PDA

View Full Version : How many of us have seen Mary live ??

m_pierce fan
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:23 AM
How many of us have seen Mary live ??

m_pierce fan
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:28 AM
I saw Mary in Oz open this year..She gave me autograph though she just retired from her match against Craybas...Mary was so nice and she smiled so nice to me when she gave her autog.
I said to her that you are my number 1 fav..She Smiled and said "Thanks a lot my friend, i really appreciate it":hearts:

Mark Spruce
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:51 PM
m_pierce fan

WOW you are so lucky to have seen Mary, I hope that one day I will be able to see her. I think that she is the best for signing her autograph after seh loose (not many player do this) and smile and to say thank you for watching her.

YOUR ARE SO LUCKY !!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

saby
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:45 PM
You are so lucky :wavey:

Each time I 'm planning to go to see Mary, the last moment I can't go and she does a very good tournament, I almost went to RG 2000 and RG 2002 :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: it's getting on my nerves :mad: :mad: :fiery: :fiery:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

MissTennisFan
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by m_pierce fan

I said to her that you are my number 1 fav..She Smiled and said "Thanks a lot my friend, i really appreciate it":hearts:

Mary is just the nicest player! Thanks for sharing that with us m_pierce fan.

Mark Spruce
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by saby
You are so lucky :wavey:

Each time I 'm planning to go to see Mary, the last moment I can't go and she does a very good tournament, I almost went to RG 2000 and RG 2002 :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: it's getting on my nerves :mad: :mad: :fiery: :fiery:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

ANd it gets of my nerves that i live in the Falklands and it would cost me so much $£$£$£$$£$£$£ to go to any tournament.

regards

Mark

Scotso
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:27 PM
I haven't :(

Hopefully someday soon :D

tarah
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:24 PM
:wavey: I'm back from my holidays at Greek!!!!

I saw Mary 1999 at the tournament in Leipzig! She is so nice. I have a autograph of her and some pics.
I hope she will play Leipzig this year! :angel:

motta
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:57 PM
I went to Wimby 2001 but she didn't!

Leo7
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:56 PM
i saw her play at the US Open 1999! i had terrible seats, but i got to see the BEST match! it was the Davenport-Pierce Quarterfinal! a real high quality confrontation, so much drama! Mary had a match point in the 3rd set but Lindsay came back to win it!7-5 in the 3rd!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Leo7
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:58 PM
btw, i LOVE the new French flag colors, guys! the grey was just too boring!

PamShriverRockz
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:50 PM
I saw all of Mary's matches and some of her practices at Wimbledon this year :) After the first installment of the Stubbs/Raymond doubles match I got Mary's autograph. It was a bit of a scrum, but she signed for everyone and was very nice when I thanked her :)

During one of the doubles match (I think against Vis) we chanted "Mary Pierce! Mary Pierce! Mary Pierce!" like a football chant and she laughed and waved at us - she enjoyed that a great deal ;) :)
MaryRockz!!

Mark Spruce
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:40 AM
PamShriverRockz

You are so lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary is just the best by far for me !!!!!!

regards

Mark

motta
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:51 AM
Oh!!!!
I went there in the wrong year!!!!
:fiery:

m_pierce fan
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Yes guys..I know that i am lucky!!Did you know that when Mary played against Molik in Wimby this year she signed an autographs to her fans during a match..Yes..Unbeliveble!!!It was 2-1 to Mary in second set after 6-4 win in the first..It was so nice to see...Every time i see Mary i want to hug her...!!:hearts: Just to keep her close to me...I had this feeling in Wimby also in this year..

P s... 2 full days and Mary is back on track again!!!
Allez Marié!!LOVE YOU FOREVER AND FOREVER!!

saby
Jul 26th, 2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Leo7
i saw her play at the US Open 1999! i had terrible seats, but i got to see the BEST match! it was the Davenport-Pierce Quarterfinal! a real high quality confrontation, so much drama! Mary had a match point in the 3rd set but Lindsay came back to win it!7-5 in the 3rd!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Guys,

Did you know that Mary was so up set because she lost the match that she totaly explosed her racket on the wall in the locker room. :eek: :eek: :eek:

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Leo7
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by saby

Guys,

Did you know that Mary was so up set because she lost the match that she totaly explosed her racket on the wall in the locker room. :eek: :eek: :eek:

oh, poor Mary!:sad: but i was really happy for Lindsay!:D

saby
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:00 PM
I was so up set too !!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

The Last Unicorn
Jul 27th, 2002, 06:22 PM
I saw Mary at Wimbledon back in 1996. She played mixed doubles with Pat Cash on Centre Court and it was really fun to watch. Mary seemed to have a big time there and enjoyed herself though she had just lost her quarter final to Kimiko Date.:p