PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Schedule! WhAt SchEduLe?!? Who needs it when you don't play!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

rseto
May 23rd, 2008, 06:21 PM
:awww: ... looking at another RG draw without tati.

.:sk:.
May 29th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Tati enters Birmingham :D
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=344205

yukon145
May 29th, 2008, 07:42 PM
thank the lord, now please be and STAY healthy.

Hant11
May 29th, 2008, 07:45 PM
very good news!

Slutati
May 29th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Awesome news, thanks so much:)

Dav.
May 29th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Tati really, really needs to enter Birmingham, if healthy enough. She's going to need the grass court preparation and plus, she's always done well there and enjoys that tourney.
I knew it! :D

Smart decision by Tati for the aforementioned reasons. All the best to her on grass! :)

rseto
May 30th, 2008, 02:34 AM
i was beginning to think that tati wasn't going to play more than two tournaments in a row for the short term.

if she's healthy, this is good to see. with the small field in eastbourne, i was worried she wouldn't get enough matches to be ready for wimbledon.

Craigy
May 30th, 2008, 04:15 PM
I can't wait. :hearts:

yukon145
May 30th, 2008, 05:58 PM

i love that picture of Tati Craig. Tati looked so good at Wimbledon 2004.

Slutiana
May 30th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Why don't they make 16 year olds like that nowadays? :drool:

Iceland
May 30th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Allez Tati, your real comeback is beginning. I hope she is physically there. Her tennis would come back pretty quickly if so.
Cmon, we need you Tats :D.

Craigy
May 30th, 2008, 11:14 PM
i love that picture of Tati Craig. Tati looked so good at Wimbledon 2004.

Why don't they make 16 year olds like that nowadays? :drool:

Sorry I changed it. :lol:
Don't worry, it will be back after Fernando gets thumped by Nadal. :o

Zombielicious
May 30th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Can't wait to see her playing again! :)

Slutiana
May 31st, 2008, 12:14 AM
Sorry I changed it. :lol:
Don't worry, it will be back after Fernando gets thumped by Nadal. :oI wouldn't be so sure.... I saw the last set of the Youzney (omg, I can't believe I still can't spell his name) match and every shot was a winner. :eek: :worship:

Oh, and Allez Tati. One more week, at least something to look forward to after this miserable day of tennis.

Craigy
May 31st, 2008, 12:31 AM
I wouldn't be so sure.... I saw the last set of the Youzney (omg, I can't believe I still can't spell his name) match and every shot was a winner. :eek: :worship:

Oh, and Allez Tati. One more week, at least something to look forward to after this miserable day of tennis.

I know, it took me forever to spell Youzhny's name. :spit:
When Fernando is on it's scary but you have to understand that he is the biggest headcase...ever. :o

Slutiana
May 31st, 2008, 12:50 AM
I know, it took me forever to spell Youzhny's name. :spit:
When Fernando is on it's scary but you have to understand that he is the biggest headcase...ever. :o
Even bigger than Tati? If he is, then wow... :eek:

Craigy
May 31st, 2008, 01:05 AM
Even bigger than Tati? If he is, then wow... :eek:

He owns Tati there. :rolls: I don't think there's been once match where he hasn't let some sort of lead slip. :o

Slutiana
Jun 1st, 2008, 05:59 PM
I can't believe Tati is still in the top 20. I mean, I know she had 0 points to defend in the red clay season, but with all these people a year or two younger than her, you'd expect them to be gaining points here. Allez Tati!

rseto
Jun 1st, 2008, 07:30 PM
I can't believe Tati is still in the top 20. I mean, I know she had 0 points to defend in the red clay season, but with all these people a year or two younger than her, you'd expect them to be gaining points here. Allez Tati!

i think it helps that a lot of players are going in the opposite direction. ;)

FrenchY52
Jun 3rd, 2008, 09:51 AM
:rocker2:
I can't wait !

Jun 3rd, 2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah, only a few days :rocker:

Slutati
Jun 4th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Tati back to top 20:hearts::inlove::sobbing:

I can't wait for Birmingham, I hope she wins a match:hug:

Jun 4th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Tati back to top 20:hearts::inlove::sobbing:

I can't wait for Birmingham, I hope she wins a match:hug:

Is that you, Papercut?

Yeah, it's really nice that Tati's that good in the rankings though she's injured nearly the whole season :hug:

Slutati
Jun 4th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Is that you, Papercut?

Yeah, it's really nice that Tati's that good in the rankings though she's injured nearly the whole season :hug:
Ya, I changed my name cuz it was stupid:o:rolls:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_03/golovinDM2706_468x579.jpg
Tati on grass:hearts::inlove:

Jun 4th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Ya, I changed my name cuz it was stupid:o:rolls:

I think the old one wasn't that bad. It's reminding me of Linkin Park :rocker:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_03/golovinDM2706_468x579.jpg
Tati on grass:hearts::inlove:

:drool:

Slutati
Jun 4th, 2008, 12:26 PM
I think the old one wasn't that bad. It's reminding me of Linkin Park :rocker:

It was cuz of Linkin Park:) They're my fave band and Papercut is my fave song:sobbing::rocker2:

Jun 4th, 2008, 12:26 PM
It was cuz of Linkin Park:) They're my fave band
Mine too. My fav is Breaking the Habit :yeah:

FrenchY52
Jun 4th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Good thing that you changed since Papercut was starting to have a bad reputation, wasn't it? :P

Tati in Birmingham :awww:
http://www.golovin-attitude.com/gallery/albums/2004/birmingham/normal_2004_tatianagolovin_birmingham_03.jpg
http://www.golovin-attitude.com/gallery/albums/2005/Birmingham/normal_2005birmingham_2.jpg

Slutati
Jun 4th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Good thing that you changed since Papercut was starting to have a bad reputation, wasn't it? :P

Tati in Birmingham :awww:
http://www.golovin-attitude.com/gallery/albums/2004/birmingham/normal_2004_tatianagolovin_birmingham_03.jpg
http://www.golovin-attitude.com/gallery/albums/2005/Birmingham/normal_2005birmingham_2.jpg
Well, I can't help being a bitch:o:lol:

Tati is just wonderful, I love love love her so much:hearts::inlove:

CR7
Jun 4th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Allez Tati :bounce:

Jun 7th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Tati not in Birmingham MD :confused: :sad:

http://www.lta.org.uk/Global/Downloads/Results/DFS/Singles%20Main%20Draw.pdf

FrenchY52
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:40 PM
:tears: But it's not a surprise, in a recent interview she said she doesn't know if she's going to play on grass.. She probably wants to cheer for her boyfriend for the European soccer Champs :mad:

Jun 7th, 2008, 01:42 PM
I was really looking forward she's playing :bigcry:

Iceland
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:25 PM
:tears: But it's not a surprise, in a recent interview she said she doesn't know if she's going to play on grass.. She probably wants to cheer for her boyfriend for the European soccer Champs :mad:
My God, if it's true ... I hate this kind of decision. Just reveals that she is not much invested in her career, it's nice from her to encourage Samir, she has to remember she also has tournaments to play. It worries me a bit...

FrenchY52
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:33 PM
My God, if it's true ... I hate this kind of decision. Just reveals that she is not much invested in her career, it's nice from her to encourage Samir, she has to remember she also has tournaments to play. It worries me a bit...

Well it might be true, since she said she had been in Clairefontaine (the place where the French team practices and live right now) a few times :(
But she is young and tennis is not very important, so she's probably right :p

Iceland
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Well it might be true, since she said she had been in Clairefontaine (the place where the French team practices and live right now) a few times :(
But she is young and tennis is not very important, so she's probably right :p
I don't know what to think... I doubt that if she takes a long break, she will be able to come back convincingly. I read on GA that she is going to withdraw from Wimbledon. There might be a pb of motivation... I just don't want her to turn into the new Vaidisova :o

Fired
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:44 PM
She's still in Paris watching the women's final :o

Slutiana
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I saw. :o

Lets just wait for the eastbourne draw first.

rseto
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:18 PM

well, she and dinara are good friends and tati does practice in paris.

i think she's just taking her time and doesn't want to rush coming back like last time. hopefully she'll be ready for eastbourne/wimbledon but it wouldn't surprise me if she's preparing for the olympics.

FrenchY52
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Yeah, she said she's coming in RG everyday at 7:30am to practice when the stadium is empty, she trains hard apparently.

Slutiana
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Good. Hopefully she'll be back by eastbourne.

Fired
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:38 PM
But what's the point of trainning on clay? :confused: She should prepare for the grass (or hard) season.

FrenchY52
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:52 PM
She is training on grass and hardcourts, there aren't only clay courts in RG I think. And she probably goes to some other places to train on grass (her club, Paris Racing, has a few grass courts now I think).

Iceland
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:59 PM
So I don't understand why she may not come back to competition on grass!

Zombielicious
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Okay, Tati, what the fuck? Are you going to play tennis and try to win tournaments or are you going to be a spectator? you have to choose. :(

(sorry. shes really pissing me off right now. What is the point of playing on clay when the clay season is OVER now? :()

Slutiana
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:13 PM
She is training on grass and hardcourts, there aren't only clay courts in RG I think. And she probably goes to some other places to train on grass (her club, Paris Racing, has a few grass courts now I think).
As long as she's playing...

Slutiana
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Okay, Tati, what the fuck? Are you going to play tennis and try to win tournaments or are you going to be a spectator? you have to choose. :(

(sorry. shes really pissing me off right now. What is the point of playing on clay when the clay season is OVER now? :()
I do remember seeing hardcourts at RG (or maybe it was just my imagination or in a dream :o) And Frenchy said there are grasscourts at her club... Hopefully she will make her way to eastbourne later on next week.

Jun 7th, 2008, 05:20 PM
It's sort of weird.
On the one hand she's training for weeks on clay (maybe sometimes on grass) and is a late entry in Birmingham so she thought she'll play. And then she withdrew really late...

On the other hand (if it's true) she's hanging out with Samir when he (and she) has should prepare for the champs...

Let's hope she'll play Eastbourne but I doubt she will...

Harju.
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:28 PM
I really wish Tati will take her time to recover this time. Just in time for Olympics.

yukon145
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:54 PM
please Tati get your shit together. i want to see you playing again soon.

Slutati
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I hate her boyfriend:fiery::fiery:
Tatiana:rolleyes: Whatever!

yukon145
Jun 8th, 2008, 03:40 AM
do we know the reason she withdrew? is it the boyfriend or is she still hurt?

