PDA

View Full Version : Venus don't underestimate Ana please

kaki
Jan 21st, 2008, 12:58 PM
The only piece of advice i would like to give to Venus is to stay focused and take this match like if it was the first one in their head to head.Vee take Ana seriously and take good care of her.I do remember in 2005 whenVenus lost to Seles to whom she has never lost before because in my opinion she was too overconfident.At the time they met in that AO Vee was leading something like 7 or 8-0
Good luck Vee.I love you

supergrunt
Jan 21st, 2008, 01:00 PM
:tears:

Sam L
Jan 21st, 2008, 01:02 PM
The only piece of advice i would like to give to Venus is to stay focused and take this match like if it was the first one in their head to head.Vee take Ana seriously and take good care of her.I do remember in 2005 whenVenus lost to Seles to whom she has never lost before because in my opinion she was too overconfident.At the time they met in that AO Vee was leading something like 7 or 8-0
Good luck Vee.I love you

I think Venus had too much respect for Monica to have underestimated her. Monica was just too mentally strong on that night and refused to go away.

But I agree, Venus needs to smash Ana. This is her big chance for an AO.

The Daviator
Jan 21st, 2008, 01:06 PM
Don't worry, Venus will get the message, she posts here all the time, I think her username is 'tuna'.

kaki
Jan 21st, 2008, 01:09 PM
Are u sure the Daviator?If so I'm happy that she will get this message but if not,I count on infiniti2000 to pass the message

supergrunt
Jan 21st, 2008, 01:11 PM
Hi Venus! :D

Direwolf
Jan 21st, 2008, 01:13 PM
Good luck Vee.I love you

i kinda agree with you...
but lets not forget that..
i think Seles was a 4 time Australian Open Champion..

Venus has never UNDERESTIMATED Seles.. and never will..
thats why she has always played good against her...

Venus knows Ana and Danielas game...
and it would be stupid to say that
Venus has not seen Ana play in this tournament
especially if Ana was scheduled just before Venus's

but once again, Venus would be doin what
she does to Ana, trade backhands
and go for the CC forehand...

had Venus not controlled her UEs in her match
against Domachowska and Mirza..
she wouldnt be here by now..