Feb 5th, 2008, 06:47 PM
ana for sure :worship:

dani is a fake

Dexter
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Hantuchova, no doubt.

Martian Jeza
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I like both but I prefer a little bit more Ana to Daniela.

DokicPova
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:49 PM
i vote ana

mapaliey
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:51 PM
i vote ana
ha...ha..........:rolleyes:

Shoulderpova
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Hantuchova, no doubt.

not funny at all :shrug:
everybody knows youre a die-hard Ana fan ;)

Wayn77
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Hantuchova.... by far.

Emina.
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:54 PM
i vote Danka :D.she wasone of my favourites long ago........................

mapaliey
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Hantuchova, no doubt.

your avatar.....:lol:

justine schnyder
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Hantuchova by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Slutati
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Daniela for sure

Effy
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Daniela is much more natural. I started liking her more after AO 2008.

Emina.
Feb 5th, 2008, 07:03 PM
poor Ana ...she used to win every GM poll not very long ago :awww:

Duramont
Feb 5th, 2008, 07:06 PM
I am a Daniela fan since 2002. :hearts:

She was my first favourite after the Luxembourgers.

Kirill_M
Feb 5th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Daniela Hantuchova

Declan
Feb 5th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Hantuchova, by miles.

LudwigDvorak
Feb 5th, 2008, 07:09 PM
I've been a fan of Daniela's since October 2006, although I'd been rooting for her to win and do well for a few months prior to that. Seeing her play three flawless matches in Zurich, plus putting up an excellent fight in the final, I've been hooked since. :hearts:

Elena, Lindsay, and Venus have been my holy trinity of bitch players for a long time now, but I wonder if I would have to start putting Dani somewhere in there, or if I need to make a quadrant. :lol:

But yeah, Hantuchova by faaaaar. But nothing against Ivanovic, she's just one of my fave players.

chloe-l
Feb 5th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Daniela.

VeeTennisFan
Feb 5th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Daniela

Mic-190286
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Dani is my fav player so that's easy. I used to like Ana more but her fist pumps and c'mons have really started to grate on me. Ana's obviousy the better player, but not my fav.

Destiny
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Hantuchova :p

lympyisthebest
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Hantuchova without a doubt.

Poova
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Hantuchova wins everytime over fake ass Ivanovic. :wavey:

pka_liloo
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:38 PM
this poll is not fair :lol:

I refuse to vote. :p:

Martian Jeza
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:40 PM
fake ass Ivanovic ? By such polls you also can see who were fake Ana fans... If you like a player it's for always or never, not " Oh I liked her but now I dislike her because, blablablabla " : If you think such way, you ain't a TRUE fan.

DokicPova
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:43 PM
fake ass Ivanovic ? By such polls you also can see who were fake Ana fans... If you like a player it's for always or never, not " Oh I liked her but now I dislike her because, blablablabla " : If you think such way, you ain't a TRUE fan.

not true... i was a true hingis fan until we saw shes a druggie

Cp6uja
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Ana Ivanovic 19 32.20%
Daniela Hantuchova 40 67.80%

I like it!
Fans of already established elite WTA TOP players finaly take seriously Ana after her 2nd slam final in last 12 months :rocker2:
I dont see who will stop her at RG clay before final. She will probably again lose against Henin in that final, but after 3 finals of 5 slams in the row army of haters will be realy impressive here.

BTW... according to alexa.com official website of boring and annoying Ana Ivanovic is now not only "#1 visited website of all female sports stars" - her site is now most viewed site of all tennis stars (she finaly overtake Nadal's and Federers site in number of visits this january!).

Ana rocks :banana:

ChampLindsay
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Since 2002 i am Daniela fan, so definetly Daniela!:hearts:

Effy
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:48 PM
not true... i was a true hingis fan until we saw shes a druggie

if u are true fan, you will stay faithful to ur fave til the end, IMO. Whatever happens.

Poova
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:48 PM
BTW... according to alexa.com official website of boring and annoying Ana Ivanovic is now not only "#1 visited website of all female sports stars" - her site is now most viewed site of all tennis stars (she finaly overtake Nadal's and Federers site in number of visits this january!).

Ana rocks :banana:
How does that prove anything? 3/4 of those views were probably hormonal men. :help:

Elwin.
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Daniela!

Cp6uja
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:57 PM
How does that prove anything? 3/4 of those views were probably hormonal men. :help:Her site is updated every day (or two) with new informations about her... if she so "boring", "fake", "without person"...etc why so many people attend informations about her?

Shoulderpova
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:00 PM
I dont see who will stop her at RG clay before final. She will probably again lose against Henin in that final, but after 3 finals of 5 slams in the row army of haters will be realy impressive here.

Talk about cockiness :tape:
I wouldn't be so sure about that ;)

Serenita
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Ana!

mc8114
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Danka all the way :rocker2:

Vacant
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Daniela, just.

cocco80
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Ana, of course :bounce:

Christinawww
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Daniela, since she is my number 1.

Nadjagina
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Daniela!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce: Is the best!!!

Spud.
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I vote Ana just because I like her style of play and attitude a whole lot more

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Err....Dani by a pretty substantial margin. But I like Ana too. I such also had that the AO 2008 didn't change my feeling on either player one iota. Dani has been a favorite for a long time, through good times and bad and remains so and I've continually liked Ana without her ever becoming a strong favorite of mine. The whole squeeky thing and the fistpumps and all didn't put me off her at all either.

I must say however that it is remarkable that Dani is leading this poll. I don't like that could possibly have happened pre AO 2008. That said, I would rather Dani was losing this poll but had successfully finished Ana off as she should have last month. Oh well.

Talula
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Daniela by far.

Topspin2
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Hantuchova :) she is blond!

The Daviator
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Hantuchova wins everytime over fake ass Ivanovic. :wavey:

She didn't in Australia :lol:

Ana of course, but I'm not surprised by the poll, Hantuchova has a massive fanbase on here.

LeChuck
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Ana

scoobsuk
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Ana - I found Daniela's handshake at the end of their semi really snotty and she went down in my estimation.

Not a major Ivanovic fan either for that matter but of the two I would pick her.

theDreamer
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Ana by far. I prefer her game (that forehand:drool: )

spiritedenergy
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Ana all the way. Chokova is fake and has a negative, ugly personality that emanates from her.

theDreamer
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Ana all the way. Chokova is fake and has a negative, ugly personality that emanates from her.

That was a trolling comment, right?:lol:

spiritedenergy
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:31 PM
That was a trolling comment, right?:lol:

No, it wasn't. Her dramas and chokes on court and her fake speech after the loss prove that I'm right. She must understand that winning is the best way to draw attention.

Effy
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:38 PM

edit: not worth it :o

JustTheBest_G
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:51 PM

you are so f-ing annoying, gosh :o

Voted for Dani :kiss:

JustTheBest_G
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Hantuchova :) she is blond!

nice argument :lol:

Henpova
Feb 6th, 2008, 12:28 AM
I love Dani, and I can't stand Ana. She is such a fake. Also the squeaky feet is the rudest thing a player could do, when some one else is serving.

Blu€
Feb 6th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Dani :bigclap::bigclap::rocker2:

Willam
Feb 6th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Dani Mami :)

Nicolás89
Feb 6th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Ivanovic, she is less overrated. :)

ZeroSOFInfinity
Feb 6th, 2008, 01:24 AM
I refuse to vote... because both are my fave players.

Barrie_Dude
Feb 6th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Hantuchova by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarI love Ana

keirana332
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:06 AM
Dani!
I like Ana, but I've been watching Danka play for years through the good, the bad and the ugly.
You can't help but get attached :)

Huntress555
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Ana :D

Mr. Gospodin
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Ana Ivanovic

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=12452871#post12452871

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=12452871#post12452871 (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=12452871#post12452871)

DimaDinosaur
Feb 6th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Damn, Daniela is killing Ivanovic 6-3 3-0 in this poll, but I'm sure any minute now, it will be 6-3 4-6 4-6

Il Primo!
Feb 6th, 2008, 05:55 AM
I hate Hantuchova prior to this OZ and I liked Ivanobic. Now it's the other way around.

