PDA

View Full Version : I know what was wrong with Serena

MisterMan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
And her name was Jelena Jankovic !
Please !!! Could you imagine a Jelena - Daniela final ?

Would that be the end of televised womens tennis in the USA ? :D

sunset
Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:06 PM
And her name was Jelena Jankovic !
Please !!! Could you imagine a Jelena - Daniela final ?

Would that be the end of televised womens tennis in the USA ? :D

LOL...:lol::lol::lol:

So long chump!

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080122/capt.xmel12401220405.australia_open_tennis_xmel124 .jpg

sfselesfan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:12 PM
LOL...:lol::lol::lol:

So long chump!

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080122/capt.xmel12401220405.australia_open_tennis_xmel124 .jpg

I agree that Jelena was the problem with Serena. But it's posts like this that caused me to dislike Jelena originally. It's a good thing Jelena has shown the tennis world that she's more classy than a certain sect of her fans. It's pretty easy to rub it in when you win, but I don't recall Venus fans rubbing your face in it after the USO QF.

SF

MisterMan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:12 PM
Sad part is i was a Serena fan for a long time. Then she turned a little mean spirited - capping it off with that horrific "lucky shots" comment.

I dont' want this to be a SW war thread - but please.

Serena would have won that match last night feeling the way she did - against players like Hantu, Bartoli, even Nicole. She would have found a way to win.
Jelena was too spot on, hitting those friggin lines ! What a game that broad has. I really hope she wins this thing. She is SO good for womens tennis.

MisterMan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:13 PM
^ I agree that Jelena was the problem with Serena. But it's posts like this that caused me to dislike Jelena originally. It's a good thing Jelena has shown the tennis world that she's more classy than a certain sect of her fans. It's pretty easy to rub it in when you win, but I don't recall Venus fans rubbing your face in it after the USO QF.

SF

Maybe they meant to type "champ" and just hit the keys too fast ? ;)

sfselesfan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:15 PM
It's not even like Serena said anything. Supposedly, someone said, Pam Shriver said, someone said, Serena said, she lost because of a fight with her mom. Give me a break already. It's not even like it came from Serena's mouth.

SF