Monica_Rules
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
Mirjana:)

woosey
Jan 22nd, 2008, 08:27 PM
midland?

croat123
Jan 22nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
she better show up...i'm trying not to get my hopes up til i see her name in the draw

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:13 PM
i'm trying not to get my hopes up til i see her name in the draw
I wouldn't even get your hopes up after seeing her name in the draw. You know she won't be around long.

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:15 PM
I wouldn't even get your hopes up after seeing her name in the draw. You know she won't be around long.

I thought Dokic fans would support Lucic fans :p

If Jelena can do it, Mirjana can as well

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:20 PM
I thought Dokic fans would support Lucic fans :p

If Jelena can do it, Mirjana can as well
I'm a huge Lucic fan as well actually. I support her and wish her the best. But this won't last, and everyone knows it.

Also, Jelena hasn't really "done" anything yet. As of now she still hasn't committed to any events post-Australia.

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
I'm a huge Lucic fan as well actually. I support her and wish her the best. But this won't last, and everyone knows it.

Also, Jelena hasn't really "done" anything yet. As of now she still hasn't committed to any events post-Australia.

why cant you pick 'normal' players and not the headcases :smash::smash::smash:

doesnt Jelena have an injury at the moment :confused:

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:27 PM
Well that's not very nice. :lol: :ras:

Mirjana was always a joy to watch when she was playing well, I loved her. Still the most powerful female groundstroker I've seen (that probably isn't true today, but it was back in the day).

doesnt Jelena have an injury at the moment :confused:
Not that I know of. She's in Zagreb. :o

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 23rd, 2008, 12:16 AM
Well that's not very nice. :lol: :ras:

Mirjana was always a joy to watch when she was playing well, I loved her. Still the most powerful female groundstroker I've seen (that probably isn't true today, but it was back in the day).

Didnt take long to leave Australia :o

scottsue
Jan 23rd, 2008, 11:58 AM
Good luck to Lucic, Dokic and Stevenson coming back. Hope they all succeed and continue their rivalry.

So Disrespectful
Jan 23rd, 2008, 12:06 PM
I love Mirjana! :kiss:

But I doubt she'll turn up :tape:

roxi
Jan 23rd, 2008, 12:20 PM
I love Mirjana! :kiss:

But I doubt she'll turn up :tape:
I don't believe either!!!

HTE
Jan 23rd, 2008, 12:21 PM
Would be cool if she played :)

Mattographer
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:09 PM
Seriously?! :o If that's true then AO organisers won't give her another chance for sure! What's the point to representing Australia when she still living in Croatia all that time? :rolleyes: That girl is a joke.

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Seriously?! :o If that's true then AO organisers won't give her another chance for sure! What's the point to representing Australia when she still living in Croatia all that time? :rolleyes: That girl is a joke.

I saw this coming after she dismissed the idea of playing fed cup

Pheobo
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:29 PM

hah.

I'm usually not one to divert attention to another person's favorite players when such a comment has been made, but coming from "Farina Elia Fan" it's just too good to pass up.

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:32 PM
hah.

I'm usually not one to divert attention to another person's favorite players when such a comment has been made, but coming from "Farina Elia Fan" it's just too good to pass up.

thats completely different, Silvia commitmed herself 100% to her game and the tour. Jelena and Mirjana seem to come and go and dont seem focused on their careers. They keep saying this time is different and it never is. Their poor fans are putting through a lot. Everytime they must thing 'yes, this is for real' and then get let down.

Lachrymarum
Jan 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
I agree that, even though I do like Mirjana, I seriously doubt that she'll turn up :sad:

Sudtf
Jan 24th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Ajmo Mirjana.

AaronJoyB
Jan 24th, 2008, 04:22 PM
More Mikica news to come soon!

roxi
Jan 24th, 2008, 04:50 PM
More Mikica news to come soon!
Good one, I hope so!!! But still I doubt it!!!

AaronJoyB
Jan 24th, 2008, 05:51 PM
http://bloguru.com/MirjanaL
here you will find more news

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 24th, 2008, 06:01 PM
3 entry lists. :eek: Miracle.

