PDA

View Full Version : Early Commitment

rocksania
Jan 13th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Well sunfeast open even though being a lower tier event still has attracted few top 10 players last year and was privileged to host Martina in 2006 and Anastasia Myskina in the opening edition and last year Marion Bartoli,Daniela Hantuchova and Maria Kirilenko also came down kolkata to take part along with ofcors Sania Mirza....

So this year as well along with Sania Mirza and defending champion Kirilenko many more big names should also come down.

ASP0315
Apr 5th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Well sunfeast open even though being a lower tier event still has attracted few top 10 players last year and was privileged to host Martina in 2006 and Anastasia Myskina in the opening edition and last year Marion Bartoli,Daniela Hantuchova and Maria Kirilenko also came down kolkata to take part along with ofcors Sania Mirza....

So this year as well along with Sania Mirza and defending champion Kirilenko many more big names should also come down.

sid kirilenko might not play here since this event is clashing with moscow.
when was the last time did sania play in india? :p
anyway i think hantuchova might return.
i would expect a weak field i do think there will be top tenner though.

Hele.
Aug 10th, 2008, 10:07 PM
klina played here few last years when she was not injuried, so i belive she will play here

ASP0315
Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:55 AM
it will be great to sprem here.
i think kirlenko might play here as well based on her recent poor form i doubt she will be ready to challenge top players in moscow.

Dokic-Fan
Aug 23rd, 2008, 10:30 AM
When does the entry list come out??

sameerph
Aug 24th, 2008, 09:45 AM
When does the entry list come out??

This tournament is now cancelled as per newspaper reports in India. No reason is given out yet. They will come out with a press release early next week.

Rising Sun
Aug 25th, 2008, 02:15 PM
This tournament is now cancelled as per newspaper reports in India. No reason is given out yet. They will come out with a press release early next week.
What an absolute shame. :mad:

http://sports.indiatimes.com/Sunfeast_Open_cancelled/articleshow/3397749.cms

OZTENNIS
Sep 24th, 2008, 01:10 AM
:spit: