PDA

View Full Version : julia cohen will be a great addition to the florida gators

starc10s
Jan 5th, 2008, 01:09 AM
i think the university of florida is extremely lucky to add julia cohen to their roster in 2008. Her results in the last couple of months have been on an upswing, and she is entering her college career on a positive note. I project her coming in and playing number one and helping the gators win a national championship in the spring. Cohen is a great talent with a lot of athletic ability, and with her addition, the gators have climbed to be the team to beat in division 1 girls' tennis.

desariofan
Mar 13th, 2008, 10:33 AM
you are right. she has quickly climbed up the rankings and won all her singles matches dual at #1 with only one freakish loss. Boonstra, another freshman addition, holds the same record. they just handed #3 Georgia a 5-2 loss this past Sunday, which I saw. Drove all the way from ATlanta to AThens to watch this one. Amazing to see...

Legolas_111
Mar 16th, 2008, 12:44 AM
Are she going to play professional tournaments again?

desariofan
Mar 16th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Are she going to play professional tournaments again?

she could, but hopefully not any time soon as FL really needs her to have a legit shot to win another nationals the next 4 years with her on the team... BY THE WAY... are you the legolas i know from Martin County High? LOL

Legolas_111
Mar 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM
she could, but hopefully not any time soon as FL really needs her to have a legit shot to win another nationals the next 4 years with her on the team... BY THE WAY... are you the legolas i know from Martin County High? LOL

Nop, I'm Spanish!

trivfun
Mar 27th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Is she still going out with the guy named in the Mitchell report?