PDA

View Full Version : IF Serena Loses This Match...

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:22 AM
congraduations to Maria or Justine in the final because no way is Jankovic is beating either one of them.

random fan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:23 AM
oh come on have some faith

Babolatpro880
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:32 AM
Every time Maria and Jelena played it went to three sets other than a retirement by Jelena, including a Birmingham final win last year, their only meeting since Jankovic has been top five.

Certainly Jelena has never beaten Justine, and Maria's playing very well, but a lot of people are acting like Jankovic is ranked like 500 in the world or something.

Ova
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:34 AM
.... I will jump for joy, Go Maria, Go Ana, Go Daniela, Go Jelena !

Poova
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:35 AM
:rolleyes: Whatever. I expect Jelena to give Maria a tough match if both win their QF.

mdterp01
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:35 AM
WHEN Serena loses this match. She's not winning this one folks.

Junex
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:36 AM
I hope Serena will come through..

or else she will be Quarterena..... :tape:

Junex
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:37 AM
If Serena losses this match...she beat herself again...surprise surprise!!!!!

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:37 AM
Lizchris. Why do you have the tendency to produce the most annoying and asinining threads.

Perhaps it's an outlook onto yourself?

You couldn't just wait an hour or two to write a thread like this?
I mean it opens your options for the spite you hold Jankovic, that the board seems to be lacking besides yourself.

If she won, you could say the same thing and if she happened to lose then you can insult her tennis skills still.

See what prudence can do for the mind?

Stamp Paid
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:40 AM
*asinine

DragonFlame
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:41 AM
congraduations to Maria or Justine in the final because no way is Jankovic is beating either one of them.

what the fuck kind of loser fan are you? Have some faith in your fave jeezzzz. Serena is more then capable enough to comeback in this match. And stop hitting that create thread button you're annoying shit.

DaMamaJama87
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:42 AM
Oh please. Serena was a few games to losing against Petrova last year and Peer even served for the match against her a bunch of times and SHE STILL WON. Get a grip! It ain't over until Serena decides it's over.

Uranium
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:43 AM
You people have no faith or intelligence
Williams Sisters=FIGHTERS
Serena is gonna win.

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:44 AM
what the fuck kind of loser fan are you? Have some faith in your fave jeezzzz. Serena is more then capable enough to comeback in this match. And stop hitting that create thread button you're annoying shit.
Seraena is obviously injured. Thats not being a loser fain; that's being relaistic.

sorceress
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:44 AM
Well even if Serena wins this match,Justine and Maria will paint the town red!

vwfan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:46 AM
Ugh!

DaMamaJama87
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:46 AM
Jelena is a known choker and she has no serve at all. That's why her opponent is never out of the match. She has dropped sets to players like Paszek and Razzano this week! Put that in perspective :p

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:48 AM
Jelena is a known choker and she has no serve at all. That's why her opponent is never out of the match. She has dropped sets to players like Paszek and Razzano this week! Put that in perspective :p

If Liz did then this thread would have never come up but asking Liz to do that is like asking a dog to stop licking his balls.

RenaGOAT
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:50 AM
Well even if Serena wins this match,Justine and Maria will paint the town red!

I would still expect Rena to beat Maria. She wouldn't have to move as much, and she seems to really get up for Pova.

RenaGOAT
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:51 AM
If Liz did then this thread would have never come up but asking Liz to do that is like asking a dog to stop licking his balls.

Wow... that's a graphic analogy...

sorceress
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:52 AM
I would still expect Rena to beat Maria. She wouldn't have to move as much, and she seems to really get up for Pova.

Yeah that's true.
She has a real mental advantage over her as well,but Justine..well she's pretty physical like Jelena.

UDACHi
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:52 AM
no way jelena was going to beat serena, either.
she's four in the world.

DaMamaJama87
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:53 AM
Don't forget also that Jelena won the first set against Venus at the US Open too. A lot of good that did her. She has lost many important 3 set matches to Justine, Ana, Kim, Bartoli etc. so things are actually looking good for a Serena victory.

Il Primo!
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:53 AM
Serena's gona be fine. One break is NOTHING.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:54 AM
Come on Serena fans... have a little faith here. At least she manage to break back twice on Jelena's serve. You might never know what will happen next... maybe Jelena will falter?

