PDA

View Full Version : How many will guess for a Justine-Radwanska final?

fioredeliberi
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:13 AM
After the tragic defeat of Serena(Jelena hit too many lucky shots), I am thinking that Venus will be upset in the other half also.

Thus I can conceive of a Ju-Aga final, which not many would have even imagined a round ago.

tennisbear7
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:44 AM
I will kill myself if there's an Aga/Ju final.

mckyle.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:49 AM
I thought about it yesterday and Agi in the final would not surprise me. She can beat Daniela and I feel that she could drive Venus and Ana crazy with her play.

mckyle.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:49 AM
But it would have to be Maria/Agi of course ;)

tennisbear7
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:50 AM
Maria/Agi :devil: Wonder if Agi would pull off the same tactics.

LudwigDvorak
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:25 AM
I think Radwanska is talented and can go far, but I was unimpressed with her just letting Kuznetsova and Petrova implode with her doing very little of anything to win.

She'll make Hantuchova look stupid though, just as she did in Zürich a few weeks ago (I hope I'm wrong). We'll see where Radwanska goes from there.

égalité
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:34 AM
It's definitely going to be an Agapova final. :)

tennisbear7
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:17 AM
I think Radwanska is talented and can go far, but I was unimpressed with her just letting Kuznetsova and Petrova implode with her doing very little of anything to win.

She'll make Hantuchova look stupid though, just as she did in Zürich a few weeks ago (I hope I'm wrong). We'll see where Radwanska goes from there.

Frankly, if your opponent is imploding, let them. I don't know what you expected Radwanska to do in her situations: did you want her to go for ridiculous shots like her opponents? Instead, she was making sure everything was deep, tracking heaps of balls down and frustrating the hell out of everyone with her court craft.