PDA

View Full Version : What's Ur Tennis-Pool.com Rank?

Andrew Laeddis
Feb 3rd, 2008, 12:00 PM
After the Ao I'm at my highest current rank (which will probably drop. Last year i stayed ranked in the 100s for the WTA and the 300s for the ATP. Now I'm at #5 for WTA and #63 for ATP. I had all four finalists on my team so Im sure that helped. Just curious how everybody elese is doing.

thesupernova
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
im at #4 for the wta. as far as the atp i picked players during the intial setup but havent changed them since. i only pay attention to my wta team. this is my highest rank too. i really jumped during the second week of the AO. i was at 73. and them boom i jumped up to 4 after the final. thank you sharapova and ivanovic:)

thesupernova
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:39 PM
After the Ao I'm at my highest current rank (which will probably drop. Last year i stayed ranked in the 100s for the WTA and the 300s for the ATP. Now I'm at #5 for WTA and #63 for ATP. I had all four finalists on my team so Im sure that helped. Just curious how everybody elese is doing.

im only 1 point ahead of you:) i havent made any trades yet but right now i only have 3 players playing this week:(