PDA

View Full Version : Jelena's schedule?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

tennis_mag
Aug 17th, 2010, 11:22 AM
TA will announce the wildcards at the end of the week.

Exactly! 1st of all we have been saying on here all along that the earliest we will know is Wednesday!

Mashabator
Aug 17th, 2010, 11:47 AM
But TA posted that pic of Sophie and Carsten next to each other on their site, a bit fishy...
http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/Photo...3681&gallery=0

So Disrespectful
Aug 17th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Maybe they're using that photo as a smokescreen to throw people off before the official announcement is made?

:sobbing:

Mashabator
Aug 17th, 2010, 12:27 PM
:hysteric: I wish!
OMG HAHA its gone now!

DokDi
Aug 17th, 2010, 12:29 PM
It's not. :sobbing:

http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/PhotosGallery.aspx?id=4&pageId=11500&HandlerId=2&archive=false&assetid=1&real_assetid=RDM40407.7032633681&gallery=0

Mashabator
Aug 17th, 2010, 12:40 PM
DAMN i thought it was :p

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 17th, 2010, 08:49 PM
She's not getting the damn WC guys :help:

DokDi
Aug 17th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Guys it's true. Jelena isn't getting the wildcard. Carsten Ball got the male WC, who was on that pic with Sophie.
Today they will write an article using that photo and announce it.
This sucks! :bigcry: :hysteric:

Mastodon
Aug 17th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Don't know whether this guy knows anything but he included this in an article about the male wildcard.

"World No. 82 Jelena Dokic seems certain to win the women's maindraw invitation after three successive Challenger-level victories.

Dokic's ranking was below the cut-off for direct entry at the six-week deadline".

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/bernard-tomic-must-try-to-qualify-for-us-open/story-e6frf9if-1225906634925

DokDi
Aug 17th, 2010, 09:56 PM
^ That won't be the case. It's only what he thinks I'm afraid.

Mashabator
Aug 17th, 2010, 11:27 PM
He only seems to be guessing :sobbing:

hdfb
Aug 18th, 2010, 12:20 AM
Snubbing Tomic! They'll snub the other -ic now :sobbing:

So Disrespectful
Aug 18th, 2010, 12:38 AM
:lol: Ball getting the men's WC really goes to show that they just select who they like most as a person. Marinko deserved it. :sad:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs189.snc4/37786_423581788873_526563873_4587451_7304613_n.jpg

:hearts:

So Disrespectful
Aug 18th, 2010, 12:39 AM
And they took the photo down. :eek:

Alizé Molik
Aug 18th, 2010, 02:58 AM
LOL the photo is gone, that was probably a bit ott

Slutati
Aug 18th, 2010, 03:54 AM
I'm loving this WC fiasco. :bigcry: OMG I phoned TA. OMG I found a pic on their site!!11!111! Y'all need to get it together!
She was so obviously never going to get one and I have a feeling she won't qualify either. :tape: I mean when was the last time she successfully qaulified for a slam?

hdfb
Aug 18th, 2010, 03:57 AM
My thought is that they are playing e-mail tennis with Jelena right now to see if Jelena wants to take up on it or choose to play qualies instead. I hope so anyway.

jack21
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:14 AM
Seems like Jelena is still in with a chance as Carsten Ball was announced as the mens WC recipient but no mention of Soph. Also Sophie is very close to making the main draw on her own so she may decide to risk it and play quallies if she has to.

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:26 AM
How close is 'very close'?

So Disrespectful
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:39 AM
How close is 'very close'?

Sophie is potentially 3 out of MD.

Something must be going on, otherwise they would have announced all of the WCs together.

Slutati
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:40 AM
They're probably reading this forum and are afraid to announce it now.

jack21
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:43 AM
3 or 4 places I believe. With quite a few players struggling with injury still unconfirmed.

hdfb
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:43 AM
Sophie is potentially 3 out of MD.

Something must be going on, otherwise they would have announced all of the WCs together.

So the rankings used for next-in-MD-due-to-withdrawal is from the entry list 6 weeks before the tournament? Jelena's current ranking of 82 means absolutely nothing for USO apart from #1 seed in qualies?

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:44 AM
I'm starting to think hdfb scared them shitless and they're afraid not to give it to Jelena now.

He's like the new Damir. Did he call in a bomb threat for TA headquarters?

Daniel K
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Drama :inlove:

Daniel K
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:58 AM
I'm starting to think hdfb scared them shitless and they're afraid not to give it to Jelena now.

He's like the new Damir. Did he call in a bomb threat for TA headquarters?

Or threatened to play Hilary Duff's Greatest Hits :scared:

hdfb
Aug 18th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Or threatened to play Hilary Duff's Greatest Hits :scared:

:hysteric:

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Meanwhile, it was announced Jelena isn't playing those Comm games in October.

"AUSTRALIA'S best tennis players have snubbed the Commonwealth Games, with both Lleyton Hewitt and Sam Stosur bypassing the embattled event.

Former world champion Hewitt and French Open finalist Stosur opted out of the troubled October 3-14 Games along with Jelena Dokic, Alicia Molik and Jarmila Groth."

hdfb
Aug 18th, 2010, 06:38 AM
At least Groth and Molik opted out too! Doesn't make Jelena seem like the black sheep. :o

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Seriously though, it's a bit strange that the picture was suddenly removed. :unsure:
TA...:lol: Better make up your minds soon.

Mashabator
Aug 18th, 2010, 08:10 AM
LOL AJDE JELENA! get the WC!!!! :lol: i hope its announced tomorrow!

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Latest WC news: "The women's wildcard will be announced on Thursday morning, with in-form Jelena Dokic and Sophie Ferguson both in the running."

Huntress55
Aug 18th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Sweet, finally get to find out. Then people can complain/be happy for abit and then get on with it :p

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 09:16 AM
I think we will have the answer earlier, given the men's wildcards were announced about 6pm CET yesterday.

hdfb
Aug 18th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Latest WC news: "The women's wildcard will be announced on Thursday morning, with in-form Jelena Dokic and Sophie Ferguson both in the running."

Sauce please :o Can't trust you anymore about this WC business :lol:

So Disrespectful
Aug 18th, 2010, 12:45 PM

Sauce? :lol:

I can't believe we have to wait another night to find out though. :o

Just Do It
Aug 18th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Still WC drama :hysteric:

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 01:18 PM

Here you have some sauces to choose from:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/us-open-wildcard-for-carsten-ball/story-e6frg7mf-1225906879005
http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/7779893/carsten-ball-gets-us-open-wildcard/
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=7946696

;)

Mastodon
Aug 18th, 2010, 01:39 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rqBV10M6Hbs/TBpZbOaWMDI/AAAAAAAAAKw/8AZ8cfVZ7og/s1600/ketchup.jpg

Its all over the official Heinz website.

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 01:44 PM
:haha:

claypova
Aug 18th, 2010, 01:49 PM
:spit:

claypova
Aug 18th, 2010, 01:49 PM
i'm so nervous abt the WC announcement. I hope Jelly gets it:sobbing:

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 01:55 PM
^ 99% Sophie got it. (The photo with Ball yesterday, still entered in Bronx etc.)

claypova
Aug 18th, 2010, 01:57 PM
:sad:

FactsPlease
Aug 18th, 2010, 01:58 PM
i'm so nervous abt the WC announcement. I hope Jelly gets it:sobbing:

Who could possibly resist the power of Sophie Ferguson?

Career high ranking - 109

Total Grand Slam matches won in career - 2

Sampling of 2010 results

Lost to Nungnadda Wannasuk, ranked 504, straight sets

Lost to the same 15-yer-old girl twice

Lost to Natalie Grandin, ranked 426, straight sets

Lost to Shannon Golds, ranked 226

Lost to Georgie Gent, ranked 276

Lost to Ksenia Palkina, ranked 224

LAST MATCH - Lost to Clair Feuerstein, ranked 199

CATCH THE SOPHIE FEVER! :bounce::bounce:

Most of her decent results have been on clay - which the USO happens not to be played on.

Even there, she lost twice to Dominguez Lino, whom Jelena just beat.

Sophie Ferguson is a joke - a bad one - who makes Alisa Kleybenova seem fit:

http://www.ea-la.tv/mottotennis/english/records/img/photo07.jpg

In sum: F U Sophie!!

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 02:02 PM
It's not really Sophie's fault if she gets the wildcard, TA are those to blame.
They hate Jelena for some reason, and tonight they have a big chance to prove that.

Huntress55
Aug 18th, 2010, 02:05 PM
It's not really her fault if she gets the wildcard, TA is to blame.
They hate Jelena, and tonight they have a big chance to prove that.

Argh exactly, Im sick of people insulting Sophie because of this. If Soph gets the wildcard I honestly hope she does well.

In saying that I do want Jelena to get it :p I just dont think she will.

FactsPlease
Aug 18th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Argh exactly, Im sick of people insulting Sophie because of this. If Soph gets the wildcard I honestly hope she does well.

It's not about "insulting" Sophie.

The question is: who deserves it?

The fact that you love Jelena :inlove::inlove: isn't an argument for her getting the WC.

It's the fact that Sophie sucks that is what makes Jelena more deserving - the comparative case between Jelena and Sophie isn't close.

To argue that Jelena deserves the WC requires arguing why she's superior to Sophie.

claypova
Aug 18th, 2010, 02:30 PM

Sampling of 2010 results

Most of her decent results have been on clay - which the USO happens not to be played on.

the last 2 lines were kinda unnecessary:o

Huntress55
Aug 18th, 2010, 02:32 PM

The fact that you love Jelena :inlove::inlove: isn't an argument for her getting the WC.

It's the fact that Sophie sucks that is what makes Jelena more deserving - the comparative case between Jelena and Sophie isn't close.

To argue that Jelena deserves the WC requires arguing why she's superior to Sophie.

Im well aware its a question of who deserves it more.
Im not getting into that because the arguments have all been done and I personally do think Jelena deserves it over Sophie just.
Just saying it doesnt mean people have to go around calling Sophie a joke or whatever. Some people are acting like its Sophies fault.

hdfb
Aug 18th, 2010, 02:38 PM
It's not Sophies fault sure, but it's hard to not get cut at her :o

Just Do It
Aug 18th, 2010, 03:23 PM
I just had cam sex on skype with TA director and he told me Sophie got MDWC :(

claypova
Aug 18th, 2010, 03:25 PM
:spit::bolt:

Just Do It
Aug 18th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Yeah, I recorded the whole cam chat but its too explicit to post it here. I can send on msn though.

Huntress55
Aug 18th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I recorded the whole cam chat but its too explicit to post it here. I can send on msn though.
:lol:
Cant you just do a general summary for us, you know, skipping the details ;):p

Just Do It
Aug 18th, 2010, 03:38 PM
:lol:
Cant you just do a general summary for us, you know, skipping the details ;):p

No, I can't here, really. Well, I can tell you dude is huge.

nicky-j-c
Aug 18th, 2010, 04:05 PM
haha just do it, are you joking? surely... lols

hdfb
Aug 18th, 2010, 04:07 PM
He's for real, he showed it to me on MSN :eek:

nicky-j-c
Aug 18th, 2010, 04:14 PM
thats insane LOL
how much research did it even take to get that guy on MSN :O

Vulturepova
Aug 18th, 2010, 04:27 PM

My msn is broke :(

Im just going to try and fix it just now...

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 18th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Wow, the way people get inside information here :help: :haha: :crying2:

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:00 PM
thats insane LOL
how much research did it even take to get that guy on MSN :O

Are you serious? :unsure:

nicky-j-c
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:05 PM
no...how am i meant to know?
care to share? LOOOL

nicky-j-c
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:06 PM
*on skype rather

Just Do It
Aug 18th, 2010, 05:33 PM
no...how am i meant to know?
care to share? LOOOL

I have my sources :angel:

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Confirmed: Jelena didn't get the WC. It went to Sophie as expected.

Fuck off TA, seriously!!! Go to hell, bunch of crazy idiots.

http://www.usopen.org/three_women_with_new_york-area_ties_among_2010_us_open_wild_card_recipients/

Razzano got the French one.

Mastodon
Aug 18th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Oh well but I didn't at any point believe they would give it to her. So I'm not really shocked or surprised.

Tennis Australia just don't like to be seen giving Jelena anything.

