PDA

View Full Version : Jankovic and her "injury"

chuvack
Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:40 PM
I never heard about somebody tearing a glute muscle and then playing at full strength a few days later without re-injuring. Either Jankovic exaggerated the seriousness of the injury, or she took some really powerful drugs to heal herself so fast... I hope they testing her under a microscope.

Sam L
Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
Kim Clijsters II?

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
she says it hurts when she bends over :spit:

DimaDinosaur
Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
^^ EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Must every topic in this forum be about Nole??

tennisbear7
Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Jelena is a natural drama queen. 'Nuff said.

sorceress
Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:52 PM
I never heard about somebody tearing a glute muscle and then playing at full strength a few days later without re-injuring. Either Jankovic exaggerated the seriousness of the injury, or she took some really powerful drugs to heal herself so fast... I hope they testing her under a microscope.

In tennis you don't use your glutes that much it's shoulders,calves,hammies and quads.

I don't even know how'd she injure it in the first place,bending over too much:lol::devil:

pka_liloo
Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:55 PM

oh, c'mon! haven't you seen Wimbledon'07 quaterfinal Serena-Daniela? :lol:

Just Do It
Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:56 PM
Well, that's Jankobitch :shrug:

chuvack
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:01 PM
In tennis you don't use your glutes that much it's shoulders,calves,hammies and quads.

if you run in tennis, you use the glutes. You don't beat Serena Williams with a bad glute. It's fishy.

sorceress
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:05 PM
if you run in tennis, you use the glutes. You don't beat Serena Williams with a bad glute. It's fishy.

You use all muscles to an extent,although I can see how she'd injure them with some of the sliding that she does.

Besides the fact that the girl has been playing sh*tloads,I doubt she'd have torn it.
It'd be aggravated if that.

~Kiera~
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:22 PM
For starters, she didn't actually tear the muscle. It also wasn't a "a few days later" like you said. The injury happened nearly three weeks ago.

madamtennis
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:41 PM
Cheaterbox.this kind of things are useless against Masha :armed:

Mikey.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:47 PM

I don't even know how'd she injure it in the first place,bending over too much:lol::devil:

When you run, slide and do the splits as much as Jelena then what part of you body isn't feeling it :haha: