PDA

View Full Version : Whoever wins USA vs. Russia will win FED CUP!

cheo23
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:12 AM
The other semifinal is JUST :help::help::help: With Weak Ass, INconsistent Chinese Players and Spanish Mamas in the other Side of the DRaw, They are NO MATCH for USA or RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Head-to-Head for USA against CHINA:

Lindsay Davenport LEADS Li Na 2-0
Lindsay Davenport LEADS Zheng Jie 2-0
Lindsay Davenport LEADS Peng Shuai 1-0

Venus Williams LEADS Zheng Jie 1-0
Venus Williams LEADS Peng Shuai 1-0
Venus Williams LEADS Yan Zi 1-0

Serena Williams LEADS Li Na 1-0
Serena Williams LEADS Zheng Jie 1-0

Ashley Harkleroad TIES with Zheng Jie 1-1
Ashley Harkleroad LEADS Peng Shuai 1-0
Ashley Harkleroad TIES with Yan Zi 1-1

Head-to-head for USA against SPAIN:

Lindsay Davenport LEADS Anabel Medina Garrigues 2-0

Venus Williams LEADS Anabel Medina Garrigues 1-0
Venus Williams LEADS Nuria Llagostera Vives 1-0

Serena Williams LEADS Lourdes Dominguez Lino 2-0

Pasta-Na
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:14 AM
omg :o

cheo23
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:49 AM
omg :o

Too bad!!!!!!!!

Pasta-Na
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:53 AM
The other semifinal is JUST :help::help::help: With Weak Ass, INconsistent Chinese Players and Spanish Mamas in the other Side of the DRaw, They are NO MATCH for USA or RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!

these results (tour) probably wont be useful in fed cup :p most of the players fight much harder for their countries and most of the results u shown are not from 2008 :p

Tamus
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Thanks for the memo

LeRoy.
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:04 AM
you are going to follow pierce0415's lead and get a permaban soon cheo23, if you don't chnage your ways.

switz
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:06 AM
USA def Russia 3-2 (Location: Vladivostok - Surface: Ice)

Craybas defeats Kuznetsova 0-6, 7-6(12), 10-8
Ditty LT Sharapova 0-6, 6-0, 0-6
Craybas LT Myskina 0-6, 0-6
Rubin def Sharapova 1-6, 7-5, 7-5
Rubin/Seles def Makarova/Kuznetsova 6-1, 6-1

Spain def China 5-0 (Location: Bejing - Surface: Mud)

Marrero def Peng 6-1, 6-2
Sanchez-Vicario def Na Li 6-1, 6-4
Marrero def Fang Li 6-0, 6-0
Serna def Zheng 6-7, 7-6, 21-19
Sanchez-Lorenzo/Montolio def Zheng/Yan 6-0, 6-0

Final

USA def Spain 5-0 (Location: Guantanamo Bay - Surface: Red Clay)

Seles defeats Montolio 6-4, 2-6, 6-4
Rubin defeats Sanchez Vicario, 6-4, 2-6, 16-14
Capriati def Marrero 7-5, 7-5
Williams S def Martinez 6-1, 6-2
Williams S/Seles def Martinez/Martinez-Granados 6-0, 6-0

:o

Pasta-Na
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:07 AM

maybe CTA will ask tiantian sun to play against serena? :p

Pasta-Na
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:08 AM
USA def Russia 3-2

Craybas defeats Kuznetsova 0-6, 7-6(12), 10-8
Ditty LT Sharapova 0-6, 6-0, 0-6
Craybas LT Myskina 0-6, 0-6
Rubin def Sharapova 1-6, 7-5, 7-5
Rubin/Seles def Makarova/Kuznetsova 6-1, 6-1

Spain def China 5-0

Marrero def Peng 6-1, 6-2
Sanchez-Vicario def Na Li 6-1, 6-4
Marrero def Fang Li 6-0, 6-0
Serna def Zheng 6-7, 7-6, 21-19
Sanchez-Lorenzo/Montolio def Zheng/Yan 6-0, 6-0

Final

USA def Spain 5-0

Seles defeats Montolio 6-4, 2-6, 6-4
Rubin defeats Sanchez Vicario, 6-4, 2-6, 16-14
Capriati def Marrero 7-5, 7-5
Williams S def Martinez 6-1, 6-2
Williams S/Seles def Martinez/Martinez-Granados 6-0, 6-0

:o

wtf :haha: :rolls:

switz
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:13 AM
you are going to follow pierce0415's lead and get a permaban soon cheo23, if you don't chnage your ways.

there's high probability cheo23 is pierce0415. surely there couldn't be two people that are so annoying.

cheo23
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:16 AM
there's high probability cheo23 is pierce0415. surely there couldn't be two people that are so annoying.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Shut up Switz!!!!! Go tell Patty And the other Swiss players to PRactice and Get it their Act Together So they Can Get into WORLD GROUP LIke the USA!!!!!!!!!!

switz
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:17 AM
wtf :haha: :rolls:

get it together!

switz
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:22 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Shut up Switz!!!!! Go tell Patty And the other Swiss players to PRactice and Get it their Act Together So they Can Get into WORLD GROUP LIke the USA!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: i will go them all straight away. the words would mean more coming from you though i feel pierce/cheo23.

