PDA

View Full Version : Just to confirm: Did Jankovic really get a new nose?!

bellascarlett
Jan 22nd, 2008, 06:50 AM
Okay I might be late...but can anyone confirm if she did indeed get surgery on her nose. Sorry just curious. She looks better nowadays. :)

Bruno71
Jan 22nd, 2008, 06:53 AM
The official is that she had surgery to clear a sinus problem which caused her to have problems breathing. I believe this to be true because all last year I saw her constantly using tissues courtside, which I haven't seen at all so far this year.

The unofficial is that she had a nose job and her eyes done to boot. I don't know, she looks pretty much the same to me...I think she looked different earlier this month as she healed from the surgery. But it's possible, surely possible, with her.

So Disrespectful
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:19 AM
The official is that she had surgery to clear a sinus problem which caused her to have problems breathing. I believe this to be true because all last year I saw her constantly using tissues courtside, which I haven't seen at all so far this year.

The unofficial is that she had a nose job and her eyes done to boot. I don't know, she looks pretty much the same to me...I think she looked different earlier this month as she healed from the surgery. But it's possible, surely possible, with her.

It was a deviated septum, and it's very common to have aesthetic surgery done at the same time. She had breathing problems and was already in the operating theatre, it makes sense that she'd fix anything else she had a problem with. Good for her! :yeah: I personally think she always looks great anyway, so no problems for me either way. But I do notice less hook on the bridge of her nose.

The eyes I'm not too sure about, but they're possible too.

juki
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
Often the consequence of surgery for a deviated septum is a new looking nose. Whether or not Jelena's nose is just a side affect of surgery, or if it was her choice to change the shape, is unknown. Either way she must be pleased with the outcome. :)

fufuqifuqishahah
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:43 AM
she looks the same to me...

bellascarlett
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:47 AM

Thanks! :)

Hmmm so she did give out an official statement regarding it. Where was it released? Her website if she has one?

The eyes look the same to me though. She just wears a lot of makeup and mascara on court so the eyes seem bigger.

mckyle.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:49 AM
I really wish she would have given her nose more of an arch. It's still so flat and unattractive.

Rtael
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:50 AM
I just don't see why people care so much, to be honest...

LeRoy.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:53 AM
deviated septum yeah right the resaon all celebrities get their nose fixed. Too bad she still looks the same. Doesn't stop her from thinking she looks like some supermodel though :tape:

Mightymirza
Jan 22nd, 2008, 08:18 AM
sinusitis could be very nasty :tape: And its almost surely recurrent..:o hopefully she will be fine :)