Just Do It
Aug 18th, 2010, 06:35 PM
LOL @ USOPEN's website summary of Sophie's achievements this year :

Ferguson, 24, of Australia, is ranked No. 113. This year she qualified and advanced to the second round of the French Open. She also reached the final of the $25,000 USTA Pro Circuit event in Fort Walton Beach, Fla.

How lame is that ?

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 06:38 PM
^ I didn't expect this either but guys this is pathetic. How can you refuse Dokic a wildcard over that nobody girl who did nothing.
Look at that summary too. It's laughable. What are they thinking with?
Surely this will make headlines in media etc...it has to?

nicky-j-c
Aug 18th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Obsurd.

Freakan
Aug 18th, 2010, 07:13 PM
You guys forget about one thing. Jelena has chosen to take the high road many times during past few years, especially during past 12 months, so she might have been offered a WC but declined it.
Personally I'm glad she's playing qualies.

Darop.
Aug 18th, 2010, 07:30 PM
You guys forget about one thing. Jelena has chosen to take the high road many times during past few years, especially during past 12 months, so she might have been offered a WC but declined it.
Personally I'm glad she's playing qualies.

Right about to say that :p

TA surely contacts players before awarding the WC. It's possible they contancted Jelena but she just refused it because she wanted to pass by quallies.

DokDi
Aug 18th, 2010, 07:35 PM
^ That could be the case. Then I take my accusations towards TA back.

But somehow I just doubt Jelena would decline a Grand Slam wildcard.

Yorker
Aug 18th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I think it's dumb, but winning 3 qualifying rounds= more points than a potential first round loss based on her draw. So i'm happy, let Fergusson get her first round loss check, because I think Jelena prefers qualies, it gives her some matches against wta lower level players before the main draw so it could work out better.

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 18th, 2010, 08:34 PM
I want Jelena to actually qualify though. Apart from the Aussie WC playoffs, she hasn't proven the ability to earn her way into a Grand Slam MD through qualifying. Always random losses to the likes of Malek, Tammy, Ditty, Stevenson, etc. She needs to bring it.

Ajde.

ce
Aug 18th, 2010, 08:36 PM
I want Jelena to actually qualify though. Apart from the Aussie WC playoffs, she hasn't proven the ability to earn her way into a Grand Slam MD through qualifying. Always random losses to the likes of Malek, Tammy, Ditty, Stevenson, etc. She needs to bring it.

Ajde.

oh dear God :sobbing:

Dokisit
Aug 18th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Jesus wept. Throw a skirt on, grab a racquet, walk on the court and you've a red hot chance at beating Sophie.

She better win the first round or TA will look like a rabble of bib-wearing dribblers, regardless of any other circumstances.

cn ireland
Aug 18th, 2010, 10:19 PM
:sad:!!

Jelena better qualify now!!!!!!

tennisforadults
Aug 19th, 2010, 12:15 AM

It's not Sophie's fault. Every struggling Aussie tennis player would want the WC. Rogowska and Peers included. Ultimately it is TA's choice.

Even if you deny "insulting", saying "F U Sophie" and comparing her to Kleybanova is pretty uncalled for.

As Jelena fans, I think we all need to realise something: getting a WC from TA is a lot more than performing well on the tour. Let's not kid yourself thinking match wins and results are the only thing determining who will get the WC.

Requesting for a WC is essentially asking for a favour. Imagine there are a group of people in a sinking boat and you can only SAVE ONE PERSON. Who would you save if you are TA? Jelena is the brilliant girl with emotional issues - she will probably go on to achieve great things but she treated you with disrespect and ungratefulness when she was down in the past. Sophie is the very likeable girl who has never achieved anything great but is hardworking and humble. I'll be honest (don't pelt me with eggs) - I will save Sophie.

Jelena has burnt too many bridges in the past that even good results will not secure her the WC although it would have increased her chances. That's just how the world works. Being well-connected is as important, if not more important than simply being capable.

hdfb
Aug 19th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Sophie snubbed the December Showdown last year. Good relations my ass.

Huntress55
Aug 19th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Pretty much expected, wow drama over :p

Jelena will qualify, I really think she can. Which means she'll also pick up some extra points.
Lets go Jelena :armed:

tennisforadults
Aug 19th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Sophie snubbed the December Showdown last year. Good relations my ass.

'Snubbed' implies not participating intentionally against TA's will. Your source?

Dokisit
Aug 19th, 2010, 02:31 AM
It's not Sophie's fault. Every struggling Aussie tennis player would want the WC. Rogowska and Peers included. Ultimately it is TA's choice.

Even if you deny "insulting", saying "F U Sophie" and comparing her to Kleybanova is pretty uncalled for.

As Jelena fans, I think we all need to realise something: getting a WC from TA is a lot more than performing well on the tour. Let's not kid yourself thinking match wins and results are the only thing determining who will get the WC.

Requesting for a WC is essentially asking for a favour. Imagine there are a group of people in a sinking boat and you can only SAVE ONE PERSON. Who would you save if you are TA? Jelena is the brilliant girl with emotional issues - she will probably go on to achieve great things but she treated you with disrespect and ungratefulness when she was down in the past. Sophie is the very likeable girl who has never achieved anything great but is hardworking and humble. I'll be honest (don't pelt me with eggs) - I will save Sophie.

Jelena has burnt too many bridges in the past that even good results will not secure her the WC although it would have increased her chances. That's just how the world works. Being well-connected is as important, if not more important than simply being capable.

Thanks for your sage advice. How many years have you moonlighted in tennis administration?

tennisforadults
Aug 19th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Thanks for your sage advice. How many years have you moonlighted in tennis administration?

:lol: Not in tennis, just in other things. ;)

Do tell if you know the truth from Craig Morris.

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 19th, 2010, 05:03 AM
Time to start the biological warfare, hdfb.

Dokisit
Aug 19th, 2010, 05:09 AM
:lol: Not in tennis, just in other things. ;)

Do tell if you know the truth from Craig Morris.

The truth. You want the truth? Can you handle the truth?

Mike_T
Aug 19th, 2010, 07:29 AM
I think it's dumb, but winning 3 qualifying rounds= more points than a potential first round loss based on her draw. So i'm happy, let Fergusson get her first round loss check, because I think Jelena prefers qualies, it gives her some matches against wta lower level players before the main draw so it could work out better. Didn't work out at Roehampton/Wimby 2010.

dok-stos
Aug 19th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Jelena may have declined it...
No reason to slag Ferguson.
Hopefully Jelena gets asked about it in an interview.
Then slag TA.
I can't wait to see how amazing Jelena looks after 3 more weeks of training!

So Disrespectful
Aug 19th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Didn't work out at Roehampton/Wimby 2010.

Yes, but she was still fat then.

Alizé Molik
Aug 19th, 2010, 10:05 AM
seriously i don't even care about sophie ferguson but I think if Dokic fans need to vent let them do it in here...it's not like any of us actually know her personally, it's just frustration/dissapointment.

SM
Aug 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM
she will be top seed at USO quallies...with one win she gets 40 points :) still lots of points on offer.......better than drawing a seed

hdfb
Aug 19th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Time to start the biological warfare, hdfb.

Already making shit in my garage.

claypova
Aug 19th, 2010, 11:33 AM
If she plays some American no-names in qualies, i'll be happy. If she plays someone like Laura Robson .. :help:

qualifying will give her an extra 60 points:inlove:

dok-stos
Aug 19th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Well at least we know Jelena would have got it if they didn't have to choose the player so soon :smash:
Come on Jelena, you'll probably get one of Australia's other meh players like Moore in quallies, smack her off the court :armed:

DokDi
Aug 19th, 2010, 12:57 PM
I'm not buying their "early deadline" bullshit. :rolleyes:

Yorker
Aug 19th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Didn't work out at Roehampton/Wimby 2010.

Huuuuuuge difference in the way she was playing then to the way she is playing now.She is also skinny and will have the luxury being seeded 1 which should hopefully make her draw a little easier. I have confidence in her and I think she herself has the confidence.

Uranium
Aug 19th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Dokic is entered in 100K Biella on September 6th. On clay:o

Mastodon
Aug 19th, 2010, 06:11 PM
She might as well. At the moment she is trying to secure her ranking for DE to the slams next year the sooner she does that the sooner she can cut loose and have a crack at some WTA events before the end of the year.

But I think if she does well at the US Open and by well I mean qualify and win a round, I expect she will withdraw.

DokDi
Aug 19th, 2010, 06:15 PM
WTF? Not those clay ITF's again...:o In the middle of the HC season too.

Oh well, just defend those points.

Just Do It
Aug 19th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Please don't go back to Europe after USO :o
She seriously should play all WTA events in Asia.

cn ireland
Aug 19th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Please don't go back to Europe after USO :o
She seriously should play all WTA events in Asia.

Agree, but I don't think she will:(

DokDi
Aug 19th, 2010, 08:14 PM
She'll go to Europe for the "ITF Clay Tour", mark my words.
There are three 100Ks in a row. Biella, Sofia and Saint Melo.

:o

Mastodon
Aug 19th, 2010, 08:19 PM

So what if she does? Who are we to tell her what she should and shouldn't do?

DokDi
Aug 19th, 2010, 08:45 PM
So what if she does? Who are we to tell her what she should and shouldn't do?

Lol. Calm down. If I'm not wrong this is a fan forum where you can discuss and share your opinions and thoughts.

Of course it's her choice to do whatever she feels like. :rolleyes:

Mastodon
Aug 19th, 2010, 09:04 PM
^ Lol. Calm down. If I'm not wrong this is a fan forum where you can discuss and share your opinions and thoughts.

Of course it's her choice to do whatever she feels like. :rolleyes:

But I was sharing my thoughts and opinion.

DokDi
Aug 19th, 2010, 09:18 PM
The "questions" in your previous post sounded more like it was wrong of us to express our opinion regarding Jelena's schedule.

Must have understood them wrong then.

Just Do It
Aug 20th, 2010, 01:06 AM
*takes pop corn*

Slutati
Aug 20th, 2010, 03:00 AM
You people are funny thinking she turned down the WC. :lol: You better qualify, girl.

Alizé Molik
Aug 20th, 2010, 03:15 AM
But I was sharing my thoughts and opinion.

ChrisDi's point is that we're not telling Jelena what to do, we're just discussing what we think she should do.

and most of us hope and want her to get back to WTA level. I think the important thing to note again is that now she has a coach who will have a clear plan for her it's not the same as before when she was playing random events.

claypova
Aug 20th, 2010, 03:31 AM
drama:inlove::lol:

hdfb
Aug 20th, 2010, 03:47 AM
What happened to Guangzhou? :o 100k Biella probably has a stronger field than Guangzhou :hysteric:

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 20th, 2010, 06:49 AM
At least 100K's are the most tolerable of the ITF's. Can get nice chunks of points in those.

I think Jelena lies when she says clay isn't her favorite surface. She's practically married to it.

Graf~Dokic
Aug 20th, 2010, 12:50 PM

I think she should do that if she wants to. She has shown in Contrexeville and in Bucharest that she is competitive on clay... ;)

Graf~Dokic
Aug 20th, 2010, 12:54 PM
You people are funny thinking she turned down the WC. :lol:

Well, it could have been the case though. :shrug: I seriously didn't expect TA to give the Wild Card to Ferguson, but I didn't know that the decision was made before Jelena won 3 titles in a row.

ce
Aug 20th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Busy at the academy this morning: M.Sharapova,J.Jankovic,X.Malisse,J.Dokic,K.Nishiko ri,S.Lisicki and me!
about 17 hours ago via mobile web
Michaella Krajicek
has this been posted :hearts:

claypova
Aug 20th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Dokic working hard. good to know :yeah:

whens US qualifying starting? anyone know?

DokDi
Aug 20th, 2010, 02:00 PM
:eek: What academy? Bollettieri?

Mastodon
Aug 20th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Bollettieri tennis academy I would guess.

Mashabator
Aug 20th, 2010, 02:23 PM
OMG :hearts: my 3 favs all there :D

claypova
Aug 20th, 2010, 02:28 PM
also good to ohear Sabine training hard. feel sorry for her so much:sad: i think she is almost out of top 100:sad:

DokDi
Aug 20th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Imagine Jelena hitting up with Sharapova or Jankovic*...:inlove:
*:spit:

But most likely she played with dutch girl Krajicek...:)

Vulturepova
Aug 20th, 2010, 04:17 PM
You people are funny thinking she turned down the WC. :lol: You better qualify, gurl.

There, I fixed it for you ;)

While I have no problem with these and I think they are great for points, it makes me sad when Jelena wins them and people give her crap about the fact they are itf's etc. Especially when I think of how Jelena could have played pretty much the same level of players to win a WTA Tier 3 event and gain a lot more credit and points.

Imagine what people would say if Jelena picked up a tour title :drool:

Also post #6000 :aparty:

dok-stos
Aug 20th, 2010, 10:50 PM
^ Congrats!

I would love if she played doubles with Sabine :drool:
I hope Bollettieri posts a blog about our queen, he is due to post one!

Off topic, but viewing Nick's blog I wish to lick Ricardas Berankis all over :angel:

Slutati
Aug 21st, 2010, 01:43 AM
Off topic, but viewing Nick's blog I wish to lick Ricardas Berankis all over :angel:
You sure you ain't Sambo? :happy:

dok-stos
Aug 21st, 2010, 06:35 AM
I 100% swear I am not Sambo/Golovinjured/Jesus/Osama
:)

cn ireland
Aug 21st, 2010, 04:36 PM
Good to hear that Jelena is working hard:yeah:

Hope it pays off in qualies;)

andrewbroad
Aug 21st, 2010, 07:57 PM
I think Jelena lies when she says clay isn't her favorite surface. She's practically married to it.

Clay may be Jelena's worst surface, but she understands that it is the best surface for working on the fundamentals.

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 21st, 2010, 08:13 PM
Clay may be Jelena's worst surface, but she understands that it is the best surface for working on the fundamentals.
I'm very aware of that, but I say enough with the damn fundamentals and needlessly extended rallies. She's not lacking matchplay anymore. :shrug:

She needs to understand when she's done enough of the clay-go-round and when it's time to start playing on surfaces she excels on. It just seems to me that she doesn't use clay anymore as a means of working out her fundamentals, but she just plays on it even when she has options and is in the swing of things. Enough already.

Whatever though, she'll do as she pleases ultimately. :lol: I just don't get it.

Mastodon
Aug 21st, 2010, 08:32 PM
I think people are failing to understand why she entered this tournament. To me it's seems like back up incase of a US Open fail i.e having another grand slam meltdown and losing in qualifying. I think if she makes the second round or better in New York we won't see her in Biella.

Right now I think she is trying to secure her top 100 status for the slams next year as soon as she can. So entering a tournament in the seond week of a slam is not such a strange decision. When she does secure her ranking I hope she will play some WTA where she can swing away and go toe to toe with some top players to see where her game is at knowing that her ranking is safe.

Graf~Dokic
Aug 21st, 2010, 08:58 PM
whens US qualifying starting? anyone know?

I'm not sure, but it's either next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Just Do It
Aug 22nd, 2010, 12:49 AM
^ Tuesday.

claypova
Aug 22nd, 2010, 03:04 AM
so when does the draw come out?

Mashabator
Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:09 AM
Monday :)

Brett.
Aug 22nd, 2010, 06:59 AM

Sampling of 2010 results

LOL you have no fucking clue what you're talking about! Keep talking like a trashbag! :wavey:

If ya think Soph looks like Alisa Kleyanbanova - check this youtube video back in French Open!

Have a look @ 1:30 - WOW she is in such amazing shape!

UP6baoCPHzg

FactsPlease
Aug 22nd, 2010, 02:30 PM
Is there any possibility that Jelena could enter the MD with enough withdrawals?

And is anyone else worried that all this time off is going to erode her momentum and good form and make her rusty for the Qualifying tournament?

Just Do It
Aug 22nd, 2010, 02:38 PM
Is there any possibility that Jelena could enter the MD with enough withdrawals?

And is anyone else worried that all this time off is going to erode her momentum and good form and make her rusty for the Qualifying tournament?

No but Sophie might get in directly if 5 players withdraw so in that case JD would get a MDWC ... but knowing Q draw will be out tomorrow there is less than 24 hours for that to happen :happy:

DokDi
Aug 22nd, 2010, 03:06 PM
Dokic out of Q

...isn't happening.
Even if there were 5 withdrawals I bet USTA would announce it before the Q draw. So that they can give a WC to their own. :(

claypova
Aug 22nd, 2010, 03:08 PM
^

OMG i saw the top half of your post and i almost got a heartattack:bigcry:

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2010, 06:04 PM
LOL you have no fucking clue what you're talking about! Keep talking like a trashbag! :wavey:

If ya think Soph looks like Alisa Kleyanbanova - check this youtube video back in French Open!

UP6baoCPHzg
Did you just seriously come to Dokic's forum so you could defend your fave? :haha:

Graf~Dokic
Aug 22nd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Dokic out of Q

...isn't happening.
Even if there were 5 withdrawals I bet USTA would announce it before the Q draw. So that they can give a WC to their own. :(

Stop with these heart-attacks producing first halfes of your posts... :mad: :devil:

Graf~Dokic
Aug 22nd, 2010, 06:10 PM

Amazing shape? :lol: :lol: :help: Yep, and that's why her results (e.g. the loss to a player ranked outside the top 500) are a joke...

Mastodon
Aug 22nd, 2010, 06:25 PM

Not really. She might start off a little erratic but once she gets a few games under her belt it will come back pretty quickly.

Havok
Aug 22nd, 2010, 10:43 PM
I want Dokic 2001 to show up for the remainder of the year. Her indoor 2001 season was friggin ridiculous, so hopefully she cleans house with the MM events!:banana:

Brett.
Aug 23rd, 2010, 03:38 AM
Did you just seriously come to Dokic's forum so you could defend your fave? :haha:

Nope! :)

tennis_mag
Aug 23rd, 2010, 03:49 AM
^

OMG i saw the top half of your post and i almost got a heartattack:bigcry:

OMG Me too, dont do that!

Just Do It
Aug 26th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Oh well, I guess she is coming back to Europe to play ITF's :worship:

Mashabator
Aug 26th, 2010, 04:26 PM
:o As long as she plays i guess :tears:

DokicToServe
Aug 26th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Enter some WTA tourneys Jelena. I mean come on...

DokDi
Aug 26th, 2010, 06:35 PM
List for 100k Sofia out. (Week after Biella)

Actually no, Jelena didn't enter.
I know, I can't believe she didn't enter a high level clay court challenger in Europe either. :eek:

Let's hope her "off-season" doesn's start tomorrow already...

cn ireland
Aug 26th, 2010, 09:38 PM
I can't see her playing WTA for the rest of the year now:(!!

Graf~Dokic
Aug 27th, 2010, 06:20 PM
I think she just didn't enter Sofia or any other event in that week because of the Commonwealth Games... :shrug:

DokDi
Aug 27th, 2010, 06:23 PM
^ Jelena isn't playing those games. It was announced about two weeks ago.

Graf~Dokic
Aug 27th, 2010, 06:26 PM
^ Jelena isn't playing those games. It was announced about two weeks ago.

Oh, really? :sad:

Then I honestly don't see a reason why she hasn't entered in any events after Biella.

Slutati
Aug 27th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Bitch needs to get her ass to Asia and play those MM tourneys. :rolleyes:

Havok
Aug 28th, 2010, 06:07 AM
No more ITFs for the remainder of the year. Her last 3 wins proves she has graduated from this level, but she was stupid to go in cold into a WTA level tournament, and a Grand Slam to top it all off.

If she is to play an ITF, (1) it better NOT be on clay, (2) it was a smart option (i.e. only one event going on that week and it's a premier or something), (3) it's during the WTA Tour's "off season". She needs to get herself ready now until the remainder of the season if she wants to have a good 2011. I do not want to see her playing one single ITF event next year. It's either WTA TOur or retire, as much as it hurts me to write that.:sad:

Jankarenka
Aug 28th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Is she still in for Gunagzhou

cn ireland
Aug 28th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Jelena needs to start playing WTA events from now on, even if it means a few early losses, cos its the only way she'll get her game to Tour standard!!

DokDi
Aug 28th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Well, as we already know she didn't enter any WTA tournaments week of 20th September. Didn't enter China Open (2nd October) either.
Not sure about WTA Tokyo, which is held there between, but I doubt. :(

Mastodon
Aug 28th, 2010, 02:47 PM
She didn't enter Beijing. My prediction is http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/tournamentoverview.asp?tournament=1100022849.

Mastodon
Aug 28th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Well, as we already know she didn't enter any WTA tournaments week of 20th September. Didn't enter China Open (2nd October) either.
Not sure about Tokyo, which is held there between, but I doubt. :(

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/tournamentoverview.asp?tournament=1100022602.

DokDi
Aug 28th, 2010, 02:52 PM
^ Oh ok. :eek:

Totally missed that tournament. So maybe WTA Guangzhou and then those 2 100k+H.

That would be great. Not getting my hopes up though.

Alizé Molik
Aug 29th, 2010, 02:00 AM
something tells me we won't see her again this year.

Dominic
Aug 29th, 2010, 02:06 AM
something tells me we won't see her again this year.

Great prediction :D I go with this one.

Gjtennis
Aug 29th, 2010, 02:47 AM
Poor jelena :'(

SM
Aug 31st, 2010, 08:05 AM
She should go and play the aussie 25k circuit , get a few more ITF wins there!

So Disrespectful
Aug 31st, 2010, 10:14 AM
She should go and play the aussie 25k circuit , get a few more ITF wins there!

But she just won a 50k and two 75ks. Disregarding that one bad match against Robson, I think it would be really stupid to drop back to 25k level now. She can earn more points reaching a 75k SF than she can winning a 25K. Even two wins at a 100K like Biella would give her practically the same points.

martinafan
Aug 31st, 2010, 02:35 PM
I wanted her to stick to just WTA events now in Asia, but it looks like she's not doing that..........I think she should play Guangzhou and then the 2 100K's that are in Asia after that. Hopefully that will be some easy points which will put her in a solid position for the start of 2011.

Just Do It
Sep 1st, 2010, 03:00 PM
Any news on her next tournament ?

Darop.
Sep 1st, 2010, 03:15 PM
Paprika and Tomato Championships? :shrug:

Graf~Dokic
Sep 2nd, 2010, 01:50 PM
Jelena withdrew from that 100k in Biella next week. :sad: :o

Behind her name there is "LWM", what does that mean?

DokDi
Sep 2nd, 2010, 01:55 PM
Wow. So it's Thursday today...right. :lol:

I'm a bit worried actually.
Jelena still hasn't entered any tournaments at all, after Guangzhou. (Which she will probably withdraw from).

She always used to enter tournaments, mostly to withdraw or to show up at an ITF instead, but still she entered them at least.

:sobbing:

Just Do It
Sep 2nd, 2010, 02:16 PM
Ohmy.

I bet she is thinking, I lost USO QR1, now I need to practice for 3 weeks at least. Girl, you need to play in order to be direct entry for AO :sobbing:

Mashabator
Sep 2nd, 2010, 02:59 PM
:o why withdraw Jelena :(

So Disrespectful
Sep 2nd, 2010, 03:03 PM
Please play Guangzhou Jelena. PLEASE! :sobbing:

Slutati
Sep 2nd, 2010, 03:46 PM
Idiota :lol:

DokDi
Sep 2nd, 2010, 04:27 PM
Entered 100k+H Saint Melo. (20th September)

I guess if Jelena plays anywhere, it will be in Europe.

auntie janie
Sep 2nd, 2010, 04:39 PM
Jelena withdrew from that 100k in Biella next week. :sad: :o

Behind her name there is "LWM", what does that mean?

late withdrawal (Main Draw)

I don't think this withdrawal is a big deal at all, and I think she'll play soon. I'd just like to know for sure that she's still with her new coach! :unsure:

King Aaron
Sep 2nd, 2010, 05:31 PM
I think she's fit enough as it is, the problem is not her fitness. It's her lack of rhythm and match practice. Get some matches in, play more then work on your fitness and game in the off-season. She's been at this long enough to already know this is her next step.

Sigh Jelena.

Philip
Sep 2nd, 2010, 05:49 PM
When is the AO cut off date?

hdfb
Sep 2nd, 2010, 10:15 PM
When is the AO cut off date?

