PDA

View Full Version : Paris: Peschke to team up with Srebotnik

davidmario
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:55 AM
I wonder what Rennae and Ai are doing. Maybe Rennae's outbursts were too much for Kveta so she decided to split:confused: Would be a shame since they are such an agressive team.

any news?

ChampLindsay
Feb 5th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I wonder what Rennae and Ai are doing. Maybe Rennae's outbursts were too much for Kveta so she decided to split:confused: Would be a shame since they are such an agressive team.

any news?

hööö,!? Rennae's outburst, what she has done??:eek:

Elwin.
Feb 5th, 2008, 12:03 PM
huh :confused:

davidmario
Feb 5th, 2008, 12:06 PM
In their AO loss, Rennae was extremely upset and fell on the ground when kveta hit an easy shot into the net or so and you could really see how uncomfortable Kveta felt next to Rennae.
Before that, they were scheduled to play Paris together.

V.Melb
Feb 5th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Rennae is very emotional on court. Unfortunantly, this makes things a but uncomfortable for her partner.
Rennae argues a lot of line calls, and screams a lot and pumps her fists a lot.... She is very intense, and thus her partner must be able to cope with this.
I personally would feel under much less pressure playing with someone else. Rennae is too intense and puts a lot of pressure on her partners. I think once Kveta plays with someone else, she will feel much more at ease.

Yes, there were a few moments when Kveta missed some shots... and Rennae fell to the ground and put her head down as it Kveta was useless.
And when Rennae wins points she screams and carries on.... pumping her fist and jumping into the air.... its all too much for a partner to take.
Compare this to teams like Yang/Zheng... Garrigues/Ruano-Pascual.... etc... who smile at the same time taking it seriously.

Rennae is just too many antics and emotion, not to mention the expectations she has on her partner.

tennisfan5
Feb 5th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Kveta--come back to singles!!

Farina Elia Fan
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:32 PM
wise decision Kveta :bounce: :worship:

davidmario
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:28 PM
so srebotnik and kveta won 7-5 6-3.
Let's see how they'll perform in the next rounds.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:31 PM
so srebotnik and kveta won 7-5 6-3.
Let's see how they'll perform in the next rounds.

Great win! :bounce:

esdee
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:05 PM
I think Kveta and Kata have teamed up just because Stubbs and Sugi aren't in Paris.
Will be interesting to see how they do here.

IanRadi
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:29 PM
I don't really like the team Sugiyama/Srebotnik. I hope Ai will find someone better and make the number one again :angel:

IanRadi
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Rennae is very emotional on court. Unfortunantly, this makes things a but uncomfortable for her partner.
Rennae argues a lot of line calls, and screams a lot and pumps her fists a lot.... She is very intense, and thus her partner must be able to cope with this.
I personally would feel under much less pressure playing with someone else. Rennae is too intense and puts a lot of pressure on her partners. I think once Kveta plays with someone else, she will feel much more at ease.

Yes, there were a few moments when Kveta missed some shots... and Rennae fell to the ground and put her head down as it Kveta was useless.
And when Rennae wins points she screams and carries on.... pumping her fist and jumping into the air.... its all too much for a partner to take.
Compare this to teams like Yang/Zheng... Garrigues/Ruano-Pascual.... etc... who smile at the same time taking it seriously.

Rennae is just too many antics and emotion, not to mention the expectations she has on her partner.

You mean Suarez/Ruano-Pascual. That was a real doubles pair. Always smiling but doing well in the important moments. Oh, millons of images coming to my mind :sobbing: