PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Schedule! WhAt SchEduLe?!? Who needs it when you don't play!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

nouf
Aug 4th, 2008, 08:29 PM
sk for info tati has taken the plane of 6pm from paris, because they were all in roland garros at 3pm!

:-) thxs pauline

FrenchY52
Aug 4th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks Patrice Dominguez too who said it on the radio earlier ;)

He said Tati and Virginie were in RG around 3PM, and Alizé and Pauline waited them at the airport, with all the guys too.. He also said that Tati was training during 3 days with Goven, then took one day off. They had time to do it 4 times and he hopes it won't be to short to do well in Beijing.. etc

nouf
Aug 4th, 2008, 10:42 PM
no i had info by kiki mladenovic who was there! :-) don't need radio for news

Fired
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:03 PM
So what's next for our slutati? :confused: Is she on the New Haven or Us Open lists?

Slutiana
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:16 PM
She's still on the USO lists. I hope she's ready.

Your sig is really freaking me out. :sobbing:

Fired
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Thank you 4 the info :)
Don't you like the sweet little ant? :angel:

Harju.
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:29 PM
LMFAO. That was :lol:.
I almost fell for it.

Slutati
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Yeah I keep hitting my screen everytime I see your sig :haha: Someone has it as their avatar too, I think...
Anyway, I don't think Slutiana is playing this year. I'm not even sure I want her to. She said she's doubful for US Open, but is still hoping. Also she is probably going to London soon to spend some time with her boyfriend, so tututard, you should totally stalk her :lol:

Slutiana
Aug 12th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I think I will stalk her. :angel:

My bro is an arsenal fan so I think i'll tell him to look out for her in the crowd and take pics. :yeah:

Zombielicious
Aug 12th, 2008, 06:13 PM
^ I'm loving that sexy avatar ;)

Slutiana
Aug 12th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I just hope no one edits it and puts a penis there instead of a cigarette. :sobbing:

FrenchY52
Aug 12th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Well we could have this picture one day without anyone has to change any picture Tutu.
Smokiana :hearts:

Slutati
Aug 12th, 2008, 10:13 PM
I just hope no one edits it and puts a penis there instead of a cigarette. :sobbing:
OMG no :haha::rolls:
Don't give people any ideas :scared::unsure:

Dav.
Aug 12th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Smokiana. :spit:

So yeah, someone brought up Tati maybe playing the USO? Yeah, no. hat wouldn't be the best idea to make a comeback there and she's obviously not even close to being ready for a comeback. I just want her to take her time and come back only when she's fully healed.

Slutiana
Aug 12th, 2008, 11:06 PM
I don't see why the USO would be bad. For starters she has 2 pts to defend there. :tape:

She said that the pain is next to nothing now but she wants to make sure it's completely gone and this takes time... She's been playing with tour players and at the bolletieri academy so it's not like shes gonna be rushing back to competition like in past times. I just want to see her play. I don't care if she drops out of the top 100 by the end of the year. I just want to see her back on a tennis court. Im so selfish but. :hysteric: Please play USO, Tati. :sobbing:

Slutiana
Aug 12th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Well we could have this picture one day without anyone has to change any picture Tutu.
Smokiana :hearts:
Hopefully the mystery man in the pic will be me. :angel:

Dav.
Aug 17th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Tati will be ranked 35 (at the highest) on Monday as her Toronto points are coming off. She's also about 50-60 points from dropping out of the top 40. We all knew it was coming, but it's so sad to see. :sad:

As for her schedule, as expected, Tati's not entered into any events, with the exception of the USO, until Stuttgart (whose lists have not come out yet). The only events she ever plays after that are Linz and Zurich and Suttgart is like 3-5 weeks after the USO. It's becoming pretty apparent that she's not playing for the rest of 2008.

Slutiana
Aug 17th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Don't talk about her rank. :sad:

Well she's still in the USO and im not giving up hope. :(

Dav.
Aug 17th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Well she's still in the USO and im not giving up hope. :(
I know, I'm trying not to, believe me, but it just seems so unlikely that she'll come back just to play 2 or 3 events with the first being a GS. :sad:

This is what she told Anne-So:

"I am going back to France soon, I am doubtful for the US Open but I still hope."

She doesn't sound very optimistic. I can't remember the last time she played after saying she was doubtful. I kinda hope she takes the rest of the year off and just prepares for a good comeback to next year. It would avoid any embarassing losses and further injuries, too. Hopefully Tati just does what she knows is right for her. :sad:

Slutiana
Aug 17th, 2008, 06:05 PM
No, I think thats more likely because she'll obviously want to ease in, see what she's capable of, and if she wants to play more, she can just be a late entry into another tournament like Moscow or something (remember she was a late entry into Portoroz).

Then she can train in the off-season - hopefully whore up the exhibitions and then be in the Hopman cup come January.. Playing with Gilles Simon. :)

Dav.
Aug 17th, 2008, 06:13 PM
God, that was fast. You responded before I could edit. :tape::lol:

.:sk:.
Aug 17th, 2008, 06:36 PM
I think Tati should play the USO when her back is ok. She has nothing to lose there (2 pts.). even if she loses the first match she could see if it makes sense to play some tournaments this year or to wait until 2009. When she plays this year she would have maybe 2 more weeks after her lost in rd. 1 at USO to prepare... I still hope she'll play in Stuttgart and reaches with luck the quarters so I can see her there ;)

Slutiana
Aug 17th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Yeah, The only problem is protected ranking.. You can only have a couple of wildcards and if she plays before the end of the year then of course she'd have to get enough points to directly enter the GSs so she can save her wildcards for the tier Is and IIs which are even tougher to gain direct entry into. Hopefully if she chooses to play this year she can maybe play the two french ITFs (or the US ones - depending on where she will be based in the off season) and also play a couple of Teir IIIs and IVs. Because thats the only big problem if she drops out of the top 100 - the tournaments she can directly enter will be VERY limited... Although if shes comfortable playing qualies and ITFs then all power to her, I guess. :yeah:

Slutiana
Aug 17th, 2008, 06:51 PM
God, that was fast. You responded before I could edit. :tape::lol:
Tati's forum is always the first place I look at when I come on WTAW. :p

Dav.
Aug 17th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Yeah, The only problem is protected ranking.
Yeah, that's another issue with playing this year. Tati can only get a protected ranking if she skips the rest of the year (you have to be out for 6 months and miss three slams). She's gonna really need that after her 2007 indoor points are taken off. Although she's a gold exempt player right, meaning she can get so many WCs into events? I wonder if she will be again in 2009??

Is 2009 gonna be the third straight year of "ZOMG!!11 Tati has lyk no points 2 defend in da clay/grass season!!11" But instead, she won't have to defend anything. :D

Slutiana
Aug 17th, 2008, 10:07 PM
I thought you had to win like 3 slams to be a gold exempt.

But if Tati is fit enough, she's going to play. I don't think she will care about her ranking - and rightly so. I think she just wants to compete again.

FrenchY52
Aug 18th, 2008, 04:15 PM
No big news but it just says that Tati was in the stands on Sunday for Nasri's first match in Arsenal

(Scanned by messaouda)
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8738/20e470861e6d1dcfda5e653bv6.th.jpg (http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20e470861e6d1dcfda5e653bv6.jpg)

Slutiana
Aug 18th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Omg, :weirdo: Tati. Get your ass in New York. NOW!

Dav.
Aug 18th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Didn't she tell Anne that she was going to Paris for a while?

FrenchY52
Aug 18th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Didn't she tell Anne that she was going to Paris for a while?

She told she was going back to France soon and also maybe going to London to see Samir.

Harju.
Aug 18th, 2008, 08:50 PM
People need to accept that she's not going to play NY or any more tournament this season. It's for the best.

Dav.
Aug 18th, 2008, 09:30 PM
People need to accept that she's not going to play NY or any more tournament this season. It's for the best.
Exactly. It's pretty apparent that she's not playing anymore this year and, IMO, it's the best decision.

Tylane
Aug 18th, 2008, 09:50 PM
I'd like to understand. What were these pics of her and Joachim Noah in june ? I mean, it was true pics, and they were kissing each other... :awww:
Did she say something about voici article ?

