PDA

View Full Version : www.theannachakvetadze.com - very strange website

mladenkr
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:46 AM
The new www.annachakvetadze.com is very strange.

What happened? Called Anna herself a hot tennis celebrity - I can't belief it.

Anna talks on this website:
Hello Tennis Fans Please leave your Greetings and Wishes right here. You can use the “comment” function. I will try to answer every entry.

Much love and kisses to all of you!

The website looks like a bad fake, but you find it as Anna' official website at every place.
I don't think, that Anna want it or .....:confused:

furthermore it seems strange, that a Russian player wants a website, called www.annachakvetadze.us

For me two good websites of Anna:

for information: www.annachakvetadze.org
for pics: www.annachakvetadze.com

I am only a fan of Anna, maybe some people here more more.

Sharapower8
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM
I don't think that it's a strange website :confused:

goldenlox
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:11 PM
There's only one website

www.annachakvetadze.us (http://www.annachakvetadze.us)

The others are all phonies

mladenkr
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:33 PM
There's only one website

www.annachakvetadze.us (http://www.annachakvetadze.us)

The others are all phonies

I don't understand you. How can you say, the others are phonies.

www.annachakvetadze.org is able to give fans informations about Anna, www.annachakvetadze.us isn't able to give us any informations. There is only a fan chat without Anna.

You can believe me, I am a really fan of Anna, but it hurts a litttle bit, when Ana Ivanovic, Maria Sharapova, Elena Vesnina ond other players wished their fans a good new year and happy christmas and Anna on her website remeined silent.
And disturbs me: www.annachakvetadze.us

She is a Russian girl and not an American.

Gdog
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Yes she is Russian, but that has nothing to do with the host company for a person's web site. I believe the previous version was based out of Germany. The US as the end may mean this one is hosted in the United States or it may be completely unrelated to any country specific information.

That is the official web site and if you want to read comments from Anna you can find them under the diary section.

03 RuleTheCourt
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:24 AM
I don't understand you. How can you say, the others are phonies.

And disturbs me: www.annachakvetadze (http://www.annachakvetadze).us

She is a Russian girl and not an American.

I kinda understand and respect your point of view on the situation we face here, but the best shot for her official site should've been the .com edition,
but that one is taken by ralf (who made a pretty neat photo website of it), and i wouldn't be surprised if the .ru domain is already taken too.

So the best option the webmaster had, was to take the .us edition. And i have a strong belief in that webmaster's devotion towards the
Anna-fans. You have to admit that the site was back online again very VERY soon after the domain takeover. (the .us i'm talking 'bout)

Ike :)