PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay's 2008

Tenisfin
Dec 16th, 2007, 08:18 PM
I realize that Lindsay has kept expectations low for 2008 by stating that she is focused on playing in the Olympics and simply enjoying herself on the court. However, I honestly feel that playing a limited schedule and feeling rested and healthy is going to lead her deep into the slams in 08. I really think that other players who think that she's there just to see if she can balance motherhood and career will do so their own peril. A rested Lindsay who is swinging freely is dangerous and I predict that her 2008 will surprise many, maybe even Lindsay herself!!

Andrew..
Dec 17th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Lindsay will reach the final of Wimbledon, losing to V. Williams 1-6 7-6 (0) 8-6, then tell us how brave Venus was.

Dec 17th, 2007, 11:18 PM
I hope Lindsay wins 3-4 titles and gets back in the top 15

Dec 17th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Also, does anyone know theoretically what Lindsay's ranking would be if she won Auckland

LindsayRulz
Dec 17th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Also, does anyone know theoretically what Lindsay's ranking would be if she won Auckland

Around the #52 position.

Lindsayfan32
Dec 18th, 2007, 12:20 AM
I realize that Lindsay has kept expectations low for 2008 by stating that she is focused on playing in the Olympics and simply enjoying herself on the court. However, I honestly feel that playing a limited schedule and feeling rested and healthy is going to lead her deep into the slams in 08. I really think that other players who think that she's there just to see if she can balance motherhood and career will do so their own peril. A rested Lindsay who is swinging freely is dangerous and I predict that her 2008 will surprise many, maybe even Lindsay herself!!
I totally agree with you Tenisfin I have a theory that goes along similar lines to yours and that she will do well if she stays healthy and the shorter schedule will do her the world of good. A happy Lindsay off the court will add up to good results on it. Also let's enjoy her play while we still can watch her play as we don't know how much longer she will play I would personlly be surprised if we are still talking about her has a player by this time next year but she could prove me wrong she has before.