Slutati
Aug 18th, 2008, 10:25 PM
The Noah thing was probably just a fling or something, who cares. :shrug:
Anyway, she's not playing US Open guys, I think it's pretty obvious since she skipped the Olympics. Good luck in 2009 Tati :awww::kiss:

Aug 19th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Tati officially out of US Open

Dinayer
Aug 19th, 2008, 10:03 AM
:sobbing:

Tati see you in 2009

take care girl!

I miss you :sad:

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2008, 11:04 AM
:sobbing: I can't... I miss her. :sad:

FrenchY52
Aug 19th, 2008, 11:22 AM
I'm really fed up with the tour, almost haven't followed anything this year except Tati's injuries (and Marion's losses).

Cornet :yawn: Cibulkova :yawn: Wozniacki :yawn: Azarenka :yawn:

Get better one day Tati.

Droolv
Aug 19th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Sad news, I can't wait for her comeback :sad:

Tati will Rock 2009 :rocker2:

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I'm really fed up with the tour, almost haven't followed anything this year except Tati's injuries (and Marion's losses).

Cornet :yawn: Cibulkova :yawn: Wozniacki :yawn: Azarenka :yawn:

Get better one day Tati.
Radwanska :yawn: Chakvetadze :yawn: Szavay :yawn: Vaidisova :yawn: Kirilenko :yawn: Peer :yawn: Everyone but the WS. :yawn:

I was watching Tatiana videos on youtube yesterday.. I miss her sexy forehand. :sobbing:

Slutati
Aug 19th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Shocking :eek:
Oh well, what are you gonna do :shrug::sad: Hope you get better soon, Tati :)

Dav.
Aug 19th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Tati officially out of US Open

It's good that Tati's being smart about her injury this time. It only took 14 serious injuries for her to handle one properly. Hopefully she will have a great, injury-free (well, for her) 2009. :yeah:

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2008, 03:13 PM
It's good that Tati's being smart about her injury this time. It only took 14 serious injuries for her to handle one properly. Hopefully she will have a great, injury-free (well, for her) 2009. :yeah:
Omg. :spit: :sobbing:. Thats going in my sig. :bigcry:

Slutati
Aug 19th, 2008, 03:16 PM
OMG I'm scared for 2009 now....I mean she plays like shit when she's out for two weeks, what's she gonna play like in 2009?:scared:

yukon145
Aug 19th, 2008, 03:33 PM
please please please Tati be healthy for 2009.

the really sad part is that i feel like this years major injury was perhaps caused by her doing so well last year and playing a lot of matches. doesn't anyone else think that? Tati really needs to start taking care of her body after matches, practice, etc because its obviously her body is weak as shit.

FrenchY52
Aug 19th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Radwanska :yawn: Chakvetadze :yawn: Szavay :yawn: Vaidisova :yawn: Kirilenko :yawn: Peer :yawn: Everyone but the WS. :yawn:

I was watching Tatiana videos on youtube yesterday.. I miss her sexy forehand. :sobbing:

I agress with Kirilenko, Radwandka, Peer.

But Nicole rocks ! :hearts: I used to think she was a robot and that she was obssessed with tennis because she just used to be so regular, but she actually doesn't give a shit about tennis right now and she's loosing all the time :hearts:
Go Nikki get out of the slump !

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2008, 04:06 PM
OMG I'm scared for 2009 now....I mean she plays like shit when she's out for two weeks, what's she gonna play like in 2009?:scared:
Bitch fit? :unsure:

Im sure she'll be fine. Usually she comes back after like 2 days of practising but she has the whole of the off-season to work on her tennis and hopefully she can be back to her best muvh quicker than usual. Allez Tati! :banana:
I agress with Kirilenko, Radwandka, Peer.

But Nicole rocks ! :hearts: I used to think she was a robot and that she was obssessed with tennis because she just used to be so regular, but she actually doesn't give a shit about tennis right now and she's loosing all the time :hearts:
Go Nikki get out of the slump !
:o Well tbh, I would like to see Tati and Vaidisova go and beat up on the Cibulkovas, Radwanskas, Szavays and Cornets. :shrug:

Fab-4
Aug 19th, 2008, 04:08 PM
She has to contact the suitable persons now. Someone who will finally cure her back.
Get out of your circle of "friends" Tati !!! You need some experts !

Dav.
Aug 19th, 2008, 04:21 PM
She'll never fulfill her potential if she doesn't create a proper training regime and higher an experienced trainer. Her fitness has to be her top priority next year (in her tennis).

Aug 20th, 2008, 07:33 AM
It looks like Tati wants to come back this year... She's on Stuttgart entry list :hearts: :scared:

FrenchY52
Aug 20th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Wow lol.
Sk I hope you've ordrered tickets for Monday and Tuesday and not for the semis like you did last year :p I hope she'll play for you !

Slutati
Aug 20th, 2008, 02:06 PM
lol what?! I know I'm always saying please don't play till 2009 Tati, but fuck it please play Stuttgart Tati. :sobbing: I wouldn't get my hopes up though... :shrug:

Aug 20th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Wow lol.
Sk I hope you've ordrered tickets for Monday and Tuesday and not for the semis like you did last year :p I hope she'll play for you !

No, I have tickets for Friday & Saturday :sobbing: But always when Tati plays in Stuttgart she was in the final - so I'm still hoping :lol:

serginho
Aug 21st, 2008, 04:32 PM
Hey guys im new here and im so sad for tati... i hope that she playing in stuttgart finally :angel:

Aug 21st, 2008, 04:39 PM
Hi serginho :wavey:

We all hope she will play again at any time :sad:

FrenchY52
Aug 21st, 2008, 04:53 PM
Hey guys im new here and im so sad for tati... i hope that she playing in stuttgart finally :angel:

Hey !
Nice to see some new Sluti fans when she hasn't been playing for months :D Have a nice time here and yeah please Golo come back in Stuttgart please :tears:

serginho
Aug 21st, 2008, 04:54 PM
Hola!

I hope see tati playing soon in stuttgart or in a challenger, for me doesnt matter... i love so much her tennis and her personality in and out court

Slutati
Aug 21st, 2008, 04:56 PM
Welcome, serginho. :wavey: Tati's fans are the coolest people around ;)
Tati's gonna win Stuttgart :eek::banana:

FrenchY52
Aug 21st, 2008, 04:59 PM
Hola!

I hope see tati playing soon in stuttgart or in a challenger, for me doesnt matter... i love so much her tennis and her personality in and out court

She's the best :tears:

BTW talking about having some personnality has anyone seen the new video on wtatour.com :spit: "Be ambitious, be fearless, be yourself." But the whole thing is :rolls:

serginho
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:00 PM
Hey !
Nice to see some new Sluti fans when she hasn't been playing for months :D Have a nice time here and yeah please Golo come back in Stuttgart please :tears:

Yeah! Im a new sluti-lover:lol:

Slutiana
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:08 PM
She's the best :tears:

BTW talking about having some personnality has anyone seen the new video on wtatour.com :spit: "Be ambitious, be fearless, be yourself." But the whole thing is :rolls:
I can't be bothered to go on it.. Who was saying it? :rolls:

FrenchY52
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:09 PM
I can't be bothered to go on it.. Who was saying it? :rolls:

Marion :rolls:
It's worth it.

Fab-4
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:15 PM
Hola !

:dance: ... La gente canta con ardor
Que Viiiva Tatianaaa ! ... :dance:

serginho
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:24 PM
Hola !

:dance: ... La gente canta con ardor
Que Viiiva Tatianaaa ! ... :dance:

Oleeé :worship::lol:

Fab-4
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:30 PM
"Hi I"m mArion bartOli" with the accent yeah !
:haha::rolls:

Craigy
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:41 PM
She'll make it to the final even with a bad back! :inlove:

Aug 21st, 2008, 06:08 PM

:haha: That must be the worst video on WTA site ever :lol:

Can't wait to see Tati in such a video profile :hearts:

serginho
Aug 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM
I miss tati in the uso draw...

Dav.
Aug 21st, 2008, 09:01 PM
:lol: Don't start another Tati-Bartoli controversy please! :tape:

She has to, it's tradition! :lol:

Slutati
Aug 21st, 2008, 09:40 PM
:lol: Don't start another Tati-Bartoli controversy please! :tape:

Yeah, please don't. We all know Tati is better, cooler, hotter...;)

Harju.
Aug 21st, 2008, 09:47 PM
and bad backhand? :confused:

Dav.
Aug 21st, 2008, 09:54 PM
Yeah, please don't. We all know Tati is better, cooler, hotter...;)
Well duh. :lol:

Slutiana
Aug 21st, 2008, 09:59 PM
I think her backhand is more than just bad. :tape:

But you never know, everytime she's come back from injury she's randomly gotten a new shot. In 05 it was her forehand, and the last few times her serve has changed every time... Hopefully this time she can get a new backhand. Preferrably JJs. :hearts:

Slutati
Aug 21st, 2008, 10:01 PM
OMG, ya'll are gonna be sooooo surprised when she wins Stuttgart. I'm sure her backhand is totally amaze right now, she fixed it I tell you :banana:

Dav.
Aug 21st, 2008, 10:42 PM
Remember how amazing her BH was in Amelia Island and in '06 Zurich? It randomly gets pretty good and then a week later it's the worst shot in the top 20 again. :lol:

I was watching a DVD yesterday and when you break her game down, it's actually really good with a good number of weapons.

FH-AmaZe!!11
BH-:spit:
Serve-1st serve=weapon, 2nd=a bit inconsistent and a little predictable.
Footwork-Great, when moving around to her FH especially.
Movement-Good, but she's not lightning, particularly when moving side-to-side.
Mental-"One of the smartest players on tour. She anticipates better than almost anyone, particularly on the serve." Her mental lapses in tough situations are the only issue.
Volleys-Pretty inconsistent but they can be really good, as in AI. Other times, usually when lackjing match play, they are awful.
Dropshot-Basically the same as above. That dropshot in the Miami '06 tiebrake. :hearts:

That's basically what ES said and a bit of my own observations. Does it seem accurate?

I'm so bored and I have too much time on my hands today. :lol:

Slutiana
Aug 21st, 2008, 11:10 PM
She has a good second serve IMO. She goes for it... Its not that attackable and she hits quite a few aces on it considering its a second serve.

And I dno when that Video you were watching was from but when she came back from her ankle injury from wimbledon til linz last year she had lost all that weight she was really fast. :eek:

It feels weird watching videos from after the ankle injury in miami 06 til the Green clay season in 07 because its obvious that after she injured her ankle she got depressed and was comfort eating because she turned all chubsy wubsy. :rolls: I remember when I saw her at wimbledon in 06 against Diaz-Oliver.. She looked dreadful. :rolls: That was the worst I have ever seen her. :o She put on a bit of weight after she had the injury in linz but since then it seems shes lost that again. She was definatly looking her hottest in the second half of 07 when she had lost all that weight. :drool:

That was a bit of a random ramble. :rolls:

Dav.
Aug 21st, 2008, 11:54 PM
I guess I was a little hard on her but her 2nd serv is a little predictable at times. But yea, she does go for a lot on it and kee
s it pretty deep.

Her movement just varies from time to time, depending on whether she's recenly been injuired or not.

Dav.
Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:21 AM
Also, getting technical, the reason her bh tends to be so bad is because of the fact that she often tends to it the shot off of her back foot when she should be leaning into the ball. If you noticed, when she was hitting good bhs in AI or in Miami, she was leaning into the court and putting er weight on the shot. A perfect exampleof this is the DTL shot she hit against Jankovic in Toronto last year. Also breaking her timing becomes a big issue as well because she catches it so late, she has to break her wrist when hiting a bh. I think with practice Tati could realy improve it and make it a good shot if she's willing to put the effor into improving it.

Slutiana
Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:35 AM
Yeah but that all comes down to her confidence. When she started believing herself in Miami it was good, She hit a couple of bh return winners against jankovic in miami and as her confidence grew on it she started to use it well, in the fall last year as she developed a hot streak her confidence was really high and she wasn't afraid to hit through her backhand and she was hitting winners on it.

The weird thing with Tatis backhand is that when she pushes it, it is still as likely to fly out or hit the net as it would be if she was trying to smack it. And often when she does try and be aggresive when not in the right frame of mind, she takes it late.

She has a pretty good DTL bhand which is another reason why it's a bit of a high risk shot. But yeah if she hits through it, she'll be fine.

I remember when Tati played Henin in Stuttgart last year. Her backhand was setting up her forehand so well and wearing down Henin with it's consistency so much that Henin changed up her tactics and started trying to hit everything to Tati's forehand..

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:49 AM
ok :rolls::lol:

Slutiana
Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:52 AM
Shut up. :ras: Its not my fault im good at rambling. :bigcry: :ras:

And anyway im becoming a coach soon and I have to learn how to asses a player so this is good practise. :o :ras:

Dav.
Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:58 AM
ok :rolls::lol:
Oh, sorry. Maybe we should talk in a language that Marko will understand:

TatI's 4hAnD iS lYk AmAzE buTt hUr bAkHaNd Is lYk nAwT...bUTt iT cUldE bEe!!11

:rolls:

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:59 AM
:speakles:
You better not get loud with me ok :fiery::fiery:

Dav.
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:06 AM
Don't make me call sacurity! Oh God, I better stop before I get Tutu started on it. :lol:

You didn't like my analysis, Marko? :angel:

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:10 AM
Yes, I like it I just find it funny cuz Tati never plays and these are the kind of things people have to do to keep this forum busy :sobbing:

Slutiana
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:12 AM
Oh, sorry. Maybe we should talk in a language that Marko will understand:

TatI's 4hAnD iS lYk AmAzE buTt hUr bAkHaNd Is lYk nAwT...bUTt iT cUldE bEe!!11

Dav.
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:13 AM
Well, the forum is pretty busy compared to most and that's with Tati basically skipping 2008. :shrug:

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:14 AM
:weirdo::weirdo:

And of course Tati's forum is busy when some of her fans are the biggest postwhores ever :angel:

Slutiana
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:20 AM
:weirdo::weirdo:

And of course Tati's forum is busy when some of her fans are the biggest postwhores ever :angel:
:weirdo:

I swear I remember seeing you on like 7777 posts earlier today. :weirdo:. You are the definition of postwhore. :help:

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:26 AM
I did lmao. I remember when I had like 1000 posts a couple of months ago :haha: Eversince we made the postwhores thread, I'm crazy :crazy::cuckoo:

Craigy
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:30 AM

She'll have more success with her new left handed forehand. :hearts:
And if it comes down to it she can have an unfortunate tea spillage and accidentally spill her tea over Dementieva. :awww:
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/global/library/200x250/golovin_disney.jpg

Harju.
BTW my comment was supposed to be a joke. It was not meant to become a heated argument. :sobbing:.

I know y'all are bored but erm, it's time find a new favorite until the new season comes :ras:.

Slutiana
:tape: I've been on this forum for like 8 months more than you as well. :o

Slutiana
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:31 AM
BTW my comment was supposed to be a joke. It was not meant to become a heated argument. :sobbing:.

I know y'all are bored but erm, it's time find a new favorite until the new season comes :ras:.
Who said we're arguing?

Marko's just bitching. :ras:

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:33 AM
I'm not bitching, I would never!!!!!!
Ya'll are gonna regret this when she wins Stuttgart and YEC. Yes, she's gonna play YEC I don't care how, but she is :banana::woohoo:

Craigy
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:33 AM
Remember how amazing her BH was in Amelia Island and in '06 Zurich? It randomly gets pretty good and then a week later it's the worst shot in the top 20 again. :lol:

Oh my god. I love her even for being like this. :sobbing:

Dav.
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:39 AM

:haha:

We were just having a nice time analyzing until Marko came around. :ras:

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:44 AM
I ruin everything :bigcry::sobbing:

Slutiana
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:49 AM
It's not your fault you're from slovenia :awww:

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:54 AM
Slovenia is amaze :rolleyes:
Just ask Goloback Girl :rocker2:

Dav.
Aug 22nd, 2008, 01:55 AM
Just kidding, Marko. :hug: This forum would suck without you.

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:04 AM
Well, that's true :angel:
I am pretty amaze :angel:

Slutiana
Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:05 AM
Just kidding, Marko. :hug: This forum would suck without you.
:unsure:

I said it to Uranus and now im gonna say it to you marko... If you can't keep your rude comments to yourself then.

So long, see ya sucker, bon voyage, arrivederci, later loser, goodbye, good riddance, peace out, let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya, don't come back around here no more, hasta la vista, baby, kick rocks, and get the hell up out of here!

:wavey: ;)

Slutati
Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:08 AM
Jebi se, tutu :)

Slutiana
Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:11 AM
Jebi se, tutu :)
Jebacu ti nanu naninu, bulja. :)

Dav.
Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:13 AM
:spit: The :unsure: was perfect.

If Tati doesn't play soon, we're all gonna go insane...well, at least Marko. :shrug:

Dav.
Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:16 AM
You two. :haha:

Well, I'm gonna go do some AP work. :o

:wavey:

Slutiana
Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:19 AM
Im going now.. But if Marko replies just keep on calling him a Kurva. :D

FrenchY52
Aug 23rd, 2008, 09:25 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1585691.ece?offset=2

The sharp-shooting France international is also known for scoring well in the tennis world — pulling stunning pro Tatiana Golovin.

Nasri, 21, bombarded the 20-year-old with phone calls and texts after meeting her at an event in Marseille.

Although they keep their relationship as low-key as possible, the couple are being dubbed the “French Posh and Becks”, with the sky the limit as far as their earning potential is concerned.

The neighbour added: “Samir is convinced he has found the love of his life.

“He’d love Tatiana to move to London with him, but they are both very young — too young to be settling down.”

Omg he definitely wants to ruin Tati's career.

Slutati
Aug 24th, 2008, 04:36 PM
French Posh and Becks :haha::rolls::tape:

OMG, Samir fuck off. Leave Tati alone! Where is Noah when you need him :hysteric::shout:

Slutiana
Aug 24th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Omg yeah, fuck off Samir. I get it now, he's intentionally been fucking her every time he sees her so that she fucks up her back so much that she'll never be able to play tennis and she'll settle down with him. What a mug. :weirdo:

This dude needs to go, needs to go.... SACURITY!

Slutati
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:01 PM
OMG seriously. Such an asshole. Tati, you need to come to Slovenia, I'm way cooler than Samir. Poorer, but cooler :cool:

Slutiana
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM
:spit:

No, she should stay in london, just come down south to me. :cool:

Slutati
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:12 PM
No :weirdo:
She likes them young, but not THAT young. You can have her in like 2-3 years, okay ;)

Slutiana
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Omg, Im only like a year younger than you, and I bet I look older than you anyway. :weirdo: Go back to your hole Slovenia. :rolleyes:

Slutiana
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Omg, I can't even bad rep you. :weirdo:

I've spread around a million reps and still can't bad rep you. :weirdo:

Dav.
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:21 PM
You two at it again. :lol:

French posh and becks. :haha:

BTW, I just read that Tati's rank is the lowest it's been since August of 2004. :sobbing:

Slutati
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Omg, Im only like a year younger than you, and I bet I look older than you anyway. :weirdo: Go back to your hole Slovenia. :rolleyes:
LOL I hate it when people think they look older than they really are. That's the stupidest thing ever, how can you look older than you are. :weirdo: I'm sure you don't though ;) And I'm 17, aren't you like 15 :ras:
Baby :baby:

Dav.
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:27 PM
how can you look older than you are.
Ask Tati.

Aug 24th, 2008, 05:27 PM

Slutiana
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:28 PM
LOL I hate it when people think they look older than they really are. That's the stupidest thing ever, how can you look older than you are. :weirdo: I'm sure you don't though ;) And I'm 17, aren't you like 15 :ras:
Baby :baby:
Im like 6-1 so I think I do look older than I am, and so do the people who serve me alcohol. :angel:

And im 16 in like 3 months. :ras:

Slutiana
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Ask Tati.
:rolls: I know a couple of players who play on the ITF Circuit and one of them said that its a well known secret that Tati is like 3 years older than her passport says she is. I was like :spit:
:scared:

Slutati
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:30 PM
:haha::rolls:

I was just kidding, I don't even know what you look like Tututard :o:rolleyes: And Tati looks 20 to me :shrug:

Dav.
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:32 PM
:rolls: I know a couple of players who play on the ITF Circuit and one of them said that its a well known secret that Tati is like 3 years older than her passport says she is. I was like :spit:
A well-known secret. :spit:

They say that about every junior who comes out of nowhere to beat everyone older than herself. They said it about Sharapova for a while, too.

Dav.
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:34 PM
The girls I know on the ITF/WTA circuit are extremely jealous of anyone who does better than they do, so it really doesn't surprise me that they would say that, really. :shrug:

I think Tati looks 20, too. It's just funny to hear people constantly saying she's 43. :lol:

Slutati
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Well, every player is jealous of Tati. I understand them, they'll never be as hot or as cool as miss Golovin :inlove:
OMG I just realized this is the 2008 schedule thread :spit:

Dav.
Aug 24th, 2008, 05:43 PM
OMG I just realized this is the 2008 schedule thread :spit:

I didn't even notice. :sobbing:

BTW, I added a few stats to the stat thread. You all should go there and reply. :angel:

Slutiana
Aug 25th, 2008, 08:06 PM
:weirdo: Both of you. :o

Anyway it doesn't matter... Its not like she plays tennis nowadays.... :o

Fab-4
Aug 27th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Mats Wilander talking about Tati's injury :

" Will in France: Do you think Tatiana Golovin can come back to her best despite her injuries?

Mats: These things are really hard to know, because you don't know what sort of drive people have left after suffering those kinds of injuries. And being that young, I think that she hasn't accomplished what she thinks she's able to. But you never know. Some girls get really determined to come back because of the injury, but it's very easy to suddenly start using the injury as an excuse, subconsciously. If she doesn't get to where she should be in three years, then it will be tough. "

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/27082008/58/u-s-open-ask-mats-wilander-open-edition.html

FrenchY52
Aug 27th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Mats Wilander talking about Tati's injury :

" Will in France: Do you think Tatiana Golovin can come back to her best despite her injuries?

Mats: These things are really hard to know, because you don't know what sort of drive people have left after suffering those kinds of injuries. And being that young, I think that she hasn't accomplished what she thinks she's able to. But you never know. Some girls get really determined to come back because of the injury, but it's very easy to suddenly start using the injury as an excuse, subconsciously. If she doesn't get to where she should be in three years, then it will be tough. "

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/27082008/58/u-s-open-ask-mats-wilander-open-edition.html

Mats :yawn:

Willrock wtaworld poster ?

Slutati
Aug 27th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Mats :rolleyes:
I see he's still bitter cuz Tati didn't put out :awww:

Slutiana
Aug 27th, 2008, 01:41 PM
^:spit:

Mats. :weirdo:

yukon145
Aug 27th, 2008, 04:39 PM
that Bartoli avatar is grossing me out.

Slutati
Aug 27th, 2008, 05:20 PM
that Bartoli avatar is grossing me out.
It's hot :inlove:

So...Tati is in qualies for Kremlin Cup :D

Aug 27th, 2008, 05:25 PM
It's hot :inlove:

So...Tati is in qualies for Kremlin Cup :D

Yeah, your avatar is really hot :lol:

OMG, we now have to ease into that Tati has to play qualies :sobbing:
But it's good to hear she enters some tournaments. Maybe her back is OK now :unsure:

Slutati
Aug 27th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah, it's so weird, Tati in qualies. :eek: But it's a big tournament and even Kirilenko has to qualify and she's like what 22nd in the world?
Anyway, it's a good sign Tati's entering some events. :banana: She should totally enter Quebec :D

Slutiana
Aug 27th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Tati entering tournaments. :inlove:

Although she should focus on the Tier IIIs and IVs first of all IMO.
Omg, is she gonna have to play qualies in Stuttgart? Remember how packed it was last year... :scared:

Fired
Aug 27th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Tati entering tournaments. :inlove:

Although she should focus on the Tier IIIs and IVs first of all IMO.
Omg, is she gonna have to play qualies in Stuttgart? Remember how packed it was last year... :scared:She better get a WC there, she's Stuttgart' Queen!

rseto
Aug 27th, 2008, 09:06 PM
nice to see tati enter some tournaments.

i actually think the comments by mats were fair. i thought he might not give her any chance. :lol: and some of us here probably have the same questions that he does.

Slutati
Aug 27th, 2008, 09:52 PM
I think she's the last accepted in main draw for Stuttgart :scratch:
I could be wrong though :angel: If not, then they'll totally give her a WC :banana:

FrenchY52
Aug 27th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Go Go Goloback ! Back to the track ! Ok sorry. :rolleyes:

Nice to see her on an entry list, even though this seems sooo far :tears: This might be a good sign.

