PDA

View Full Version : Will Canada actually get the WS QF's? (tsn)

V's a star
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:30 PM
Or will it b cut off again b/c of hockey :fiery: I rely want to c vees match but yesterday i only got to c the last game of serenas. The least they cud do is tape delay it
HATE TSN :mad:

polishprodigy
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:38 PM
Lol. Yeah, I waited for it, but Washington-Pittsburgh went into overtime, so the only part we got was seeing Jankovic jump up for joy when she won!

vw.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 08:55 PM
I think there's a better chance for us to see more of this match than Serena and Jankovic's. Hopefully the hockey game will end in regulation time with no OT, and Hantuchova's match goes 3 sets. That'd be the ideal situation.

Venus_Serena
Jan 22nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
last night, coverage started when Serena was down 3-6 *4-5 30-30 ...:sad: Hopefully, we will be able to see Venus :)

hablo
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
The Habs are on TSN. :p

Too bad the match starts at 7:30 though.

anti-choke
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:06 PM
Doesn't TSN have an alternate feed for tennis this season?

I remember last year they would show tennis on the alternate feed channel (402 i think on express vu, I have rogers now :(). Anybody know if Rogers has a similar alternate TSN feed channel?

vw.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:07 PM
The Habs are on TSN. :p

Too bad the match starts at 7:30 though.

Yeah too many 7:30 starts.. :o Why can't they just follow HNIC schedules and start at 7...

hablo
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah too many 7:30 starts.. :o Why can't they just follow HNIC schedules and start at 7...

I'm sure TSN alternate will show the match though.

vw.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:26 PM
I'm sure TSN alternate will show the match though.

Unfortunately I don't think so. They didn't last night when Serena had started. I don't think the alternate feed is showing anymore anyway, cuz they only had two days of coverage scheduled (last Monday and Tueday) in the first place, I think.

Pushkin
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:34 PM
We should be ok tonight because Daniela-Aga will last a long time and this hockey game will be finish early. Just download sopcast and watch it on Starsport or Shanghai Sport before tsn arrives. I predict tonight we will be there for the 1st set!!!

hablo
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
Unfortunately I don't think so. They didn't last night when Serena had started. I don't think the alternate feed is showing anymore anyway, cuz they only had two days of coverage scheduled (last Monday and Tueday) in the first place, I think.

Sorry. That's too bad. There is always sopcast though. ;)

vw.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:38 PM
Sorry. That's too bad. There is always sopcast though. ;)

Apparently this link (http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=12371069&posted=1#post12371069) worked last night... Let's hope it does again. :p

LindsayRulz
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Looks like I'll have to watch the matches on my comp again tonight :(

Pushkin
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:43 PM
Sopcast worked since day first of AO in fact it's working perfectly. So get on this for Daniela and the start of Ana.