PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open Livestream

s_j
Jan 6th, 2008, 08:29 AM
I know there is a livestream on the Australian Open website, but it will only work in certain regions and, as the tournament hasn't started yet, there is no way of knowing if that livestream will work. Does anyone know any livestreams which will definitely work? I know it's early but it's best we try and find them now. Better to be safe than sorry!

Dodoboy.
Jan 6th, 2008, 10:12 AM
TRY myp2p on sunday....next sunday ..or channelsurfing.....BBC INTERACTIVE have all the matches dont they?

schorsch
Jan 6th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Uhm, is Eurosport gonna do that livestream with loads of courts again?

serenus_2k8
Jan 6th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Eurosport the channel should have great coverage I hope as that is what I will be relying on!

Dodoboy.
Jan 6th, 2008, 01:09 PM
yes there is livestream on their website

serena_fan
Jan 6th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Eurosport

anon57
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Has anyone been able to find a link for the Eurosport player where a livestream subscribtion for the AO is mentioned. Because they had one for the AO, RG and USO last year, and I liked that you could pick your own courts and re-watch matches for up to 2 weeks after the event had finished. Especially the re-live matches was great beacuse due to the time difference, I can't always watch matches live so it's nice to be able to watch the matches afterwards when I have time.

schorsch
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Ya, thats what I meant. I really want them to do that again !

Lovesunair
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM
guys and what is the optimal speed of connection(internet) to watch eurosport like this?

schorsch
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Its an awesome stream. Really good quality and you can choose different courts and also use the video on demand option. DSL is commendable.

I've just sent an email to eurosport.fr to see wether they'll do it or not.

ilovethewilliams
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Well the Australian Open will be on TTC so they will have wall to wall coverage. Eventhough it's only one match at a time but at least We'll get to see from start to end each day. I'll use star sports online also as they always carry coverage.

Lovesunair
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:08 PM
schorsch
thanks! 6 mbit per sec - will be enough?

guapogreg08
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:11 PM
does anyone know if ttc will have the "mix" thing again like with roland garros and USO?

The Daviator
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty sure it's live on Star Sports.

schorsch
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:31 PM
schorsch
thanks! 6 mbit per sec - will be enough?

lol plenty