PDA

View Full Version : Chakvetadze Won Me Over!

Brashkoala
Feb 5th, 2008, 02:56 AM
I lover her! Her performance in Fed Cup completely won me over. I love her!

She was so intense, motivated, and dedicated. Most of all she was funny and entertaining to watch. Her reactions were priceless!

I loved her performance

Svetlana.
Feb 5th, 2008, 03:19 AM
She gained a few points from my side as well. I expected her to be mentally stronger this year and she seems to be on a right track.
It would be interesting to see what she will do next. :lol:

switz
Feb 5th, 2008, 03:53 AM
She gained a few points from my side as well. I expected her to be mentally stronger this year and she seems to be on a right track.
It would be interesting to see what she will do next. :lol:

how is she right on track? because she beat Oblizer and went crazy at the crazy crowd. She lost early in Sydney and the Australian Open.

Don't get me wrong i like her and think she was hilarious during Fed Cup but i wouldn't exactly say it proved she's mentally stronger.

mankind
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:29 AM
Hopefully having Sharapova in the team will motivate Anna to become a more serious and dedicated player. It's clear she's got the talent but I think she lacks the discipline to consistently make deep runs in slams.

smit101
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:11 AM
She certainly impressed me, and got a few points from me as well, now she needs to show that more often!

Venus&Serena
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I like Annas game but it seems like she doesnt have enough power to beat the big girls consistantly :shrug:

Elwin.
Feb 5th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I like her much more now :p

Langers
Feb 5th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I'm far from being won over.

Philbo
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:26 PM
She won a few brownie points with me... Loved seeing her fired up, but she just doesnt have the game to compete with the Big Babes...

Cat123
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Agreed! I've never paid a lot of attention to her before to be honest, but I love girls with fighting spirit!

Emina.
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:46 PM
go Anna :music:

young_gunner913
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Hopefully having Sharapova in the team will motivate Anna to become a more serious and dedicated player. It's clear she's got the talent but I think she lacks the discipline to consistently make deep runs in slams.

I don't think having Sharapova on the team will motivate Anna. I mean if you look at last year, Chaky was by more of a consistant player than Maria. She won 4 titles to Maria's 1. I don't really think she played her best at the AO, she just got tied up and robbed so she couldn't have been all there mentally. She could potentially win a slam, however, I dont see it coming this year.

Kworb
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:44 PM
I've always loved her. It's so beautiful when she keeps hitting to the corners. And those cross court shots. :drool: