PDA

View Full Version : OMG I dreamt of Ana, I think I'm crazy

spiritedenergy
Jan 21st, 2008, 08:27 PM
Oko I can only post it here because people in real life would think I'm crazy...

Last night I had a nightmare where Ana was an actress and not a true person or player, so an actress just having the role of the perfect girl.
There was a TV show where they showed the "behind the scenes" with this actress in some remote wood for a picnic or something.

I thought I was cheated upon and felt so bad... then I woke up and had a great reprieve thinking that Ana exists.

OMG am I getting crazy???:tape::help:

franklinbouvier
Jan 21st, 2008, 08:53 PM
Nobody cares you dull twat.

Princeza
Jan 21st, 2008, 09:00 PM
Nobody cares you dull twat.

Never in doubt.

Tennisation
Jan 21st, 2008, 09:06 PM
like omg

Il Primo!
Jan 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM
Your dream is useless and sucks big time.

I've got way better. I had a premonition prior to 03 Wimbledon. Call me a psycho but I actually dreamt about Venus on the center court with... the dress she actually wore during the tournament. I was in shock when I found out the dress in my dream was worn by Vee.

REAL TALK, I'm not kidding.

miffedmax
Jan 21st, 2008, 09:20 PM
I've had a number of dreams about Lena D. In one we were in a grocery store. She was hitting me over the head with a loaf of onion bread and screaming at me in Russian.

I found it very erotic.

Tennace
Jan 21st, 2008, 09:33 PM
I've had a number of dreams about Lena D. In one we were in a grocery store. She was hitting me over the head with a loaf of onion bread and screaming at me in Russian.

I found it very erotic.

:spit: :haha:

serenus_2k8
Jan 21st, 2008, 09:43 PM

I found it very erotic.

:haha: :haha: :lol:

serenus_2k8
Jan 21st, 2008, 09:44 PM

I found it very erotic.

:haha: :lol: :haha:

Tennisstar86
Jan 21st, 2008, 09:48 PM
Oko I can only post it here because people in real life would think I'm crazy...

Last night I had a nightmare where Ana was an actress and not a true person or player, so an actress just having the role of the perfect girl.
There was a TV show where they showed the "behind the scenes" with this actress in some remote wood for a picnic or something.

I thought I was cheated upon and felt so bad... then I woke up and had a great reprieve thinking that Ana exists.

OMG am I getting crazy???:tape::help:

Im sure people in real life already know you are crazy.... The stuff you post on here, i can only imagine what you say in real life.

"Venus should retire and LET the new breed win" HA

Fidello
Jan 21st, 2008, 10:55 PM

OMG am I getting crazy???:tape::help:That dream clearly means that you should give the keyboard a rest for a while

Cakeisgood
Jan 22nd, 2008, 02:23 AM
That dream clearly means that you should give the keyboard a rest for a while

Agreed.