PDA

View Full Version : racism on daniela hantachova's site

tara_una
Feb 5th, 2008, 07:40 AM
i'm sorry to report that racism is going on. against ana ivanovic, mainly.

i went onto daniela's website today and this is what i found:
http://www.dhantuchova.com/diskusia.php

click around

can you believe this? isnt it disgusting? i think the wta should seriously do something, this is damaging and unacceptable.
and why hasnt dani taken it down herself???

mckyle.
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:33 AM

edited.

cypher_88
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:40 AM
i can't see the racism :shrug:

Boreas
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Yeah where can you see the racism?

mandy7
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:41 AM
that site is not monitored
there's shit being posted on it all the time
they're not real danka fans

a few of us, who really are fans, have tried to get her webmaster to take care of it, but there's just no moderators there
too bad

Sharakim
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:45 AM
It's a bunch of fans posting inmature comments on the internet. Seriously, who cares what they think? the site moderator should be the one handling this problem not wta or dani.

GuiroNl
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Yeah where can you see the racism?

In the threads where it says Serbian whore

Poova
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:53 AM
It's a bunch of fans posting inmature comments on the internet. Seriously, who cares what they think? the site moderator should be the one handling this problem not wta or dani.
Yes.

Why would the WTA get involved in a message board? :help:

mandy7
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:57 AM
those ppl just think she's a whore, and she happens to be from serbia
it's not racism, it's insulting though.

skanky~skanketta
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:58 AM
well, we all know dani isn't responsible. leave those fools alone.

rockstar
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:58 AM

i wouldnt really see that as racism, though it is extremely rude :shrug:

but anyways, it's the 'fans' over there being idiots, not daniela or her website

hingis-seles
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Lolz. @ racism.

It's obnoxious, rude and completely uncalled for. But it's not racism.

GuiroNl
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:38 AM
i wouldnt really see that as racism, though it is extremely rude :shrug:

but anyways, it's the 'fans' over there being idiots, not daniela or her website

Have you read the threads? There are some guys there saying that they should kill/wipe out all Muslims and ******s, put a bullet to Ivanovic' head. Wipe out the Serbs. If that's not racism, what is?

saint2
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Calm down people. Its not a racsism- everyone have a freedom of speech, even if he/she is speaking total shit. Just ignore them. Is there any need to giving them (mostly 14 years old trolls) more attention?

Shoulderpova
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:46 AM
stop being friend with that serbian whore :haha:

LeRoy.
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:10 AM
huh ? it is not racist and why is some other message boards problems something that needs to be posted in GM here ?

Cp6uja
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:57 AM
It's not racism, but it's very close. For example one of this moronic threads opened 26.1. and still is not deleted and have offense serbia, land of wh*re losers? title.

First post in that thread is:
? 26.01.2008 5:25:48
grote
do you think taht because ana is wh*re and novak cheater and serbs dirty taht
people shuld ignore them?

And second comment is:
ignore them 26.01.2008 11:46:53
Atilla
i agree, serbia hes no history and players are real bitches... look at filthy
ana!!!! dani is real class, and we should ignore them becase we are class :tape::help::tape:

Daniela webmaster must banish some of this "classy" morons from her official forum soon. 10 days for thread like this is already too much and i count about 5 threads (all connected with Ana) with wh*re in title :o.

Nikkiri
Feb 5th, 2008, 12:08 PM
What a bunch of sore losers. Disgusting that the site would even leave it there.

partbrit
Feb 5th, 2008, 12:37 PM
It's interesting that no one is calling it what it is: sexism. And yes, it's disgusting. But sexism is totally acceptable, you know.

cocco80
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:03 PM
They are a bunch of sore losers just like their "little princess".:lol:

Martian Jeza
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:10 PM
loads of imaturity, impolite and very stupid comments ! some of them on the danka's website should learn how to behave...

Mightymirza
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:11 PM
its just one crazy fan :o

laurie
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:11 PM
This is not good for Daniela, I'll draw it to her agent's attention.

starr
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Have you read the threads? There are some guys there saying that they should kill/wipe out all Muslims and ******s, put a bullet to Ivanovic' head. Wipe out the Serbs. If that's not racism, what is?

I didn't see that, but if that is going on it is very bad. I can't see getting into a debate about whether it is racism or not. That's nit-picking vocabulary. Talking about killing members of a religious group or racial group is just beyond the bounds. It's hard to imagine the kind of person who would do that.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm sorry this has happened on Daniela's site.

Adaora
Feb 5th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Both players are of the same race, therefore I wouldn't use the term 'racism'.

rac·ism /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

matty
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:06 PM
that site is not monitored
there's shit being posted on it all the time
they're not real danka fans

a few of us, who really are fans, have tried to get her webmaster to take care of it, but there's just no moderators there
too bad

Unfortunately (especially for Hantuchova fans) this site is really bad, and has been for some time. Like Mandy said, no moderators, and often not up to date. Old pictures, etc. I wish an actual fan could create and moderate a new official website for her. There are a bunch of nut jobs posting there-- a lot of more "normal" fans don't even bother going there anymore.

matty
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:09 PM

don't take it out on us more "normal" non psycho fans, we've been avoiding that site like the plague because of all the wierdos and lack of any supervision (moderator where are you?). It's sad one of the classiest players has one of the unclassiest websites.

"little princess" quote is kinda uncalled for-your just doing the same thing: "name calling."

spiritedenergy
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Hantuchokova herself writing that stuff... judging from the bad English is probable!:tape::lol:

matty
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Hantuchokova herself writing that stuff... judging from the bad English is probable!:tape::lol:

Uhh, Hantuchova can speak like 5 languages-how many can you?

Emina.
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:23 PM
i went onto daniela's website today and this is what i found:
http://www.dhantuchova.com/diskusia.php

sick persons :tape::help:

HTE
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:34 PM

and someone thinks that Dani's "official" fansite is bad! GM beats everything, everytime

cocco80
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:36 PM
don't take it out on us more "normal" non psycho fans, we've been avoiding that site like the plague because of all the wierdos and lack of any supervision (moderator where are you?). It's sad one of the classiest players has one of the unclassiest websites.

"little princess" quote is kinda uncalled for-your just doing the same thing: "name calling."

When I said "sore losers" I meant ppl who posted some of those nasty comments, not Daniela Hantuchova fans alltogether. I thought it's clear.:)

And for that "little princess" comment - yes, I stand by that one. Not because of some of her fans said about Ivanovic but based on her post match behaviour. I really didn't appreciate her weak handshake nor her comments afterwards. Ana won fair and square.

Martian Willow
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:39 PM
It's interesting that no one is calling it what it is: sexism. And yes, it's disgusting. But sexism is totally acceptable, you know.

Certainly is on this board.

mapaliey
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:57 PM

u bi%ch.....:lol:

mapaliey
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:59 PM
When I said "sore losers" I meant ppl who posted some of those nasty comments, not Daniela Hantuchova fans alltogether. I thought it's clear.:)

And for that "little princess" comment - yes, I stand by that one. Not because of some of her fans said about Ivanovic but based on her post match behaviour. I really didn't appreciate her weak handshake nor her comments afterwards. Ana won fair and square.

i found ivanovic a little strange and scarry and jankovic give too much smile......even novac is hot:lol:

morningglory
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Aaah the remnants of squeakygate... Just sore losers, ignore them ppl.

cocco80
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:21 PM
i found ivanovic a little strange and scarry and jankovic give too much smile......even novac is hot:lol:

and your point is...?

u bi%ch.....:lol:

right back at ya ;) :lol:

mapaliey
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:23 PM
and your point is...?

right back at ya ;) :lol:

my point is ..leave danka alone....and i'll leave serbia player alone too.....:rolleyes:

spiritedenergy
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Aaah the remnants of squeakygate... Just sore losers, ignore them ppl.

hey finally time to change my sig...

which losers? chokova lost!!!111111 eleVen 111!!111!!!

cocco80
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:29 PM
my point is ..leave danka alone....and i'll leave serbia player alone too.....:rolleyes:

is that a threat? :lol:

I don't care about DH. Just stated my opinion. You can do whatever you like and say whatever you like about serbian players. Not that I care.. (coming from Mariah Carey fan :lol:)

it's a joke. don't get offended ;)

mapaliey
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:44 PM
is that a threat? :lol:

I don't care about DH. Just stated my opinion. You can do whatever you like and say whatever you like about serbian players. Not that I care.. (coming from Mariah Carey fan :lol:)

it's a joke. don't get offended ;)

well it's up 2 u....
now i understand why ivanovic is wierd and strange....same like u.....:sad:

griffin
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:47 PM
If you are concerned with what's being posted on another message board, I suggest you bring it to the attention of that board's owners.