Jan 4th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Ana :eek: :help:

Law_
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Congrats Peng! :hearts:

Modiac.
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Shuai's backhand is on fire today. :yeah:

She kept attacking Ana's backhand and got several winners.

Ana :hug: She's not in form in Hong Kong.

Russianboy
oh god thats embarrassing :unsure:
but great win peng :D

vwfan
What's going on with Ana?!:(

Pasta-Na
Serious? :eek:

yes :p venus might play very good against peng :p

shuai looks fit and improved her games, not many UEs like na li :lol:

@Sweet Cleopatra
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:03 PM
ahahahahahahayy ,

Daniel K
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:04 PM
That's awesome and a great turnaround from yesterday beatdown. I only got to watch the last few games but she was hitting very well, putting Ana under heaps of pressure.

LDF
Shuai :woohoo: :D

Shoulderpova
and Elena needed 3 sets :help:;)

Billabong
hhhmm what's up with Ana these days:o??

Pasta-Na
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:06 PM
That's awesome and a great turnaround from yesterday beatdown. I only got to watch the last few games but she was hitting very well, putting Ana under heaps of pressure.

yes, she did play very well. so its true she did her best to play against venus, but still lost :o :p

Marcell
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Maybe it's that new racket.

Ballbasher
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Shuai :D

ce
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:09 PM
:o

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Ana:tape::help::sad:

I think she's trying to change her game but it's probably coming out wrong... I've never seen her use backhands down the line, while against Dementieva it was her main weapon... she shouldn't worry about it and always try to hit forehand winners by good anticipation and positioning.

Ana you're still in time revert your game back!

Andrew Laeddis
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:22 PM
ana might wanna get wilson on the phone.

Andrew Laeddis
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Ana:tape::help::sad:

I think she's trying to change her game but it's probably coming out wrong... I've never seen her use backhands down the line, while against Dementieva it was her main weapon... she shouldn't worry about it and always try to hit forehand winners by good anticipation and positioning.

Ana you're still in time revert your game back!

hitting more backhands is the only way the shot will improve. its a big weakness for her so she should try to improve it.

mashamaniac
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:27 PM
As it was expected this year would be ivanovic's worst year to date!!! and i'm glad finally her fans will shut up completely! when a top player loses to a player like peng then there's no way to call her a top player!! she'll surely go out of top 10 sooner or later!!

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:30 PM
As it was expected this year would be ivanovic's worst year to date!!! and i'm glad finally her fans will shut up completely! when a top player loses to a player like peng then there's no way to call her a top player!! she'll surely go out of top 10 sooner or later!!

OMG you're pathetic :tape:
this is an exhibition and everyone can have bad days, even the Williams sisters have ridiculous losses in their career. And Sharapova loss to Radwanska in a grand slam?:help:

E.Dementieva_FAN
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:32 PM
:spit: It was judt an exhibition. We'll see in Sydney next week.

The Daviator
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:32 PM

This is an exhibition and Peng has beaten Clijsters, Mauresmo, Hingis, etc.

Ana don't play this next year :smash: I'm worried about the racket change :unsure:

mashamaniac
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:33 PM

and maybe it's that she's being on her way out of top 10 again?? the switch of racket wouldn't make such affects on one's game,so it's not to blame for sure...:eek:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Not a best start with Yonex... But I'm sure it will get much, much better.

spiritedenergy
This is an exhibition and Peng has beaten Clijsters, Mauresmo, Hingis, etc.

Ana don't play this next year :smash: I'm worried about the racket change :unsure:

I think it was more the weather... she spent a month or so acclimatizing in Australia then she goes to Hong Kong where it seems to be so cold? Poor planning.

Tenis Srbija
and maybe it's that she's being on her way out of top 10 again?? the switch of racket wouldn't make such affects on one's game,so it's not to blame for sure...:eek:

Yeah you are sure... Two losses at an exo event are clearly showing that NO 4 is on her way out of top ten... :clap2:

:rolleyes:

ewbangkok
What went wrong with ANa?

The Daviator
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:36 PM

:weirdo:

I think it was more the weather... she spent a month or so acclimatizing in Australia then she goes to Hong Kong where it seems to be so cold? Poor planning.

Yeah, that makes sense.

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:37 PM

Again??? She never went out of top ten in her life...

You're digging your hole deeper and deeper:tape:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:37 PM

Poor planning...fat cash :)

*Jean*
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Blah blah...She was just overpowered!
Well done Shuai, amazing match!

