Ninny
Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:35 AM
looking absolutely B E A U T I F U L :drool::drool: :hearts::hearts:

Demska
Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:41 AM
She looks good. :)

V-MAC
Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
I wish I could see :( Anyway I am glad she is indeed in Hong Kong. Looks like she was just keeping a very low profile :lol:

Viktymise
Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:58 AM
She's playing pretty well too. :p

V-MAC
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:01 AM
The live streaming won't work for me. Any pics?

Nemo_Kool
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
Thank u! this site rules and Venus is playing solid u see the nice little half volley for 4-1?

Lunaris
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:05 AM
With this much advertising it won't last long till bet 3 6 5 does the same thing as b-win and we will be forced to pay to watch the video. Delete this thread please.

Louis Cyphre
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:07 AM
any idea how to make it full screen ? I`m using firefox BTW

Nemo_Kool
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:12 AM
With this much advertising it won't last long till bet 3 6 5 does the same thing as b-win and we will be forced to pay to watch the video. Delete this thread please.
is it??? delete delete delete LOL...Venus is on FIRE

Chance
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:14 AM
what's the website?

Jessie181
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
It's not working for me :(

xr6turbo
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
Venus looks hott :hearts:

Highlandman
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:23 AM
Too bad I can't see it :sobbing:

When got Peng her game in 1st? With service or break? :p

C'MON VENUS :rocker2: Seems to become a fantastic start in the season :hearts:

V-MAC
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:23 AM
^^^^^

For those of us unfortunate enough to not be able to see the match, could you at least describe how great Vee is looking? :lol:

xr6turbo
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:32 AM
Here you go. :hearts:

http://i8.tinypic.com/6uob2n7.jpg
http://i14.tinypic.com/6tp7vdi.jpg

Nemo_Kool
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:32 AM
^^^^^

For those of us unfortunate enough to not be able to see the match, could you at least describe how great Vee is looking? :lol:
thats a shame r u sure uv opened an account?
Well, vee performance wise is every solid very few unforced errors, good striking and good movement. She's playing a very spirited peng who is going for her shots and although is missing quite alot is still challenging Venus and making her have to raise her game... The noise has also begun from Venus as an indication of her work!!!
She looks healthy, fit and is sporting her cropped hairstyle with a pink and browny black dress (lol i am awful at describing fashion!!!)

xr6turbo
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
Wow. Venus is playing so well! :yeah:

Andy.
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Hot outfit as always. She always gets it right in the fashion stakes and is never over the top.

V-MAC
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:35 AM
Thank you xr6turbo ;) :bounce:

Chance
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:37 AM
thanks for the pics!

V-MAC
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:40 AM
thats a shame r u sure uv opened an account?
Well, vee performance wise is every solid very few unforced errors, good striking and good movement. She's playing a very spirited peng who is going for her shots and although is missing quite alot is still challenging Venus and making her have to raise her game... The noise has also begun from Venus as an indication of her work!!!
She looks healthy, fit and is sporting her cropped hairstyle with a pink and browny black dress (lol i am awful at describing fashion!!!)

Yeah I opened up an account especially but it says there is some error with trying to open up the live streaming. ah well, I am just glad that Vee is playing and looking well. Also interesting to see that she is sporting the same brown and pink colours in her outfit as Serena :lol:

Andy.
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:41 AM
Yeah I opened up an account especially but it says there is some error with trying to open up the live streaming. ah well, I am just glad that Vee is playing and looking well. Also interesting to see that she is sporting the same brown and pink colours in her outfit as Serena :lol:
Well they have to match for the doubles ;)

supergrunt
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:42 AM
is there anyway that someone in America can get an account on bet36... besides lying? :D

Ben.
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:48 AM
She looks really good :D

~Kiera~
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:53 AM
is there anyway that someone in America can get an account on bet36... besides lying? :D

Without lying? No. The vast majority of betting sites now refuse to accept US sign-ups.

Slutiana
Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:56 AM
Just Lie. :p

Bitter Blue Bong
Jan 3rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Without lying? No. The vast majority of betting sites now refuse to accept US sign-ups.

BetonUSA, Win4Real, Intertops...

~Kiera~
Jan 3rd, 2008, 05:50 PM
BetonUSA, Win4Real, Intertops...

Hence why I said the vast majority. The ones in Europe will not accept them, neither will those in Australia or those with interests in the Far East.

Those that will tend to be in Costa Rica or Antigua, where they're still fighting the legislation. How safe it is to have your funds in these places I don't know, especially if one of their people gets arrested on American soil.