Pasta-Na
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:34 AM

:lol: :haha: funny :p

mankind
Feb 6th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Ridiculous thread. Fed Cup is not about which team has the best players at any one time (Exhibit A: Italy making the final 2 years in a row). For all we know, Sharapova/Williamses will not play another Fed Cup match all year and China will end up winning. I don't think Sharapova needs to play more FC to qualify for the Olympics, does she? She'll probably just show up and be a cheerleader again. Olympics is the whole reason why she is all of a sudden showing this insane patriotic spirit which frankly sickens me. She needs to tone it down if she wants it to look authentic.

Elwin.
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:07 AM

:haha: :haha:

Elwin.
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Not to disrespect China or Spain cause they have great players but i agree the winner of fed cup will be Russia or USA

slamchamp
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:07 PM
there's high probability cheo23 is pierce0415. surely there couldn't be two people that are so annoying.Who is pierce 0415?

The Daviator
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:12 PM
"Spanish Mamas" :haha:

Cheo :hearts:

jamatthews
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Much like the winner of Russia/Belgium won the title 2 years ago. :worship:

slamchamp
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Is cheo a boy or a girl? Cause if cheo is a boy it must be the gayest ever :lol:

tenn_ace
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Ridiculous thread. Fed Cup is not about which team has the best players at any one time (Exhibit A: Italy making the final 2 years in a row). For all we know, Sharapova/Williamses will not play another Fed Cup match all year and China will end up winning. I don't think Sharapova needs to play more FC to qualify for the Olympics, does she? She'll probably just show up and be a cheerleader again. Olympics is the whole reason why she is all of a sudden showing this insane patriotic spirit which frankly sickens me. She needs to tone it down if she wants it to look authentic.

I'm sure that she is a big enough girl herself to decide what she needs.

And if you knew ANYTHING about tennis, you would have known that she didn't have to play this tie or any other tie this year to play at the Olympics as she is already qualified by just making herself available.

And on a separate note, this topic has been beaten to death. Obviously, Maria is Russian, feels Russian and wants to play for Russia, so you should give up posting crap like you did.

LindsayRulz
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:20 PM

Pierce04154354353459 would never have talked like that about Chinese team though.

Cheo :hearts:

sakya23
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:26 PM
I'm sure that she is a big enough girl herself to decide what she needs.

And if you knew ANYTHING about tennis, you would have known that she didn't have to play this tie or any other tie this year to play at the Olympics as she is already qualified by just making herself available.

And on a separate note, this topic has been beaten to death. Obviously, Maria is Russian, feels Russian and wants to play for Russia, so you should give up posting crap like you did.

I don't really agree. Why play fed cup this year? why not 2005, 2006, or 2007?? I like Sharapova a lot, so I'm not some hater. But it is a bit strange. She lives in Florida, trains in Florida, speaks advanced english. I've also heard that she has an accent when she speaks Russian. She is more American than Russian IMO

Willam
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:33 PM

StoP CreAtinG ThreADs to BasH plaYERs, and ThaT are TotaL USELEsS.... PleAse. SToP It AzzHole@ YouRE SoooOoo ANNOYInG!

Willam
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Who is pierce 0415?

Cheo23's previous user that got perm banned :) for being annoying the way he is..

Pasta-Na
Feb 7th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Cheo23's previous user that got perm banned :) for being annoying the way he is..

still find it funny even pierce0415 is a nice guy :p :lol:

DragonFlame
Feb 7th, 2008, 05:29 AM
how can anyone be sure one of them will win now? it's just stupid, its months away:o Remember belgium vs. italy 2006? Belgium was the BIG TIME favourite, until kim withdrew and we all know how it ended up. Justine winning her stuff, ending up injured and losing the other matches... Stranger things have happened.

tenn_ace
Feb 7th, 2008, 06:16 AM
I don't really agree. Why play fed cup this year? why not 2005, 2006, or 2007?? I like Sharapova a lot, so I'm not some hater. But it is a bit strange. She lives in Florida, trains in Florida, speaks advanced english. I've also heard that she has an accent when she speaks Russian. She is more American than Russian IMO

you heard? and I'm telling you that when she gave an interview after her Peer match to a Russian reporter there was NO accent. And as for the rest, I'm not going to argue with you. I gave you facts. She was already qualified to play the Olympics so didn't have to play this or any other ties this year.