PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Schedule! WhAt SchEduLe?!? Who needs it when you don't play!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Harju.
Dec 11th, 2007, 02:32 PM
So far, as far as I know, Tati is playing Hopman Cup, Sydney and AO.
And I hope she's not whoring too much tourneys since we all know her ankles are good for only half a season.
Viva!

Iceland
Dec 11th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Tati is going to play a limited schedule so as to avoid injuries.
I guess this year she will go to the Middle East instead of Europe after the AO. France's Fed Cup team counts on her now that Amélie decided to not play.
Good luck Tati!

yukon145
Dec 11th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Amélie is not playing FED Cup at all this year, or just for the first round?

nouf
Dec 12th, 2007, 12:27 AM
first round
tati doesn't want to play the open gaz of france i gave the news there is some weeks
she is leader of french team in china for fedcup! cool

tati tells it today in equipe she won't go to paris for open gaz of france
thxs to www.tatiana-golovin.fr for info :-)

svetaisthebest
Dec 12th, 2007, 04:14 AM
Good luck in Australia Tati

Craigy
Dec 12th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Hopefully she's not injured around Wimbledon as usual. I really want to see her...and playing well. :D

Slutiana
Dec 12th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Hopefully she's not injured around Wimbledon as usual. I really want to see her...and playing well. :D
yep...same..:)

Do you go to Wimbly every year?

Craigy
Dec 12th, 2007, 03:04 PM
yep...same..:)

Do you go to Wimbly every year?

No, this will only be my second time going.
And I have too many players to stalk this year. :lol:

Slutiana
Dec 12th, 2007, 03:59 PM
No, this will only be my second time going.
And I have too many players to stalk this year. :lol:
I assume that Tati is one of them? :lol:

.:sk:.
Dec 12th, 2007, 04:01 PM
If Tati stays healthy she will break the Top 10 next year. I hope she will play some better Grand Slams than the last years (except USO 06) ;)

So good luck Tati:yeah:

Craigy
Dec 12th, 2007, 04:22 PM
I assume that Tati is one of them? :lol:

Of course. Felix would kill me if she wasn't. :lol:

FrenchY52
Dec 24th, 2007, 03:00 PM
The HC Schedule has changed and apparently Arnaud Clement replaces Gaël..

Anyway it's written in a French newspaper that Tati'll fly into Australia on Wednesday ;)

yukon145
Dec 24th, 2007, 03:18 PM
thanks for the info.

Clement is obviously a much better doubles player than Monfils, and he has had very strong results in singles in the past. I think Tati and Arnaud can do well. good luck to them!

merry christmas everyone too.

Cat123
Dec 24th, 2007, 05:12 PM
I was hoping for Tati and Gasquet to play together again at the Hopman Cup :(

serenaforever
Dec 24th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Good luck @ AO, Tati!! :D:banana:

Slutiana
Dec 24th, 2007, 07:42 PM
There's no livestream really. There might be one for France vs Serbia but apart from that, no. :(

Dec 25th, 2007, 07:04 AM
There's no livestream really. There might be one for France vs Serbia but apart from that, no. :(

:sad:

I think Tati & Arnaud will be a good team. So, good luck. :D

Tylane
Dec 25th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Nice pair ! :hearts:

Craigy
Dec 25th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Tati and Arnaud. Kind of cute. :hearts: :o

Zombielicious
Dec 25th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Tati/Arnaud. :inlove:

Slutiana
Dec 26th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Tats is gonna have to carry the team coz i can't see arnaud beating novak

yukon145
Dec 26th, 2007, 04:55 PM
but he is going to be a much better doubles partner for Tati.

kolan
Dec 26th, 2007, 07:04 PM

i wish tati all the luck for the hopman cup. :) i really dont think serbia will do too well. i know they are favourites but djokovic's doubles record is really poor (12/36), i think jankovic may struggle against tati so it may not matter that arnaud loses to djokovic. too early to say but i think that france could do it. there are a lot of tempremental players in the tourney (jankovic, fish, williams if she goes) I'll be supporting tati and arnaud as GB dont have a team

Slutiana
Dec 26th, 2007, 10:07 PM
but he is going to be a much better doubles partner for Tati.
Yeah definatly. I think Jelena is definatly beatable but the doubles will be interesting since JJ and Novak will probably work well together. However, Arnaud and Tati are accomplished doubles players. Both have won slam(s).

I hope we can see the other matches live coz so far, only the serbian coverage is possible.

yukon145
Dec 26th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah definatly. I think Jelena is definatly beatable but the doubles will be interesting since JJ and Novak will probably work well together. However, Arnaud and Tati are accomplished doubles players. Both have won slam(s).

I hope we can see the other matches live coz so far, only the serbian coverage is possible.
the france-serbia match is being shown here in the US on the tennis channel. its going to be live actually. i would record it and upload it, but i don't have the tools to do it.

Zombielicious
Dec 27th, 2007, 01:40 AM
the france-serbia match is being shown here in the US on the tennis channel. its going to be live actually.

Oh HELL yeah. :lol::D

boffaloraa
Dec 27th, 2007, 09:27 AM
I think here in Italy France-Argentina will be showed but I'm not 100% sure...If it will be showed I will upload Tati's matches for sure!:)

Dec 27th, 2007, 10:23 AM
I think here in Italy France-Argentina will be showed but I'm not 100% sure...If it will be showed I will upload Tati's matches for sure!:)

That would be great! Thanks in advance :D

Slutiana
Dec 27th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks!
In Britain we apparently have a 3 hour highlights show in the evenings but its not the same! :sad:

Dec 27th, 2007, 01:09 PM
In Britain we apparently have a 3 hour highlights show in the evenings but its not the same! :sad:

Hey, it's better than in Germany. We have nothing :o The only chance for me to see Tati at Perth is CNN World Sport... :rolleyes:

Slutiana
Dec 27th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Fair enough... I'll be grateful then :lol:

FrenchY52
Jan 8th, 2008, 04:48 PM
As expected Tati'll be in Antwerp..

Le tournoi d'Anvers, qui se déroulera du 11 au 17 février, propose un plateau de tout premier ordre puisque six des vingt meilleures joueuses du monde ont répondu à l'invitation des organisateurs. Justine Henin, numéro un mondiale, fera ainsi son retour après cinq ans d'absence, et elle sera opposée entre autres à la Russe Anna Chakvetadze (n°6 mondiale), l'Américaine Serena Williams (7), la Slovaque Daniela Hantuchova (9), la Française Tatiana Golovin (13), la Suissesse Patty Schnyder (15) et la Hongroise Agnes Szavay (20). En revanche Amélie Mauresmo, qui a remporté en 2007 la raquette de diamants après son troisième titre d'affilée, a décidé de ne pas se rendre cette année à Anvers.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2008/20080108_152006Dev.html

Iceland
Jan 8th, 2008, 04:54 PM
At least she will be seeded there :).
She will skip Doha afterwards. I don't know what she will choose then ... probably Dubaï, IW & Miami? :shrug:.

FrenchY52
Jan 8th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I don't see her joining the top10 if she doesn't do something at the AO and if she does so few tournaments.. She'll have to reach at least the SF in Antwerp like last year..
Anyway maybe she'll play Memphis if she doesn't do well in Antwerp :)

Harju.
Jan 15th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Tati is on late entry list of Antwerp.

hablo
Jan 15th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Allez in Antwerp, Tati! ;)

Iceland
Jan 15th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Tati is not in Dubaï either apparently :(. Bad decision in my opinion!

Fired
Jan 15th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Tati is not in Dubaï either apparently :(. Bad decision in my opinion!Hopman, Sydney, AO, Fed Cup, Paris?, Antwerp...
You can't expect Tati to play every week lol [she's not Bartoli :p]

Iceland
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Yes i know ^^, but she had QF points to defend in Paris, SF in Antwerp & Indian Wells. There are 3 weeks between Antwerp & Indian Wells so enough time to play a tourmanent. IMO, she should skip Paris (she may injure herself if she plays with the tiredness) & play Dubaï instead.

Harju.
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:20 PM
I think Tati has said that this season she'd be more selective in choosing the tournaments. In other words, less tournaments.

She never plays Doha or Dubai before, so it's a good idea to skip to fully prepare for IW and Miami. She may have a SF points to defend at IW but she has got nothing much to defend at Miami. So it's give and take. With better seeding (since her rank is higher), she should be safe until R16 at least.

I think if Tati doesn't play well this week, she might add Paris to her schedule. Though I hardly doubt.

Iceland
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Oh well you're right :) ... but as I don't feel that Tati got all her good feelings on court back, I wish she would play a bit more. Tati finds her game on courts not during the training sessions.
In addition, since she has a high rank, it's a bit a shame that she doesn't take advantage of it. Other players may overtake her & she will have tougher draws then.
Anyway I don't have the power to change her choices, so I am taking what she offers ^^.

rseto
Jan 15th, 2008, 05:08 PM
even if tati loses early in AO, she better not try to play paris. there's going to be 2 tough matches in fed cup combined with the long flight. and without a bye, i think it's almost impossible.

if she wants to pick some points, she might add memphis. she was supposed to play last year but pulled out and might want to try again.

Iceland
Jan 16th, 2008, 04:50 PM
You were right Frenchy, Tats is in the entry list of Memphis. :)

youkoulélé
Jan 16th, 2008, 06:43 PM
the only good news of the day...

youkoulélé
Jan 26th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Tati will NOT play Fed Cup !!!! yay !!!

Jan 26th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Tati will NOT play Fed Cup !!!! yay !!!

Good decision :yeah: :hug:

Slutiana
Jan 26th, 2008, 06:32 PM
don't think there's anything to be 'yaying' about. The reason she's not playing is because shes injured.. Not through choice. :sad:

yukon145
Jan 27th, 2008, 06:42 PM
any news about the back injury?

and is Tati playing the Paris indoors event?

Harju.
Jan 28th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I always jinx Tati with my thread title. :bigcry:

rseto
Jan 28th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I always jinx Tati with my thread title. :bigcry:

don't worry. it's not a jinx when it happens every year. :o

FrenchY52
Jan 29th, 2008, 04:58 PM
It's in a very long time and she might be injured again at that time but Tati's in the Strasbourg entry list ..
http://www.is-2008.com/blog/?p=151

Cat123
Feb 1st, 2008, 11:18 AM
don't think there's anything to be 'yaying' about. The reason she's not playing is because shes injured.. Not through choice. :sad:

Yes, but she has the good sense to realise that she needs to rest and recouperate. Jelena Jankovic on the other hand, all but killed herself at the AO now she's torturing herself some more... :rolleyes:

Hope they both get better soon :hug:

Slutiana
Feb 1st, 2008, 07:11 PM
True, true. :)

FrenchY52
Feb 3rd, 2008, 05:30 PM
Tati. Come back soon plz.. Do at least some photoshoot so that we may know you're still alive !

Anyway the good news is that she'll be ranked world no. 11 tomorrow in spite of her terrible showing in GS.

Feb 3rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
Yeah, it's really boring without Tati :sad: And France lost without her vs. China...

11 - can't believe it. :eek: Can't imagine what rank she would be if she has better GS results... :rolleyes:

yukon145
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:14 PM
holy shit! world number 11? ! im guessing it won't last long because she's not playing in Paris and has QF points coming off.

Dav.
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:08 PM
That is with Paris points already taken off, but I think TBE forgot to take Tati's points off because that can't be right. Hopefully I'm wrong because this would be amazing! BTW, I hope Tati's recovering from her 6th serious injury so she can play Antwerp and at least try to defend her SF points.

yukon145
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:16 AM
That is with Paris points already taken off, but I think TBE forgot to take Tati's points off because that can't be right. Hopefully I'm wrong because this would be amazing! BTW, I hope Tati's recovering from her 6th serious injury so she can play Antwerp and at least try to defend her SF points.

yes i forgot that everything is off this year with the new placement of Fed Cup.

anyways i really hope that Tati's back is getting better and she's able to play in the next week or so.

Slutati
Feb 4th, 2008, 04:53 AM
i'm sure she'll be #11 or even higher in no time:worship:but those injuries just need to fuck off!

rseto
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:58 AM
wta has tati at #12 so it's a career high.

i'm really hoping she can play next week.

Feb 4th, 2008, 01:45 PM
wta has tati at #12 so it's a career high.

:bounce:

i'm really hoping she can play next week.

Yeah, me too. Any news?

Harju.
Feb 4th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Well Tati will be around #12-13 after this week. Lena D will pass Tati if she wins her first round and Nadya needs to reach at least SF i think.

Zombielicious
Feb 4th, 2008, 02:00 PM
:)

Slutati
Feb 4th, 2008, 05:14 PM
yay!!:woohoo:i'm so happy, go tati:banana:

Slutiana
Feb 4th, 2008, 06:11 PM

So what you're saying is that, for a second time, she could crawl her way, injured, into a career high? :banana:

yukon145
Feb 4th, 2008, 10:45 PM

So what you're saying is that, for a second time, she could crawl her way, injured, into a career high? :banana:

could? she's already done it. world number 12 and injuried!

FrenchY52
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:58 AM
More Schedule :
April 21st : Fed Cup in Japan :woohoo:

FrenchY52
Feb 5th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Tat is on eurosport and she's out of Antwerp :sobbing: She doesnt wanna make the same mistake again and come too soon..

yukon145
Feb 5th, 2008, 12:56 PM
damn it! but at least shes being smart.

did she say when shes coming back?

Iceland
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Oh no Tatiana :sad:. Wise decision obviously, but she really has to strengthen her body to avoid those injuries. It's strange that at only 20, Tati has been through so many physical problems!

Feb 5th, 2008, 01:44 PM
:bigcry:

Get well soon Tats :hug:

FrenchY52
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Anyway Tati stayed on Eurosport during 1 hour.. She talked abt the tournament, and also players were interviewed from Paris.. And at a moment Bartoli was interviewed and at the end of her interview the journalist who was with Tati said to the other journalists who were with Marion "Tatiana would like to give Marion a kiss". Then Sarah Pitkowski (French commentator who was interviewing Marion) kissed her on the chick and Marion looked stunned and didn't say anything :lol:

Slutati
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:48 PM
poor tati:sad:
but lol at the kiss story hahaha:lol:

Feb 5th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Marion looked stunned and didn't say anything :lol:

:haha:

rseto
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:54 PM
thanks for the story, frenchy! :lol: :lol:

despite her injuries and sometimes her tennis, one more reason why tati is still my fave!

FrenchY52
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:07 PM
*Cheek not chick
Also he wanted her to comment during the week but she said no, that she had to have rest and that she doesn't like to watch the others play when she herself can't.. She also said she was rooting for the OM (Marseille soccer team) and that she was gonna follow soccer next days :) She also said that she followed all the fedcup tie, called the girls many times, and watched the decisive double match (on the internet).. She also thinks there's still a good atmosphere in the team and except the one who dont wanna play they are all friend.

Slutiana
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:06 PM
11th if Dementieva loses then. Boooo Lena!

Slutiana
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:07 PM
*Cheek not chick
Also he wanted her to comment during the week but she said no, that she had to have rest and that she doesn't like to watch the others play when she herself can't.. She also said she was rooting for the OM (Marseille soccer team) and that she was gonna follow soccer next days :) She also said that she followed all the fedcup tie, called the girls many times, and watched the decisive double match (on the internet).. She also thinks there's still a good atmosphere in the team and except the one who dont wanna play they are all friend.
:lol:

youkoulélé
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
so next Memphis, or Indian Wells ?!?

can't wait :tears:

willrock
Feb 9th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Memphis hopefully
Eurosport broadcast the semis & the finals, I really hope Tati will be back at her best level.
We all miss her :sobbing:

rseto
Feb 10th, 2008, 06:19 AM
guess no video or pictures of tati's interview in paris.

and after looking at the antwerp draw, it's a shame tati can't play. with a bye and the quality of the unseeded players, she could have reached the QF at less than 100%. it would have been nice to get those ranking points after her SF last year.

nouf
Feb 10th, 2008, 08:03 AM
guess no video or pictures of tati's interview in paris.

and after looking at the antwerp draw, it's a shame tati can't play. with a bye and the quality of the unseeded players, she could have reached the QF at less than 100%. it would have been nice to get those ranking points after her SF last year.

sure tati was in live on eurosport during 30 minutes for first day open gaz of france the kiss to marion bartoli was so :eek::eek:

i saw tati Wednesday in paris she was in a dress :hearts::hearts::hearts:
i think for a party

Dav.
Feb 10th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Somebody should post that story in Marion's forum. :lol:

nouf
Feb 10th, 2008, 02:11 PM
i have video it was after interview of marion, tati says to marion she kisses her! lol marion tought it was a joke! lol it was very funny

Dav.
Feb 10th, 2008, 02:32 PM
i have video it was after interview of marion, tati says to marion she kisses her! lol marion tought it was a joke! lol it was very funny
I can't wait to see it. :lol:

Thanks, Nouf!

FrenchY52
Feb 10th, 2008, 04:00 PM
It was not THAT funny but It was cool anyway ;) I hope we'll have the vid one day

Dav.
Feb 10th, 2008, 04:12 PM
To see the look on Bartoli's face...:D

Droolv
Feb 12th, 2008, 08:18 AM
So when's Tati returning? :confused:

I think Memphis? :shrug:

Slutiana
Feb 12th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Yep... Hopefully Memphis.

FrenchY52
Feb 12th, 2008, 11:08 AM
:unsure:

nouf
Feb 12th, 2008, 03:14 PM
not sure yet, her back is not 100% OK

Slutiana
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:51 PM
What, have you frenchies heard more about Tati than you're letting on?

rseto
Feb 13th, 2008, 05:49 AM
What, have you frenchies heard more about Tati than you're letting on?

yeah, when both nouf and frenchy say the same thing, something is going on. :lol: ;)

seriously though, tati did make some appearances in paris so hopefully she's getting better. and there's still some time before memphis.

Feb 13th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Tati on Miami list :)

yukon145
Feb 13th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Tati on Miami list :)

And Indian Wells. There was also an article released today saying that Tati will be playing Amelia Island too. Now lets hope for her to be healthy.

willrock
Feb 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM
In a week time, Tati will be back on the court if everything's ok :D
I can't wait!

FrenchY52
Feb 18th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Yes but everything is never ok.. The back might be healed but she might think "It's a Tier III, so now I'm more mature so I don't wanna come back too soon so I'll come back for a great event in IW.."

*praying* :)

FrenchY52
Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:51 AM
The main draw is done in about 12 hours and Tati is still in the Entry List !
What the hell ? :D

FrenchY52
Mar 5th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Ok Tati is in the Charleston entry list :unsure:
If Tati gets injured because of the same mistake after having said like 41641546th time that she won't do the same mistake the next year, I give it up !
Anyway I don't think I should be worried because she'll be out quickly in all the previous tournaments she'll play including AI on clay. Too bad she manages to break her ankles wearing ankle braces :tears:

rseto
Mar 6th, 2008, 03:06 AM
i would be concerned about tati's schedule if she was healthy and winning matches but she's doing neither. and tati has had some of her best results on green clay so i'm sure she wants to play both AI and Charleston.

Mar 6th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Tati withdrew from IW and Miami :eek: :hug:

Has anyone news on her health? is it still her back?

nouf
Mar 6th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Tati withdrew from IW and Miami :eek: :hug:

Has anyone news on her health? is it still her back?

i will ask

Zombielicious
Mar 6th, 2008, 08:03 PM
:speakles:

Craigy
Mar 6th, 2008, 08:08 PM
This is becoming a joke now. :crying2:

yukon145
Mar 6th, 2008, 08:59 PM
this fucking sucks.

dulkogii
Mar 6th, 2008, 09:16 PM
tati:(

Slutati
Mar 6th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Go fuck yourself injuries:mad:I feel so bad for Tati, this girl can NEVER catch a break:sad:Get better Tati:hug::hug::kiss:

Slutiana
Mar 6th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Fuck fuck fuck. That's all I have to say right now.

It must be really bad for her to be out for at least a month. What if she can't even attempt to defend AI? :scared:

Slutiana
Mar 6th, 2008, 09:38 PM
It's so depressing.

Slutati
Mar 6th, 2008, 10:36 PM
She'll probably play AI and crash in the first round:bigcry:God I feel so sad right now:sad:It really is depressing.

rseto
Mar 6th, 2008, 10:48 PM
so sad and depressed about tati. :sad:

FrenchY52
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:37 AM
I'm devastated too. :tears: And wtaworld makes me even sicker, knowing all the people who are happy of her injuries..
But overall I'm sad for Tati, I wonder how she feels :sobbing: I hope she didn't get one more injury or something while training. Anyway it has to be pretty bad if she know she won't be able to play until at least 5 weeks :sad:

Lets wait for some news..

nouf
Mar 7th, 2008, 11:27 AM
i think to have news today, in waiting ...

Nikkiri
Mar 7th, 2008, 11:45 AM
This is becoming a joke now. :crying2:

:hug: Tati :sobbing:

Harju.
Mar 7th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Yeah, whatev.

nouf
Mar 11th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Tatiana will be operated for a cyst at the hip

Iceland
Mar 11th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I think she had at only 20 all the different kinds of injury possible. Again a sad news for Tatiana, her dream to enter top 10 is certainly not for this year sadly. If only she realized it after the Australian Open, she would be ready to play Amelia Island :sad:.

I hope she won't miss all the clay court season (I fear she will), she really needs to score big points in Grand Slams if she wants to stay in top 20. Tatiana is very strong mentally, I don't know how she can still be positive for her carrier after so many breaks due to injuries. Tatiana really can't make an entire season, it's unbelievable ...

So as we always say every year (no it's not happy birthday! :o), have a quick recovery, Tati & see you on courts soon :hug:...

Droolv
Mar 11th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Gee poor Tati :sad: She's been struck by every injury possible :hug:

Comeback soon Tati :awww:

rseto
Mar 11th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Don't know what to make of this anymore. Hopefully, tati will get back onto the tennis courts soon.

But i also don't want to see her walking around in pain in 5 or 10 years. :awww:

yukon145
Mar 11th, 2008, 12:47 PM
she has the worst luck. please get well soon Tati, hopefully she will only need this one surgery.

Craigy
Mar 11th, 2008, 12:57 PM
:sobbing:

Mar 11th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Get well soon Tati :hug: :sad: Hope the neverending injury story will end after the surgery :unsure:

Harju.
Mar 11th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Don't know what to make of this anymore. Hopefully, tati will get back onto the tennis courts soon.

But i also don't want to see her walking around in pain in 5 or 10 years. :awww:
This is exactly what I thought. I just hope she knows what she's doing because getting injury every 6 months is not a good sign at all.

Slutiana
Mar 11th, 2008, 05:31 PM
:sobbing:

Please don't ruin Tati's beautiful hips in any way!!

CMR
Mar 11th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Get well soon Tati. :crying2:

Nicofromparis
Mar 11th, 2008, 07:19 PM
:sad: I am so sad....almost all players I like can't play because of an injury:confused:
Tati get well soon, I miss you seeing you oncourt!

Zombielicious
Mar 11th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Please let surgery go well! :sad:

Oh Tat...

FrenchY52
Mar 14th, 2008, 04:00 PM
http://www.eurosport.fr/tp_sto1510094.shtml
So it says the operation was ok and Tati talks, I translated it roughly on GM

Slutati
Mar 14th, 2008, 06:44 PM
At least some good news about Tati.I'm so glad it well.Take all the time you need Tati:hearts:God I love this girl:lol:

Mar 15th, 2008, 09:08 AM
I'm so happy for her! Can't wait to see her back on court :hug: :banana:

Slutiana
Mar 24th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Tati is 18th with Miami and AI points off. I remember when we thought 18th was good.:o:o:o She's now gonna be the lowest of her group in the top 20 after being the highest just a week ago. :sad:

yukon145
Mar 25th, 2008, 02:02 AM
^ it sucks since she was so close to the top ten at the end of last year, very start of this year. but it could be a lot worse. hopefully she will be healthy and ready to play a few events in Europe before the French and then play a full schedule during the grass season and summer (even though I know that probably won't happen) and gain some much needed points.

but look at the bright side, she will be 18 in the world playing almost nothing all year long.

Slutati
Mar 25th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Poor Tati:tears:It's sooooo not fair.She catches all the bad luck, damn.Oh well, 18 is not that bad, hopefully it only goes up from there.Go Tati:dance:

Dav.
Mar 25th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Well if Tati plays her normal schedule she has these events to gain points. In most, she's not defending anything but in others she only has 2nd or 3rd round points:
Berlin-0
Rome-0
Strausbourg-0
Roland Garros-0
Birmingham-0
Wimbledon-60 (2R)
Stanford-35 (2R)
Can't defend: San Diego-60 (3R)
LA-1 (iNjuRY!!!111)
Toronto-195 (SF)
US Open-2 (Fat Rolle)

So given that she can go a couple of months without injuring herself in some way, (:unsure:) Tatiana has many chances to gain points. And then comes the Indoor season...

Mar 25th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the list. Tati indeed hasn't so much points to defend in that tournies. Maybe you can add Eastbourne before Wimbledon (0 pts. of course). I would be happy if she comes back on tour before Berlin so I could watch her playing (if she gets into the quarters :unsure:). But first of all she has to recover completely and has to work on her fitness to get a stronger body to be not so fragile for injuries...

Btw: Any news about AI & Charleston. She isn't officially out so far, or?

Slutiana
Mar 25th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Not officially out. We can still dream, hope and pray that somehow she'll be on the AI courts...

Zombielicious
Mar 25th, 2008, 03:53 PM
:sad:

Dav.
Mar 25th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I really hope that somehow she plays and makes the QF. It was my dream to see her. :sad:

Dav.
Mar 25th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the list. Tati indeed hasn't so much points to defend in that tournies. Maybe you can add Eastbourne before Wimbledon (0 pts. of course). I would be happy if she comes back on tour before Berlin so I could watch her playing (if she gets into the quarters :unsure:). But first of all she has to recover completely and has to work on her fitness to get a stronger body to be not so fragile for injuries...

Btw: Any news about AI & Charleston. She isn't officially out so far, or?
No problem.

Tati never plays Eastbourne, though. I was just listing the tournies she usually plays.

I know, same with me and AI. Even though I really want to see her play, I know it's better if she doesn't play. :sad:

Harju.
Mar 25th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I couldn't care less about her rank because you know that she's going to get injured again. I just wish she knows how to play at Grand Slam. Ugh, her record @ GS is pretty laughable for a player like her.

rseto
Mar 25th, 2008, 06:46 PM
i can't believe how well tati has maintained her ranking recently. still in the top 20!

anyway, if she wants to play RG, tati better be able to play rome at the latest. otherwise just try to get as healthy as possible for wimbledon and the olympics. it might be her last shot at the olympics. :sad:

Mar 25th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Tati is on Berlin entrylist :bounce: :scared:

Lists are out

43 of top 50 here,Sequera is last one in with SR.

Only Venus missing from the top 10,only Venus and Szavay,Zvonareva missing from the top 20,all of the players between 20-30 are here.

Dav.
Mar 25th, 2008, 07:18 PM
I couldn't care less about her rank because you know that she's going to get injured again. I just wish she knows how to play at Grand Slam. Ugh, her record @ GS is pretty laughable for a player like her.
Unfortunately, yes. Other than the 2006 USO, her results at slams have sucked since 2004 when she was 16. Younger than I am now. :o

BTW, good to see that she entered Berlin. It's going to be so strange to see her play a red clay WTA event. She's only played one since 2005...

FrenchY52
Mar 25th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Hopefully everything will be healed until Berlin.. I miss her so much.. but now we're kind of used to it, there are a few facts on the tour and Tati being injured is one of them. I don't know how it will be to see Tati back on court or on a scoreboard, it must feel so strange :confused:
We'll see in a few months :yawn:..

Ballbasher
Mar 25th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Tati :sad: It's terrible!

rseto
Mar 27th, 2008, 04:26 AM
saw this note about tati.

"Golovin could be out of action until the end of April after undergoing surgery to remove a cyst on her hip, reports L'Equipe."

don't think we ever saw a timetable for tati's return. guess this is why she has entered berlin.

Mar 27th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Tati is out of AI and Charleston :sad:

FrenchY52
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:37 PM
It's obviously sad but none actually thought she was gonna play, I think. I hope she'll come back in Berlin or even better, Fed Cup..

Dav.
Mar 27th, 2008, 07:48 PM
I hope she skips FC and returns at the start of the red clay season. It's amazing how she always is injured at this exact same time each year. :o

Mar 27th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I hope she skips FC and returns at the start of the red clay season.

I think the same. In my opinion it would make no sense to play FC (on hard court). She has to prepare for clay... :)

FrenchY52
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:08 PM
I think the same. In my opinion it would make no sense to play FC (on hard court). She has to prepare for clay... :)

Yeah you're both right, moreover because she seems to have problems to skip from a surface to another, but I was just hoping she played FC because every single day without her is boring now, so if she could have come back a few days before :tears:
Anyway I dont think she should and will, let's wait for some news.. Lequipe will probably call her now she has withdrawn, so we'll see.

Lars172
Mar 29th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Hey.

Do you guys think that Tatiana will play in Rome?

FrenchY52
Mar 30th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Hey.

Do you guys think that Tatiana will play in Rome?

Welcome here :)
Wasn't it you who asked that same question on GA's forum :D The entry list should be out on Tuesday so we'll know, I think she'll play if she is in shape and if she doesn't go far in Berlin.

Lars172
Mar 30th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Welcome here :)
Wasn't it you who asked that same question on GA's forum :D The entry list should be out on Tuesday so we'll know, I think she'll play if she is in shape and if she doesn't go far in Berlin.

well let's hope she will play in rome... She needs all the points she can get!

Iceland
Mar 31st, 2008, 07:40 AM
Looking at the draw in Miami makes me realize how much I miss Tati :sobbing:. Please comeback soon & spice up the tour, it's so boring right now!

Dav.
Apr 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM
Tati is in the Rome entry list. Great news as Tati needs to whore up points in the red clay season with her ranking plummeting now.

So her clay season will be:
Berlin (Tier I)
Rome (Tier I)
Strasbourg (Tier III)
Roland Garros

I don't expect her to get past the 3R in Rome or Berlin (especially Berlin) and I expect a QF at best at Strasbourg. Roland Garros is anywhere from 1R-3R. I know Tati way too well to expect any more when coming back from injury, sadly. Hopefully she proves me wrong and has a great comeback. :)

Slutati
Apr 1st, 2008, 10:51 PM
:bigclap:It's nice to see she's entering all these tournaments, I can't wait to see her back on court, the WTA is nothing without Tati.But please don't get injured again :scared:

yukon145
Apr 1st, 2008, 11:15 PM
let's just hope she's ready to play these events, i just want her to be healthy.

Slutiana
Apr 1st, 2008, 11:39 PM
I'm not gonna try and predict any results. Hopefully I can be pleasantly surprised.

Apr 2nd, 2008, 01:52 PM
Nice to see she entered Rome. Hopefully she will be able to play...

Any news if she plays Fed Cup ?

yukon145
Apr 5th, 2008, 02:48 PM
it's so sad to see Tati slip down the rankings. i think next week she will be around 18 or so, when at the start of the season she was SO close to the top 10.

i really hope she can play a full clay court, grass, and summer hardcourt season and really compile a lot of points.

Slutiana
Apr 5th, 2008, 07:15 PM
I think she has a good chance of staying in the top 20 or at least, with just a decent tournament at berlin, getting back up in there immediatly. What upsets me is that almost every player who has overtaken her is around her age. She's better than them.

Paul.
Apr 8th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Tati enters $100k Cagnes-sur-mer. Good decision? I don't see why not :shrug:

I wouldn't be surprised if she found a way to lose though :lol:

Cornet can be a tricky customer, and I'm sure there are plenty of other good players in the draw who could take advantage of Tati's recent injuries, lack of form..

Good luck :)

Apr 8th, 2008, 04:09 PM
:eek:

It's in the week before Berlin. I think it's a good decision because she can test herself if she's ready for the clay season :)

Iceland
Apr 8th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Yep, I really think this is a smart move from her. There is nothing better for her to start in a low event against players she has immediately a chance to beat with the support of her home crowd! :D And apart of that, it means that Tats is back in 20 days :banana:!!

FrenchY52
Apr 8th, 2008, 04:30 PM
I'm really happy to see Tati'll be back one week earlier !! :woohoo: (if she really plays).
I don't think there's a problem in playing an ITF, overall because there are a few Tier IV with worse fields.. I don't see her going really far, but it'd be nice to play a few matches before the big ones, not to be ridiculous in Berlin.
But Wtaworld is all about hate so imagine when she loses ! Oh, and she has lost to Rolle and Pratt before, so, it should be ok ! ..

Go Tat' I can't wait !

Apr 8th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I'm really happy to see Tati'll be back one week earlier !! :woohoo: (if she really plays).
I don't think there's a problem in playing an ITF, overall because there are a few Tier IV with worse fields.. I don't see her going really far, but it'd be nice to play a few matches before the big ones, not to be ridiculous in Berlin.
But Wtaworld is all about hate so imagine when she loses ! Oh, and she has lost to Rolle and Pratt before, so, it should be ok ! ..

Go Tat' I can't wait !

Will you be there Frenchy?

The people in WTAworld are mostly stupid. If Tati won't win the event all will laugh but don't see that's Tati's first tournament after three months (I don't count Memphis)...

for the statistics: back to the roots. Cagnes-sur-Mer was Tati's first ITF tournament she played in her career in 2002 ;)

FrenchY52
Apr 8th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Will you be there Frenchy?

The people in WTAworld are mostly stupid. If Tati won't win the event all will laugh but don't see that's Tati's first tournament after three months (I don't count Memphis)...

for the statistics: back to the roots. Cagnes-sur-Mer was Tati's first ITF tournament she played in her career in 2002 ;)

No I wont :(

Yeah, Tati 6 years after !
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8715/golovinattitudecagnesmety8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9854/golovinattitudecagnesmeoe4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
If only she could have kept on wearing visors !

Slutati
Apr 8th, 2008, 05:09 PM
I'm really surprised by this:eek:I know it could be good for her confidence if she wins the whole thing, but she obviously won't go far IMHO.But whatever, this means she's back sooner than I thought, so go Tati, do your best:banana:

Slutiana
Apr 8th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I hope she plays and It's not just a plan cooked up by the referee, taking advantage of the fact that Tati will be out of the top 20 so that people will come expecting to see her play and then be disappointed when she withdraws. :o

Hant11
Apr 8th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Tatiana à Cagnes whowwww :bounce: :D

Zombielicious
Apr 8th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Allez Tatiana! :) Let's hope for the best, everyone.

yukon145
Apr 9th, 2008, 01:41 AM
i think this is a very smart choice by Tati. it always takes her time to find her game when she comes back from injury, so its better to start here rather than a tier I.

Dechy and Cornet are playing there as well, so hopefully can get some good practice time with them.

nouf
Apr 9th, 2008, 02:33 AM
i will see tati before strasbourg! :-)

rseto
Apr 9th, 2008, 03:23 AM
i think this is a very smart choice by Tati. it always takes her time to find her game when she comes back from injury, so its better to start here rather than a tier I.

Dechy and Cornet are playing there as well, so hopefully can get some good practice time with them.

yeah, i agree. hopefully, she'll get some matches and be more ready for berlin and rome.

and the field isn't bad. for tati, it's like the early rounds and opponents of a grand slam tournament.

Dav.
Apr 10th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Tatiana will fall to the rank of 23 on Monday as her Charleston QF points from last year will be coming off. :sad:

FrenchY52
Apr 10th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Tatiana will fall to the rank of 23 on Monday as her Charleston QF points from last year will be coming off. :sad:

:):(:confused::drool::lick::tape::lol::o

Don't talk abt the rankings please :o :tears:

Dav.
Apr 10th, 2008, 08:52 PM
:):(:confused::drool::lick::tape::lol::o

Don't talk abt the rankings please :o :tears:

This isn't the positive thread: it's the reality thread. :tape:

Slutati
Apr 10th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Omg 23?:eek:I thought it was 18 or something:o
Oh well, it doesn't matter, she'll be back in top 15 in no time.:banana:

Droolv
Apr 11th, 2008, 06:15 AM
Nice to see Tati's returning a week earlier :D

nouf
Apr 11th, 2008, 07:37 AM
not sure for cagnes yet!

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5418/tatixk2.jpg

FrenchY52
Apr 15th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Tati played again on Monday !

Où en est Tatiana Golovin qui ne figure pas dans cette liste ?
Tatiana a rejoué avec nous pour la première fois hier (lundi 14 avril, NDLR). Elle a joué avec Léolia Jeanjean. On a fait en sorte que ce soit un entraînement de reprise doux. Elle a passé une heure et demie avec un peu de physique avec Paul Quétin, et des gammes au niveau du jeu. Je lui ai demandé de jouer en timing, tranquillement. Elle était contente parce que ça avait l’air d’aller. Maintenant, on va voir comment elle se sent ce matin. Après, elle a vraiment besoin de temps. A un moment donné, dans l’euphorie de l’après-opération où tout s’était bien passé, elle imaginait qu’elle pourrait peut-être être prête pour la Fed Cup. Mais c’est beaucoup trop juste. Il faut prendre son temps, ne pas aller trop vite.

Apr 15th, 2008, 05:47 PM

Tatiana a rejoué avec nous pour la première fois hier (lundi 14 avril, NDLR). Elle a joué avec Léolia Jeanjean. On a fait en sorte que ce soit un entraînement de reprise doux. Elle a passé une heure et demie avec un peu de physique avec Paul Quétin, et des gammes au niveau du jeu. Je lui ai demandé de jouer en timing, tranquillement. Elle était contente parce que ça avait l’air d’aller. Maintenant, on va voir comment elle se sent ce matin. Après, elle a vraiment besoin de temps. A un moment donné, dans l’euphorie de l’après-opération où tout s’était bien passé, elle imaginait qu’elle pourrait peut-être être prête pour la Fed Cup. Mais c’est beaucoup trop juste. Il faut prendre son temps, ne pas aller trop vite.

Translation please :wavey::p

Harju.
Apr 15th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Basically the gist of the article is that she has started training today. And I think Tati was contend with her progress. And Tati might be ready for Fed Cup. But the person that was interviewed said that he/she doesn't want to rush Tati and asked her to take her time.

Apr 15th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks V-lix :)

Sounds good but when i'm honest... I don't want to see her playing FC :unsure:

Slutati
Apr 15th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Me neither.I want her to take it easy and play that ITF tournament.
Thanks for the translation:D

Harju.
Apr 15th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Tati and her obsession with Fed Cup lol. At this point, I won't be surprised if she does play. Oh Tati, when will you ever learn your lesson?

Iceland
Apr 15th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Don't worry Tati hasn't been selectioned in the team :lol:;). What the news don't say is that she certainly hesitated a lot to make this decision to not play ^^.

I'm very happy for her that the worst part of this injury is behind. Above all, I can't believe she played with Léolia who is only 12! She is one of the most promising French "juniors". It's certainly a nice experience but Tatiana will obviously have to play somebody who hits harder before she come backs ^^.

FrenchY52
Apr 15th, 2008, 06:17 PM
I had translated this on Ga anyway :

What about Tatiana Golovin, who is not selected ?

Tatiana started playing again with us for the first time yesterday (on Monday). She played with Léolia Jeanjean. It was a pretty "soft" training session. She spent one hour and a half to do some physical work with Paul Quétin, and some tennis. I asked her to play quietly. She was happy because it seemed to be alright. We will see how she is feeling this morning, but she really needs time. At a moment, she thought she could be ready in time to play Fed Cup, because the surgery went well. But it’s way too soon, she has to take her time, not to rush.

I never really posted our translations on wtaworld since we'd need some visits on the dead english version, 'cause it's getting boring for Anneso and I to work for nobody or almost.. but apparently even when we translate it on the website people keep asking for translations here :sobbing: People seem to prefer a website which finds all its news from other people on wtaworld and where you can't find any translation or those informations' sources.. :(

Apr 16th, 2008, 01:40 PM
I never really posted our translations on wtaworld since we'd need some visits on the dead english version, 'cause it's getting boring for Anneso and I to work for nobody or almost..

Don't worry, I'm on the English version every day :D You and AnneSo do a great job :wavey:

CMR
Apr 16th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I also read the english version nearly every day. Well done. :)

Slutati
Apr 16th, 2008, 04:24 PM
:wavey:Yep, me too.I love GA, well how can someone not love it, it's a site dedicated to Tatiana Golovin for fucks sake:hearts:

FrenchY52
Apr 16th, 2008, 04:24 PM
No no nooo I wasn't looking for any compliment or anything. :P It was just to let ppl know that we sometimes translate the french articles. Thx anyway :)

A picture I had not seen :
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/3684/golovinattitudeopffcourlo7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Slutiana
Apr 16th, 2008, 04:39 PM
You should just give us the link and that will force us to go there. :p

Anyway, I usually just look at the French version because that's the only way i'm going to get better at French, right? ;)

Harju.
Apr 16th, 2008, 05:09 PM
GA is a great site. I admit that I don't go to the site religiously since Tati has been MIA.

PS : Don't forget to visit http://www.tatiana-golovin.net too.
Thanks Pat ;)

Zombielicious
Apr 16th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Very cute picture, Frenchy.

Yes, GA is very very amazing. And Tatiana-Golovin.net is very good as well. :)

nouf
Apr 21st, 2008, 05:38 PM
i have some news of tati
she was in practice with kinnie laisne in roland garris last week
kinnie said to me her game was good and ok for cagnes
sure i think to go to next practice

nouf
Apr 21st, 2008, 05:39 PM

yes leolia said to me that she was so happy :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Dav.
Apr 21st, 2008, 09:21 PM
i have some news of tati
she was in practice with kinnie laisne in roland garris last week
kinnie said to me her game was good and ok for cagnes
sure i think to go to next practice
Thanks for the news. :)

Could you please answer my PM, though?

Slutati
Apr 22nd, 2008, 03:10 AM
Thanks for the news:hatoff:

I just realized that if everything goes according to plans, Tati is coming back in 6 days:hearts::banana::woohoo:Can't wait.

Cat123
Apr 22nd, 2008, 10:14 AM
It's been forever since I saw her play, I don't think I've seen any footage of her play since Hopman Cup. :tape: Can't wait for her return!

May 8th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Tati on Entry List for Eastbourne :)
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=13091204&postcount=20

May 8th, 2008, 07:30 PM
... but out of Rome, Strasbourg & RG :bigcry:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=341623

Slutati
May 8th, 2008, 07:34 PM
NOOOOOO:bigcry::sobbing::tears:
omg, I'm lost for words, my poor Tati:hug:

Slutiana
May 8th, 2008, 07:34 PM
:eek:

OMG NO!!???!!!???!!

:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

Slutati
May 8th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Please say someone's joking, please:bigcry:This is soooo depressing

hablo
May 8th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Well, the good news is that Tati is still very young and has many years in front her.

Better she recover fully then reinjure herself again.

Allez Tati, on est tous avec toi. :awww:

nouf
May 8th, 2008, 08:04 PM
pauline parmentier gave to me information some days ago tati was waiting results exams for her injury but it wasn't a rumor, i would like its be right :-/
sad new

rétablis toi bien tati et garde courage tu mérites pas ca

FrenchY52
May 8th, 2008, 08:23 PM
SHUT UP noufy
It's really not the day.
Tati is OUT from RG and you have nothing else to say. Do you really care about her or do you only post here because of G-A ?

I'm just so sad for Tati. I don't wanna imagine how she's feeling right now, that's just terrible, her career is being stopped all the time and everything is going on as if she didn't exist.. Pfff.. There's nothing to say :tears:

Slutiana
May 8th, 2008, 08:30 PM
SHUT UP noufy
It's really not the day.
Tati is OUT from RG and you have nothing else to say. Do you really care about her or do you only post here because of G-A ?

I'm just so sad for Tati. I don't wanna imagine how she's feeling right now, that's just terrible, her career is being stopped all the time and everything is going on as if she didn't exist.. Pfff.. There's nothing to say :tears:

I agree. Fermer la (or ta, dno :o) bouche, Nouf. And yes, before you tell me that i'm saying it wrong, I mean it literally - get some sellotape and tape it shut.

You go on a bitch when people don't listen to what you say but it isn't a wonder when the only reason you come here is to chat rubbish about GolovinAttitude and bitch some more. It's so annoying. I think I liked it better when you were writing in french and I couldn't understand you much.

Zombielicious
May 8th, 2008, 08:41 PM
This really just tears me up inside and I know all Tatiana fans agree. I just can't believe this. Please please please Tati! Please get better soon! The tour is just blah without you! We need you! :sad:

Iceland
May 8th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I can't believe it ... :sad: Depressing news, that's all, there is no end to this circle :sobbing:.
I know I'll be negative ... but maybe she should contemplate a real retirement, thinking of doing something else than tennis, seriously this sport is killing her slowly :sad:. I would have never expected this year to be so awful for her.

FrenchY52
May 8th, 2008, 08:45 PM
It wouldn't be that terrible if it wasn't Rg though.. In all her interviews she says RG is her dream, since the beginning of the year she's been saying that she was looking forward to playing RG and the OG..RG is not Wimbledon to her. Why can't she have another body ? She has the perfect mental, she is so tough, she has everything to be at the top on and off the court :tears:

Slutati
May 8th, 2008, 08:54 PM
But this is such a surprise to me, because she was really positive and stuff after Berlin, saying how she's playing better and better, she's still not fit but it's just part of the progress, bla bla, never mentioning any injury:sad:I know people said she took an injury time-out against Wozniacki, but I thought it was just her stomach giving her a bit of pain:bigcry:
Anyways, this is a very depressing news, but cheer up guys, I'm sure Tati doesn't want to give up yet. She's still very young and as long as she has passion for tennis everything will work out ok. Yes, it's really unfair that she's injured all the time, but hey that's life, sometimes you're up sometimes you're down. Let's all blame Bartoli or someone:lol:I'm just kidding.

Harju.
May 8th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I do think she was rushing her comeback this time around, but I guess that's because she wanted to do well on RG. :hug:

Tati just needs to take the time off to heal herself because her body is very fragile. She's a strong girl and she's been through this.

Slutiana
May 8th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I'd hate to be selfish right now but i'm so pissed off that I won't get to see her as well. I was soo looking forward.

Get better soon, Tati. :hug: I'm gonna try not to think about this anymore but I just feel so sad for her. :sobbing:

rseto
May 9th, 2008, 01:59 AM
what depressing news. :sad: but it's not really a surprise, is it?

some are saying she rushed her return but i'm not sure about that. what else can she do? just sit at home and watch the weeks go by. at this point, i just hope she can play the olympics. i really will be heartbroken if she can't play that.

take care of yourself, tati, and don't worry about the tennis.

Zombielicious
May 9th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Yes, I was also worried about the olympics. :sad: Please let her be fine for that!

yukon145
May 9th, 2008, 04:34 AM
i now hope Tati will be ready in time for the Olympics, but by the time she is supposed to be back (June?) she has played what 6 matches this year? i feel so bad for her.

soulage
May 10th, 2008, 01:57 PM
On the site l'equipe.fr they say that it's not sure for RG :

La première moitié de l'année 2008 est vraiment compliquée pour Tatiana Golovin. Revenue à Berlin après plus d'un mois d'absence le temps de perdre au premier tour, la troisième joueuse française au classement WTA a officiellement déclaré forfait pour les tournois de Rome (12-18 mai) et de Strasbourg (19-25 mai).

«Tatiana Golovin, insuffisamment remise ne sera présente ni à Rome, ni à Strasbourg et même pas à Roland Garros», écrit Pierre Staller, le directeur du tournoi alsacien, sur le site officiel de l'épreuve. Rien ne permet cependant d'affirmer à ce jour que "Tati" ne participera pas aux Internationaux de France. Contacté par L'Equipe TV, le DTN, Patrice Dominguez, a démenti cette information. Tatiana Golovin, qui n'a gagné que deux matches cette année, a souffert du dos et d'une hanche.
It's writen that Dominguez had denies the affirmation of withdrawal for RG ????

May 10th, 2008, 02:30 PM
On the site l'equipe.fr they say that it's not sure for RG :

It's writen that Dominguez had denies the affirmation of withdrawal for RG ????

Maybe it's not sure for the moment. But I'm sure that she'll withdraw officially from RG the next few days. It won't make any sense to play RG... :sad:

Slutiana
May 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM
We can still hope and pray. :sad:

Slutati
May 10th, 2008, 06:06 PM
So do we know what's the problem?

yukon145
May 10th, 2008, 06:29 PM
yeah has it been reported what the actually injury is?

leslie&yummy
May 11th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Golovin forfait
Tatiana Golovin, de retour sur le circuit il y a deux semaines après ses opérations de la hanche et de l'appendicite, a déclaré forfait pour les tournois de Rome et Strasbourg (19-25 mai).
http://www.eurosport.fr/tennis/tp_sto1569114.shtml
yahoo trandlates it below:
Tennis - WTA Rome - 11/05/2008 - 10:12
Golovin fixed price
Tatiana Golovin, of return on the circuit two weeks ago after its operations of the hip and of appendicitis, fixed price for the tournaments of Rome and Strasbourg (19 May 25) declared.

Slutiana
May 11th, 2008, 01:26 PM
but not the french open yet.... I'm still hoping and praying...

FrenchY52
May 11th, 2008, 02:56 PM
but not the french open yet.... I'm still hoping and praying...

She's not on the list anymore, so she IS out I think..

Fired
May 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Even if she's ok for RG there's no point in playing it, she better get ready for the grass tournaments.

Slutati
May 11th, 2008, 03:06 PM
So no Roland Garros karaoke this year:sad::tears:

May 12th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Official reason for withdrawal in Rome: low back injury

Zombielicious
May 12th, 2008, 02:50 PM
:confused:

Harju.
May 12th, 2008, 04:09 PM
On one hand, I want her to take her time and be ready when she's fully fit. On the other hand, Olympic Game (her dream) is coming. Knowing Tati, I think she's going to make a comeback on grass season.

Slutiana
May 12th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Lower back? So it's not even the same injury? WTF?

Dav.
May 12th, 2008, 10:33 PM
That's what she called what was bothering her in Australia up until Memphis.

Slutiana
May 13th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Yeah, but then she found out that it was in fact the cyst...

rseto
May 13th, 2008, 04:31 PM

this better be related to the surgery or the effects of the surgery. otherwise, i don't want to think about it ... :sad:

Dav.
May 13th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah, but then she found out that it was in fact the cyst...
Yeah, I know, but I'm saying that it's probably related to her surgery, but they're giving it the same name. Sorry, I'm back from school and I don't feel like thinking. :o Hopefully you guys know what I mean.

Slutati
May 14th, 2008, 12:54 AM
I miss Tati so much:sobbing:
Stupid injuries:fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery:

Dav.
May 14th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Tati really, really needs to enter Birmingham, if healthy enough. She's going to need the grass court preparation and plus, she's always done well there and enjoys that tourney.

FrenchY52
May 16th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Ok so there are a few news on GA.. I'm glad she doens't have a new injury..

yukon145
May 16th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Ok so there are a few news on GA.. I'm glad she doens't have a new injury..

thank you for the news! it's great to hear its not something new, but i think she should rest and not play Roland Garros. there really is no point right now, she's had no prep.

Zombielicious
May 17th, 2008, 02:34 PM
She really shoudl just not play the french, she should just get ready for Wimbledon. :sad;

Harju.
May 17th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Oh Tati.
When will you ever learn?

diane10
May 17th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Poor Tati:sad: Its hellish, having new injuries, then rehab,training, enters tournaments, plays a few matches, develops new injuries, the same depressing pattern just goes on... Shes still so young,its worrying...

Slutiana
May 17th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Part of me wants her to be there because i'm going to France, but once she's out of the entry list, she can't get back in. Obviously she shouldn't though but I won't be sad if she does (i'm sorry but i'm gonna be selfish just this once!!!!:help:) I kinda think that she might play it; The people over here announced that she had withdrew like a day after her match vs Wozniacki. NO ONE finds out results from a test or whatever THAT fast and if it was soo bad that she just knew that almost a 3 week rest wouldn't do it, she would have retired from that match. So I am very skeptical about this.

Also, obviously we are just reacting to that fact that someone over here has told us that she has withdrawn and are thinking of the worst. The injury might not be anywhere near as bad as we think it is... So rest up Tati, hope you make the most sensible decision and GIVE US SOME MORE NEWS!!

yukon145
May 17th, 2008, 07:59 PM
does Cornet's rise affect Tati's chance to play the Olympics (if Tati is healthy enough?)

Slutiana
May 17th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Well I know they won't leave Tati out if she's not injured. Definatly not. And I think France can take it's top 4

ZAK
May 18th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Tati's fine for the Olympics as long as she stays in the top 50 and in France's top 4

yukon145
May 19th, 2008, 04:48 AM
Tati's fine for the Olympics as long as she stays in the top 50 and in France's top 4

thank you!

Slutiana
May 19th, 2008, 04:34 PM
So as long as she's injury free, she will be there... She has about 150 points to defend between now and USO so yeah.