PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Serena Is Still Playing Doubles

sky20748
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:32 AM
It was just stated by cliffy d. that serena will not give a press conference until after her doubles match.so glad that she did not pull out of that and now her and venus can go and grab this title as well.shows maturity.even though she lost in the singles,hell go out there and grab the doubles.just as important too.go williams for o8 and beyond

sweetpeas
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:38 AM
GREAT!Seren,you can"t win them all!It"s J.J day.She will be the new champ,her and D,what his name!

woosey
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:41 AM
she'd better drag her pathetic ass out there. and win!

sweetpeas
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:43 AM
she'd better drag her pathetic ass out there. and win!

Right......HaHA.

cartmancop
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:43 AM
Definitely happy that she is sticking around for doubles. I always hate when any player loses then quits doubles immediately leaving there partner w/o a shot at a title... Grab this Title Williams Sisters!!

sky20748
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:50 AM
exactly you when some you loose some.i hated with my whole heart that serena lost.but jelena played tactical tennis.she didnt play great tennis,it was tactical.serena once jelena got treated for her leg should have ran that hussy all around the court.i think its a ploy with jelena every match it seems she gets treatment and them comes back and win.i get the feeling that its simply to take a breather.i just find it so damn odd that she does this.maybe its just me but i know she is not moving past the semi's.not talking against her but henin-sharapova whoever comes thru that part will tear her a new one.i can bet the farm on that one.

Sam L
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:54 AM
Hmm... I just hope this doesn't prevent Venus from capturing the singles.

Venus should concentrate on singles imo.