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:55 AM
Wow... that's a graphic analogy...

Thank you and you have a graphic avatar. :p

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:56 AM
*asinine

:spit:

DOUBLEFIST
Even IF Serena wins this match, I would still think she's going to lose to Maria or Juju if she's going to play like this.

goldenslam888
theres no way serena is beating justine either.

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:59 AM
Even IF Serena wins this match, I would still think she's going to lose to Maria or Juju if she's going to play like this.

She took Justine to three on a bad thumb and leg after falling on the ground in her match against Hantuchova at Wimbledon.

Odder things have happened on tour is what I'm saying.

RenaSlam.
What an odd match thus far.

Willam
Lizchris..

Another strong contender for TWAT! ;)

Kobra
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:00 AM
When Serena loses, the AO get more and more :o with JJ in SF...after Kuzzi lost and so on.

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:01 AM
Lizchris..

Another strong contender for TWAT! ;)

:worship: :worship:
I don't understand the point of Liz leaving his/her home under the bridge if he/she is not going to at least come up with something good.
Represent if you're going to be a troll. The best are able to have the whole forum talking about anything besides live tennis well until they get kicked off the board.
They consider that a "promotion" btw.

random fan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:02 AM
bring them canes or something

Derek.
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:05 AM
I don't understand how Serena can go from playing so well against Nicole to playing like this. :o

random fan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:07 AM
I don't understand how Serena can go from playing so well against Nicole to playing like this. :o

She is just a human like the rest of them

Willam
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:07 AM

She lost her focus and if you're watching the match you must face that Jelena Is playing awsome hitting the lines :)

DragonFlame
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:16 AM
i don't understand why jankovic keeps dropshotting though, doesn't she see it is not working?:o

goldenslam888
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:17 AM

serena has to hit more than 3 balls in a rally against jelena.

danieln1
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:18 AM
You can bet that Serena is saying on her post match interview that she played from 10-20%!! hahahahahhaa but this time she´s right, because she´s playing like crap

DOUBLEFIST
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:20 AM
done.

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:25 AM
done.

Really now?

DOUBLEFIST
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:31 AM
Ridiculous

Utautai
:sobbing:

lizchris
Well, Justine or Maria is in the final now.

Sorry, but I can't see either one of them losing to Jankovic, especially Justine.

Ferosh
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:33 AM
Well, Justine or Maria is in the final now.

Sorry, but I can't see either one of them losing to Jankovic, especially Justine.

I guess you couldn't see Serena losing to Jankovic either. Never say never. ;)

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:36 AM
I guess you couldn't see Serena losing to Jankovic either. Never say never. ;)

She lost to Jankovic before, but Jankovic has never beat Justine and I think Maria has a winning record against her too.

Seyz
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:39 AM
I love Serena and thinks if she won Jankovic she would probably win the tournament,
but the whole tournament I have defended Jankovic. I don't know why everyone is overlooking her.
She has some major major game. I think the best defense and best movement out of the current crop of patients.
I think Jankovic can beat both Sharapova and Justine. She's a neutralizer. She can neutralize the big power hitters and the big angles of Justine.

OsloErik
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:40 AM
Look, Serena didn't play great, but Jelena didn't exactly roll over and say "take it if you can" either. She moved very well, hit the backhand beautifully, and moved Serena around the court very well. She can certainly jerk Sharapova around at least as easily. Henin I'm less sure of, but Henin hasn't looked particularly sharp yet. Let's see who wins tonight (and how they do it!) before predicting anything too drastic.

Seyz
Jan 22nd, 2008, 03:06 AM
I totally agree. Maria is a much weaker mover than Serena and if Jelena can move Serena around, she can definitely move Maria around. She can also definitely receive Maria's serve, if she can handle Serena and Venus (which we have seen in the past). I wouldn't be surprised if it was A Jankovic Venus final.

Seyz
Jan 22nd, 2008, 03:08 AM
JJ I think definitely can win Maria if she can win Serena.
Maria has poorer movement, weaker overall serves.
And as we saw in this match, JJ is a super woman when it comes to returning the ball.
Justine might be a little bit more difficult though.