PDA

View Full Version : Is Ree nervous?

serenus_2k8
Jan 28th, 2008, 03:42 PM
It seems weird that Ree has entered so many events between now and RG, does anyone think shes nervous about defending her Miami points and how that might affect her ranking? :confused:

doni1212
Jan 28th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I don't think she's nervous. I think she is serious about becoming number one again and so she's trying to gain a lot of points.

Jankovic style, :lol:

Dodoboy.
Jan 28th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I AM definitely nervous

serenus_2k8
Jan 28th, 2008, 07:49 PM
I don't think she's nervous. I think she is serious about becoming number one again and so she's trying to gain a lot of points.

:haha: Serena has always said 'Im not the sort of player who needs to enter loads of events to stay on top' and yet has joined virtually every tournie in sight :lol: :confused:

Soothing
Jan 28th, 2008, 10:32 PM
I sincerely hope that she doesn't pull out of the majority of them with some injury and do further damage to her reputation. Tourney directors put up with it because she's a crowd draw, if she continues on the current path that won't hold true.

Venus&Serena
Jan 29th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Im nervous myself because she might get injured :unsure: But yeah this isn't a Serena schedule :eek: As mentioned I dont wanna see her ranking if she does bad in Miami :o!

Uranium
Jan 29th, 2008, 01:19 AM

:lol:

serenus_2k8
Jan 29th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I really hope she can defend some good points at Miami! :D

I think this must show she is serious about being number 1? I think its more do-able now that the likes of Maria are threats 2 Henin?