Harju.
Jun 8th, 2008, 08:12 AM
i seriously doubt that she withdraws because of her boyfriend. that was just a speculation.

Slutiana
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:32 AM
i seriously doubt that she withdraws because of her boyfriend. that was just a speculation.
Yeah, I think she knows tot ake her time now and not just rush back. Although she better be back by Wimbledon. :armed:

yukon145
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I think she knows tot ake her time now and not just rush back. Although she better be back by Wimbledon. :armed:

sometimes i even wonder if she should play wimbledon without a warm up event. i mean she really hasn't played a match since when Feb? maybe it would be better for her to rest, train, and then come back for the American hard court season.

i can't believe its almost wimbledon and Tati has only played a handful of matches this year. :sad:

Slutiana
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:34 PM
There's still eastbourne. :)

Craigy
Jun 8th, 2008, 11:06 PM
At least she looks to be keeping in great shape. :shrug:

Iceland
Jun 9th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Tati out of Eastbourne. :help: Will she ever be back?!
It's unbearable to not have any feedback of the way she has been recovering. We don't know if she's not ready yet or still injured or something else...

Slutati
Jun 9th, 2008, 10:14 PM
:rolleyes::sobbing::crying2:
This year SUCKS!
SAMIR NASRI, I HATE YOU:sobbing: I know it's not his fault, but it has to be one of the reasons:shrug:

Slutiana
Jun 9th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Omg. No. :bigcry: :sobbing:

Tatiannaaaaaaaa. :tears:

Slutati
Jun 9th, 2008, 10:21 PM
So is she still playing Wimbledon though?:scared:
God, this is so depressing:sobbing:

yukon145
Jun 10th, 2008, 12:14 AM
knowing Tati she will of course play Wimbledon without any warm ups, lose in the second round (after winning 8-6 final set against some crappy player in the first round) and then pull out of most of her summer hard court events because she injured herself at Wimbledon. :sad:

damn it i want her playing again.

Craigy
Jun 10th, 2008, 12:43 AM
See you in Zurich, Tati. :sobbing:

rseto
Jun 10th, 2008, 07:38 AM
It's unbearable to not have any feedback of the way she has been recovering. We don't know if she's not ready yet or still injured or something else...

yeah, i wish she would have a myspace or a website to let her fans know what is going on.

although i had a feeling this might happen after what she said in the short lequipe article last week. she might as well skip wimbledon and then play 1 or 2 warmups for the olympics.

FrenchY52
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:56 AM

Vous parlez de temps, avez-vous d’ores et déjà une idée quant à la date de votre retour à la compétition ?
Peut être sur gazon mais c’est encore difficile de le savoir… Il faut voir comment les douleurs évoluent. Il y a quelques semaines, j’ai essayé de revenir à Cagnes-sur-Mer et à Berlin mais je n’étais vraiment pas à 100%. Résultat, j’étais frustrée parce que j’avais le sentiment d’avoir les capacités de battre mon adversaire mais de ne pas être encore prête. Donc je reviendrai seulement quand je serais en mesure de disputer un tournoi

That's what she said a couple of days ago and I don't think she would have said something different today. She just wants to be completely ready.
I'm sad but at least I might get to work a bit before my exams if she doesn't play..

Fired
Jun 10th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Vous parlez de temps, avez-vous d’ores et déjà une idée quant à la date de votre retour à la compétition ?
Peut être sur gazon mais c’est encore difficile de le savoir… Il faut voir comment les douleurs évoluent. Il y a quelques semaines, j’ai essayé de revenir à Cagnes-sur-Mer et à Berlin mais je n’étais vraiment pas à 100%. Résultat, j’étais frustrée parce que j’avais le sentiment d’avoir les capacités de battre mon adversaire mais de ne pas être encore prête. Donc je reviendrai seulement quand je serais en mesure de disputer un tournoi

That's what she said a couple of days ago and I don't think she would have said something different today. She just wants to be completely ready.
I'm sad but at least I might get to work a bit before my exams if she doesn't play..She's beginning to sound like Kournikova "I won't be back until I'm 100% ready, blah, blah..." so much excuses but never came back :tape:

FrenchY52
Jun 10th, 2008, 04:03 PM
She's beginning to sound like Kournikova "I won't be back until I'm 100% ready, blah, blah..." so much excuses but never came back :tape:

Yes but in her case it's not an excuse. She came back too early in Cagnes, we were happy, and we saw the result. She did the same when she came back to play RG in 2006 whereas she was still injured. She's done the mistake about 100 times so it was time to change. :o

Slutiana
Jun 10th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Yes but in her case it's not an excuse. She came back too early in Cagnes, we were happy, and we saw the result. She did the same when she came back to play RG in 2006 whereas she was still injured. She's done the mistake about 100 times so it was time to change. :o
I agree, Frenchy. I remember you saying all the way back in Cagnes that she said her stomach was still hurting then and then her back in Rome so she is probably slowly building up her form and not rushing. :shrug:

hablo
Jun 10th, 2008, 08:25 PM
She really should take her time before returning.

Amélie payed the price dearly from coming back too early after her appendicitis surgery for instance. :shrug:

Zombielicious
Jun 10th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Um. What a bunch of bullshit. :rolleyes:

Whatever Tati, rest up, even though you haven't even played a legit match in how long? I'm sorry, but i am SO bitter over the recent news with Tatiana. Its just fucking sad to be seeing all of her peers rising up in the world and every damn year she is injured and can't even play. its just sad. and I do agree, it does sound like she's becoming Anna K. Samir can be Enrique.

