PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Capriati leaving a club

banana
Feb 3rd, 2008, 02:49 AM
Its a bit old (late last year)..... but OMFG, Jen looks smoking:devil:
http://www.****************/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=1&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=capriati&src=standard#

plantman
Feb 3rd, 2008, 02:50 AM
Try the link again banana.....It's not working!:)

banana
Feb 3rd, 2008, 02:52 AM
sorry, i din't realise you cant link to you know where, will try to upldoad.

UDACHi
Feb 3rd, 2008, 02:53 AM
jen. :hearts: still looking fit.

azmad_88
Feb 3rd, 2008, 02:56 AM
i thihnk jen and seles will not be back

plantman
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:01 AM
sorry, i din't realise you cant link to you know where, will try to upldoad.

Thanks......She's still looking fit! I'm still hoping for a return even if it's to say farwell! Come on Jen and make another comeback!:)

azza
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:05 AM
Sif do party drugs when ur in ur 30's sad.

RJWCapriati
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:15 AM
i thihnk jen and seles will not be back

Sif do party drugs when ur in ur 30's sad.

Sorry but no one really cares what either of you thinks. :kiss:

Jen looking great as usual - thanks for the pic - one of the few I haven't seen!

azza
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:23 AM
Sorry but no one really cares what either of you thinks. :kiss:

Said the Capriati fan.

Jenin fan
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:56 AM
Its a bit old (late last year)..... but OMFG, Jen looks smoking:devil:
http://www.****************/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=1&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=capriati&src=standard#

Umm...that pic is older than late last year. It was taken on March 30th, 2005. But she still looks smokin'!

teo_honey
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:17 AM
the pics are from 3 years ago, from her birthday party in a club.
so no doing drinking or drugs. it's a BIRTHDAY PARTY!! :rolleyes:

GermanBoy
Feb 3rd, 2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah, the pics are much older than just 2007. And the link doesn't work because there is no actual URL in it but all those *****

Jen will be back, we just have to believe, even if it will only be the hard core of her real fans....

Just Do It
Feb 3rd, 2008, 12:23 PM
She looks hot, not coming back, though.

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Sure Jen will be back. It might take another couple of years to overcome all those injury problems but in 2010 Jen will be back to reclaim her place on top of the rankings. :rolleyes:

plantman
Feb 3rd, 2008, 05:47 PM
Sure Jen will be back. It might take another couple of years to overcome all those injury problems but in 2010 Jen will be back to reclaim her place on top of the rankings. :rolleyes:

What a 50th B-Day present that will be....:banana::music::rocker::crazy::smoke:::bdayc ake:

SV_Fan
Feb 3rd, 2008, 06:55 PM
I think she can comeback. Seles said she was coming back at Miami.

Destiny
Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:12 PM
not bad looking

nelsondan
Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:26 PM
Baseball and football players quit playing and get fat. The women in tennis quit playing, and a lot of them lose weight. There are at least 15 pounds of Kournikova that are sadly missing.

DaMamaJama87
Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:41 PM
What a 50th B-Day present that will be....:banana::music::rocker::crazy::smoke:::bdayc ake:

Please tell me you're not 47/48 years old :eek: :help:

plantman
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:29 PM
Please tell me you're not 47/48 years old :eek: :help:

Cross the border and come see for yourself......wait, you're probably not permitted because of your current stalking charges! How about becoming pen-pals....we could exchange photo's.:hearts:

has been
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:49 PM
At least she's wearing underwear

Go Jen! :)

CoryAnnAvants#1
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Does anybody know what she's been doing the last four years? Involved in any charity work? Did she go back to school?

As much as I like her and Monica, I feel bad for them in a way...tennis is all they know how to do and with no education or children, I'm under the impression they just sit at home bored out of their minds.

has been
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Does anybody know what she's been doing the last four years? Involved in any charity work? Did she go back to school?

As much as I like her and Monica, I feel bad for them in a way...tennis is all they know how to do and with no education or children, I'm under the impression they just sit at home bored out of their minds.

Theyre probably that bored, all they do is, sit around all day, posting on internet web boards

I post on the Gilmore Girls web board and Im convinced Monica is posting on there

Malin
Feb 4th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Theyre probably that bored, all they do is, sit around all day, posting on internet web boards

I post on the Gilmore Girls web board and Im convinced Monica is posting on there
:lol::lol::lol:

Sam L
Feb 4th, 2008, 04:58 AM
We miss you, Jen. :sad: