PDA

View Full Version : In This Semifinal, I Will Be The Biggest Daniela Fan...Any Others?

stevos
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:02 AM
Well, obviously the real Daniela fans will be more. :p
But that win by Ana fucking pissed me off. Don't get me wrong, I love showing emotion, but how she "ADJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"'ed after EVERY point she won, it was so frustrating.

Go Daniela! And is it just me, or did she look amazing in her press conference? :drool:

kiwifan
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:03 AM
no, just the opposite.

I want Ana to win it all. :angel:

So Disrespectful
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:07 AM
I want Daniela to win more than anything in the world! I think I want it more than her. :lol:

Playing Ana gives her a higher chance of winning IMO.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:08 AM
No way, Ana is the only one who has the potential to trouble Maria. Dani would fold big time to Maria.

fufuqifuqishahah
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:09 AM
I hope Dani creams Ana in the semi. If Dani plays like she did today and Ana plays like she did today, Dani will win. :worship:

sammy01
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:11 AM
i realy dont care anymore i think there will be more UE errors than winners though, and both will move like playing on stilts.

spiritedenergy
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:12 AM
I see the delusional haters are all coming in this thread. Well stick to this ghetto please:tape:

Ding dong the second witch is gone:devil:

stevos
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:14 AM
No way, Ana is the only one who has the potential to trouble Maria. Dani would fold big time to Maria.

:lick: Still, a Maria-Daniela final would be enjoyable. They have some entertaining matches. :shrug:

Plus, Maria would be bound to win. :)

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:14 AM
This is probably Dani's only chance at making a slam final.
I'm going to root her on like Bartoli roots on a cakemaker.

stevos
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:16 AM
I see the delusional haters are all coming in this thread. Well stick to this ghetto please:tape:

Ding dong the second witch is gone:devil:

BITCH YOU AINT WELCOME IN DIS GHETT-O!!!!

cellophane
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:16 AM
Go Dani :woohoo:

LudwigDvorak
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:25 AM
I'm dying here. Daniela has a solid shot at making a slam final. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm a HUGE Daniela fan, I love her and her game, but...she's done nothing at slams since 2003, very little at least since fourth rounds ARE solid, and she could find herself in a slam final come Saturday evening. Ummm. Who would have ever thought THAT could happen?

I'm ecstatic with a semifinal but a final...wow. especially if Jankovic is in the final, Jesus Christ on a cracker.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:28 AM
:lick: Still, a Maria-Daniela final would be enjoyable. They have some entertaining matches. :shrug:

Plus, Maria would be bound to win. :)

Sorry but there is NOTHING interesting (IMHO) about watching Daniela play Maria or any other player for that matter. However, I don't blame you for wanting an EASY final opponent for Maria, I'd want my faves to play Dani too ;)

~Eclipsed~
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:30 AM
You can't blame Ana for being excited at the possibility of finally beating Venus and making her first semi at the AO, but yeah i guess she was a bit annoying at times.

LindsayRulz
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:31 AM
Is it the real reasons or you want Maria to have an easier opponent in the final? :p

SzavayFi
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:39 AM
POOOOOOODDDMMEEEE. it dani looses i will be crying tears of blood and if she wins.....I'm getting WAASTED :bowdown: :aparty:

good luck Dani YOU CAN DOOOOOO THISS!

Il Primo!
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:42 AM
But that win by Ana fucking pissed me off. Don't get me wrong, I love showing emotion, but how she "ADJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"'ed after EVERY point she won, it was so frustrating.

Go Daniela! And is it just me, or did she look amazing in her press conference? :drool:

That's the way.

stevos
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:45 AM
Is it the real reasons or you want Maria to have an easier opponent in the final? :p
:lol:
I can honestly say it's not. I would admit if it was, because I'm admitting it's because of a new found dislike of Ana. Also, I've always liked Dani, especially at the AO she tugs on my heartstrings, so it's not the easy Maria final. I mean, Maria has a big semifinal herself, I'm not pencilling her in.

POOOOOOODDDMMEEEE. it dani looses i will be crying tears of blood and if she wins.....I'm getting WAASTED :bowdown: :aparty:

good luck Dani YOU CAN DOOOOOO THISS!

I'll be there!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

JAGERBOMB! JAGERBOMB! JAGERBOMB!

Langers
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:45 AM

Ohhh a hater. Too bad. :wavey:

stevos
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:51 AM
Ohhh a hater. Too bad. :wavey:

Oh, you're an Ana fan.
Too bad. :wavey:

for the fanbase.

plantman
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:03 AM
This is probably Dani's only chance at making a slam final.
I'm going to root her on like Bartoli roots on a cakemaker.

Nice one Wannabe...:haha:

Langers
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:05 AM
Oh, you're an Ana fan.
Too bad. :wavey:

for the fanbase.
;) Hilarious.

gmokb
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:13 AM
You can't blame Ana for being excited at the possibility of finally beating Venus and making her first semi at the AO, but yeah i guess she was a bit annoying at times.
To me its was not so much annoying as fake. It's so not her, obviously copying others. However, I can stand her over JJ, with that stupid smile forever on her face, especially when she wins. Its like Maria when she won those slams. God, I could be seeing that again, another reason not to watch the finals.

DimaDinosaur
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:16 AM
LOL @ Serena and Venus fans insulting Hantuchova because they are threatened by her. DAMN, Daniela must be doing something right!!