Sorry, just ignore me i'm being stupid. :mad::help:

Slutati
Jun 10th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Um. What a bunch of bullshit. :rolleyes:

Whatever Tati, rest up, even though you haven't even played a legit match in how long? I'm sorry, but i am SO bitter over the recent news with Tatiana. Its just fucking sad to be seeing all of her peers rising up in the world and every damn year she is injured and can't even play. its just sad. and I do agree, it does sound like she's becoming Anna K. Samir can be Enrique.

Sorry, just ignore me i'm being stupid. :mad::help:
:worship::worship::worship: Thank you! The whole 100% fit thing is:yawn: She will never be 100 % fit, it's Tati:sobbing: I love her so much, but I'm done with being positive right now:shrug: This is getting so annoying and all you people who think Samir has nothing to do with this are so wrong. Take it easy Tati, get some of that needed Samir loving and come back next year:shrug: I don't judge, I'll love her no matter what she does...it's her career after all and she's a young girl who works hard and needs to have some fun. Do your thing Tati:kiss:
And yes, I'm being very bitter, but I just miss her so fucking much:crying2:

Slutiana
Jun 10th, 2008, 10:45 PM
I will kill someone if she withdraws from wimbledon. That someone might just be Nasri when he comes to Arsenal. :armed:

Slutati
Jun 10th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Leave Samir alone:sobbing:
http://img.skysports.com/07/08/218x298/SamirNasri_560537.jpg

Don't do it, then she'll get depressed and will probably never play again:sad:

Zombielicious
Jun 11th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Ew god. How can she think that he is hot? He must have a great personality...

Anyways, yes, she better just do wimbledon or just forget this year. All its been is just one big fuck up so whatver. Like Marko said, I'm just done with being positive. :sad:

Slutiana
Jun 11th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hmm, well tbh, maybe her practices just havent gone as well as she expected them. Maybe when she says 100% it means she wants to play well because I mean look at what happened to Sania? The only way she is gonna be able to kick ass from the get go is if she can start playing well in practice. But I dno, I think the reason everybody is so pissed is because there has been NO news. :o

Jun 11th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Hmm, well tbh, maybe her practices just havent gone as well as she expected them. Maybe when she says 100% it means she wants to play well because I mean look at what happened to Sania? The only way she is gonna be able to kick ass from the get go is if she can start playing well in practice.

Yes, the way Tati does is good not to come back too early...

But I dno, I think the reason everybody is so pissed is because there has been NO news. :o

...but every tournament she withdrew makes the feeling stronger how much I miss her. :sad: If there would be some news she would calm me down. She has to make some concrete statements and not "maybe" or so...

Zombielicious
Jun 11th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Tat better hurry up and come back to the tour before Marion steals all of her thunder.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/576/uglyhonc8.bmp
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1071/2008hopmancup35np7.th.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2008hopmancup35np7.jpg)

:( COPYCAY! :lol:

Slutati
Jun 11th, 2008, 06:31 PM
LOL:haha::haha:

What is next, Marion? Hotpants, red knickers?:scared:

Craigy
Jun 11th, 2008, 06:42 PM
LOL:haha::haha:

What is next, Marion? Hotpants, red knickers?:scared:

Marion...hotpants. :sobbing:

Jun 11th, 2008, 07:08 PM

:spit:

Harju.
Jun 11th, 2008, 08:39 PM
This Tati not coming back because of Samir is complete :bs:. Unless there are any pictures to prove, I'm inclined to believe that Tati wants to be fully fit to play.

And I'm glad she does that so that we won't have to see her getting injured twice every season which some people here will then start complaining again.

And say no to Wimbledon, Tati. :ras:

yukon145
Jun 11th, 2008, 11:27 PM
This Tati not coming back because of Samir is complete :bs:. Unless there are any pictures to prove, I'm inclined to believe that Tati wants to be fully fit to play.

And I'm glad she does that so that we won't have to see her getting injured twice every season which some people here will then start complaining again.

i agree with everything written here.

Slutati
Jun 12th, 2008, 11:19 AM

Yeah, you're right. We were just being sad and bitter and depressed and stupid and lame and so on...Forgive me Tati:hug::sad: I'll never be a bitch to you again:kiss:

Anyway, she's not in the entry list for Portoroz:( That means I won't see her this year:sobbing:

FrenchY52
Jun 12th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Marion :spit:

France is gonna loose tonight and be out of the European Cup so Tati'll be able to work again soon... unless she has to recover Samir who'll be very sad..

yukon145
Jun 12th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Yeah, you're right. We were just being sad and bitter and depressed and stupid and lame and so on...Forgive me Tati:hug::sad: I'll never be a bitch to you again:kiss:

Anyway, she's not in the entry list for Portoroz:( That means I won't see her this year:sobbing:

Tati even said after she won last year she likely would not be coming back because she thought the courts were too fast.

Slutati
Jun 12th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Tati even said after she won last year she likely would not be coming back because she thought the courts were too fast.
Yeah I know, the only reason she came last year was to see me:hehehe: But now she has Samir, so she doesn't care about me anymore:lol::p
I thought they were changing surface to clay, but I guess not:shrug: I should know these things...I suck:o

Tati has never played a tourney as a defending champ:sad: This sucks:(

Slutiana
Jun 12th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Yeah I know, the only reason she came last year was to see me:hehehe: But now she has Samir, so she doesn't care about me anymore:lol::p
I thought they were changing surface to clay, but I guess not:shrug: I should know these things...I suck:o

Tati has never played a tourney as a defending champ:sad: This sucks:(
Tati only played it because she lost in the 1r. What you'd rather she played in Portoroz than win the 2008 USO? :p

Slutati
Jun 12th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Tati only played it because she lost in the 1r. What you'd rather she played in Portoroz than win the 2008 USO? :p
But Portoroz is much earlier this year:) It's in July, so she can win both...

ZOMG, TATI 2008 US OPEN CHAMPION!!!!111!!1:rocker2:

Slutiana
Jun 12th, 2008, 04:11 PM
But Portoroz is much earlier this year:) It's in July, so she can win both...

ZOMG, TATI 2008 US OPEN CHAMPION!!!!111!!1:rocker2:
:banana:

Zombielicious
Jun 12th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Woo hoo!!! :) :yeah:

Slutati
Jun 14th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Well...:scared:

TvsiVWYpj3s

At least now we know why Tati doesn't wear them anymore:o

Zombielicious
Jun 14th, 2008, 07:34 PM
whoa. WHOA. WHOA!!!

Jun 15th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Well...:scared:

TvsiVWYpj3s

At least now we know why Tati doesn't wear them anymore:o

:drink:

Dav.
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:04 PM
What is the video of? I can't see it.

Jun 15th, 2008, 03:12 PM
What is the video of? I can't see it.

Marion playing tennis in (hot:tape:)pants

Dav.
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Is there a smiley for throwing up? :)

Jun 15th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Is there a smiley for throwing up? :)

No, I already was searching for it :lol:

FrenchY52
Jun 16th, 2008, 05:15 PM
OMG ! Tatiana Golovin OUT of Wimbledon :eek:

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Shock! Horror! :o

Zombielicious
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Wtf? Tati just give up. your the tour's whore at the moment and apparently, you have no time to even play a tournament so maybe its time to go do something such as modeling. People won't make so many wisecracks about you then. :(

:sobbing:

Bubba08
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah it's not surprising but still :sad:

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Wtf? Tati just give up. your the tour's whore at the moment and apparently, you have no time to even play a tournament so maybe its time to go do something such as modeling. People won't make so many wisecracks about you then. :(

You don't mean it. :hug:

Zombielicious
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:41 PM
You don't mean it. :hug:
:sobbing: :hug: I know!! Tati come back! look what you're doing to us! :tape:

Craigy
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Let's go Olympics. :hearts:

FrenchY52
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:10 PM
There will be tons of sportsmen in the Olympic village so no doubt Tati's gonna feel fitter by then

Iceland
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:20 PM
I have doubts about her motivation, I feel like if she wanted to be ready for Wimbledon, she could have.... Anyway it's her life, what can we say? :shrug:

Slutati
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:26 PM
There will be tons of sportsmen in the Olympic village so no doubt Tati's gonna feel fitter by then
:haha::haha::o

Get better or whatever soon Tati:kiss: We miss you:)

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2008, 09:55 PM
:haha::haha: :sobbing::sobbing:

I wish I was a professional sportsman.... *Picks up a tennis racket*. :o:o:o:o

yukon145
Jun 17th, 2008, 03:05 AM
this really isn't surprising. at least she was smart enough to know that it's not worth trying to rush a comeback and play get hurt again.

if she doesn't play the olympics i'll start to worry.

nouf
Jun 17th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I have doubts about her motivation, I feel like if she wanted to be ready for Wimbledon, she could have.... Anyway it's her life, what can we say? :shrug:

:rolleyes:

FrenchY52
Jun 18th, 2008, 10:48 AM

Well She's not someone like your beloved Bartoli who fakes an injury every week or every single time she loses. From what she said today in Léquipe she's still really injured :sad: and she's done everything she could to recover in time..
Tati :tears: Honnestly I'd have prefered her to skip all these tournaments because of her boyfriend(s) :sad:

Slutati
Jun 18th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean, it would be so much better if this was cuz of the boyfriends lol, I guess we were all wrong:sad: No wonder she looks so tired on all those recent pics. This is so depressing and unfair. Oh well, I hope her "man friends" are comforting her:( Don't play Olympics if you're not ready, please Tati:awww:

Iceland
Jun 18th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Well She's not someone like your beloved Bartoli who fakes an injury every week or every single time she loses. From what she said today in Léquipe she's still really injured :sad: and she's done everything she could to recover in time..
Tati :tears: Honnestly I'd have prefered her to skip all these tournaments because of her boyfriend(s) :sad:
I have just read the article of L'equipe, so forget what I said. I had the impression that she was giving no details about how was going her injury. Now we know it's still the same back injury that forced her to withdraw. It's weird that she has so many problems with her health at such a young age. But what doesn't look good is that she doesn't know how to solve this :scared:.

I hope she can play at least the US Open.

As regards Marion, you're absolutely right, but this wasn't really relevant to write this to answer my (stupid) post.

Jun 18th, 2008, 01:43 PM
It's so depressing... Tati's such a talented player but all the fucking injuries have prevented a great career so far.

Tati, take all the time you need to recover and come back stronger than before!

Honestly I doubt she'll play the Olympics because what she said in L'Equipe sounds very bad...

Get well soon Tati and remember that all your fans are with you!!! :hug:

Dav.
Jun 18th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Uh...too bad. I mean, Amelie warned her about this, though, so at least Tati's listening to her and being smart. Get better soon. :hug:

Frenchy, could you do a quick translation, please? I can't really access GA because I'm at home and we all know about my computer. :tape:

yukon145
Jun 18th, 2008, 03:45 PM
so this fucking sucks.

Slutati
Jun 18th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Uh...too bad. I mean, Amelie warned her about this, though, so at least Tati's listening to her and being smart. Get better soon. :hug:

Frenchy, could you do a quick translation, please? I can't really access GA because I'm at home and we all know about my computer. :tape:
This was posted on GA, I hope they don't mind me copying it here.

ome alarming news were published in l’Equipe today : Tatiana still suffers from her back…

Here is a translation of what Tatiana has said to l’Equipe after her withdrawal from Wimbledon :
" It would be very stupid to ruin everything by wanting to play at all costs. My 2008 season is rotten, but I hope that at 21 years old I will be able to get back quickly. I still suffer from my back. I can’t play in those conditions. It has been 6 months since this inflammation hurts me. I’m going to go to the USA and I hope to be able to train for the US summer tournaments before the Olympic Games. For now, I am still taking "anti-inflammatories" but as there is still no progress, I will maybe have to undergo an "infiltration" (I don’t know the medical term in English sorry…). I won’t have to be operated again, this inflammation just needs to cease… "

The whole 21 years old thing is worrying me:scared: Or am I looking too much into it:lol:

Slutiana
Jun 18th, 2008, 04:35 PM
This was posted on GA, I hope they don't mind me copying it here.

ome alarming news were published in l’Equipe today : Tatiana still suffers from her back…

Here is a translation of what Tatiana has said to l’Equipe after her withdrawal from Wimbledon :
" It would be very stupid to ruin everything by wanting to play at all costs. My 2008 season is rotten, but I hope that at 21 years old I will be able to get back quickly. I still suffer from my back. I can’t play in those conditions. It has been 6 months since this inflammation hurts me. I’m going to go to the USA and I hope to be able to train for the US summer tournaments before the Olympic Games. For now, I am still taking "anti-inflammatories" but as there is still no progress, I will maybe have to undergo an "infiltration" (I don’t know the medical term in English sorry…). I won’t have to be operated again, this inflammation just needs to cease… "

The whole 21 years old thing is worrying me:scared: Or am I looking too much into it:lol:
It is quite worrying that she doesn't know her own age. :lol:

FrenchY52
Jun 18th, 2008, 05:45 PM
It is quite worrying that she doesn't know her own age. :lol:

I think she was talking about starting afresh in 2009 :sad:

Slutati
Jun 18th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I think she was talking about starting afresh in 2009 :sad:
Yeah, that's how I understood it too...it's sad, but it could be a good thing, she'd fall way out of top 100 though, right?

And ain't my new nick fabulous?:o

FrenchY52
Jun 18th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Yeah, that's how I understood it too...it's sad, but it could be a good thing, she'd fall way out of top 100 though, right?

Golowhore :hearts:
http://www.golovin-attitude.com/gallery/albums/2007/photoshoot/Photoshoot%20FHM/normal_tatianagolovin_fhm_10.jpg

Slutati
Jun 18th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Golowhore :hearts:
http://www.golovin-attitude.com/gallery/albums/2007/photoshoot/Photoshoot%20FHM/normal_tatianagolovin_fhm_10.jpg
I like:hehehe:
Box, you should really change your name to Slutiana or Slutati:lol: Or maybe Injurin?:shrug:

Jun 18th, 2008, 08:09 PM

Unfortnuately yes. She only collected 107 Pts. this year. If you watch the current rankings she would be around rank 250 :o

Let's hope she'll come back earlier...

:rocker:

yukon145
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM
if she didn't play until 2009 wouldn't she have an injury protected ranking?

Jun 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Tati on Montreal list (http://www.rogerscup.com/4/en/players/playerlist2008.pdf). But how long will she be on it?

Slutiana
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Maybe she means getting back to playing her best tennis by the time she is 21. Because she can't say that she's training for the summerhardcourts but plans to be back around the time she turns 21. :scratch: That is still 6 months away... No inflammation should last 12 months. Y'all are too pessimistic. :p

Jun 18th, 2008, 08:18 PM
if she didn't play until 2009 wouldn't she have an injury protected ranking?

I don't know the rule but if she already knows that she won't play this year she should use this option. It could prevent her from qualies...

Slutati
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see....I feel so bad about the Olympics though, I hope she's fit and can play:sad: She probably won't even be around for the next one:o:sad:

Slutiana
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:38 PM
She's Going To Play! Stop With Your Pessimisticness! :p

3Dcool
Jun 19th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Is she gonna play Wimbeldon this year? What happened to her at all?!

Jun 19th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Is she gonna play Wimbeldon this year?

No.

What happened to her at all?!

She had a surgery because of a six centimeters cyst on her hip. Now the problem is that her back has an inflammation which retard her from playing tennis.

When she'll be back? Nobody knows...

rseto
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:53 AM
with all her injuries, tati isn't the normal 20 year old.

glad to see she has a reason for getting some boyfriends.

i just hope she can somehow make the olympics. at this point, i can't even envision her playing past next year. :sad:

Dav.
Jun 29th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Well, I was bored so I decided to do a bit of research.

After Wimbledon, Tati will likely be ranked 24, provided that Vaidisova keeps going. She is defending these points for the rest of the year:
Stanford-Tier II-2nd Round-35 points
San Diego-Tier I-3rd Round-60 points(San Diego event eliminated this year)
LA-Tier II-1st Round-1 Point
Toronto-Tier I-SF-195 points
US Open-GS-1st Round-2 points
Portoroz-Tier IV-Champion-115 points
Luxembourg-Tier II-QF-70 points
Stuttgart-Tier II-Final-215 points
Zurich-Tier I-Final-300 points
Linz-Tier II-1st Round-1 point

A total of 994 points.

Supposing she is healthy, Tati will probably use this schedule for the rest of 2008:
July 14-Stanford-Tier II (Late entry? She always plays Stanford..)
July 21-LA-Tier II
July 28-Montreal-Tier I
August 11-Olympics-Super Tier II
August 18-New Haven-Tier II (She is usually iffy on this event, but she played last in 2006.)
August 25-US Open-GS
September 29-Stuttgart-Tier II
October 13-Zurich-Tier I
October 20-Linz-Tier II or Luxembourg-Tier III

That's the schedule she's followed for the last couple of years, but with some of the changes next year, I could see Tati played a few more events between the USO and Zurich, if healthy. There's such a huge gap between the USO-Stuttgart-Zurich! Since she was a finalist in Tokyo (JO) in 2005, do you think she might play there? Also, I'm pretty sure she won't return to Portoroz as she didn't like the fast surface. :o

I really don't see much of an oppritunity to return to the top 20, other than the beginning of the USO series, but her rankign really shouldn't be the focus right now. Match practice and her health is way more significant.

That being said, if she is injured for the rest of the year and doesn't defend these points, her ranking will be 177 at the highest. And that's not counting the points that other players will gain throught the end of the year. With those points, she would be anywhere from 250-300.

Please get healthy soon, Tati. :hug:

yukon145
Jun 29th, 2008, 12:35 AM
if Tati doesn't play the rest of this year its gonna be a LONG way back. and she was so close to the top 10 at the start of this year... :sad:

Slutiana
Jun 29th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Best case scenario would be a solid US Open series (i.e Getting better with each tournament) and then peaking at the USO. Lets just hope she's fit enough... I'm still holding up hope that she might choose to play in Portoroz rather than LA so as to ease herself into competition rather than having the possiblility of drawing Ivanovic/Jankovic/Venus/Serena in her first tournies.

Fingers crossed.

Dav.
Jun 29th, 2008, 12:46 AM
if Tati doesn't play the rest of this year its gonna be a LONG way back. and she was so close to the top 10 at the start of this year... :sad:
Being positive (I don't care if this is the realistic thread), she won't have anything to defend next year. Then again, we've been saying that for three years now. :sad:

Zombielicious
Jun 29th, 2008, 04:06 AM
:sad: oh Tat! This is horrible!

Slutati
Jun 29th, 2008, 02:13 PM
But wouldn't she have the protected ranking thing if she skipped the whole year? Or how does that work? Anyway, the important thing is she stays healthy, the results will come sooner or later:D

Slutiana
Jun 29th, 2008, 02:21 PM
She's not going to skip the whole year! :fiery:

Slutati
Jun 29th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Well probably not, i think she'll play the Olympics:banana:

FrenchY52
Jun 30th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Tati gave her news by mail to Anneso yesterday, it's on GA :)

yukon145
Jun 30th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Tati gave her news by mail to Anneso yesterday, it's on GA :)

Thank you! light training :drool:

Slutati
Jun 30th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Tati is the sweetest, sending news by mail:awww: Thanks so much, it's nice to hear:D

FrenchY52
Jun 30th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Tati is the sweetest, sending news by mail:awww: Thanks so much, it's nice to hear:D

Yes, she's a pure sweetheart like AnnaK said.
And also she apologized for answering pretty late :awww:

Oh and I don't know where to say it, but "thanks to" Gimelstob there is a small Tati buzz (more than 2100 visits on GA on saturday whereas she isn't even playing, the sexpot brings twice more visits than the red knickers)
And see the google trends : http://www.google.fr/trends?q=tatiana+golovin . it seems almost higher than her US QF. :o

Last year Tati had her big buzz with her red knickers, in 2004 it was the hot pants, and now it's the sexpot. She doesn't need to play anymore :drool:

Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Amelie won't play the Olympics. Now, who will be Tati's doubles partner? :shrug:

Slutati
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:23 PM
Cake? Can you imagine that:rolls:

Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:40 PM
Cake? Can you imagine that:rolls:

Not at all :lol: I hope she'll play with Mary if both are fit enough - like in Wimbledon 2004 :drool:

http://www.tatiana-golovin.net/pictures/2004wimbledon119.jpg

Zombielicious
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:53 PM
Oh HELL no. Ew. Tat and cake? EWWW! Now Tati and Mary. :drool:

yukon145
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:50 PM
i want her to play with Dechy, Nat is very good at doubles and should make the team.