Expat
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:39 PM
if ana is trying out her backhand ( which is a glaring weakness)
nothing better than an exo
when will she practice if not at the exo and prep tournaments
she is aiming for the slams i think and that is
decent strategy i must say
so what if she lost

mashamaniac
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Well i'm sure if maria had lost one of her matches you all would have talked about her being overrated and all! i myself know it's an exho event but i watched all matches and saw ana play with all she could! she played her best but still managed to lose to peng,dementieva and doubles! that doesn't have anything to do with the event being an exhibition or wta!!!

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:46 PM

shut up

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Well i'm sure if maria had lost one of her matches you all would have talked about her being overrated and all! i myself know it's an exho event but i watched all matches and saw ana play with all she could! she played her best but still managed to lose to peng,dementieva and doubles! that doesn't have anything to do with the event being an exhibition or wta!!!

she didn't play well at all, she hit tons of UEs... anyways no point to argue with you:weirdo:

danieln1
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Anaa can anyone explain what happens to her? I think she´s able to lose to any player if she wants, she´s crazy

Russianboy
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:49 PM
shut up

live with the fact she lost :o

Demska
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Ana :help:

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Anaa can anyone explain what happens to her? I think she´s able to lose to any player if she wants, she´s crazy

OMG please save Ana from stupid forumers!:help:

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:51 PM
live with the fact she lost :o

I'm doing it very well

Fergie
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:52 PM
WTH Ana? :help: :scared:

Pasta-Na
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:52 PM

:rolleyes: :weirdo:

Dexter
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Some people need to take a chill-pill, it was only an exo.

Russianboy
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:54 PM
I'm doing it very well

:lol: why u cant just except the arguments of others?

if are bashing maria thats ok eh? but if others do it with ur player u go overboard.

Pasta-Na

ok, lets talk about the match maria vs aga :angel:

mashamaniac
Hahaha...it's funny to see ivanovic fans being so supportive of her yrt given the fact that she's not a very good player at all and just an overrated player!:lol::lol:

TatiNovic
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:58 PM
What happened to you????
ANA
Come on

Shoulderpova
Hahaha...it's funny to see ivanovic fans being so supportive of her yrt given the fact that she's not a very good player at all and just an overrated player!:lol::lol:

:smoke:

spiritedenergy

yes this "not a very good player" trashed Maria in FO, reached a final and semifinal in GS, semifinal in YEC...:tape:

spiritedenergy
:smoke:

Freakan
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Ana - The Queen of exhibitions - 4 losses in a row (Szavay, Dementieva/Larcher de Brito, Dementieva, Peng) :lol:

matthieu_tennis
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:59 PM
she lost this summer against Yan Zi with a similar scores, ana has some problems against chinese players ! because they're not afraid to go for their shots 8 )

Shoulderpova
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:01 PM
yes this "not a very good player" trashed Maria in FO, reached a final and semifinal in GS, semifinal in YEC...:tape:

Maria ripped her the same way at Madrid :shrug:
I dont want to use it as an excuse but Maria was clearly struggling with her shoulders at RG and that prevented her from producing her best tennis.

Shoulderpova
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:03 PM

and you said you're dealing well with it :lol:

mashamaniac
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:03 PM

Well many players have reached a GS final,have won titles,have beaten top players...how could we call em all a good player? :angel:

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Well many players have reached a GS final,have won titles,have beaten top players...how could we call em all a good player? :angel:

You're right, Dementieva, Coetzer etc. are bad players:tape:

@Sweet Cleopatra
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I'm sorry for Ivanovic , but I'm happy spiritedenergy will face bad 2008 , eat it Mr. hater ,

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry for Ivanovic , but I'm happy spiritedenergy will face bad 2008 , eat it Mr. hater ,

:haha:you're ridiculous. For sure if Ana goes out of top ten I'm not going to kill myself and announce it live in a forum to strangers:tape:

Shoulderpova
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:08 PM

:eek:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:09 PM
OMG you're pathetic :tape:
this is an exhibition and everyone can have bad days even the Williams sisters have ridiculous losses in their career. And Sharapova loss to Radwanska in a grand slam?:help:

I'll tell you that the next time Sharapova loses and you'll be making fun of her.
You don't seem to be handling well the fact that Ana lost. It's only an exo, so seriously, does it matter that much? :lol:

You tell him, Cleo :hearts:

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:11 PM

Yes this is how deep down Maria's fans can go when it's about Ana, they are just jealous and wait for any false move to attack her.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Yes this is how deep down Maria's fans can go when it's about Ana, they are just jealous and wait for any false move to attack her.

Aren't you talking about yourself when it comes to Maria?

Russianboy
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:14 PM

:hearts:

mashamaniac
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:16 PM
You're right, Dementieva, Coetzer etc. are bad players:tape:

Nope,they're not bad players but still ain't remarkable players just cuz they've reached a GS final or been in top ten for a while!
people wouldn't remember players who reached a GS final and lost badly! don't forget that ivanovic lost badly to JH in FO!

mashamaniac
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:20 PM

heh? Jealous of what? plz describe more plain!!!:devil:

.:sk:.
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:23 PM
:eek: Ana :tape:

Destiny
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:28 PM
ouch
didn't think she would lose like this

Neptune
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:31 PM
So much drama here for an exhibition :rolleyes:

papru
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Ana......you mean Ivanovic? :scared: I hope there was another Ana there :tape:

Xylon
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:44 PM
poor ana, she was crying after the match
she didn't even get changed and left immediately

RJWCapriati
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:46 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

Pasta-Na
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:46 PM

yes, she looked sad during the match. probably CTA told her if she wins, she wouldnt be able to leave h.k safe :p

jerryxiao1988
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Ana wants to have more time for shopping in HK. LOL

Pasta-Na
Jan 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Ana wants to have more time for shopping in HK. LOL

yes she was crying because she feared someone chose and bought her favourite dress from the shop already :p

Russianboy
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:01 PM

so much for "she wasnt serious" in this match ;)

Dodoboy.
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:02 PM
OMG! EMBARASSING .. i am totally siding with Ana fans in that above argument...wish there were more of them! lol

tarrysai
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:03 PM
She is crying becoz she now can't afford to buy the bling bling that Serena will make with her two Diamond encrusted balls:lol:

Pasta-Na
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:05 PM
She is crying becoz she now can't afford to buy the bling bling that Serena will make with her two Diamond encrusted balls:lol:

then she has to try her best to get into FO final once again this year :p

Tennisation
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:09 PM
chill out ya'll, it's just an exhibition match, and she's not even in the final, like she gives 2 shits about Peng.

Pasta-Na
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:16 PM
chill out ya'll, it's just an exhibition match, and she's not even in the final, like she gives 2 shits about Peng.

peng has improved her games, of course she cant match venus, serena and juju (those god level players) yet :p i really hope she will have a good draw in AO :bounce:

Lunaris
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:23 PM
It's a fucking exho, people. Nobody gives a shit about it. Maybe Ivanovic should have pulled a Hantuchova and withdraw if the conditions were too cold for her given the time she spent in Australia. Anyway it's hardly a big deal.

btw. this thread is worthless

adrovi
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Ana :fiery::fiery::confused:

starin
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:32 PM
great win for Peng. :)

But at the end of the day for Ana, it's just an exhibition. She got some match practice and she should still be fine for the AO.

Paul.be
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:33 PM
This is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20yyKTN5Gu0&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20yyKTN5Gu0&feature=related) for Ana!

;)

andrewC
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Glad Peng's hitting was good today, seems like she won the match from merit :banana:

Ana seems to suffer when the hard shots are flat and low... too much pressure for her to handle. remember Yan Zi? :eek:

up!
Jan 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Ana isn't ready for the new season :( I hope she can do well in Melbourne !!!

Helaena
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:05 PM
shuai! :bolt: :eek:

ana :hug: training in very hot australia and then playing in very cold hong kong did not do you any good, now you have to play thousand miles to sydney going back to a very hot place again :tape:

Helaena
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:09 PM
It's a fucking exho, people. Nobody gives a shit about it. Maybe Ivanovic should have pulled a Hantuchova and withdraw if the conditions were too cold for her given the time she spent in Australia. Anyway it's hardly a big deal.

oh please, exo or not, no one wants to lose...it does matter to them, ana wouldn't come thousand miles from her training in australia and happily gets the losses ;)

Pasta-Na
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:16 PM
sure this win will boost peng's confidence to beat ana in future again :bounce:

Lunaris
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:33 PM
oh please, exo or not, no one wants to lose...it does matter to them, ana wouldn't come thousand miles from her training in australia and happily gets the losses ;)
Whatever, I am not even her fan. If she lost all her matches this year I wouldn't care. I just think some posters in this thread make too much drama out of a basically meaningless exhibition match.

pengluv
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:34 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol dont get it twisted Ana took it seriously... she isnt serena or venus....

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:34 PM
This shows how serious the top players take this exho

HK Exho needs to be banned

saint2
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:43 PM

ROTFL.

Helaena
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Whatever, I am not even her fan. If she lost all her matches this year I wouldn't care. I just think some posters in this thread make too much drama out of a basically meaningless exhibition match.

ok peace :yeah: ;)

azmad_88
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:51 PM
wow

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jan 4th, 2008, 05:58 PM

hotandspicey
Jan 4th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Ana :hug: Time to step it up...soon.

woosey
Jan 4th, 2008, 06:23 PM
:drool:

Fidello
Jan 4th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Hahaha...it's funny to see ivanovic fans being so supportive of her yrt given the fact that she's not a very good player at all and just an overrated player!:lol::lol:Why do you feel so threatened with Ana? Does her greatness scares you that much?

iPatty
Jan 4th, 2008, 07:44 PM

She was crying over an exho?! :spit:

Good work, Peng. This should have been the scoreline when you played her in Amelia Island.

This thread is childish, but spiritedenergy you are being a complete moron. It is an exho loss to a top 50 player who has beaten a handful of top players before. Get over it and quit getting mad at anyone who merely congratulates Peng. :rolleyes:

Derek.
Jan 4th, 2008, 07:50 PM
:lol:

Jogi
Jan 4th, 2008, 07:50 PM
great to see some Masha-fans still being bitter about FO-SF :)

it's an exibition match after all, maybe Ana was trying out some new stuff, Shuai was probably motivated to do well in her last match and in front of her home crowd
I'm sure Ana picks up her game when it really matters, means AUS-Open

Pasta-Na
Jan 4th, 2008, 07:59 PM
great to see some Masha-fans still being bitter about FO-SF :)

it's an exibition match after all, maybe Ana was trying out some new stuff, Shuai was probably motivated to do well in her last match and in front of her home crowd
I'm sure Ana picks up her game when it really matters, means AUS-Open

even crying? :p

shuai kept hitting the balls to ana's left-handed side, she learnt it from yan zi :p

Andy.
Jan 4th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Well done Peng

felipe2004
Jan 4th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Maybe the Serbian Ana Ivanovic who played these exos was that one that got married! :)

Ellery
Jan 4th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Shuai :yeah:

Corswandt
Jan 4th, 2008, 09:25 PM

I still remember Nicole's outrageous tank job against Yan last year.

Ivanovic probably just wanted to get out of HK ASAP. But I have the match on tape and may check some of it tomorrow to confirm.

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:06 PM
She was crying over an exho?! :spit:

Good work, Peng. This should have been the scoreline when you played her in Amelia Island.

This thread is childish, but spiritedenergy you are being a complete moron. It is an exho loss to a top 50 player who has beaten a handful of top players before. Get over it and quit getting mad at anyone who merely congratulates Peng. :rolleyes:

you are stating the false + you're telling me what to do not being in any position to do so = you're an idiot

iPatty
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:11 PM
you are stating the false + you're telling me what to do not being in any position to do so = you're an idiot

Thank you. That's all I needed. Onto my ignore list you go. Moron.

iPatty
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:14 PM

shut up

Oh, I'm lying am I?

Excuses, excuses. :rolleyes: Pathetic, really.

drake3781
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:18 PM

:rolleyes:

==================
This thread is ridiculous and annoying, and a great example of the reasons people hate this forum. :tape:

=================

I don't see Shuai and Ana as that far apart, even as much as their rankings show, and don't find the result so surprising. :shrug:

Congrats Shuai. Good to see some success to start off the year; now let's keep up the momentum. :wavey:

Ben.
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Ana :help: terrible loss, ah well its only an exhibition & I'm sure you'll do better in Sydney :D

spiritedenergy
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Oh, I'm lying am I?

Excuses, excuses. :rolleyes: Pathetic, really.

wasn't I on your ignore list? You have retrieved only 1 post of "congratulations" to which I replied, and the reason why I did so is because the post was offensive in its tone.
You're embarrassing yourself:help:

Pasta-Na
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:30 PM
so happy to see shuai had a big smile on her face after this win :D

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:07 PM

And this shows how ridiculous are some posters here :lol:

Effy
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:42 PM
well done Shuai :drool:

LefandePatty
Jan 5th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Shuaï. :bowdown: :banana: :yeah:

xieergai
Jan 5th, 2008, 02:44 AM
well done!

WIMBLY2004
Jan 5th, 2008, 03:19 AM
Ivanovic was crying in the car with someone looked like her brother (?) after the match, unfortunately the car was parked by the main road to the park exit, many audiences walked past could see her crying, it's quite a weird scene.

Pasta-Na
Jan 5th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Ivanovic was crying in the car with someone looked like her brother (?) after the match, unfortunately the car was parked by the main road to the park exit, many audiences walked past could see her crying, it's quite a weird scene.

come on, she didnt take this expo so seriously like others said :o

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Jan 5th, 2008, 03:22 AM
come on, she didnt take this expo so seriously like others said :o

:haha:

drake3781
Jan 5th, 2008, 03:24 AM

:o

Helaena
Jan 5th, 2008, 03:34 AM

poor ana :crying2: :hug:

Cp6uja
Jan 5th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Ivanovic was crying in the car with someone looked like her brother (?) after the match, unfortunately the car was parked by the main road to the park exit, many audiences walked past could see her crying, it's quite a weird scene.What is source about this stupid story about Ana's HK crying? If she realy cry after this EXO match that is only b/c some eventual hard off-court problems. She is (off court) well-known like girl which always smiling and very strong person.

Ana Ivanovic never have problems to take loses, even hardest (for example - half of her all 2007 loses is 61,62 or 61,63 results, but she never have problem to give shake hand her opponent or be nice at press conference with journalists only couple minutes after awfull loses) and she only once retire match in her whole career so far (and even in that case she lead in that match when retire)!

BTW... Ana have good reason to lose this match b/c she want to go to Sydnay/Australia. I dont want to give this comment b/c have respect to Peng and Wozniacki fans, but after so many stupid comments here i must say this. If she won - she must play against Wozniacki, but b/c she lose, she is free to escape Hong-Kong and have one extra day in Australia. If she have chance to play against some TOP10 player (like Venus or Masha) that is good for her AO preparation - but in HK "silver group" she only waste her time.

Pasta-Na
Jan 5th, 2008, 04:41 AM
What is source about this stupid story about Ana's HK crying? If she realy cry after this EXO match that is only b/c some eventual hard off-court problems. She is (off court) well-known like girl which always smiling and very strong person.

Ana Ivanovic never have problems to take loses, even hardest (for example - half of her all 2007 loses is 61,62 or 61,63 results, but she never have problem to give shake hand her opponent or be nice at press conference with journalists only couple minutes after awfull loses) and she only once retire match in her whole career so far (and even in that case she lead in that match when retire)!

BTW... Ana have good reason to lose this match b/c she want to go to Sydnay/Australia. I dont want to give this comment b/c have respect to Peng and Wozniacki fans, but after so many stupid comments here i must say this. If she won - she must play against Wozniacki, but b/c she lose, she is free to escape Hong-Kong and have one extra day in Australia. If she have chance to play against some TOP10 player (like Venus or Masha) that is good for her AO preparation - but in HK "silver group" she only waste her time.

so she wanted to leave canada too? :p

WIMBLY2004
Jan 5th, 2008, 04:45 AM
What is source about this stupid story about Ana's HK crying? If she realy cry after this EXO match that is only b/c some eventual hard off-court problems. She is (off court) well-known like girl which always smiling and very strong person.

Hundreds of people who got out the the stedium after the match last night saw it, actually I saw some people took pictures although I believe it was inappropriate. It's even weirder that the sponsor cars are all Maseratis and only two could sit in the backseat, so her mother had to sit in another car beside alone watching her daughter crying. Some audiences couldn't recognize her stopped and asked who she was and some yelled out it's Ivanovic, it's just strange.

Pasta-Na
Jan 5th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Hundreds of people who got out the the stedium after the match last night saw it, actually I saw some people took pictures although I believe it was inappropriate. It's even weirder that the sponsor cars are all Maseratis and only two could sit in the backseat, so her mother had to sit in another car beside alone watching her daughter crying. Some audiences couldn't recognize her stopped and asked who she was and some yelled out it's Ivanovic, it's just strange.

maybe its the reason y she cried... not many people there to recognize her? :shrug:

Brett.
Jan 5th, 2008, 05:51 AM

You'll win a title for being the world best troll on the net :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Pasta-Na
Jan 5th, 2008, 05:54 AM
You'll win a title for being the world best troll on the net :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

much bigger than TWAT :eek:

Cp6uja
Jan 5th, 2008, 06:28 AM
Hundreds of people who got out the the stedium after the match last night saw it, actually I saw some people took pictures although I believe it was inappropriate. It's even weirder that the sponsor cars are all Maseratis and only two could sit in the backseat, so her mother had to sit in another car beside alone watching her daughter crying. Some audiences couldn't recognize her stopped and asked who she was and some yelled out it's Ivanovic, it's just strange.If she realy crying after match it's b/c some personal reason. Are you realy belive that WTA #4 player crying b/c lose opportunity to play for 5th place vs Caroline Wozniacky at somy sh*ty EXO tournament less than 10 days before GS???

Shoulderpova
Jan 5th, 2008, 07:16 AM
I never knew Ivanovic is a crybabe :crying2:

spiritedenergy
Jan 5th, 2008, 08:55 AM
maybe its the reason y she cried... not many people there to recognize her? :shrug:

OMG you're so annoying:weirdo:

spiritedenergy
Jan 5th, 2008, 08:58 AM

why do you care about her crying? It's her personal life and you're just gossiping:tape:

Pasta-Na
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:24 AM
OMG you're so annoying:weirdo:

thanks for ur comment, troll :D :weirdo:

WIMBLY2004
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:40 AM
why do you care about her crying? It's her personal life and you're just gossiping:tape:

I don't give a shit if Ivanovic was crying or not, I just found the scene quite weird and kind of funny, crowd of people walking by watching a player crying, Ivanovic happened to be the one who made the scene:lol:

spiritedenergy
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:44 AM
I don't give a shit if Ivanovic was crying or not, I just found the scene quite weird and kind of funny, crowd of people walking by watching a player crying, Ivanovic happened to be the one who made the scene:lol:

but you are the one indulging in nasty particulars that nobody cares about. Someone can have millions of reasons for crying, that can be totally unrelated to tennis.

WIMBLY2004
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:48 AM
but you are the one indulging in nasty particulars that nobody cares about. Someone can have millions of reasons for crying, that can be totally unrelated to tennis.

Are you having problem of reading or just :weirdo:, where did I say anything about her crying was related to tennis, and show me the "nasty particulars" I put in my posts? I was just reporting on what I saw, she cried, live with it :weirdo:

Nikkiri
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:48 AM

Why is it so funny? Fans should be supportive no? :weirdo:

spiritedenergy
Jan 5th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Are you having problem of reading or just :weirdo:, where did I say anything about her crying was related to tennis, and show me the "nasty particulars" I put in my posts? I was just reporting on what I saw, she cried, live with it :weirdo:

nasty particulars: a huge crowd was watching, about 100 passed by, she wasn't with her mom... The way you're referring them is nasty and gossiplike, not the particulars themselves. You're really pathetic indulging in those.:tape:

WIMBLY2004
Jan 5th, 2008, 10:35 AM
nasty particulars: a huge crowd was watching, about 100 passed by, she wasn't with her mom... The way you're referring them is nasty and gossiplike, not the particulars themselves. You're really pathetic indulging in those.:tape:

they are mentioned because they are the reason why this was such a strange scene, nothing strange if a player cried after losing a match if this happened in a private place or a corner with nobody, as it's normal. But crying in public with people walking by pointing fingers and even taking pictures, that's a weird scene and embarrassing. I told it what it was like and it just happened to be your fav, if it made you uncomfortable, well, I am glad :lol:

hwanmig
Jan 5th, 2008, 10:56 AM
they are mentioned because they are the reason why this was such a strange scene, nothing strange if a player cried after losing a match if this happened in a private place or a corner with nobody, as it's normal. But crying in public with people walking by pointing fingers and even taking pictures, that's a weird scene and embarrassing. I told it what it was like and it just happened to be your fav, if it made you uncomfortable, well, I am glad :lol:

Should I really take the word of a hater? I wan't to see the pics if you won't mind. You've posted far too many useless post in one thread, try to back up your story next time.

WIMBLY2004
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Should I really take the word of a hater? I wan't to see the pics if you won't mind. You've posted far too many useless post in one thread, try to back up your story next time.

:lol: I am a hater? of whom? Prove it.

I saw it and I told it, who cares if you believe it or not :lol:

spiritedenergy
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:28 AM

leave it alone, he/she/it is hopelessly drowning in hatred and relies on lies to do so.

hwanmig
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:29 AM
:lol: I am a hater? of whom? Prove it.

I saw it and I told it, who cares if you believe it or not :lol:

Of course your not a hater. Anyone would be able to see that you only have pure intentions in implying the reasons why Ana cried.

spiritedenergy
Jan 5th, 2008, 02:01 PM
thanks for ur comment, troll :D :weirdo:

you are trolling for the whole thread with stupid comments, I wonder why moderators are not stopping you. You must have a sad life to spend your time filling the forum with your dumb posts.:tape:

serenus_2k8
Jan 5th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Im gutted for Ana :( Everyone has a bad tourny, its just this is worse because it wasnt knockout so she was forced to keep playing!

This is good news for the other players if Ana can't pull herself together beforehand as both Serbscould be a potentially weakened threat.

Regardless, I hope her and JJ can turn this round and show what they are made of!!!

spiritedenergy
Jan 5th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Regardless, I hope her and JJ can turn this round and show what they are made of!!!

I hope so! Time will tell:angel:

Pasta-Na
Jan 5th, 2008, 03:50 PM
you are trolling for the whole thread with stupid comments, I wonder why moderators are not stopping you. You must have a sad life to spend your time filling the forum with your dumb posts.:tape:

u just dont get it, dumb posts or jokes :angel: maybe time to level up ur "spirit" :p and remember leave me alone :p

Sean.
Jan 5th, 2008, 05:46 PM
I think we should check the betting patterns...we might find some interesting things:)

No on a more serious note....

If she realy crying after match it's b/c some personal reason. Are you realy belive that WTA #4 player crying b/c lose opportunity to play for 5th place vs Caroline Wozniacky at somy sh*ty EXO tournament less than 10 days before GS???

It is very possible something serious happened in her personal life that upset her. And that would casue her to be distracted and loose.

It may be her new racket takes some getting used to but she did play the 2nd set very well against Dementieva, at least she was in her 2007form.

It is slightly unnerving that she lost and I don't think it can be completely discounted as it is a EXo, Ana has been known to just not perform some times she needs to work on consistancy.

As for her working on her backhand I am happy, now she has improved her netplay and movement it her game should be a lot better.

I hope she can get herself back together in Sydney, Adje Ana!

pepsi
Jan 5th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Ana is overrated. She needs to get fitter and lose weight if she's gonna stay in the top 10.

spiritedenergy
Jan 5th, 2008, 07:34 PM
u just dont get it, dumb posts or jokes :angel: maybe time to level up ur "spirit" :p and remember leave me alone :p

i'll surely do, I don't want to waste my time reading your retarded posts anymore.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Many things are changing. I didn't visit wtaworld much lately, but I can see nothing changed here :cool:

Ana, you know what really counts.

StZox
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Good that she had a bad day in Hong Kong and not in Melbourne:)

Slutiana
Jan 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM
wow @ this thread... A big argument and not a williams fan in sight. :devil:

spiritedenergy - you're a troll, get over this. Im sure you've posted in every page in this thread and probably in some over 5 times.

What has WIMBLY2004 done which is so wrong. Someone said Ana was crying on court and he/she said she was also crying off it in the tournament site and many people were crowding round, watching her. He didn't call her a bitch or say she had to retire. Blimey! Some people are so uptight.

I know this is a bit late but :banana: Peng!

Petkorazzi
Jan 6th, 2008, 01:54 PM
:rolls:

spiritedenergy
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:02 PM
wow @ this thread... A big argument and not a williams fan in sight. :devil:

spiritedenergy - you're a troll, get over this. Im sure you've posted in every page in this thread and probably in some over 5 times.

What has WIMBLY2004 done which is so wrong. Someone said Ana was crying on court and he/she said she was also crying off it in the tournament site and many people were crowding round, watching her. He didn't call her a bitch or say she had to retire. Blimey! Some people are so uptight.

I know this is a bit late but :banana: Peng!

this post is late, unnecessary and stupid:tape:

Slutiana
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:20 PM
this post is late, unnecessary and stupid:tape:
Then it must be like every single post of your's in this thread. :wavey: