PDA

View Full Version : I am no dentist nor do I claim to have

usher3103
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:35 PM
any medical knowledge, but if someone is having dental surgery surly that requires them to be relaxed and takes things easy for a couple of weeks after the surgery. So if serena neded this week off for surgery wont she need to alson skip antwerp and possibly dubai.

Demska
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:42 PM
What ? :spit:

frenchie
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I like Serena but she's really starting to annoy me with her attitude toward tennis!

She's always saying everywhere she's the best blah blah but she never plays any tournament! She's committed to every tournament this year and will end up again playing only the GS

I don't think she'll play Antwerp and Bangalore (Venus will be there), but maybe Dubai

Anyway that teeth surgery is BS. It won't prevent her from attending those ceremonies in Hollywood...

Sylvester
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:44 PM
It's dangerous to exercise after a dental surgery.

I don't know why, but my dentist said it to me.

EDIT: But of course, this is just the 42132453133214th excuse she has invented to skip another tournament, in order to go get more food, clothes, parties all night long and boyfriends who dump her after stopping being drunk! :lol:

Kuti Kis&Monica
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I like Serena but she's really starting to annoy me with her attitude toward tennis!

She's always saying everywhere she's the best blah blah but she never plays any tournament! She's committed to every tournament this year and will end up again playing only the GS

I don't think she'll play Antwerp and Bangalore (Venus will be there), but maybe Dubai

Anyway that teeth surgery is BS. It won't prevent her from attending those ceremonies in Hollywood...

Agree.

Direwolf
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:46 PM
nope..
why is she having dental surgery?? didnt she already had
them before she had her braces...

or she doesnt brush her teeth often>?

well.. i think that she had her surgery a week ago??
thats why shes taking this week off..

she's not missing dubai..

keirana332
Feb 4th, 2008, 01:03 PM
ehh my doubles partner had an operation to take out four wisdom teeth and played a tournament with me two days later, albeit with chipmunk cheeks. we told the opponents I smacked her in the face during practise :lol:
Serena's a big girl, it would take major dental surgery to keep her off the court for more than a week.

Lunaris
Feb 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM
What dental surgery exactly? My mother had dental surgery and as she said it was causing her a pain for several days. I had another, nothing serious though, and could do anything I wanted but eat after a few hours.

thiskidhasit
Feb 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Well, I've had my wisdom teeth removed and was sick for a few days. I just don't see why she would schedule the dentist appointment during tournaments. And as people have said, she is still going to the Academy Awards ceremonies - so who knows. I certainly don't understand her, never have, never will.

partbrit
Feb 4th, 2008, 04:46 PM
It depends entirely on the type of dental surgery, on the patient's tolerance, and on sheer luck. She may feel better quickly, or she may have to rest a while.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Feb 4th, 2008, 05:14 PM
But of course, this is just the 42132453133214th excuse she has invented to skip another tournament, in order to go get more food, clothes, parties all night long and boyfriends who dump her after stopping being drunk! :lol:

:lol: :rolleyes:

schorsch
Feb 4th, 2008, 05:42 PM
LOOOOOOL, wasnt there just a Serena "havent used the tooth excuse yet" caption and now this happens. Is it true or not ?

has been
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:46 PM
If she has bad teeth can we claim her as being British for this years Wimbledon?

Williamsser
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Will anyone be surprised if she withdraws from these tournaments?

Uranium
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:50 PM
If she has bad teeth can we claim her as being British for this years Wimbledon?

:lol:

frenchie
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I think Serena won't be able to withdraw from tournaments in the future because she has used all the excuses possible!!

Jakeev
Feb 4th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Well, I've had my wisdom teeth removed and was sick for a few days. I just don't see why she would schedule the dentist appointment during tournaments. And as people have said, she is still going to the Academy Awards ceremonies - so who knows. I certainly don't understand her, never have, never will.

No kidding I had three done and was out almost a week. Everybody handles that kind of surgery differently depending on how impacted they are.

Oh and for the record there may be no ceremonies this year.