Let's see if she shows up.

croat123
Jan 24th, 2008, 06:36 PM
3 entries :eek: hoping for the best

AaronJoyB
Jan 24th, 2008, 06:52 PM
leave some messages on the blog
miki will read it

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 24th, 2008, 07:04 PM
How do you know she'll read it?

I left a message. :p

AaronJoyB
Jan 24th, 2008, 07:13 PM
How do you know she'll read it?

I left a message. :p
In the same way I know she is entering tournaments;)

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 24th, 2008, 07:15 PM
In the same way I know she is entering tournaments;)
Have you ever found anything out about why she went missing/stopped playing last year after she went back to Croatia?

I'm still disappointed about that. :(

AaronJoyB
Jan 24th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Have you ever found anything out about why she went missing/stopped playing last year after she went back to Croatia?

I'm still disappointed about that. :(
She left Croatia cause she was in danger.Always the same Evil.She really needed to regroup and leave that bad moments behind.
This is the only reason.Others news are only lies

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 24th, 2008, 07:20 PM
She left Croatia cause she was in danger.Always the same Evil.She really needed to regroup and leave that bad moments behind.
This is the only reason.Others news are only lies
Okay I understand that, but then why did she not play again for the rest of the year after she left Croatia?

AaronJoyB
Jan 24th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Okay I understand that, but then why did she not play again for the rest of the year after she left Croatia?
Like I said David, she was so upset about that kind of situation thar she could barely had the mind to training. But she is so fit now and she is really training hard

AaronJoyB
Jan 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Ajmo Mirjana.
thats good Ste

Sudtf
Jan 25th, 2008, 10:44 PM
thats good Ste

;)

Charge!

:D

AaronJoyB
Jan 29th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Clearwater list is out..she is in..but 85 out

LCS
Jan 29th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Well, she looks fit alright...hope she's ready to go!

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 29th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Clearwater list is out..she is in..but 85 out
Are the pics you're using recent?

croat123
Jan 29th, 2008, 05:21 PM
i think those pics are from last year. the last picture i saw of her was at the end of summer last year and she was still very fit then.
she's still on the lists :bounce: just stay in!!

AaronJoyB
Jan 29th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Are the pics you're using recent?
she is fitter the last year!
she is doing many training session and fitness too:D

Zl@tko
Jan 29th, 2008, 08:25 PM
great she's still trying. come on Miki!

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 3rd, 2008, 01:12 AM
Lucic is in the the draw and plays against Allie Will in the Q1.

tobi
Feb 3rd, 2008, 01:23 AM
Singles Qualifying Draw

(1)Neha Uberoi (USA) v Susanna Lingman (USA)
Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) v Gabriela Paz (VEN)

Ana Veselinovic (SRB) v Katie Ruckert (USA)
(8)Story Tweedie-Yates (USA) v Julia Cohen (USA)

(2)Valerie Tetreault (CAN) v (wc)Theresa Logar (USA)
Alexandra Riley (USA) v Tiffany Kurniawan (USA)

Mirjana Lucic (CRO) v Allie Will (USA)
(7)Tara Iyer (IND) v Mashona Washington (USA)

(3)Anna Fitzpatrick (GBR) v Alexandra Cercone (USA)
Ipek Senoglu (TUR) v Danielle Mills (USA)

Paula Zabala (COL) v Kristy Frilling (USA)
(5)Alexandra Mueller (USA) v Stefania Boffa (SUI)

(4)Surina De Beer (RSA) v Courtney Nagle (USA)
Tatsiana Kapshay (BLR) v Maureen Drake (CAN)

Petra Rampre (SLO) v Jennifer Elie (USA)
(6)Tanja Ostertag (GER) v Sharon Fichman (CAN)

and tournement thread at challenger section ;

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=329037

azza
Feb 3rd, 2008, 01:44 AM
Oh My fucking god :rolleyes:

She comes back In 06 she comes back in 07

Everyone knows she stays for like 2-3 tournies picks up the prize money loses of coarse then fucks of back to Croatia

:rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 3rd, 2008, 02:35 AM
Oh My fucking god :rolleyes:

She comes back In 06 she comes back in 07

Everyone knows she stays for like 2-3 tournies picks up the prize money loses of coarse then fucks of back to Croatia

:rolleyes:
She'd probably get killed if she went back to Croatia, dumbass.

Although I do agree that it's not realistic to expect her to play for more than a few events.

CoryAnnAvants#1
Feb 3rd, 2008, 02:41 AM
I'm not going to get my hopes up about this one bit. However, there is something to be said for this "comeback" attempt.

For the first time since 2003, she's playing an event without the aid of a wild card. She accepted that a tournament would not help her out and dealt with it.

The last time she played qualifying at a challenger event was at this very first tournament, eleven years ago.

There's no crying with this event, there's no excuses about money and needing wild cards. She's just shutting up and playing. We'll see if it lasts longer than a few events this time.

tennismaster8820
Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:32 AM
She'd probably get killed if she went back to Croatia, dumbass.

Although I do agree that it's not realistic to expect her to play for more than a few events.

I tried to resist the temptetion of posting in here but I couldn't after this post!
It's just funny to raed this, Mirjana would get killed if she went to Croatia?! :spit::help::tape:

All I care about now when it comes to Mirjana are her results, nothing else interests me!
If Mirjana was in such a danger why didn't she say anything, or anything about the problems she had, everyone was willing to help her, instead she would say things which she would never backup!
Ah poor Mirjana! Everyone is against her!:rolleyes:

Good luck anyways!

HTE
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:13 AM
Good luck Mirjana :)

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 3rd, 2008, 04:24 PM
It's just funny to raed this, Mirjana would get killed if she went to Croatia?! :spit::help::tape:

All I know is she disappeared last year after she went back to Croatia for a tournament. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with her psycho of a father putting her in danger.

tennismaster8820
Feb 3rd, 2008, 05:40 PM
All I know is she disappeared last year after she went back to Croatia for a tournament. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with her psycho of a father putting her in danger.

But you can't say it for sure, like you did!
I see that it makes no difference whatever I say, Mirjana is an angel!:p
Something happened between her and the ones who offered her help, I don't think it had anything to do with her father!

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
But you can't say it for sure, like you did!
I see that it makes no difference whatever I say, Mirjana is an angel!:p
Something happened between her and the ones who offered her help, I don't think it had anything to do with her father!
I never said Mirjana was an angel. Far from it. If you read my posts about her in the last while, I'm more than skeptical about this current comeback and I'm still upset about the fact that she completely fell off the radar after the whole Croatia situation last year.

I'm just going by what 'MirjanaFan' told me, really. He seems to know more than anyone else about what's going on with Lucic.

AaronJoyB
Feb 3rd, 2008, 06:01 PM
I never said Mirjana was an angel. Far from it. If you read my posts about her in the last while, I'm more than skeptical about this current comeback and I'm still upset about the fact that she completely fell off the radar after the whole Croatia situation last year.

I'm just going by what 'MirjanaFan' told me, really. He seems to know more than anyone else about what's going on with Lucic.

Mirjana is back and I'm happy for it ok?
Thats all.

tennismaster8820
Feb 3rd, 2008, 06:11 PM

I know that you never said it, but don't believe everything that somebody says!
Sorry if I'm annyoing you, but it was realy unlikely that she was in danger while being in Croatia!
I was also dissapointed by that and I can't forget it, especially some things she was saying and not doing, never explaining it, keeping it a mistery!

He is just a very loyal fan!

AaronJoyB
Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:01 PM
I know that you never said it, but don't believe everything that somebody says!
Sorry if I'm annyoing you, but it was realy unlikely that she was in danger while being in Croatia!
I was also dissapointed by that and I can't forget it, especially some things she was saying and not doing, never explaining it, keeping it a mistery!

He is just a very loyal fan!
I'm very loyal but not a stupid one mate.
I know for sure the thinghs I said and for me the story can end now.
Have a good time :wavey:

croat123
Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
i think we should just let the past go and hope that she has a successful comeback this time around. today's win was really solid considering that will is one of the most promising american juniors and has had some nice results recently.

tennismaster8820
Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:38 PM
I'm very loyal but not a stupid one mate.
I know for sure the thinghs I said and for me the story can end now.
Have a good time :wavey:

I never said that you're stupid! :shrug:
Have a good time as well! :wavey:

AaronJoyB
Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:56 PM
I never said that you're stupid! :shrug:
Have a good time as well! :wavey:
no problem its ok!!:kiss: