PDA

View Full Version : Jelena's schedule?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]

BlueTrees
May 5th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Tick tock tick tock...the season is passing by and it's not waiting for Jelena. :rolleyes:

So Disrespectful
May 5th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Not long left to withdraw now.

Dominic
May 5th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Why isn't she playing, is there a real reason or is she just really stupid and doing the exact same thing she did for the past 5 years, which is playing in the beginning of the year, getting relatively good results, gaining some momentum, then for some mysterious reasons, taking a gigantic break making her lose all her momentum?

BlueTrees
May 5th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Some things just never change. :(

cn ireland
May 5th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Guys she's played so much more than other years (and all on WTA tour aswell!!). I think she'll play Rome;).

DokDi
May 6th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Apparently Jelena withdrew from Rome. Just called. :sobbing:

So Disrespectful
May 6th, 2011, 10:13 AM
I knew you'd bring bad news when I saw your name on most recent post. :lol:

Oh well, we just have to expect it and take it all as Jelena fans. Nothing's shocking anymore. When she feels like playing she will, unless the virus really did last for 3 weeks.

BlueTrees
May 6th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Can't wait to see you at the wildcard playoff in December, Jelena. :rolleyes:

Freakan
May 6th, 2011, 11:42 AM
I have bad news for you guys :(
Jelena won't play wildcard playoff as she has basically already gained enough points this year to get MD entry at AO :p

BlueTrees
May 6th, 2011, 03:12 PM
If she doesn't play until then, she won't be. :rolleyes:

Just Do It
May 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Jelena is not in Rome Q draw :help:

Mashabator
May 6th, 2011, 05:32 PM
:o

DokDi
May 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Jelena is not in Rome Q draw :help:

Post #5018? :rolleyes:

But it's okey. We were all expecting her to play Rome. :(

Just Do It
May 6th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Yes, I was sure she will play Rome, she loves that city :sad:

OH well, her next stop is Strasbourgh and then RG. Will she again appear on RG with no practice and fat like never before ... like in 2010 ?

cn ireland
May 6th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Why Jelena? :fiery: :sobbing:

Dominic
May 6th, 2011, 11:53 PM
What an idiot.

hdfb
May 6th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Her depression's probably back again. She will definitely be Myriam Casanova size when she comes back.

Just Do It
May 7th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Her depression's probably back again. She will definitely be Myriam Casanova size when she comes back.

:hysteric:
From now one, whenever she is fat, I'll call her Myriam. For some reason I love that name :sobbing:

So Disrespectful
May 7th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I predict she'll be Monterrey 2010 size. :bounce:

Graf~Dokic
May 7th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Why, Jelena, why? :confused: :( There isn't any interview of her saying something about the withdrawal, is it?

DokDi
May 7th, 2011, 04:19 PM
^ No, there hasn't been anything for 5 weeks. :(

qwertytx
May 7th, 2011, 06:04 PM
^ No, there hasn't been anything for 5 weeks. :(

Five weeks is plenty of time for her to get fat. I wouldn't be surprised if she plays Strasbourg in her capri pants.

Graf~Dokic
May 7th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Five weeks is plenty of time for her to get fat. I wouldn't be surprised if she plays Strasbourg in her capri pants.

But maybe her virus was worse than we all imagined and she actually wanted to play, but her health isn't 100% back yet...

ce
May 7th, 2011, 09:09 PM
:spit:
Myriam :rolls:

qwertytx
May 7th, 2011, 09:32 PM
But maybe her virus was worse than we all imagined and she actually wanted to play, but her health isn't 100% back yet...

That is a possibility. Or maybe she thinks playing qualies is beneath her given her relative success this season. I suspect that's why she didn't play Bahamas and I was ok with that decision. I really hope she gets a tournament in before Roland Garros because I think with even a little match play on clay she could win a few rounds at the French with a good draw.

Just Do It
May 8th, 2011, 11:03 AM

Capri pants *dead*

auntie janie
May 8th, 2011, 11:21 AM

This is what I think. People always assumes the worst about Jelena, and then we find out later that a lot of times there's a good reason for what she does. If she plays poorly, people rush to condemn her, saying she tanked, she didn't even try -- then later we find out she had been dealing with an injury or an illness. If she withdraws from a few tournaments, people think she's back at the Zagreb piazza dressed in rags, shopping for paprika and tomatoes -- then later we find out, again, that she had been dealing with an injury or an illness.

It's this history of long-lasting illness and injuries that concerns me right now. Is it possible that she could be dealing with a reccurence of the mono/glandular fever that struck her down a couple years ago? I sure hope not, and I hope she feels better soon and can get back on the courts where she loves to be. Feel better, kid. :awww: :kiss:

Mastodon
May 8th, 2011, 11:48 AM
This is what I think. People always assumes the worst about Jelena, and then we find out later that a lot of times there's a good reason for what she does. If she plays poorly, people rush to condemn her, saying she tanked, she didn't even try -- then later we find out she had been dealing with an injury or an illness. If she withdraws from a few tournaments, people think she's back at the Zagreb piazza dressed in rags, shopping for paprika and tomatoes -- then later we find out, again, that she had been dealing with an injury or an illness.

It's this history of long-lasting illness and injuries that concerns me right now. Is it possible that she could be dealing with a reccurence of the mono/glandular fever that struck her down a couple years ago? I sure hope not, and I hope she feels better soon and can get back on the courts where she loves to be. Feel better, kid. :awww: :kiss:

Spot on.

cn ireland
May 8th, 2011, 08:23 PM
This is so frustrating, she could be flying up the rankings now if it wasn't for the injuries:(!

martinafan
May 9th, 2011, 12:16 PM
This is so frustrating, she could be flying up the rankings now if it wasn't for the injuries:(!
True true, but she still has plenty of time to climb up the rankings.....it's not like last year's RG, Wim or USO were the most successful campaigns ;) Plenty of points to pick up there!

qwertytx
May 9th, 2011, 07:20 PM
True true, but she still has plenty of time to climb up the rankings.....it's not like last year's RG, Wim or USO were the most successful campaigns ;) Plenty of points to pick up there!

Agreed. Although I wish she was playing, she is very much about momentum in that when she's feeling her best she can really string together a good number of quality wins (09 AO, 11 Paris). She's beat a number of really good girls this year so hopefully she can remain confident and focused over the next month for RG and the grass courts.

So Disrespectful
May 10th, 2011, 06:45 AM

Yes, we discussed that a couple of weeks ago over MSN and it's definitely a possibility. Mario Ancic retired precisely for that reason.

Uranium
May 11th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Jelena:hug: Get better from whatever made you withdraw.

MaryT
May 11th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Jelena will appear as a bird Fenix. :bounce:

Mashabator
May 11th, 2011, 12:59 PM
^ :cheer:

Just Do It
May 12th, 2011, 06:38 PM
When you type " Where is Jelen " on google, it hints you to Where is Jelena Dokic :hysteric:

hdfb
May 12th, 2011, 09:24 PM
When you type " Where is Jelen " on google, it hints you to Where is Jelena Dokic :hysteric:

:hysteric: I just CANT

Darop.
May 12th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Is she out of Strasbourg yet?

SM
May 13th, 2011, 06:57 AM
i hope she wins strasbourg, im still a bit bitter about her close loss in the finals there to Farina many moons ago :P

Mashabator
May 13th, 2011, 09:57 AM
i type in where is jele, and 'where is jelena dokic' comes up :lol:

DokDi
May 13th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Good news. Jelena will play Strasbourg. :)

MiLaN_89
May 13th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Jelena will play wta in Washington in July :D

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/20110510/washington-dc-to-host-wta-event_2256076_2357335

So Disrespectful
May 13th, 2011, 09:48 PM
I can't believe she's actually playing Strasbourg! Fingers crossed for the best draw possible and some wins.

martinafan
May 13th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Let's hope she really does turn up and gets a decent draw!!!! I would love for her to get a couple of wins and reach the QF's...would be good for her to get some matchplay, confidence and ranking points! :bounce:

cn ireland
May 13th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Fingers crossed she'll play Strasbourg;)!

sarddenso
May 14th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Come on Jelena!
We all want you to play and do well!!!!

DokDi
May 14th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Further confirmation that Jelena will return next week:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=19543921#post19543921

:)

Dokic Pierce
May 14th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Someone from the main draw has withdrawn as Sania Mirza (the 1st seed in qualifying) just tweeted that she got a place in the main draw after a withdrawal - hopefully that player IS NOT Jelena! :sad:

sarddenso
May 14th, 2011, 02:27 PM
oh man... when will we find out who it is?

Freakan
May 14th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Great news guys! I had a dream with Jelena and Gajdosova in it, they were BFFs and Jelena confirmed she would play RG (she'll lose her 1st match in Strasbourg though 3/6 1/6 or sth like this) :lol:

MiLaN_89
May 14th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Jelena Dokic (AUS) v Simona Halep (ROU) ,first round in Strasbourg! Possible second round against Ivanovic :)

Slutiana
May 16th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Do you know where she's playing in the grass season? She's not down for Birmingham. :o

Just Do It
May 16th, 2011, 05:44 PM
^ She entered Copenhagen :facepalm: Someone tell this girl GRASS is her best surface ...

MaryT
May 16th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Jelena will appear as a bird Fenix. :bounce:

6-2, 6-1 :cheer:

Mastodon
May 26th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Jelena entered Budapest the week after Wimbledon.

cn ireland
May 26th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Jelena entered Budapest the week after Wimbledon.

She probably won't play Budapest, she'll be too tired after winning Wimbledon:hearts:

auntie janie
May 28th, 2011, 11:39 AM
^ She entered Copenhagen :facepalm: Someone tell this girl GRASS is her best surface ...

She's in s-Hertogenbosch the following week, if that makes you feel any better. :D

Graf~Dokic
May 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM
So, we have Copenhagen > s'Hertogenbosch > Wimbledon > Budapest > ? > Washington.

Mastodon
Jun 2nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Jelena entered Bad Gastein.

Graf~Dokic
Jun 2nd, 2011, 05:11 PM
Jelena entered Bad Gastein.

Good. :) Bad Gastein always has a relatively weak field, so if she gained her fitness back until then, she could have a good run there.

Graf~Dokic
Jun 2nd, 2011, 05:12 PM
Update:

Copenhagen > s'Hertogenbosch > Wimbledon > Budapest > Bad Gastein > Washington

I like that schedule. Hopefully she sticks to it. But first of all she needs to play Copenhagen next week.

Uranium
Jun 2nd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Indoor hardcourts to grass to clay to hardcourts. All in such little time. Good luck with that, Jelena.

Just Do It
Jun 2nd, 2011, 07:02 PM
If she plays Budapest, I will go, but I have to know will she play at least a week before tournament actually starts :sobbing:

MiLaN_89
Jun 2nd, 2011, 07:45 PM
If she plays Budapest, I will go, but I have to know will she play at least a week before tournament actually starts :sobbing:

The same. Hope she will somehow confirm she will play there earlier ,so i have enough time to plan the trip and everything.

So Disrespectful
Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:39 AM
Last time she won more than one match at a couple of tournaments she was out for two months with fatigue. I don't see this schedule working, but at least she's entering some events.

Just Do It
Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:29 AM
I already started planning my trip to Budapest. I have a feeling Jelena will be in the draw, I will go to the tournament, but Jelena will take another epic toilet break and will never show up on court :sobbing:

Mastodon
Jun 9th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Jelena entered the Baku Cup.

Updated Schedule s'Hertogenbosch > Wimbledon > Budapest > Bad Gastein > Baku > Washington.

So Disrespectful
Jun 10th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Good, by the time she plays all these events she'll be fit for the US Open (or injured again). :cheer:

qwertytx
Jun 10th, 2011, 02:35 PM
At least the next 5 events are in Europe, so not too hectic as far as travel. She will most likely have a week of rest during week 2 of Wimbledon so hopefully she can stick to this schedule.

Freakan
Jun 10th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I remember at the beginning of the season she stated she wanted to play as much as possible to tire herself out and we saw how it ended. I seems she wants to make the same mistake again :(

martinafan
Jun 11th, 2011, 01:23 AM
I remember at the beginning of the season she stated she wanted to play as much as possible to tire herself out and we saw how it ended. I seems she wants to make the same mistake again :(

I'm sure if Jelena did well in one or two of these tournaments she will adjust the schedule. But if Jelena is only getting to 2R/QF etc of these events then it really shouldn't be too taxing on her, espcecially when there is minimal travelling between tournaments.

I really do wish she'd play some doubles as well though - this would ensure some extra match practice and sharpen some skills which I think she desperately needs!!!!

SM
Jun 21st, 2011, 10:24 AM
Wimbledon > Budapest > Bad Gastein > Washington
is this her schedule??

when is Baku, she is entered there too.....??

Graf~Dokic
Jun 21st, 2011, 10:47 AM
when is Baku, she is entered there too.....??

Baku is between Bad Gastein and Washington. And yes, she's entered there, too.

Mastodon
Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:31 PM
You can add San Diego to Jelena's schedule.

qwertytx
Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:54 PM

Hopefully she does also.

Gjtennis
Jun 24th, 2011, 03:46 AM
Hopefully she does also.

me too! i deff make a trip to S/D if she plays :D

Mastodon
Jun 24th, 2011, 10:24 AM
She has entered thats what I was saying.

Gjtennis
Jun 24th, 2011, 03:25 PM
She has entered thats what I was saying.

awsum! im gna start planning my trip then =)

cn ireland
Jun 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM

:yeah:

Mashabator
Jun 26th, 2011, 05:16 AM
I hope she plays them all and gets a few wins in each :)

BlueTrees
Jun 26th, 2011, 01:04 PM
She has so many points to defend from this time last year. :unsure:

cn ireland
Jun 26th, 2011, 07:49 PM
She has so many points to defend from this time last year. :unsure:

A few MD wins in each tournament would compensate for last year's points!

DokDi
Jun 30th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Jelena withdrew from Budapest. :awww:

I think it was a bit expected. Now probably back at hardcourts in late July.

tennis_mag
Jun 30th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Lets pray this extra week is another week of (as she puts it, in that herald sun article) "Intense training"

So then:

Budapest > Bad Gastein > Baku > Washington > San Diego?

Which of these are ITFs? (never heard of BAKU thats why I ask, I think the rest are WTA, and what Tier?)

Mashabator
Jun 30th, 2011, 09:54 AM
:o why'd you withdraw jelly :o

Graf~Dokic
Jun 30th, 2011, 10:23 AM
So then:

Budapest > Bad Gastein > Baku > Washington > San Diego?

Which of these are ITFs? (never heard of BAKU thats why I ask, I think the rest are WTA, and what Tier?)

None of these are ITFs. Baku is an International event which replaces Portoroz.

MilanDokic
Jun 30th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Dokic out of Budapest next week.

http://www.budapestgrandprix.hu/joomla15/index.php?lang=english

Vamos Feńa
Jun 30th, 2011, 07:06 PM
when I hear the phrase 'Dokic withdraws from' I get allergy...

cn ireland
Jun 30th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Jelena:sad:

She better play a full hard court schedule now!

qwertytx
Jun 30th, 2011, 10:48 PM
when I hear the phrase 'Dokic withdraws from' I get allergy...

Sorry about that. You'd probably have fewer allergies if "Dokic playing..." made you sick.

qwertytx
Jun 30th, 2011, 10:51 PM
It's too bad she withdrew. Many $100K ITF events have stronger draws than this. She missed an opportunity for some easy ranking points.

WhatTheDeuce
Jul 1st, 2011, 12:58 AM
Fail.

Vamos Feńa
Jul 1st, 2011, 07:05 AM
Sorry about that. You'd probably have fewer allergies if "Dokic playing..." made you sick.

I guess... :shrug:

BlueTrees
Jul 1st, 2011, 07:14 AM
She's obviously training hard...

:oh:

Graf~Dokic
Jul 1st, 2011, 09:33 AM
If she really trains hard these days, I'm OK with the withdrawal.

qwertytx
Jul 1st, 2011, 03:10 PM
If she really trains hard these days, I'm OK with the withdrawal.

Personally I doubt she is training hard. She rarely comes back fit after time off.

Graf~Dokic
Jul 1st, 2011, 04:04 PM
Personally I doubt she is training hard. She rarely comes back fit after time off.

But this time off isn't due to an injury, but it's "planned" after she played many matches recently. I think she just wants to take some time off. I don't think she'll back totally out of shape.

jela_dokic
Jul 1st, 2011, 04:06 PM
Hope to see her back as soon as possible... and winning matches to get her ranking near to top 30 :)

So Disrespectful
Jul 1st, 2011, 11:56 PM
Um, she wasn't even in good shape to begin with. Of course she's going to come back "out of shape!" And as for playing a lot or even too much lately, she's only played 7 matches in the last 6 weeks. I know this is Jelena we're talking about - the girl who hasn't played a full schedule since 2003 - but she seems to pick the worst possible moments to withdraw from events. Just when she starts showing some signs of good form, she's back home again. The Budapest draw is crazy weak, she could have picked up some points to defend last year's ITF results. If her objective really is to be seeded for Australian Open 2012, she's just made a mistake.

Does anyone really believe she'll play Bad Gastein?

Dominic
Jul 2nd, 2011, 01:05 AM
Really stupid and expected at the same time.

Vamos Feńa
Jul 2nd, 2011, 07:48 AM
Um, she wasn't even in good shape to begin with. Of course she's going to come back "out of shape!" And as for playing a lot or even too much lately, she's only played 7 matches in the last 6 weeks. I know this is Jelena we're talking about - the girl who hasn't played a full schedule since 2003 - but she seems to pick the worst possible moments to withdraw from events. Just when she starts showing some signs of good form, she's back home again. The Budapest draw is crazy weak, she could have picked up some points to defend last year's ITF results. If her objective really is to be seeded for Australian Open 2012, she's just made a mistake.

I'm 50% sure she won't play Bad Gastein, however I'm 99% sure she won't just travel to play Baku and then head on to Washington... It doesn't make any sense. Well maybe a litle since Baku is hardcourt but indoors... :o I wouldn't like her to show up and play a Voskoboeva match again :rolleyes:

Maybe she entered these tournaments earlier as a sort of safety - had she lost in 1r of s'Hertogenbosch she would have probably decided to play here for ranking points/more matches. Still with Jelena, you can't expect anything... That's what's totally annoying...

Graf~Dokic
Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:50 AM

Yes, maybe you're right. I fear she's going to withdraw from Bad Gastein as well, but I hope she plays there, because that tournament is nearly as weak as Budapest.

Graf~Dokic
Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:53 AM
Maybe she entered these tournaments earlier as a sort of safety - had she lost in 1r of s'Hertogenbosch she would have probably decided to play here for ranking points/more matches.

This!

This is exactly what I thought, too. And it makes sense. She has improved her ranking with s'Hertogenbosch and now she decided to fully concentrate herself on the hardcourt season. That would be a good decision however.

Just Do It
Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:52 PM
I almost booked tickets for Budapest ...

Uranium
Jul 3rd, 2011, 03:25 PM
I am not surprised. There is no reason she should be going back to clay. I fully expect a Bad Gastein withdrawal.

Baku, I see her playing. Indoor hardcourts? She'll be there considering she went to Copenhagen. Washington, maybe. I don't think she'll play both.

Graf~Dokic
Jul 3rd, 2011, 03:53 PM
Baku, I see her playing. Indoor hardcourts? She'll be there considering she went to Copenhagen. Washington, maybe. I don't think she'll play both.

If she has a good run at Baku, I agree with you that she most likely will withdraw from Washington, but the following week there's Stanford coming up where she's directly in anyway.

And the mandatory events of Cincinnati and the Rogers Cup are coming up, too and she is obliged to play there. So she will have plenty of lead-up tournaments before the US Open anyway.

Just Do It
Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:58 PM
Jelena is NOT going to Baku ... no way :lol:

Graf~Dokic
Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:24 PM
Jelena is NOT going to Baku ... no way :lol:

But she has it in her schedule... :shrug: Plus Baku has a weak field which means that she has a good chance at winning the title there.

BTW: I thought about that plenty of times now: In my opinion there should be a rule where players have to play events which they have entered, no matter what. Only exception: They're are really injured or ill.

MiLaN_89
Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:52 PM
Jelena would quit tennis the same moment that rule comes into force :DDD

Just Do It
Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM
But she has it in her schedule... :shrug: Plus Baku has a weak field which means that she has a good chance at winning the title there.

Completely the same could be said for Budapest ;)

auntie janie
Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:07 PM
I almost booked tickets for Budapest ...

Fortunately, as a long-time Jelena fan, you knew better than to do that. ;)

Graf~Dokic
Jul 4th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Completely the same could be said for Budapest ;)

But unlike Budapest, Baku is on hardcourt which would make more sense for her to play there. ;)

Just Do It
Jul 4th, 2011, 11:33 AM
^ and unlike Budapest, in the middle of nowhere.

auntie janie
Jul 4th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Dokic out of Budapest next week.

http://www.budapestgrandprix.hu/joomla15/index.php?lang=english

What was the official explanation given? The WTA requires some statement for such a late withdrawal, but I wonder where can we find out what that was.

BlueTrees
Jul 4th, 2011, 03:32 PM
She's probably "exhausted" again. :oh:

Graf~Dokic
Jul 4th, 2011, 03:43 PM
^ and unlike Budapest, in the middle of nowhere.

But that shouldn't be a reason, not even for Jelena. :p

Mastodon
Jul 4th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Jelena's official reason for her withdrawal was a hamstring injury.

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-Archive/Archive/Notes&Netcords/2011/july4.pdf. Bottom of page two.

auntie janie
Jul 4th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Jelena's official reason for her withdrawal was a hamstring injury.

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-Archive/Archive/Notes&Netcords/2011/july4.pdf. Bottom of page two.

Thanks. Well, that makes sense to me. She had her leg very heavily taped in the Franny match (see picture thread). Sure, it's been a while since that match, but sometimes hamstring injuries do take time to heal, so there's no sense going out there and re-aggravating it before it's healed. Maybe she waited until the last minute to withdraw because she kept hoping it would be better by the start of the tournament, or maybe she reinjured it.

Anyway I think this is all that's going on. Get better soon and come back strong, Jelena. :wavey:

MiLaN_89
Jul 5th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Jelena is out of Bad Gastein next week.

It was expected though... Hope we're gonna see her back in Baku.

WhatTheDeuce
Jul 5th, 2011, 08:17 PM
So when is she playing again?

MiLaN_89
Jul 5th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Hopefully in Baku,but more likely it's going to be in Washington...

So Disrespectful
Jul 6th, 2011, 04:16 AM
I guess we'll see her at the US Open :bounce:

Just Do It
Jul 6th, 2011, 09:29 AM
So, already 4 weeks off and if she withdraws from Baku that would be 5. Will she come back as Myriam ?

cn ireland
Jul 6th, 2011, 08:07 PM
I guess we'll see her at the US Open :bounce:

Let's hope it's not that long:scared:

Mastodon
Jul 6th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Jelena is 4 out for Toronto and 7 out for Cincinnati.

auntie janie
Jul 6th, 2011, 10:34 PM
So, already 4 weeks off and if she withdraws from Baku that would be 5. Will she come back as Myriam ?

:sobbing:

Alizé Molik
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:05 AM
as if top50lena would dein to play those MM tournaments. :D

WhatTheDeuce
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:56 AM
I was just thinking about it, and like... she so knows about this site and what a bunch of rabid crazies we are. I think that's where her comment about "unnecessary communication" re Facebook & Twitter profiles came from, to some extent.

[/random]

Play soon. :hearts:

Mashabator
Jul 10th, 2011, 04:20 PM

Yes i think Myriam will make an appearance, and damn dave who is that in your avatar ;)

Ajde Dokic
Jul 10th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if Jelena will play New Haven? Thank you!

Graf~Dokic
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Hey guys,

The New Haven list is not out yet, so we still have to wait a little bit.

So Disrespectful
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:57 AM
The New Haven list is not out yet, so we still have to wait a little bit.

And even then, she still only has a one in three chance of showing up at any event she's entered (with the exception of high paying ones). :D

qwertytx
Jul 11th, 2011, 07:44 PM
I really hope one year she will actually play some of these post-Wimby International tournaments in Europe. The draws are astonishingly weak.

DokDi
Jul 12th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Hey guys,

She didn't enter New Haven I'm afraid.

Edit: On the list for Texas Tennis Open, Dallas.

sarddenso
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:23 PM
O Jelena, Where Art Thou?

DokDi
Jul 13th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Just got info Jelena withdrew from Baku.

6 weeks off again. :help:

Vamos Feńa
Jul 13th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Just got info Jelena withdrew from Baku.

6 weeks off again. :help:

:lol:

onto the USA hard courts Jelena! ;)

Graf~Dokic
Jul 13th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Don't panic, guys. Jelena entered Dallas. She's No. 10 in MD. :) ;)

DokDi
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Jelena entering a tournament doesn't mean much to be honest. :shrug: