PDA

View Full Version : Christmas messages for Mary

stefi62
Dec 18th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Hey guys,

I think maybe it'd be a good idea to write support messages to Mary for Xmas! I take care of finding a way to send it to her. What do you think? Please, leave nice messages for our Mary, she needs it and will love it, I'm sure!!! It'd be better to send it before Saturday, same hour as now (23h39 Paris Time).

:wavey:

savitri
Dec 21st, 2007, 01:18 AM
dear MARY j know you are fighting hard to let us the pleasure to see you again in a tennis court. But the time has come and soon tennis' fans will give you a hearty welcome to your comeback.

j wish you a happy Christmas!!!!

stefi62
Dec 21st, 2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks Savitri! She'll see it, promise!

Noone else? Come on guys, Mary needs support more than ever!!!

Zehri98
Dec 21st, 2007, 12:29 PM
Dear Mary

Since none of my friends or family had picked up on the huge hints I’d been dropping over the last few months, I went online and ordered some DVDs of your matches as a little Christmas present to myself. Even though I ordered these DVDs weeks ago, it looks as though my Christmas present won’t get to me before Christmas. Ok, so it might not be the saddest story in the world but it did annoy me.

But then I began to think, you always say everything happens for a reason. I think the reason I never got those DVDs is maybe that we shouldn’t place so much emphasis on the past, because as sweet as it was, the future could still be so much brighter.

So, instead of watching one of your matches this Christmas as I had planned, I’ll be watching (as I do every year) It’s a Wonderful Life with my family and friends and I’ll take a moment to think of you, because it really is a Wonderful Life and a part of that is due to you (sickly, I know). I, and many others, await with baited breath for your return to this mad world of tennis.

Wishing you peace and happiness this Christmas and throughout 2008.

With much love,

Zack
Glasgow, Scotland.

Paul.
Dec 21st, 2007, 05:34 PM
Hey Mary :)

I know you've been working really hard this year so I'm sure you'll appreciate a little Christmas break. I really hope that you can look back on your amazing career and be proud of yourself. I definitely would be. And also, I hope that the wonderful past will continue into a wonderful future.

I can't wait until you're back on the courts, and I know you won't return until you're 100% ready.

Have fun over Christmas :)

Paul x

dreylau
Dec 21st, 2007, 05:51 PM
I make it in french

Mary,

L'année 2007 se termine, et elle n'a pas du être de tout repos pour toi. J'espère donc que 2008 sera plus tranquille et te permettra de revenir jouer sur un court.
Je te souhaite donc tout d'abord de passer de très bonnes fêtes de fin d'année.
Ensuite pour cette nouvelle année qui arrive je souhaite qu'elle t'apporte beaucoup de bonheur et plein de bonnes choses.

Prends bien soin de toi.
En attendant de te revoir prochainement sur un court,

Bisous.
Audrey.

Kirill_M
Dec 21st, 2007, 07:16 PM
Hello, Mary,

It was a very boring year, because I couldn’t saw you on the court. Every day I checked different sites, trying to find any information about you. But it’s been so hard! :)
Now I’m glad that you ok, and I’m waiting for your return on the courts. I think that you still have some great things to accomplish in tennis.
I want to see your smile again, I want to see your grace again, I want to see your game!
So, please come back Queen Mary! I think it will be amazing moment. But now have a nice Christmas!

With love, Kirill from Russia.

Scotso
Dec 21st, 2007, 09:16 PM
You don't need to send this, it's just a mental good wishes.

To Mary, I wish you good health and happiness.

saby
Dec 21st, 2007, 10:57 PM
Mary,
Napoléon a dit cette phrase qui a traversé les âges "Impossible n'est pas français", c'est un adage qui te représente très bien, s'il y a quelqu'un qui peut le faire c'est bien toi.
Alors que cette fin d'année 2007 soit la fin de cette blessure et que cette nouvelle année 2008 soit le début d'une formidable saison, je te dirai tout simplement "Impossible n'est pas Mary" ...
Merry Xmas, passe de bonnes fêtes...........On sera là, à Roland, avec notre petit drapreau "Mary tu nous manques" prépare toi à nous entendre.
Saby

bombardierm
Dec 22nd, 2007, 12:44 PM
Dear Mary,

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy 2008. Hope the new year brings you the best of health and speedy recovery to full fitness. All the Best, Eagerly waiting to see you return to the court.

Joe

christo
Dec 22nd, 2007, 01:28 PM
Mary,
Je te souhaite de joyeuses fêtes de fin d'année. J'admire ton courage pour revenir. Tu as des fans du monde entier :Chine, Russie, Australie, Grande-Bretagne... et grâce à toi ,nous tous, fans du monde entier, sommes réunis dans un but commun : notre passion pour toi et notre envie de te revoir jouer.J'admire ta puissance, ton élégance sur les courts, tes mimiques. J'ai hâte de ton retour mais le plus important c'est que tu sois heureuse. En tout cas, nous serons toujours là et croirons toujours en toi.
Gros bisous
Christophe

Javier_Vidal
Dec 24th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Dear Mary,
It has been 14 years since I don't see you in person, and 16 years since I left your home in Tampa, but today at Christmas Eve I thought in sending you a message of love and peace.
You are a living example of success, but not only for your tennis victories, but for your success in life. You are an example of endurance and strength. You showed us all that anything is possible and that you can overcome any difficulties with wiliness.
As one more of your fans, I am hoping to see you again on the court giving us another lesson of life, or simply your best shot.
Please say hi for me to Yannick, David and, if you get to see him, say also hi to Jim for me; I will always remember you and your family with love.

vidal@emsic.com

stefi62
Dec 26th, 2007, 05:43 PM
The messages have been sent. I'll let you know when she got them. Thanks to everyone!

savitri
Dec 26th, 2007, 07:37 PM
The messages have been sent. I'll let you know when she got them. Thanks to everyone!

It was a pleasure Stefi! Thanks!!:)

stefi62
Dec 28th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Messages transmitted to Mary! Mission fulfilled!

dreylau
Dec 28th, 2007, 01:30 PM
thanko very much stefi fo all that you make.:worship::smooch: