PDA

View Full Version : Is It Possible to attend the Aussie Open Draw/Qualifying?

venus_rulez
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:15 AM
I really would love to go to both (especially the draw) is it possible? Thanks in advance :wavey:

Martian Stacey
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:19 AM
You can go to qualifying, not sure about the draw but i don't think so, normally they don't do the draw in a public place.

venus_rulez
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:23 AM
You can go to qualifying, not sure about the draw but i don't think so, normally they don't do the draw in a public place.

BOOOOOOOOOO! They should let people go to the draw. Interesting they don't do it in a public place....coughriggedcough lol. Thanks for the info :)

Experimentee
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:29 AM
You should go to qualifying. Its a lot of fun, and you see the main draw players walking around or practicing a lot, and if you are into meeting the players and getting autographs, you dont need to compete against crowds to get it. And best thing is its free.

venus_rulez
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:17 AM
You should go to qualifying. Its a lot of fun, and you see the main draw players walking around or practicing a lot, and if you are into meeting the players and getting autographs, you dont need to compete against crowds to get it. And best thing is its free.

ooooh, good idea. I won't be doing tons this week anyway so I'll definitely go to qualifying and try and find some of the players. Thanks for the info! There should be like a WTAworld get together at the open lol.