It's gonna be funny when she starts 2009 ranked 200th or something and gets wildcards at every tournaments :hearts:

Slutiana
Aug 27th, 2008, 11:22 PM
But you can only get like 3 w/cs or something like that. :sobbing:

Aug 28th, 2008, 09:44 AM
I think she's the last accepted in main draw for Stuttgart :scratch:

Yes she is. So no quali in Stuttgart :D

wurzelman
Sep 1st, 2008, 10:02 PM
:bounce::bounce: Tati playing a tourney:D

Slutati
Sep 2nd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Tati in Zurich qualies :bigcry:

Harju.
Sep 2nd, 2008, 09:29 PM
Entering and withdrawing or pulling out at the last minute, that's what Tati always does these days :hearts:

Slutati
Sep 2nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah. :lol: That's sooooo Jelena Dokic :hearts:

Slutiana
Sep 2nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
Why are you crying if shes playing in Zurich? :weirdo:

And no, thats soooo Serena. :weirdo:

Slutati
Sep 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Cuz she'll probably withdraw :weirdo: Also she was a finalist there last year and now she has to play qualies :weirdo::weirdo:

And Jelena is the queen of withdrawing from tournaments, get it together :weirdo:

Slutiana
Sep 2nd, 2008, 09:58 PM
Maybe they'll give her a w/c... I think she really should ask for one considering she has fans in places like Zurich and Luxembourg. :hearts: Can't wait.

Slutati
Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:03 PM
Nah, if she's gonna play then she better play qualies. I guess it's more her level now, I mean she would get her ass murdered in the main draw. :shrug:

Slutiana
Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:37 PM
You haven't even seen her play yet. Considering shes been hitting since like a month ago, sh emight be back to being a good player right now. :shrug: Unlike in Berlin and those countless other tournaments where she literally just entered the very next tournament.

Slutati
Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:44 PM
Well ok then even better. If she's back to being a good player she should trash all the bitches in qualies and get some matches under her belt. God knows she needs them. :shrug: I really, really, really don't believe she's going to play for the rest of the year though. I still thought she would until she withdrew from the Olympics...

I guess we'll see what happens :angel:

Sep 3rd, 2008, 12:28 PM
Last year runner-up in qualies :fiery: I think the Zurich organizers should give her a wildcard :o

Protoss
Sep 3rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
Is Tati gonna end up with a protected ranking?

Dav.
Sep 3rd, 2008, 09:49 PM
Is Tati gonna end up with a protected ranking?
Hey, welcome here. :wavey:

Only if she skips the rest of the year because to get a protected ranking you have to miss three slams and be out for six months.

Slutiana
Sep 3rd, 2008, 10:41 PM
Well since shes entering tournaments right now makes me think that she will play. She said that there was barely any pain at the olympics but she didn't want to risk it. :shrug:

I hope shes back in France or the US, though. She better be. :weirdo:

youkoulélé
Sep 4th, 2008, 10:24 PM
:wavey: hey guys, it's been a while !

i hope that Tati will come back for this indoor season, women tennis is so boring (except this Venus-Serena match :inlove:) !

Dav.
Sep 6th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Will Tati enter Luxembourg, too? That would be fourt straight weeks of events.

I really hope she doesn't play any of these events unless she's fully healed and ready to come back. I still think she should wait until next year, though. :shrug:

Slutiana
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:10 PM
No, she shouldn't just skip the whole year off if she can play. If she did, then that would be a sign of lack of motivation if anything. :shrug:

No she's not down to play that.

Slutati
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:16 PM
I don't know. :bigcry: Do whatever Tati, just do something already :rolleyes:

Sep 6th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Will Tati enter Luxembourg, too? That would be fourt straight weeks of events.

I really hope she doesn't play any of these events unless she's fully healed and ready to come back. I still think she should wait until next year, though. :shrug:

I think she will. Lists should be out next week... I don't know if it's the best to play after such a long break so many events in a row :shrug:

FrenchY52
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Nothing really new but a fan on G-A saw Georges Goven yesterday at the Mladenovic match at the US Open and he asked him about Tati and Goven just answered that she was trying to come back as soon as possible. Anyway I'm still waiting for the "Tati OUT of Stuttgart, Moscow, Zurich" thread.

Tennis :yawn:

Please Tati make some photoshoot with Samir or something :sobbing:

Sep 6th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Nothing really new but a fan on G-A saw Georges Goven yesterday at the Mladenovic match at the US Open and he asked him about Tati and Goven just answered that she was trying to come back as soon as possible. Anyway I'm still waiting for the "Tati OUT of Stuttgart, Moscow, Zurich" thread.

:o

Slutati
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Yes, Tati make a photoshoot with Samir and Joakim, that would be so amaze :hearts:

Screw tennis :p

Dav.
Sep 6th, 2008, 07:06 PM

:haha: Made by yours truly, of course.

No, she shouldn't just skip the whole year off if she can play. If she did, then that would be a sign of lack of motivation if anything.
No, she should wait a bit longer to ensure that she doesn't reaggrivate her injury, like she always does. If her back was that sensitive in Beijing, I highly doubt she would be able to play Stuttgart.

I think she will. Lists should be out next week... I don't know if it's the best to play after such a long break so many events in a row:shrug:
Exactly. She's bound to get injured again.

Slutiana
Sep 6th, 2008, 07:13 PM

Please Tati make some photoshoot with Samir or something :sobbing:
:rolls: I don't get what's up with the "OUT" :rolls:
:haha: Made by yours truly, of course.

No, she should wait a bit longer to ensure that she doesn't reaggrivate her injury, like she always does. If her back was that sensitive in Beijing, I highly doubt she would be able to play Stuttgart.

Exactly. She's bound to get injured again.
Well we don't know how bad it is. she didn't say that it was bad in Beijing but that she didn't want to reaggrivate it, so if she plays it will be because it is better, not because she misses tennis so much that she is short-cutting.

FrenchY52
Sep 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM
BTW I looked at the list of the Pictures thread and many Tati fans have disappeared :sobbing: :unsure:

Selyoink?
TatiAnnaHolic?
martirogi?
Magic07?
am13?
Oural?
MarineGoTati?
I<3Tati?
juanito?
Tom Boonen?
and many others

Slutiana
Sep 6th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I remember TatiAnnaHolic.

Also Jirku got banned.

Selyonik posts on MTF but not here (he has a Tati avy on MTF!!)

Dav.
Sep 6th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I remember TatiAnnaHolic.

Also Jirku got banned.

Selyonik posts on MTF but not here (he has a Tati avy on MTF!!)
Selyoink does post here, just not in Tati's forum anymore.

I<3Tati was a friend of mine from Kournikova.com who helped get me into Tati. He's bored with women's tennis now.

What did Jirku do again? And I miss TatiAnnaHolic!

martirogi
Oural

These two post here still, I think, just not obsessively like us.

FrenchY52
Sep 6th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Yeah I didn't mention Jirku since he's always been retarded and told me a few months ago that he didn't like Tati anymore because she was dating a muslim or whatever. I hope he won't come to threaten me for saying this :yawn:

Oh yes it is the one he used to have on Wtaworld ! http://www.menstennisforums.com/customavatars/avatar21272_1.gif
I should try to post more often on MTF so that people may see my Tati 2004 avatar :(

Slutiana
Sep 6th, 2008, 07:53 PM
:rolls:. Post in the GIlles Simon forum! :yeah:

FrenchY52
Sep 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM
:rolls:. Post in the GIlles Simon forum! :yeah:

I think I posted my 1st message here on MTF !
And there was someone called Grenouille (frog) :rolls:

Slutati
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:30 AM
Tatiana will never get injured again :shrug:

Fab-4
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Tati seems healthy but we'll probably see her not before 2009.
Use a translator, I'm too lazy lol (and not enough good in english so re-lol). Or waiting for a probably G-A translation ...

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/20080909_192610_golovin-une-question-de-patience_Dev.html

Après une année cauchemardesque, ponctuée par une appendicite, un kyste à la hanche et des douleurs au dos, Tatiana Golovin (Photo L'Equipe) entrevoit le bout du chemin. Son inflammation au dos se résorbe, la Française s'entraîne physiquement et souhaite désormais ne pas précipiter sa reprise. «Cette saison, il faut être réaliste. Il vaut mieux faire deux bons mois d'entraînement et reprendre en Australie.» Tati a retenu les leçons, données par son corps, mise aujourd'hui sur la patience et revient en exclusivité sur cette saison galère avec comme crève-coeur, les Jeux Olympiques : «Quand j'ai pris l'avion, j'étais sûre à 100% de jouer. Il n'y avait pas de doute. Avec le voyage, le climat et l'entraînement, j'ai commencé à sentir des douleurs. J'étais vraiment perdue. J'étais là-bas, j'avais envie de jouer et je ne pouvais pas. C'était le moment le plus difficile de l'année.»

«Tatiana Golovin, comment allez-vous après tous vos ennuis de santé ?
Cela va bien. Je suis rentrée de Londres et je suis actuellement à paris. Je fais des tests médicaux, des prises de sang et une IRM. L'inflammation commence vraiment à partir, il ne reste presque plus rien. C'est vraiment une très bonne nouvelle.

D'où vient cette accumulation de blessures ?
C'est une accumulation de choses. Ce mal au dos, survenu en janvier, est une conséquence. J'ai fait beaucoup, beaucoup d'efforts toute ma carrière. Je joue depuis sept ans et mon corps connaît un moment de faiblesse. L'année dernière, j'ai très bien fini la saison. J'étais 12e mondiale et j'ai enchaîné beaucoup de matches. J'ai connu beaucoup de stress au niveau corporel et mental. Après cette fin de saison, j'ai tout de suite enchaîné. Je n'ai peut-être pas pris assez de repos. Je n'avais peut-être pas assez récupéré et à un moment, mon corps a commencé à dire qu'il fallait y aller doucement. Je me disais : je suis jeune, mon corps va bien. Je n'ai peut-être pas prêté assez attention à mon corps. Il faut que je remette tout en ordre avant de repartir. Depuis l'âge de 7 ans, je m'entraîne tous les jours, j'ai passé beaucoup d'heures sur le terrain avec la chaleur, les décalages horaires, la fatigue. Puis il y a eu le kyste et l'appendicite.

Aujourd'hui, vous allez prendre votre temps.
Avec l'expérience, j'ai appris. Avec mes entorses à la cheville, j'ai toujours voulu recommencer plus tôt pour aller jouer en Fed Cup ou les Grands Chelems. En fin de compte, j'ai fait plus de mal que de bien à mon corps. C'est la raison pour laquelle je ne reprends pas tout de suite même si l'inflammation commence à baisser et que je me sens de mieux en mieux. Je veux prendre mon temps et revenir plus forte que jamais, avec aucun pépin de santé. Je suis très ambitieuse, je n'ai pas envie de revenir pour faire un ou deux tournois et jouer moyennement. Je me suis déjà prouvée que je pouvais battre les meilleures joueuses et que je pouvais être dans le Top 10.

Avez-vous beaucoup douté pendant cette période d'arrêt forcé ?
C'est le pire des cauchemars pour un athlète. Sans notre corps, on ne peut rien faire. Au départ, il n'y a eu pas mal de diagnostics différents. Je ne pensais pas que cela pouvait être aussi grave. On a peut-être perdu un petit peu de temps. Avec l'expérience, je sais qu'il faut toujours être à 100 % dans le sport de haut niveau. Il y a beaucoup de contraintes mentalement et physiquement. Il faut revenir uniquement quand tout va bien et lorsque tous les tests sont positifs.

Et moralement, comment avez-vous vécu cette période ?
J'ai connu beaucoup de hauts et de bas. Parfois, je n'étais pas bien du tout. A d'autres moments, j'étais bien, j'avais de l'espoir et je me disais que je reviendrais. Actuellement, je suis dans cet état d'esprit. Je sais que je vais revenir et que cela va très bien se passer. C'est juste une question de patience. C'est un peu comme un test pour voir ma volonté de revenir et de rejouer. Je remercie tous les gens qui étaient près de moi pour me soutenir dans ces moments difficiles. C'est très bouleversant dans une carrière. Toute ma vie, j'ai joué au tennis et je n'ai pensé qu'à cela. D'un coup, je n'avais plus le tennis et il fallait faire autre chose.

Qu'avez-vous fait ?
J'ai passé beaucoup, beaucoup de temps chez les médecins avec les scanners et les prises de sang. J'ai les bras tout bleus ! En même temps, j'ai essayé de profiter mes amis et de ma famille et de garder le moral. J'ai essayé de ne pas trop regarder les tournois. Chaque fois que je regarde le tennis, je me dis que je pourrais y être. Chaque fois que je regarde un match, j'ai envie de m'entraîner directement. Avec les Jeux Olympiques, j'ai eu beaucoup d'espoirs. Je pensais que j'allais pouvoir reprendre. J'avais fait trois semaines d'entraînement, je faisais des matches, j'étais vraiment prête à jouer.

Que s'est-il exactement passé à Pékin ?
Quand j'ai pris l'avion, j'étais sûre à 100% de jouer. Il n'y avait pas de doute. Je jouais bien et je commençais même à me faire des idées de médailles. J'avais envie de gagner comme dans n'importe quel tournoi. Avec le voyage, le climat à Pékin, la fatigue et l'entraînement avec les filles là-bas, cela a été un peu trop. C'était prématuré. J'ai commencé à sentir des douleurs. J'étais vraiment perdue. J'étais là-bas, j'avais envie de jouer et je ne pouvais pas. C'était le moment le plus difficile de l'année. Quand il y a les Jeux Olympiques, on ne pense au temps nécessaire pour récupérer, on pense à jouer. Je l'ai très mal vécu ce forfait. On a parlé avec le docteur, j'ai essayé de rejouer, j'ai pris des médicaments, j'ai fait de la mésothérapie. On a tout fait pour que je puisse jouer. J'ai dû prendre ma décision au dernier moment. C'était très dur parce que je me disais : «Essaie de jouer, entre sur le court». Si j'avais fait de la figuration comme à Berlin, je l'aurais regretté.

Aujourd'hui, quel est votre programme ?
Je fais uniquement du physique. J'ai des bons centres de soins à Londres. J'attends de ne plus avoir mal nulle part, de voir que tous les tests médicaux sont positifs. A ce moment-là, soit je rentrerais aux Etats-Unis, soit je m'entraînerais à la Fédération, soit je retrouverais un entraîneur. C'est le prochain pas à faire. Il faut rester positif. Je ne me suis pas donnée de date parce que je me suis donnée des dates toute l'année. Cela ne sert à rien, il ne faut pas brusquer les choses car on se met davantage de stress et la situation ne fait qu'empirer. Il faut du temps. Cette saison, il faut être réaliste. Je rate toute l'année, ce n'est pas dans les cinq derniers tournois que je vais faire quelque chose. Il vaut mieux faire deux bons mois d'entraînement et reprendre en Australie.

Ces blessures vous font-elles revoir votre programmation pour l'an prochain ?
Cela m'a fait beaucoup mûrir et réfléchir par rapport à la façon dont je gérais ma carrière et ma vie. Aujourd'hui, je sais qu'un corps de haut niveau n'est pas un corps normal. Quand on est joueur de tennis, on ne peut pas vivre la vie des gens "normaux". Il y a beaucoup de sacrifices à faire. Peut-être que je ne les faisais pas avant, cela m'a fait réaliser à quel point je suis sensible. C'est l'hygiène de vie, la façon de s'entraîner, l'enchaînement des tournois en gérant mieux sa programmation. Je sais que la santé est importante et je ne prends plus rien pour acquis. Il faut mieux gérer sa vie, tout simplement.»

Sep 9th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks Fabien! :) What are the key statements (except probably coming not before 2009) ?

Slutati
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:21 PM

Slutiana
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:25 PM
i cant be bothered to even read all of that
but thanks. :) Hope she will play.

FrenchY52
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:42 PM
She really isn't a typical blonde-tanned-hottie. She reads a lot and she is just so smart. :hearts:

I really don't hyave time to translate it now, but she basically says that she's learnt from her injuries. But she doesn't tell it the same way as she used to. She says this year she's had very difficul moments, moments of hope.
The Olympics were her worst memory of the year. In the plane, she was 100% sure she was going to play, she was even thinking of a medal because she had been playing really well in practice sessions.
She has just come back from London where there are great care centres. She only does physical things. She said it was hard because she's been doing tennis all her life, and this year she had to do other things : mostly seeing doctors, blood testst (she says her arm is blue because of the blood tests!). She thanks everyone a lot. She said this year was a test to see if she really wanted to keep on competed : and yes she does, she knows she is going to come back stronger than ever, she knows she has everything to be in the top10.

She is going to stop scheduling things because she's done it all year and it hasn't been useful at all. It made things go worse, it was stressful etc. She knows she can't be back at her best with 4-5 tournaments, she thinks it'd be better to practice during 2 whole months and come back 100% fit in Australia.

The injury is almost 100% healed, and she will start playing again when everything is FOR SURE ok. Then she will go and train either in Florida, France with the federation, or find a coach.

Sorry for the rough and full of mistakes translation.

Slutati
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks so much :hearts:
Can't wait for Aussie Open :inlove:

Dinayer
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks so much :hearts:
Can't wait for Aussie Open :inlove:

me too :)

but its too much time :sad:

Dav.
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Smartiana. :hearts:

Thanks for the translation, Frenchy. :)It's definitely great to see Tati handling this injury intelligently, although it makes me sad to see that her injuries made her seriously consider retirement. And yeah, she definitely should have been top 10 years ago. Nice to see Tati took my advice to comeback next year. She probably can't make decisions without referring to me first. :angel:

Harju.
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:00 AM
thanks for the article and translation.

it's great to know that she's taking the whole season off and be ready for australia instead. :D

Slutiana
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Omg Tati. :bigcry:

But Yeah, great news. Thanks a lot Bruno. :worship:

Golovinjured.
Sep 10th, 2008, 05:18 AM
:hearts: Comeback :inlove:

I wonder if she'll play Hopman Cup with Richie?

Harju.
Sep 10th, 2008, 05:22 AM

i'd travel to perth if that ever happens :hearts:

Sep 10th, 2008, 08:12 AM
So no Tati @ Stuttgart!? :sad:

But ok, she learned from her injuries. and thats a good sign :) AO winner 2009 - Tatiana Golovin :drool:

Thanks Frenchy for translation :yeah:

Sep 10th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Tati on Luxembourg entrylist. I thought she wants to comeback 2009 :shrug:

Golovinjured.
Sep 10th, 2008, 09:10 AM
:eek: Luxembourg?

I'm torn. I want her back playing, but I don't want her to rush it.

Droolv
Sep 10th, 2008, 09:30 AM

i'd travel to perth if that ever happens :hearts:

If Tati came to Perth, I would cheer so loud for her :lol: Please come Tati :p

Slutiana
Sep 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM
No, Tati will be playing with Gilles or Gael in Hopman cup maybe. :hearts:

Im not really bothered anymore, if she plays, amaze. If not, good luck next year. Go Tati. :hearts:

FrenchY52
Sep 10th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I love when she plays Hopman Cup but I'm always worried for her body since she has to play lots of matches :unsure: I think we're all gonna cry the day we see her playing tennis again.

(I hate my new sig :sobbing: )

FrenchY52
Sep 10th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Also I've just seen that on a soccer show on Sunday, Samir was asked about how he was living in Londonor something, and he apparently answered something like : "My girlfriend will cook for me when she comes to London." :o
Just wanted to let you know this.

Slutiana
Sep 10th, 2008, 06:05 PM
He needs to get a life. It seems like he's obsessed with her. :weirdo: :o:o:o

Sep 10th, 2008, 08:25 PM
(I hate my new sig :sobbing: )

So, why did you change it when you hate it? ;)

Also I've just seen that on a soccer show on Sunday, Samir was asked about how he was living in Londonor something, and he apparently answered something like : "My girlfriend will cook for me when she comes to London." :o
Just wanted to let you know this.

Tati @ the cooker :tape:

Iceland
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Such a bad year for Tati... It's the best decision she could take to end it now and take her time for good.
She will anyway feel very fresh mentally! Hopefully Samir will allow her to go out of the kitchen from time to time :tape:.

Slutati
Sep 11th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Samir is so delusional :haha:

She's not gonna cook for him. What happened with the whole Noah story anyway? :scratch:

Droolv
Sep 12th, 2008, 12:07 AM
No, Tati will be playing with Gilles or Gael in Hopman cup maybe. :hearts:

Just please come Tati :awww: I'm seeing lots of ties this year (probably a season pass) and I really wanna see her live :cool: Come to Perth Tati :p Oh and cooker :ras: Out of the kitchen and onto the tennis court :lol:

Dav.
Sep 19th, 2008, 03:30 PM
So Tati will soon be out of Stuttgart, Moscow, Zurich and Luxembourg and will not start 2009 in Perth (Cornet-Simon).

With Portoroz points coming off, Tati's ranking starts its drop to hell with #40 on Monday. Then the following points come off in the weeks to come:

Luxembourg-QF-70
Stuttgart-F-215
Zurich-F-300
Linz-1R-1

A total of of 586 points. Her Monday ranking will have 693 points, so once the former comes off, she'll have a grand total of 107 points, putting her at about 252 in the rankings, not including the points lower-ranked players will gain, putting Tati even lower.

:sad: Hopefully she can make a thunderous, except unlike Sesil's, comeback in 2009, similar to 2004 and take the tour by storm. :)

Sep 19th, 2008, 09:35 PM
:sad: Hopefully she can make a thunderous, except unlike Sesil's, comeback in 2009, similar to 2004 and take the tour by storm. :)

I'm sure she will ;)

yukon145
Sep 20th, 2008, 03:16 PM
hopefully just a few deep runs at a few events and Tati will be shooting up the rankings.

Protoss
Sep 20th, 2008, 03:23 PM
With her low ranking, will Tati have to use a special ranking to play at the Australian Open?

Dav.
Sep 20th, 2008, 04:05 PM
With her low ranking, will Tati have to use a special ranking to play at the Australian Open?
Or a WC, yes. You can only use a special ranking for one slam, so she would most likely use it here and, if needed, get a WC into Roland Garros. Tati said she was hitting the ball really well before her back started hurting again in Beijing and she even thought about winning a medal so hopefully, like yukon said, she will have a few deep runs early in '09 and her rank will rise fairly quickly. Being positive, it will be kinda neat to see Tati rising the ranks again with nothing to lose. It will be 2004 all over again (she started even lower then). :)

FrenchY52
Sep 20th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I've just translated Tati's interview from L'équipe where she announced she won't be back next year on GA (it's a different interview from the previous article where I did not completely translate it.).
http://www.golovin-attitude.com/en/

Sep 20th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks Frenchy. What she says sounds really mature. Can't wait for Australia :)

Droolv
Sep 21st, 2008, 12:33 AM
Thanks, great interview :yeah:

She really sounds like she's commited which is good ;)

yukon145
Sep 21st, 2008, 01:30 AM
thank you for the translation!

Slutiana
Sep 21st, 2008, 02:26 PM
Im sure all the slams will give her w/cs anyway...

Slutati
Sep 21st, 2008, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the translation :yeah:

Tati :awww::hug:

Dav.
Sep 28th, 2008, 02:53 PM
So Tati will soon be out of Stuttgart, Moscow, Zurich and Luxembourg and will not start 2009 in Perth (Cornet-Simon).

With Portoroz points coming off, Tati's ranking starts its drop to hell with #40 on Monday. Then the following points come off in the weeks to come:

Luxembourg-QF-70
Stuttgart-F-215
Zurich-F-300
Linz-1R-1

A total of of 586 points. Her Monday ranking will have 693 points, so once the former comes off, she'll have a grand total of 107 points, putting her at about 252 in the rankings, not including the points lower-ranked players will gain, putting Tati even lower.

So the drop to hell continues on Monday when Tati's Luxembourg points come off, making her ranking 47.

The comes Stuttgart and Zurich. :scared:

Sep 28th, 2008, 03:39 PM
So the drop to hell continues on Monday when Tati's Luxembourg points come off, making her ranking 47.

Please stop telling the ranking fall of Tati. The next two or three weeks will be horrible :sobbing:

yukon145
Sep 28th, 2008, 03:41 PM

you can't think about that. instead think about how Tati will have NOTHING to defend next year.

FrenchY52
Sep 28th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Yes we shouldn't care about her ranking anymore. I actually think it's gonna be funny to see her out of the top200. Tati's career and life :rolls:

Dav.
Sep 28th, 2008, 04:40 PM
you can't think about that. instead think about how Tati will have NOTHING to defend next year.
We've been saying that for three years. :sobbing:

Slutati
Sep 28th, 2008, 07:56 PM
You know what. It can only go up from there so I can't wait till she leaves top 200.

FrenchY52
Sep 28th, 2008, 08:41 PM
We've been saying that for three years. :sobbing:

We are so pathetic. Every year we say "she'll have nothing to defend next year" and she doesn't win any point and gets injured all the time. :lol:

Slutiana
Sep 28th, 2008, 09:06 PM
:crying2:

yukon145
Sep 29th, 2008, 12:40 AM
We are so pathetic. Every year we say "she'll have nothing to defend next year" and she doesn't win any point and gets injured all the time. :lol:

i know :sad::sad:

charlieluvtennis
Sep 29th, 2008, 02:31 PM
:hug: Hope for a injury free year next year :)

Slutiana
Sep 29th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Loic and Amelie split up. I hope Tati can appoint him as her new coach now :D

Iceland
Sep 29th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Journalists asked him about Tati. Nothing is sure yet but he knows that Tati would like to have him on her side. He said he would either coach a young tennis player (boy/girl) or 'find another project'.
He will first take a break and then decide ;).

FrenchY52
Sep 29th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Hey Charlie :)

Please Loïc choose Tati ! She needs a coach like him, someone who will impress her and have an autority on her. And obviously someone who knows how to build a great champion.

Slutati
Sep 29th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Yes, please work with him. He could help her so much and she won AI when they worked together :bounce::bounce:
Come on Loic, take Tati...she's hot :hearts:

Adrian1092
Sep 29th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Whats going on with her these days :S I hope she comes back soon :hearts:

charlieluvtennis
Sep 29th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Hey Charlie :)

Please Loïc choose Tati ! She needs a coach like him, someone who will impress her and have an autority on her. And obviously someone who knows how to build a great champion.

:wavey:

Yeah, i think he be good for Tati :)
Help her get back into her winning ways :p

Sep 29th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Pleeease, Loic :)

Dav.
Sep 29th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Loic would be perfect for Tats. Remember how well she played when he was with her in Amelia last year? ;)

On a more depressed not, it really makes me sad looking back on Tati's career (the injuries). She's had a very good one so far, yes, but she had/has the talent to be a top player if it wasn't for her body. She should be right up there with Sharapova, Ivanovic, etc and the same for Nicole. She's gonna be 21 at the start of next year and could have accomplished so much more by now and would have like so many of the other good, younger players. It will suck to see the end of people calling her the up-and-coming youngster, or whatever. People are always talking bad about her now like she was never a good player and when she comes back and plays well, they'll be right back on her bandwagon. :o[/RANT]

Slutati
Sep 29th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Loic would be perfect for Tats. Remember how well she played when he was with her in Amelia last year? ;)

On a more depressed not, it really makes me sad looking back on Tati's career (the injuries). She's had a very good one so far, yes, but she had/has the talent to be a top player if it wasn't for her body. She should be right up there with Sharapova, Ivanovic, etc and the same for Nicole. She's gonna be 21 at the start of next year and could have accomplished so much more by now and would have like so many of the other good, younger players. It will suck to see the end of people calling her the up-and-coming youngster, or whatever. People are always talking bad about her now like she was never a good player and when she comes back and plays well, they'll be right back on her bandwagon. :o[/RANT]
It's true. When she wins the AO this forum is gonna be so active :o

yukon145
Sep 29th, 2008, 10:50 PM
please let Tati get Loic as her coach...

serginho
Oct 1st, 2008, 09:31 PM
Oh no :o Tati your rank :tape:

Slutati
Oct 2nd, 2008, 12:30 AM
:lol:
We don't like to talk about her ranking much :o:sobbing:

nouf
Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:24 AM
47th now wait after stuttgart :/

Dav.
Oct 2nd, 2008, 12:46 PM
I know you guys will hate me, but she will be 82 (at the highest) on Monday. :sobbing:

nouf
Oct 2nd, 2008, 01:03 PM
kristina mladenovic said to me today that lacoste wanted to do one special episode of tatiana's world during usopen 2008, but not only with tati but too with mladenovic called "Le monde de tati et kiki" :) tati in women and kiki in juniors
sure it was cancelled because tati didn't usopen but maybe project will be for australian open more news soon

Golovinjured.
Oct 2nd, 2008, 01:16 PM
kristina mladenovic said to me today that lacoste wanted to do one special episode of tatiana's world during usopen 2008, but not only with tati but too with mladenovic called "Le monde de tati et kiki" :) tati in women and kiki in juniors
sure it was cancelled because tati didn't usopen but maybe project will be for australian open more news soon

Cool :yeah:

I know you guys will hate me, but she will be 82 (at the highest) on Monday. :sobbing:

Let's not worry about her WTA ranking, she still has the #1 smile on the tour :hearts:

FrenchY52
Oct 2nd, 2008, 01:39 PM
Let's not worry about her WTA ranking, she still has the #1 smile on the tour :hearts:

:yeah:
When is that challenge on your avatar from ?

Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:37 PM

Oh yes, she has :inlove:

:yeah:
When is that challenge on your avatar from ?

Yesterday Li-Serena. It was the service of Li wich brought her the final matchpoint I think ;)

FrenchY52
Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:41 PM
Oh yes, she has :inlove:

Yesterday Li-Serena. It was the service of Li wich brought her the final matchpoint I think ;)

I see, thanks :)

Slutati
Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
*bitchslaps Dav*

Cool :yeah:

why is she not in your sig? :weirdo: Remove Kirilenko/Ivanovic please

FrenchY52
Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:26 PM

Are you joking? :) Btw Goloback_Girl are the blue letters meant to look like a Jesus cross?

Slutati
Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:30 PM
Are you joking? :) Btw Goloback_Girl are the blue letters meant to look like a Jesus cross?
OMG :o:o:o:o:o:o
I'm so stupid :sobbing: Forget I said anything :tape::o

Love the sig :hearts:

Slutiana
Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
*bitchslaps Dav*

Omg, you're an idiot. :crying2:

Slutati
Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:43 PM
No, shut up :bigcry::bigcry:
I use the blue version and it's hard to see the blue letters and...and...and...*tries to find more excuses*

just shut up ok :weirdo::sobbing:

Slutiana
Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:56 PM
why do you use the blue one? :weirdo:

Am I the only person who uses the new wtaw skin? :o

Can you suggest any matches where Tati played amaze in? :)

Im downloading Slutiana vs Sexlana and will upload that and vs Vaidisova if I can. Those are 2 of the best matches shes ever played... Im looking for more beatdowns to upload. :drool:

FrenchY52
Oct 2nd, 2008, 06:05 PM
Marko :silly: :sobbing:

The grey skin is the best ! Tati/Kim @ Antwerp06 but the end is too sad, Tati/Serena USO04 but you must already have it, Tati/Safarova FC06 if you're looking for a beatdown, and there were amazing exchanges in the 1st set between Tati and Sugi @ FC07..

Slutati
Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:41 PM
No, the blue skin is the best :hearts:
And let's not mention my stupidity anymore ok :sobbing:

Yes, upload more matches, do it :hearts: I don't care which ones, I just want some more :D

Dav.
Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:04 PM
Marko :silly: :sobbing:

The grey skin is the best ! Tati/Kim @ Antwerp06 but the end is too sad, Tati/Serena USO04 but you must already have it, Tati/Safarova FC06 if you're looking for a beatdown, and there were amazing exchanges in the 1st set between Tati and Sugi @ FC07..
Marko. :weirdo:

The Safarova match isn't available, is it?

The Mauresmo/Tati match in '06 was just amazing (until the end). :hearts:

Slutiana
Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:10 PM
I use the 2007 skin. The burgandy one. :o

Ok, I remember the Maresmo and Clijsters chokes matches. :o

FrenchY52
Oct 6th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Tati starts training again this week with Loic Courteau. he's not sure yet and will take a decision later.

Oct 6th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Tati starts training again this week with Loic Courteau. he's not sure yet and will take a decision later.

That's great news! Hope the cooperation will take longer than with Mats :) I think Loic will become her coach... I hope ;)