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:13 AM

stupid person....give annoy and insult argument:tape:
personally ..i hate ana fake smile...:p

mankind
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:15 AM
WTF who likes Daniela "Time-Waster, Robotic" Hantuchova? Me loves Ana "Squeaky" Ivanovic :hearts:

mankind
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:18 AM

I don't understand why people are so offended by this quote. Hantuchova IS fake on court with all her ridiculous rituals and time-wasting. And she has a very negative attitude when she plays which makes viewing very disappointing. Although I will say, in that Australian Open SF, SHE WAS ROBBED. And she had every right to be pissed off at everyone. But I prefer Ana (not only because she is more attractive) but because she seems more natural with a bubbly personality, and she has a POSITIVE attitude on court which makes you feel like you are watching exciting, high-quality tennis. She has an explosive game as well, and entertaining player, unlike Hantuchova.

pav
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Ivan but don't mind Hant

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:26 AM
I love Ana

i love danka

Tim_Danielafan6
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Danka Danka Danka!!!!

Tim_Danielafan6
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:46 AM
daniela wins 6-3 6-3!!!

Nikkiri
Feb 6th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Smart poll. Put anyone against Ana here lately and she'll lose :yawn:

Ana>Daniela in terms of tennis, who cares about popularity.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Feb 6th, 2008, 08:33 AM
I don't understand why people are so offended by this quote. Hantuchova IS fake on court with all her ridiculous rituals and time-wasting. And she has a very negative attitude when she plays which makes viewing very disappointing. Although I will say, in that Australian Open SF, SHE WAS ROBBED. And she had every right to be pissed off at everyone. But I prefer Ana (not only because she is more attractive) but because she seems more natural with a bubbly personality, and she has a POSITIVE attitude on court which makes you feel like you are watching exciting, high-quality tennis. She has an explosive game as well, and entertaining player, unlike Hantuchova.

I am not offended but this quote, because I know what's this poster capable of, he offends every player but Ana, why would anyone take him seriously when he can't state one reasonable argument :lol:
One more thing to your post. How can you say that somebody is fake? You don't have to like player's behaviour on the court and game. You cannot say that she is fake because that's the way Daniela has always been so what's fake here? All the players on tour are real, why would they fake anything anyway?

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 6th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I am not offended but this quote, because I know what's this poster capable of, he offends every player but Ana, why would anyone take him seriously when he can't state one reasonable argument :lol:
One more thing to your post. How can you say that somebody is fake? You don't have to like player's behaviour on the court and game. You cannot say that she is fake because that's the way Daniela has always been so what's fake here? All the players on tour are real, why would they fake anything anyway?

Agree. Fake is a very strange word to describe a tennis player. They are all real. I sometimes think Sharapova and Vaidisova look like they have been given a Hollywoodish makeover but even them I would still say they are real and not fake.

One doesn't have to like them but both Daniela and Ana certainly seem very genuine girls.

Il Primo!
Feb 6th, 2008, 10:12 AM

Dear Lord. Now I have the proof YOU are the one who is FAKE.

When I said Hantuchova was bitchy, had a negative attitude and stuff like that (which is true but I don't really care anymore), you considered me as a hater and now, you say this.:weirdo:

Seriously.:help:

theDreamer
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:27 AM
How can you say that somebody is fake? You don't have to like player's behaviour on the court and game. You cannot say that she is fake because that's the way Daniela has always been so what's fake here? All the players on tour are real, why would they fake anything anyway?

:yeah:
I've always wondered the same thing.:confused:

Matt01
Feb 6th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Chokova is fake and has a negative, ugly personality that emanates from her.

You're talking about yourself, not Hantuchova :o

slamchamp
Feb 6th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Hantuchova by far

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Smart poll. Put anyone against Ana here lately and she'll lose :yawn:

Ana>Daniela in terms of tennis, who cares about popularity.

we don't know about future........
i still remember widjaja beat jankovic in bali:rolleyes:...and where is she now ?:help::confused:
and still a long way for ana to be #1;) ..and it's strugle & hard road:lol:...
btw she need a new shoes......:cool:

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Dear Lord. Now I have the proof YOU are the one who is FAKE.