She surely wouldn't miss that :p

Looks like Guangzhou is not gonna happen :o

At least she entered another tourney!!!!

Mashabator
Sep 5th, 2010, 12:14 PM
I just want her to play :awww:

FactsPlease
Sep 5th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Watching people Jelena has beaten in the last month - such as Razzano and Dominguez Lino - waltz into the Third Round of the Main Draw - not to mention others she just beat, like Sally Peers, in the Second Round - made it even more difficult to forget about her wretched loss.

But the thing that's really bugging me is this. Here's what Ana Ivanovic said (http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interviews/2010-09-01/201009011283364283359.html) after her first-round victory about why she was so worried coming into the USO:

Yes, actually it was a little bit, yeah, disappointing and frustrating because I really felt I found my form in Cincinnati and was playing well, and then had to pull out in the semis and then was out of the court for ten days. You know, I was not too happy about coming to the Open with such a break, but, you know, just very happy that I'm pain free now and I can actually compete.

Ivanovic was horrified that she wasn't able to play any matches for 10 days before a Slam began. By contrast, Jelena voluntarily took off 2 1/2 weeks before the Open. Who does that? She could have chosen to play quallies in Montreal or New Haven and just below it off, losing the momentum she built up over those 3 tournament wins.

Still don't understand that decision, and I likely never will.:shrug:

SM
Sep 5th, 2010, 04:39 PM
she isnt playing Sofia?? I would have caught a bus for 6 hours to go watch pfft........

DokDi
Sep 5th, 2010, 04:51 PM
^ She can't play Sofia because she wouldn't get any ranking points due to the WTA rule. (She entered WTA Guangzhou the same week). Obviously a schedule misstake from her side, as it would really surprise me to see her name in the Guangzhou draw. :(

Mashabator
Sep 6th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Plz play Guangzhou :awww:

So Disrespectful
Sep 6th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Jelena tentatively has Hobart qualies down for 2011.

cn ireland
Sep 6th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Can't she her playing in China but I'll be delighted if she proves me wrong;).

tennis_mag
Sep 7th, 2010, 04:55 AM
I hope she plays in China! Would be such great experience no matter what.

tennis_mag
Sep 7th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Guys we need to remember also that Jelena said in statement something like "We're preparing for 2011" so this year is a ride off to her anyways.

tennis_mag
Sep 7th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Just thought of something so stupuid: Maybe thats why she lost. Matybe she didn't want to qualify. I so hope thats not true, but being Jelena I would not be suprised and it would explain the VERY EASY loss.

hdfb
Sep 7th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Wait where is this statement??

SernaComeBack
Sep 7th, 2010, 05:50 PM
I hope she plays in China! Would be such great experience no matter what.

So true. She can get a modelling contract out there, they love blonde Europeans.

GeeTee
Sep 7th, 2010, 08:58 PM
It would be great if she played Asia. Maybe also flew down to Sydney after/inbetween to see her mum and even do some sponsor stuff.

I'd love her to then start training hard downunder for the AO series, but I'm sure she'd fly back to Europe as soon as she could.

Mastodon
Sep 7th, 2010, 09:33 PM
She withdrew from Guangzhou.

tennis_mag
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:27 AM
Wait where is this statement??

After she won her last event, she said it in an interview in regards to her coach and their focus

Mashabator
Sep 8th, 2010, 06:12 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: why withdraw!

Huntress55
Sep 8th, 2010, 06:14 AM
That sucks, it would be a good chance to get some points considering the entry list there :shrug:

Graf~Dokic
Sep 8th, 2010, 09:03 AM
She withdrew from Guangzhou.

Will she ever learn? :rolleyes: :sad:

claypova
Sep 8th, 2010, 10:13 AM
:weirdo: how stupid of her:o

So Disrespectful
Sep 8th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Lovely. One or two ITFs max and then onto 2011 I assume. Enjoy the WC playoff Jelena :wavey:

Daniel K
Sep 8th, 2010, 11:33 AM
:lol: It's crazy how things go from so promising to the other end of the spectrum in the Jelena camp in all of 2 weeks.

hdfb
Sep 8th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Lovely. One or two ITFs max and then onto 2011 I assume. Enjoy the WC playoff Jelena :wavey:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought you could only play WC playoff if your ranking was over 150... which (hopefully) has a low chance of occuring for Jelena.

So Disrespectful
Sep 8th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought you could only play WC playoff if your ranking was over 150... which (hopefully) has a low chance of occuring for Jelena.

That's exactly where she'll be if she doesn't make any points for the rest of the season. 160-170 I believe.

SernaComeBack
Sep 8th, 2010, 05:18 PM
http://dhbvg87.sakura.ne.jp/Gallery/photo106/040131-282.jpg

He ruined her tennis life, after Damir ofcourse.

cn ireland
Sep 8th, 2010, 08:38 PM

Obviously not:sad:!

Just Do It
Sep 8th, 2010, 08:40 PM
I guess she is coming back on 20th September.

Mastodon
Sep 8th, 2010, 09:28 PM

Yep I think so too. Maybe the three tournament run took alot out of her and she needed some time off, who knows.

Dominic
Sep 9th, 2010, 03:56 AM

:lol: It's Jelena, you can't ask for miracles. She will always be like that.

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 9th, 2010, 04:26 AM
Where?

Dokisit
Sep 9th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Where?

la la land.
I'm all outa faith, but for a few of you tennis scheduling sages

FactsPlease
Sep 9th, 2010, 11:32 AM
http://dhbvg87.sakura.ne.jp/Gallery/photo106/040131-282.jpg

He ruined her tennis life, after Damir ofcourse.

Blaming Borna is stupid and wrong. She heaped praise on him and Tin after reaching the QFs of the 2009 AO, and they were clearly supportive in the extreme when nobody else was.

Plus, he's been gone for months now and her stupid scheduling decisions, disappearing acts, and manic ups and downs continue as strong and pitifully as ever.

There's a large element of sexism when people try to find males to blame for the bad decisions of adult women, which is what Jelena is.

Borna was quite good for Jelena.

And, just totally independently, he's basically the hottest guy ever to walk the earth:

http://static.nacional.hr/img/b87ed75c5b245c417769a3d7924155f0_700x550.jpg

Just Do It
Sep 9th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Where?

