PDA

View Full Version : who is Lindsay's coach?

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 12th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering who was Lindsay's coach? I know she was extremely successful with Adam Peterson and I was wondering if they are back together again because wasnt he working with Stosur who is injured?

thanks to anyone who answers :wavey:

The Daviator
Jan 12th, 2008, 06:24 PM
She's back working with Adam again :p

Frederic
Jan 13th, 2008, 10:33 AM
What about David Di Lucia?

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 13th, 2008, 10:45 AM
She's back working with Adam again :p

:bounce:

Lindsayfan32
Jan 13th, 2008, 10:50 AM
What about David Di Lucia?

David lived in Florida Lindsay in California. Adam lives 15 minutes away from Lindsay place so David and Lindsay went spiltville after her back was fully healed in 06. Lindsay been back with Adam every since. That's my understanding of it if it's wrong feel free to correct me. :)

Frederic
Jan 13th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Wow! I didn't excpect such an analyse! I thought about him because he is the last one she was talking about before her... first retirement. She didn't talk about being back with Adam yet. Glad to see Adam back with Lindsay according to what you say! She had excellent results with him and I hope she'll keep going strong! ;)

LindsayRulz
Jan 13th, 2008, 09:48 PM
I thought Adam was working with Peer when he decided to comeback with Lindsay?

hurricanejeanne
Jan 13th, 2008, 10:39 PM
I thought Adam was working with Peer when he decided to comeback with Lindsay?

I believe Adam worked with Peer for about a month in 2006 (while Lindsay was out injured with her back). And then when Lindsay came back late that summer she was back with Adam again.

Then when Lindsay got pregnant and "retired", Adam worked with Samantha Stosur for a bit until Sam got sick and Lindsay decided she wanted to come back. Adam pretty much just keeps busy when Lindsay isn't playing I think. :p

The last I saw about David DiLucia was he was working with the USTA again and I saw him in Sam Querry's box during a tournament this past summer.