When I said Hantuchova was bitchy, had a negative attitude and stuff like that (which is true but I don't really care anymore), you considered me as a hater and now, you say this.:weirdo:

Seriously.:help:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM
You're talking about yourself, not Hantuchova :o

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::wavey:

cocco80
Feb 6th, 2008, 02:01 PM
we don't know about future........
i still remember widjaja beat jankovic in bali:rolleyes:...and where is she now ?:help::confused:
and still a long way for ana to be #1;) ..and it's strugle & hard road:lol:...
btw she need a new shoes......:cool:

Kiddo, why don't you just shut the f.ck up?
Stop trolling with your stupid comments, you Mariah Carey fan :lol:..

This is the only way you can feel good about yourself. In the real world we all know who is better known, better player, prettier etc.

Only thing you can do is hate Ana and that's all but that will not make Daniela better player, better person nor prettier. Think aboout that.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Feb 6th, 2008, 02:21 PM

This is the only way you can feel good about yourself. In the real world we all know who is better known, better player, prettier etc.

Only thing you can do is hate Ana and that's all but that will not make Daniela better player, better person nor prettier. Think aboout that.

Look who's saying that :spit:
Btw beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me Daniela is prettier :wavey:

cocco80
Feb 6th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Look who's saying that :spit:
Btw beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me Daniela is prettier :wavey:

That was my second post as oppose to yours and those of that kid with incoherent rambles and smileys. So..check your database next time.

(Btw, that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" mantra is usually used when there's a need to explain why does one prefer something which is so obvously less attractive, beautiful, prettier than the other.
I don't need that intro..I can just say Ana is prettier. But that's not important really. They are tennis players.)

frontier
Feb 6th, 2008, 02:45 PM
None has personality just plain boring players.:p

Fidello
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Ana for me - because she's a better player, better person and is prettier :p

About the squeaking shoes, I was watching Ana's fed cup matches and she moved her feet exactly the same as she did in AO. But no squeaking sounds because it was on carpet. So, anyone who thinks she did it on purpose is simply wrong and should let it go. She's a wonderful girl in every way.

slamchamp
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM

About the squeaking shoes, I was watching Ana's fed cup matches and she moved her feet exactly the same as she did in AO. But no squeaking sounds because it was on carpet. So, anyone who thinks she did it on purpose is simply wrong and should let it go. She's a wonderful girl in every way.:confused: are you close to both of them to actually know that?

Fidello
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:05 PM
:confused: are you close to both of them to actually know that?Yes, yes I am

slamchamp
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Yes, yes I am What a coincidence..so am I

Fidello
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:08 PM
What a coincidence..so am IAren't we lucky? :lol:

Filipinos
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Dani :hearts: :hearts: :kiss:

Cp6uja
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:08 PM

About the squeaking shoes, I was watching Ana's fed cup matches and she moved her feet exactly the same as she did in AO. But no squeaking sounds because it was on carpet. So, anyone who thinks she did it on purpose is simply wrong and should let it go. She's a wonderful girl in every way.Since she improve her movement (since may2007) her footwork before return is always same but that not produce any "strange" sound on clay, grass, US hardcourts... In may 2007 actualy nobody know which surface will be replace rebound ace at AO. Only surfaces where her shoes produce some squeaky noise is new AO surface and that indoors hardcourt from last YEC in Madrid. I'm realy angry on Ana :mad::fiery: b/c she succumb from pressure of some media, Hantuchova (statements after SF), Sharapova camp (special "squeaky" preparation before final) and change/reduce her movement before return's in final match. Squeaky sound is almost disappear in final, but price is too high - change of movement before opponent serve on day of final her return in that match is real disaster - she have more problems with Masha 2nd serve (about 140km/h in average) baloons than against Venus 1st serve bombs in QF!!! In final match Maria have only about 50% 1st serve in, but that is enough with Ana's derange return to win more than half her serve-games with love!?!?!? Maria won 90% on 1st and 70% on 2nd serve - actualy 75% if not count DF, and all that against player which 3 days before final tame easy famous Venus Williams serve (Venus 62% 1st serve in, but won only 61% on 1st serve and only 31% on 2nd serve and not win any single serve game with love in whole match!).

And we all know what real tennis champion Venus say when asked after lose about fictive "SQUEAKEGATE"...

Next time Ana :kiss: - please, play your game and dont listen anybody!

jonnyroyale_13
Feb 6th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I love Dani, and I can't stand Ana. She is such a fake. Also the squeaky feet is the rudest thing a player could do, when some one else is serving.

It could have been much ruder.
For instance, Ana might have yelled something during serve, like "Hey Daniela! Quit opening your mouth when you serve. This is tennis, not swimming you dumb blonde!" :eek:
Daniela:"Thats coming from someone who learned to play tennis in a pool! It must be 'SOOO EXCITING' for you to play on a real court." :scared:
Ana: "You're kinda like train tracks, Daniela. Been laid all over this country." :tape:
Daniela: "How'd you get so tall, Ana? Did your daddy mate a giraffe?":unsure:
Ana: "Oh, look. I think you're finally putting on some weight. You even have a shadow now!" :o
Ivanovic vs Hantuchova:hearts:

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:57 PM
That was my second post as oppose to yours and those of that kid with incoherent rambles and smileys. So..check your database next time.

(Btw, that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" mantra is usually used when there's a need to explain why does one prefer something which is so obvously less attractive, beautiful, prettier than the other.
I don't need that intro..I can just say Ana is prettier. But that's not important really. They are tennis players.)

u need to find friend in here or u'll be:help::rolleyes:

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:01 PM

i love mariah as much as u love ana squikyovic...:)
u better check your " user cp " u'll shock:lol:

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Since she improve her movement (since may2007) her footwork before return is always same but that not produce any "strange" sound on clay, grass, US hardcourts... In may 2007 actualy nobody know which surface will be replace rebound ace at AO. Only surfaces where her shoes produce some squeaky noise is new AO surface and that indoors hardcourt from last YEC in Madrid. I'm realy angry on Ana :mad::fiery: b/c she succumb from pressure of some media, Hantuchova (statements after SF), Sharapova camp (special "squeaky" preparation before final) and change/reduce her movement before return's in final match. Squeaky sound is almost disappear in final, but price is too high - change of movement before opponent serve on day of final her return in that match is real disaster - she have more problems with Masha 2nd serve (about 140km/h in average) baloons than against Venus 1st serve bombs in QF!!! In final match Maria have only about 50% 1st serve in, but that is enough with Ana's derange return to win more than half her serve-games with love!?!?!? Maria won 90% on 1st and 70% on 2nd serve - actualy 75% if not count DF, and all that against player which 3 days before final tame easy famous Venus Williams serve (Venus 62% 1st serve in, but won only 61% on 1st serve and only 31% on 2nd serve and not win any single serve game with love in whole match!).

And we all know what real tennis champion Venus say when asked after lose about fictive "SQUEAKEGATE"...

r u angry my friend.........:lol:
u still running SET POINT.....:sad:

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:06 PM

About the squeaking shoes, I was watching Ana's fed cup matches and she moved her feet exactly the same as she did in AO. But no squeaking sounds because it was on carpet. So, anyone who thinks she did it on purpose is simply wrong and should let it go. She's a wonderful girl in every way.

i could see your flag...and that's the reason from your argument...very idealist:rolleyes:

cocco80
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:10 PM
i love mariah as much as u love ana squikyovic...:)
u better check your " user cp " u'll shocked:lol:

and you better check english grammar. :wavey:

Jankofun
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Ivanovic by a huge margin, i don't like players choking then blaming the oppo. Unlikely that Ana would ever come up with such a lame excuse as Hantuchova did after their game.

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:14 PM
and you better check english grammar. :wavey:

ha....ha....ha.....very smart.......but we don't need good grammar in here....u're in the wrong place....:devil:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Hantuchova, no doubt.

