PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with Daniela?

doujyr
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:12 PM
Radwanska is the bookies favourite for tonight. I find that astonishing! Does anyone know if Daniela is carrying an injury or is unwell?

Pureracket
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Watch Radwanska play. You'll see what the deal is.

LeRoy.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:16 PM
Daniela has lost to Aga in their last match, i believe ?

doujyr
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Hahahahaha like you think I've never seen her play? Yeah ok. She beat a woeful Kuzzy and was destroyed By Nads 6-1 before Nads usual brain explosion. Big deal.

Pureracket
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:18 PM
Hahahahaha like you think I've never seen her play? Yeah ok. She beat a woeful Kuzzy and was destroyed By Nads 6-1 before Nads usual brain explosion. Big deal.Maybe you should get a job as a bookie, then.

doujyr
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:19 PM
I was there in Zurich for that match. Dani had one of those days where she was just the wrong side of the line. She had 0-40 to break back in the 2nd and Rads gota couple lucky breaks, after that Dani checked out. Rads did nothing special that day.

doujyr
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
Pureracket - piss off. I'm asking a serious question so unless you are going to answer that butt out.

saint2
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:23 PM
Radwanska is the bookies favourite for tonight. I find that astonishing! Does anyone know if Daniela is carrying an injury or is unwell?

Daniela is just treated like trash, fluke, joke etc. by everyone...Nothing new...

SIN DIOS NI LEY
I would put my money on Radwanska as gambler :shrug:

fufuqifuqishahah
Radwanska seems to do well against players having an off day and FORCING them to implode. Kind of like Jelena but more extreme (weaker weaknesses and stronger strengths) and more crafty in my opinion.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:25 PM
Funny things is: For this match Radwanska is the favorite if you believe the bookies.
But they also say that Daniela is more favorite than Aga to win this tournament :confused:

doujyr
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:41 PM
Radwanska seems to do well against players having an off day and FORCING them to implode. Kind of like Jelena but more extreme (weaker weaknesses and stronger strengths) and more crafty in my opinion.

good point, thank you.

doujyr
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
SO I take it no one knows of any injury or illness? Guess we'll know in 6 hours time :)

matthias
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:45 PM
maybe Daniela was the fav as the odds came out, but then many people used the change to get a good ood for Radwanska and so it has changed

saint2
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:50 PM
SO I take it no one knows of any injury or illness? Guess we'll know in 6 hours time :)

There's no any unjury. Thats just Daniela. She might win this slam, and people/bookies still will favourize players like Schnyder or Golovin in mathes vs Dani...

Danči Dementia
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
The one that does not freak out by being in a QF of a grand slam....will win....Agnes is young and I think she will mess it up................IS DANKA´S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS DANIELA VAMOS CARAJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jorn
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:54 PM
I just check the odds, they are Even or Daniela the fave...

But in last match Dani lost 1st set 1-6, before she start to play...

dybbuk
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Daniela has choked how many times in big occasions? :shrug: She is probably the favorite, but thanks to her mind, I wouldn't say it's by much.

beriadan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Maybe Dani has a chance, if she doesn't try to go for too much against Aga.

doujyr
Jan 23rd, 2008, 01:03 PM
Bookies got it wrong