She is 3rd on the entry list for French 100k +H starting September 20th.

Mashabator
Sep 9th, 2010, 12:54 PM
:o i suppose theres no stream for this one?

Mastodon
Sep 9th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Jelena entered $100+H Ningbo, China.

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 9th, 2010, 05:34 PM
lol ajde!

DokDi
Sep 9th, 2010, 05:59 PM
So clay in France, followed by hardcourt in China, interesting...:spit:

Mashabator
Sep 9th, 2010, 06:07 PM
YAY :cheer:

Graf~Dokic
Sep 9th, 2010, 08:45 PM
I hope she enters the 100k in Tokyo in the following week, too.

Graf~Dokic
Sep 9th, 2010, 08:48 PM
:lol: It's Jelena, you can't ask for miracles. She will always be like that.

But why? :confused: I mean, from 2000-2003 or so she entered every tournament she could, even if she had disappointing losses here and there, but now? :shrug: Every time after a slam she takes a relatively long time off.

Philip
Sep 9th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Will we really see Jelena in China?? :lol:

So Disrespectful
Sep 10th, 2010, 02:17 AM
:lol: I'm overjoyed whenever she enters a tournament, but she should have at least tried some WTA while her ranking was still high enough.

doktor
Sep 10th, 2010, 03:28 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuuck she does my head in

hdfb
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:03 PM
At least she is committing to tournaments :woohoo:

DokDi
Sep 11th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Note: Jelena is the only player in the Saint Malo entry list who entered Ningbo, China, the following week.

:p

cn ireland
Sep 11th, 2010, 02:08 PM
At least she is committing to tournaments :woohoo:

Yes, but will she play them?????

DokDi
Sep 11th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I'm not sure what's happening, but Jelena withdrew from 100k + H Saint Malo tonight, 9 days before tournament start! :confused:

This means she's not returning before 27th Sept in China, and even that is really doubtful right now. :rolleyes:

Mastodon
Sep 11th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Hmmm, well I guess she was never going to play both. Its all a little confusing at the moment. I hope choosing practice over playing tournaments doesn't backfire when it comes to defending her ranking, we'll see.

Havok
Sep 11th, 2010, 11:19 PM
She needs to stop playing on clay anyways!

If and when she decided to play her next event, she better have a full schedule without any breaks until the end of the year. She has quite a few points to defend, plus the added points she will get will relieve her of some pressure early on next year since she will likely get some WCs into Aussie tournaments if she wants them!

Just play. Fuck.

hdfb
Sep 11th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Hope to see you in China Jelena!!! :)

Mashabator
Sep 12th, 2010, 02:24 AM
:tears: why withdraw, just wanna see her play :(

claypova
Sep 12th, 2010, 04:49 PM
:o why in the world did she withdraw from Guangzhou :weirdo:

the field is so fckin weak. she wouldve been 4th seed :sobbing: :smash:

Graf~Dokic
Sep 12th, 2010, 07:29 PM
I hope she's still with Glenn Schaap and is working hard now these days to try out new things or something like that. Then it's OK that she's not playing at the moment, but she really should play a handful of tournaments till the end of the year though.

Graf~Dokic
Sep 12th, 2010, 07:32 PM
I'm not sure what's happening, but Jelena withdrew from 100k + H Saint Malo tonight, 9 days before tournament start! :confused:

9 days before the start of the tournament? :confused: That is really strange as Jelena normally withdraws from tournaments on the Thursday before.

I hope it's a sign that she and her coach are planning something or so...

cn ireland
Sep 12th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Wasn't expecting that withdrawal tbh!!

auntie janie
Sep 13th, 2010, 12:28 AM
I hope she's still with Glenn Schaap and is working hard now these days to try out new things or something like that. Then it's OK that she's not playing at the moment, but she really should play a handful of tournaments till the end of the year though.

I know! If only we could find out if they're still working together, everything would seem okay. :angel:

Graf~Dokic
Sep 13th, 2010, 10:36 AM
I hope she's planning something like Ningbo 100k > Tokyo 100k > Moscow qualies. That would be great in my opinion... :)

Just Do It
Sep 13th, 2010, 01:37 PM
I dont' see her going to Asia, really.

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 13th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Jelena needs a Twitter.

Mastodon
Sep 13th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Jelena needs a Twitter.

She'd never use it.

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 14th, 2010, 04:02 AM
She'd never use it.
True. Plus I think Jelena's the type not to engage in online social networking, she's too private a person.

Eh, I'm used to her going M.I.A. and withdrawing all the time now. No use bitching about it anymore.

auntie janie
Sep 16th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Eh, I'm used to her going M.I.A. and withdrawing all the time now. No use bitching about it anymore.

:yeah: :angel:

Mashabator
Sep 16th, 2010, 03:27 AM
I hope she's planning something like Ningbo 100k > Tokyo 100k > Moscow qualies. That would be great in my opinion... :)

Yes plz :hearts:
Some tourny give her a WC please :awww:

tennis_mag
Sep 16th, 2010, 04:47 AM
This is NUTS.
Tashkent has 2 spots left for qualifying with NO ALTS!
Why the hell is Jelena not there?

Mastodon
Sep 16th, 2010, 04:20 PM
She entered $100k+H Tokyo the week after Ningbo.

auntie janie
Sep 16th, 2010, 07:05 PM
This is NUTS.
Tashkent has 2 spots left for qualifying with NO ALTS!
Why the hell is Jelena not there?

Maybe because it's in Tashkent and Jelena took a good look at a world map? ;)

Mashabator
Sep 17th, 2010, 02:23 AM
She entered $100k+H Tokyo the week after Ningbo.

:cheer: YAY please play Jelena!

Havok
Sep 17th, 2010, 05:00 AM
When does her next even start exactly? I simply cannot follow both the WTA and ITF calendars!:lol:

Just Do It
Sep 18th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Can someone give us an update on all JD's entries ? I am kinda losing track with her lately ...

cn ireland
Sep 18th, 2010, 10:20 PM
^I just know that her next scheduled tournament is a 100K in China starting Sept 27th.

jela_dokic
Sep 18th, 2010, 11:20 PM
She is scheduled to play on 100K+H in China starting Sep 27th, and then a 100K+H in Tokyo...

So far...

Hope she plays and get both titles!!!