PDA

View Full Version : Sharapova getting bitchy

Meteor Shower
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:50 AM
That shush gesture to the crowd.
Saying Shahar can't win on her own.

Now I also heard she told Shahar at the net 'You need to learn from yesterday mistakes'

Go back to your 'I'm-so-nice-and-cute' act Maria, its suits you better :)

HitmanX
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:52 AM
Simply telling the 100% truth.

Peer was lucky to win 2 games today

hablo
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:52 AM
Now I also heard she told Shahar at the net 'You need to learn from yesterday mistakes'

Dayum. :rolls:

Frankly it sounds like Peer deserves this.

Viktymise
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:53 AM
In what alternate reality was she ever nice. :tape:

Meteor Shower
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:53 AM
what is so funny about it?
its an ugly thing to say

Dan23
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:54 AM
yes she bitchslapped both opponents

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:54 AM
Maria :hearts: :worship:

Mikey.
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:55 AM
:haha: Maria is the baddest bitch in town. Go Masha... u tell em girl! :yeah:

Petkorazzi
Maria :weirdo: I wonder if she'd like to be told this when the Williams were beating her ass up.

Adal
Yeah and Peer making fun of Maria's grunts and encouraging crowd to do the same isn't ugly thing to do :o

jamatthews
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:56 AM
That shush gesture to the crowd.
Saying Shahar can't win on her own.

Go back to your 'I'm-so-nice-and-cute' act Maria, its suits you better :)

Don't piss off a champion. Peer really must have annoyed Maria. :eek:

Have any of these incidents (including yesterday) been uploaded yet?

Sha_ra_po_va
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:56 AM
Looks like shahar got BITCHSLAPPED on and off the court!
Go Masha!:worship:

Adal
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:57 AM
Maria :weirdo: I wonder if she'd like to be told this when the Williams were beating her ass up.
Williams aren't as classless as is Peer, so Maria would never say things like that :wavey:.
She said it for a reason, not because she just likes/dislikes someone

Lucemferre
Shut up. Mara kicked your ass. :kiss:

Dan23
:lol: you wouldnt have found Maria inciting unfair behaviour in those times...she accepted her losses with grace

Meeek
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:58 AM
What goes around comes around.

Andy.
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:59 AM
That croud and deserved far more than a little gesture from her. They were lucky she even continued playing infront of such disrespectful people. And as for Shahar I thought she was more professional and classy than to insight an already out of control and rude croud.

cypher_88
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:01 AM
Peer and the crowd got what they deserved :drool:

Meteor Shower
Yeah and Peer making fun of Maria's grunts and encouraging crowd to do the same isn't ugly thing to do :o

umm, no she didn't.

Adal
That croud and deserved far more than a little gesture from her. They were lucky she even continued playing infront of such disrespectful people. And as for Shahar I thought she was more professional and classy than to insight an already out of control and rude croud.
Yeah and you should get her out of your signature ;)

Natalicious
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
from what i've heard she deserved it :lol:

Adal
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
umm, no she didn't.
umm, yes she did.

Andy.
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:03 AM
Yeah and you should get her out of your signature ;)
You dont need to tell me more than once, I have actually been trying to change my sig for ages but the new rules make the new sigs so small and plain I disnt want to be left with nothing.

Max565
Good for her! :D

waterlily_021989
did you see Chaky's reaction?this is soooo funny!!!

Sam L
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:04 AM
umm, yes she did.

Are you in Israel? He (Meteor Shower) was there. He's in Israel. Why don't you come out and tell us which country you're from instead of hiding behind flags and favourite players?

s_j
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:05 AM
LOL! Anna's got fire in her belly!!! Go girl! Russia are enjoying fighting back against the Israelis

JadeFox
Sorry but I'm not shedding tears for that crowd. They dished it out yesterday, now they just gotta learn how to take it.

Or Levy
I was so full of admiration to her for the way she handled herself yesterday.

Not anymore.

ViennaCalling
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:07 AM
:rolls:

Or Levy
Shahar laughed at the grunts, as well the Russian girls, mind you.

She did not encourage it, there is a difference.

watchdogfish
:lol: Go Maria! Sounds like the crowd have been more than a bit passionate this week and really if Maria finds the crowd hard to block out then anyone will!

Maybe saying something to Shahar at the net wasn't necessary, though, even if Shahar's behaviour this weekend's been a bit questionable.

AnnaK_4ever
Chakvetadze, :haha: :yeah: :worship:

Mikey.
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:08 AM

Not anymore.

:rolleyes:

Lucemferre

Not anymore.

Who cares? :rolleyes:

Meteor Shower
Shahar laughed at the grunts, as well the Russian girls, mind you.

She did not encourage it, there is a difference.

people are biased and won't get it. :shrug:

hablo
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:09 AM
did you see Chaky's reaction?this is soooo funny!!!

Hilarious. :rolls:

s_j
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:11 AM
It's the whole of Israel vs four 20-year-old Russian girls. This is funny. :lol:

HitmanX
I think its the thread starter thats getting bitchy

Maria Croft
Maria is always classy and nice about her opponents, win or lose, but not today :devil: :)

And Peer deserved it for being such a bitch yesterday, it really takes a lot to get Maria to say something like that.

Mikey.
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:12 AM
I think its the thread starter thats getting bitchy

:spit::haha:

Adal
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:12 AM
Are you in Israel? He (Meteor Shower) was there. He's in Israel. Why don't you come out and tell us which country you're from instead of hiding behind flags and favourite players?
My flag shows my country, actually

Effy
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:13 AM
someone is bitter much :awww:

waterlily_021989
Maria is always classy and nice about her opponents, win or lose, but not today :devil: :)

And Peer deserved it for being such a bitch yesterday, it really takes a lot to get Maria to say something like that.

I agree!

Huntress555
:lol:

Maria :yeah: - Sounds like the truth anyways going by the scoreline ;)

Sam L
It's the whole of Israel vs four 20-year-old Russian girls. This is funny. :lol:

How's that? It's half a dozen Russian top players against Peer and 30-something Obziler. :confused:

GermanBoy
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:14 AM
Well, well, well, that IS a surprise... Didn't know she could be bitchy... :rolleyes:

Her "I am just a little girl enjoying playing tennis" is just an act. She has no respect for anyone whatsoever...

Effy
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:14 AM

did u watch Shahar and all this rude crowd behaviour?

:weirdo:

Effy
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:16 AM
Well, well, well, that IS a surprise... Didn't know she could be bitchy... :rolleyes:

Her "I am just a little girl enjoying playing tennis" is just an act. She has no respect for anyone whatsoever...

actually she always gives credit to her opponents. Peer doesnt deserve it today. Just go and watch yesterday's and today's matches, kid :)

Dexter
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:17 AM
Quite funny actually to see Israeli fans complaining about anything. :tape:

maryjane
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:19 AM
honestly i don't see anything wrong in maria's gesture.she played in a hot atmosphere,not so fair,so i think her gesture was a normal reaction.

Demska
Love it. That bitch Peer has nothing on Masha.

Just Do It
Maria :yeah:

GermanBoy
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:20 AM
actually she always gives credit to her opponents. Peer doesnt deserve it today. Just go and watch yesterday's and today's matches, kid :)

What do you want?!? You can say a lot of things but you have to mean them and if you buy Sharapova saying those things then... well, let's say all hope is lost, KID! :rolleyes:

Dodoboy.
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:22 AM
Go Masha!

cypher_88
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:22 AM
What do you want?!? You can say a lot of things but you have to mean them and if you buy Sharapova saying those things then... well, let's say all hope is lost, KID! :rolleyes:

If you actually believe Maria is always acting when she does the interviews then all hope is lost.:wavey:

Poova
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:23 AM

Not anymore.
Wow, Maria is going to lose sleep over that I'm sure.

:tape:

Andrew Laeddis
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:24 AM
its not as if what she said wasn't true. the 4-0 h2h says it all and in at least 2 of those matches maria choked away leads making the matches more difficult than necessary. peer couldnt even beat safina on her own. she was getting destroyed until the crowd got into safina's head and she completely self destructed. i wonder how this moon baller has had any success on tour. i was shocked to read about peer's behavior on yesterday. luckily i have the memphis 2007 final (with a similar scoreline to todays match)on dvd and watching it made me feel much better.

Shoulderpova
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:24 AM

Go hide your pity self somewhere and wait till Davenport double bagels Sharapova again because that will never happen, idiot:rolleyes:

Effy
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:25 AM

i dont want anything from you :lol:

Peer deserved what she got, everyone thinks the same :D

maryjane
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:26 AM
maria won all my ammiration for the way she behave in these two matches.the audiece was unfair,so far from a tennis audience.in my opinion she was classy in playing and behaving.

Effy
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:26 AM

very true :o

schorsch
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:27 AM

Exactly :haha:

keirana332
Hey, the Israelis should just be glad Maria left unabomber Yuri back home
Can you imagine what would have happened if he'd been there? :lol:

GermanBoy
i dont want anything from you :lol:

Peer deserved what she got, everyone thinks the same :D

I never said anything about Peer and this situation today. I just don't believe in Sharapova's words in general...

Meteor Shower
its not as if what she said wasn't true. the 4-0 h2h says it all and in at least 2 of those matches maria choked away leads making the matches more difficult than necessary. peer couldnt even beat safina on her own. she was getting destroyed until the crowd got into safina's head and she completely self destructed. i wonder how this moon baller has had any success on tour. i was shocked to read about peer's behavior on yesterday. luckily i have the memphis 2007 final (with a similar scoreline to todays match)on dvd and watching it made me feel much better.

Wow, Maria is going to lose sleep over that I'm sure.

:tape:

Love it. That bitch Peer has nothing on Masha.

Don't steal my role! I am the bitter one. :fiery:

WTF?

scoobsuk
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:28 AM
I can't help but warm to Maria a little, because when it's her on the receiving end, she just calmly takes her lumps, but sorta stores it up in her mind and thinks "next time it'll be my turn." She doesn't go crying to mommy or play the poor me game. She just takes it and then she dishes it out in style and really seems to like doing so.

up!
well done Maria :D this bitchy Peer deserved it :D

GermanBoy
If you actually believe Maria is always acting when she does the interviews then all hope is lost.:wavey:

It doesn't take much of an actor to say things you don't mean, does it?!?

HitmanX
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:29 AM
I never said anything about Peer and this situation today. I just don't believe in Sharapova's words in general...

Who cares what you believe? You can do what you want. Just stop telling other people what to do and what to believe.

Andrew Laeddis
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:30 AM
i loved the gesture maria gave to the crowd, just as i did when berdych gave it to the spanish crowd in madrid. if you dont want to get shushed then dont disrespect players. according to the isreal fans on this board its okay to openly mock a player during a match but the minute she tells you to shut up shes the bitch. its amazing the delusion you can discover on wtaworld.

mankind
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:30 AM
blah whatever we all knew Russia was going to win, with or without controversy.

Sharakim
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:31 AM
:rolleyes:It doesn't take much of an actor to say things you don't mean, does it?!?Like you haven' said stuff that you don't mean.

schorsch
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:31 AM
And yeah, it really takes A LOT untill Maria says something, that is even close to bitchy. Even when she doesnt feel good about something she nearly always doesnt say anything like that.

I really admire the passion that the Israeli crowd has for their athletes, I mean sometimes there are crowds, that dont seem to appreciate how much work the players have to do (switzerland - patty schnyder would be a good example to be a good player and have success, but the Israeli crowd just went overboard this two days and I cant believe that some of the Israeli members of this board, who should actually know a lot about tennis, disagree with this fact.

Anyhow I'm happy that Russia won :)

HitmanX
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
It doesn't take much of an actor to say things you don't mean, does it?!?

Does it matter whether she means it or not? Who cares? If she said it its fine.

Veritas

Why? Aren't they allowed to defend themselves and their country from some of the bigoted comments made in the past few days?

Princeza
Vamos Masha :hearts:

GermanBoy
Go hide your pity self somewhere and wait till Davenport double bagels Sharapova again because that will never happen, idiot:rolleyes:

At least it happened once, something Sharapova is far away from achieving. However, if you don't have anything to support your opinion then you start offending people by calling them i. e. 'idiot', that's obviously a Sharapova fan... :rolleyes:

Yasmine
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Enough of those bashing threads.