I 2nd that. Such a beauty as well :hearts:

cocco80
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:24 PM
ha....ha....ha.....very smart.......but we don't need good grammar in here....u're in the wrong place....:devil:

You amaze me. Being capabable of generating such immense amount of nonsense is a rare talent. keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Fidello
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:40 PM
i could see your flag...and that's the reason from your argument...very idealist:rolleyes:So? What's your point? Are you dumb? Yes, you are... Yes, you are...shhhhhh... there you go

VishaalMaria
Feb 6th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Since she improve her movement (since may2007) her footwork before return is always same but that not produce any "strange" sound on clay, grass, US hardcourts... In may 2007 actualy nobody know which surface will be replace rebound ace at AO. Only surfaces where her shoes produce some squeaky noise is new AO surface and that indoors hardcourt from last YEC in Madrid. I'm realy angry on Ana :mad::fiery: b/c she succumb from pressure of some media, Hantuchova (statements after SF), Sharapova camp (special "squeaky" preparation before final) and change/reduce her movement before return's in final match. Squeaky sound is almost disappear in final, but price is too high - change of movement before opponent serve on day of final her return in that match is real disaster - she have more problems with Masha 2nd serve (about 140km/h in average) baloons than against Venus 1st serve bombs in QF!!! In final match Maria have only about 50% 1st serve in, but that is enough with Ana's derange return to win more than half her serve-games with love!?!?!? Maria won 90% on 1st and 70% on 2nd serve - actualy 75% if not count DF, and all that against player which 3 days before final tame easy famous Venus Williams serve (Venus 62% 1st serve in, but won only 61% on 1st serve and only 31% on 2nd serve and not win any single serve game with love in whole match!).

What are you talking about? I've had a long, difficult day to try and work out what you've said here. Can anyone help?

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:21 PM
So? What's your point? Are you dumb? Yes, you are... Yes, you are...shhhhhh... there you go

your flag is serbia and ana from serbia...u dumb ass.....:rolleyes:

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:25 PM
You amaze me. Being capabable of generating such immense amount of nonsense is a rare talent. keep up the good work :rolleyes:

and you amaze me,4 keep quote my post :lol::tape::help::lick::drool::confused::rolleyes: :p;)

mapaliey
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM

and you amaze me,4 keep quote my post :lol::tape::help::lick::drool::confused::rolleyes: :p;)

Tennisstar86
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:38 PM

lol you still screamin about squeekergate?!?!?! HA... by the way Venus didnt serve any bombs in that quarter.... in the first set her serve was averaging about 100MPH..... and they showed the stats and Ana was serving harder than her. Nice try... ana sucks..... too bad hantuchova is a mental case...

papru
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:55 PM
yes yes yes :banana: Danka is leadin :woohoo:

roelc
Feb 7th, 2008, 12:24 AM
yes yes yes :banana: Danka is leadin :woohoo:

well, she was leading in that semi too
quite comfortable...

obviously I like daniela the most, but I think ana's a nice girl too.
I've noticed that some people started to bash her during the AO (ok, I had my comments too, but didn't take it that serious)
ana should be happy: when there are people that start to bash you, you know that you're a real threat!

Cp6uja
Feb 7th, 2008, 12:31 AM
lol you still screamin about squeekergate?!?!?! HA... by the way Venus didnt serve any bombs in that quarter.... in the first set her serve was averaging about 100MPH..... and they showed the stats and Ana was serving harder than her. Nice try... ana sucks..... too bad hantuchova is a mental case...What you trying to say - that Maria's 2nd serve is better than Venus 1st serve???? Here is official stats from Ana vs Venus (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/stats/day15/2503ms.html) match, and here is from Ana vs Maria (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/stats/day18/2701ms.html) match. If we talking about speed Maria 2nd serve average speed in final is 145 km/h and Venus average 1st serve speed is faster than 170 km/h in that QF. With her usual movement and footwork (which realy produce at Plexicushion that squeaky sound) Ana attacked Venus with agressive returns even on her 1st serve and totaly destroyed Vee on her 2nd serve (Venus won only 31% at 2nd serve)... but against Maria she use returns even on slow Maria 2nd serve only to back balls and Maria easy used that advantage. Maria served 10 serve-games in final match and won 40 of her 50 serves. In game when Ana broke her in 1st set Ana won 5 points (she won that game after deuce) and that means Ivanovic won only 5 points in all other 9 Marias serve-games (she lose 6 of Maria's 10 serve games with love!?). If that not strange to you... OK...
And here is official AO/08 event stats in category "Second Serve Points Won" (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/extrastats/s_srv_pts_won_ws.html) where you see that Masha is 9th most successive (woman competition) with 46% (74 of 161) but against Ana she have for example 90% in 2nd set. But i not blame Daniela because her stupid statements and BS about "squeakygate" after her SF lose - its Ana fault and mistake because she accept that too seriously and have changes in her movemrnt and tactics on day of final!? What if Monica Seles in past or Maria Sharapova now not hitting balls too hard because that accuses about theys grunting... It's been stupid and selfdestruction reaction so i hope that Ana never again in future not succumb from this kind of pressure :(.

Fidello
Feb 7th, 2008, 12:40 AM
... I'm realy angry on Ana :mad::fiery: b/c she succumb from pressure of some media, Hantuchova (statements after SF), Sharapova camp (special "squeaky" preparation before final) and change/reduce her movement before return's in final match. Squeaky sound is almost disappear in final ...I noticed that too. However, I don't think the outcome of that match would be much different.

Cp6uja
Feb 7th, 2008, 01:36 AM
I noticed that too. However, I don't think the outcome of that match would be much different.I also think that Maria will win that final if Ana played with her usual return games because Sharapova is smple right now WTA player in best shape... But i'm :fiery: b/c we watched fight in that final only on Ana serve. Even that game when Maria is broken is only because she choke (all 3 DF in match Maria have in that game) so Ana played without any resistion on opponent serve in that match. Even when she try to attack (rarely) she have some realy wilde UE's (b/c bad and unusual movement before returns).

Here is two interesting quotes from Maria after that final:
Q. Have you ever had a better serving performance? Losing two points in the second set.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't think today was my best serving performance of the match (sic). I think I served better against Lindsay and Justine.In that 2nd set (see official stats (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/stats/day18/2701ss2.html)) Maria have only 44% of 1st serve in... it's actualy one of her worst serving performance - but she still won 16 of her 18 serves!!! That is percentage which Federer or Roddick have on his 1st serve at Wimbledon grass against low ranked opponents and nobody else! Reason for this high winning percentage even on her 2nd serve is obviously "strange" Ana Ivanovic returns.

Q. Did you have any problems with Ana's squeaky shoes?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No, I didn't hear anything.Of course she didin't hear anything because Ana totaly change her usual footwork and movement before returns and not produce any loud squeaky sound - but instead real returns she only back balls to Maria and for exelent attacker like Maria its real gift and easy way to won all points with that initial advantage.

Once again, dont make me wrong:
- It's not Hantuchova fault because Ana make that stupid and selfdestructing deccissin to play in final match "without returns" (worst possible answer on "squeaky" accusations).
- Maria will win this match (probably in straight sets) even if Ana played her best tennis at return games but with much more fight at Maria serves (see impresive Ana stats on Venus serve in QF)... not like this without resiston.

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 7th, 2008, 02:29 AM
It could have been much ruder.
For instance, Ana might have yelled something during serve, like "Hey Daniela! Quit opening your mouth when you serve. This is tennis, not swimming you dumb blonde!" :eek:
Daniela:"Thats coming from someone who learned to play tennis in a pool! It must be 'SOOO EXCITING' for you to play on a real court." :scared:
Ana: "You're kinda like train tracks, Daniela. Been laid all over this country." :tape:
Daniela: "How'd you get so tall, Ana? Did your daddy mate a giraffe?":unsure:
Ana: "Oh, look. I think you're finally putting on some weight. You even have a shadow now!" :o
Ivanovic vs Hantuchova:hearts:

LMAO!!!! :haha:
ana all the way...

strictennis
Feb 7th, 2008, 02:55 AM
Daniela! She first caught my eye when she was real skinny and dipping in the rankings and her resurrection in Eastbourne where she lost to Svetlana in the final.

I <3 Dani

spiritedenergy
Feb 7th, 2008, 04:04 AM
What are you talking about? I've had a long, difficult day to try and work out what you've said here. Can anyone help?

are you dumb?:confused:

He's saying that Ana, consciously or unconsciously, stopped her footwork because of being afraid of creating scandals with her squeaky sound. This prevented her from playing her aggressive return game (the best in WTA), thus prevented her from posing any threat to Sharapova during serve. You don't need to be a genius to understand that without breaking you don't win... still Ana was close to winning the first set and probably the match. If Ana had her usual footwork she would have won since Sharapova was serving poorly for her standards.
So the idiotic Hantuchova (wants to play with Federer...ahahhhahah now she thinks she's Monica Seles because of one semifinal:tape:) kinda had her revenge in a way:fiery:

spiritedenergy
Feb 7th, 2008, 04:07 AM

live him alone he's a dumb twat

switz
Feb 7th, 2008, 04:19 AM
prior to the Australian Open i would have said Hantuchova but I was not impressed by her reaction after her capitulation in the semi-final. It's sad that she had to put the focus on Ivanovic's squeaking shoes to divert it from her embarrassing melt down that we all knew was coming despite how well she was playing.

I still probably like Dani more tennis wise but I think Ivanovic has a nicer personality.

DimaDinosaur
Feb 7th, 2008, 06:41 AM
prior to the Australian Open i would have said Hantuchova but I was not impressed by her reaction after her capitulation in the semi-final. It's sad that she had to put the focus on Ivanovic's squeaking shoes to divert it from her embarrassing melt down that we all knew was coming despite how well she was playing.

I still probably like Dani more tennis wise but I think Ivanovic has a nicer personality.

No, the truth is you're letting your penis decide your reply for you

Tennisstar86
Feb 7th, 2008, 07:03 AM
What you trying to say - that Maria's 2nd serve is better than Venus 1st serve???? Here is official stats from Ana vs Venus (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/stats/day15/2503ms.html) match, and here is from Ana vs Maria (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/stats/day18/2701ms.html) match. If we talking about speed Maria 2nd serve average speed in final is 145 km/h and Venus average 1st serve speed is faster than 170 km/h in that QF. With her usual movement and footwork (which realy produce at Plexicushion that squeaky sound) Ana attacked Venus with agressive returns even on her 1st serve and totaly destroyed Vee on her 2nd serve (Venus won only 31% at 2nd serve)... but against Maria she use returns even on slow Maria 2nd serve only to back balls and Maria easy used that advantage. Maria served 10 serve-games in final match and won 40 of her 50 serves. In game when Ana broke her in 1st set Ana won 5 points (she won that game after deuce) and that means Ivanovic won only 5 points in all other 9 Marias serve-games (she lose 6 of Maria's 10 serve games with love!?). If that not strange to you... OK...
And here is official AO/08 event stats in category "Second Serve Points Won" (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/extrastats/s_srv_pts_won_ws.html) where you see that Masha is 9th most successive (woman competition) with 46% (74 of 161) but against Ana she have for example 90% in 2nd set. But i not blame Daniela because her stupid statements and BS about "squeakygate" after her SF lose - its Ana fault and mistake because she accept that too seriously and have changes in her movemrnt and tactics on day of final!? What if Monica Seles in past or Maria Sharapova now not hitting balls too hard because that accuses about theys grunting... It's been stupid and selfdestruction reaction so i hope that Ana never again in future not succumb from this kind of pressure :(.

I didnt read your post just the first line....because they're usually full of nonsense and hard to understand... Venus; first serveres were in the 170 range... which is considerably LOW for her.... if you dont understand that At the French last year she had serves up in the 200 range....

No Marias serve is anot faster than Venus; however, her serve is much better placed... So if Venus isnt serving the bomb... its landing shorter in the box and still not fast..... Thats why Ana was able to attack it.... but I wouldnt expect you to understand that....