Dav.
Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:19 PM
Well, I was bored so I decided to do a bit of research.

After Wimbledon, Tati will likely be ranked 24, provided that Vaidisova keeps going. She is defending these points for the rest of the year:
Stanford-Tier II-2nd Round-35 points
San Diego-Tier I-3rd Round-60 points(San Diego event eliminated this year)
LA-Tier II-1st Round-1 Point
Toronto-Tier I-SF-195 points
US Open-GS-1st Round-2 points
Portoroz-Tier IV-Champion-115 points
Luxembourg-Tier II-QF-70 points
Stuttgart-Tier II-Final-215 points
Zurich-Tier I-Final-300 points
Linz-Tier II-1st Round-1 point

A total of 994 points.

Supposing she is healthy, Tati will probably use this schedule for the rest of 2008:
July 14-Stanford-Tier II (Late entry? She always plays Stanford..)
July 21-LA-Tier II
July 28-Montreal-Tier I
August 18-New Haven-Tier II (She is usually iffy on this event, but she played last in 2006.)
August 25-US Open-GS
September 29-Stuttgart-Tier II
October 13-Zurich-Tier I
October 20-Linz-Tier II or Luxembourg-Tier III

That's the schedule she's followed for the last couple of years, but with some of the changes next year, I could see Tati played a few more events between the USO and Zurich, if healthy. There's such a huge gap between the USO-Stuttgart-Zurich! Since she was a finalist in Tokyo (JO) in 2005, do you think she might play there? Also, I'm pretty sure she won't return to Portoroz as she didn't like the fast surface. :o

I really don't see much of an oppritunity to return to the top 20, other than the beginning of the USO series, but her rankign really shouldn't be the focus right now. Match practice and her health is way more significant.

That being said, if she is injured for the rest of the year and doesn't defend these points, her ranking will be 177 at the highest. And that's not counting the points that other players will gain throught the end of the year. With those points, she would be anywhere from 250-300.

Please get healthy soon, Tati. :hug:
We can probably eliminate Stanford from the up-coming schedule as she still hasn't entered and guessing from the "light practice" comment, she may not be back for a while. I'm kind of in doubt for LA, too. I hate to say it, though.

Frenchy, or anyone, does this schedule look about right to you?

FrenchY52
Jul 4th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Yes, it's the same as the previous years. Perhaps she'll wanna play some lower events if she sucks to find her shaps :shrug: ?

Dav.
Jul 10th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Well, like I said, unsurprisingly, Tati has not entered Stanford late and is also not entered in New Haven.

Given that she doesn't enter the latter late, this is what her USOS schedule will be:

July 21-LA-Tier II
July 28-Montreal-Tier I
August 25-US Open-GS

That is if she is healthy enought to play LA. I don't really like it, TBH. She'll lose 1st round in LA, probably the same or 2nd in Montreal (her ranking will plummet), and then two huge events back-to-back with nothing in-between. Doesn't seem very well thought out....

As long as she's healthy, I guess. :o

ZAK
Jul 10th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Well its probably not a good idea to play every week right when she comes back, no matter how early she loses.

Dav.
Jul 10th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Well its probably not a good idea to play every week right when she comes back, no matter how early she loses.
True, but it's still hard knowing how her rankings gonna plummet.

Also, it's not the best choice of events. I think that's what I was trying to say. A Tier I, then the Olympics, then the USO. And only one event she will crash out in before those. It's not exactly easy to swallow.

But I'm sure Tati knows best..:unsure:

Jul 12th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Tati out of LA :( :hug:

MD Change ;

Golovin OUT - Wozniak IN

Droolv
Jul 12th, 2008, 09:47 AM
:bigcry: Tati :sad: :hug:

Harju.
Jul 12th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Please be there @ USO, Tats. :bigcry:

Slutiana
Jul 12th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Oh my god. :speakles: :sobbing:

FrenchY52
Jul 12th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Not a surprise :tears:
I really hope she'll be ready for the Olympics.. :(

Dav.
Jul 12th, 2008, 01:27 PM
I knew it was coming but it's still hard to believe. :sobbing:

July 28-Montreal-Tier I
August 25-US Open-GS

I wonder if she'll have enough preparation before Montreal as she's been practicing "lightly" for about a week now. I just hope she can play the OG since it's such a dream for her and after that shit decision the ITF made in 2004.

Slutati
Jul 12th, 2008, 03:42 PM
:tears: Kinda expected though. As long as she's practicing it's cool. I wish she'd play the Olympics, that means so much to her :sobbing:.

rseto
Jul 12th, 2008, 05:14 PM
i don't see how she can play montreal either. it's just one week later.

i just hope she can somehow play the olympics too.

Jul 12th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I doubt she'll be ready for the Olympics but I hope she will. It's such an important event for her :hug:

FrenchY52
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Poor Tat :tears: Even if it was expected each of her withdrawal is disgusting now..

I'm very worried for the Olympics.

Slutati
Jul 13th, 2008, 05:10 PM
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::sobbing: :shout::sad::tears::crying2: :fiery::mad::rolleyes::(

Zombielicious
Jul 13th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Damn. I don't even know what to say...

Slutati
Jul 15th, 2008, 04:21 AM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=350340

She looks so hot and fit :inlove:. If this is true I'm going to get wasted tomorrow, i swear to god!

yukon145
Jul 15th, 2008, 05:00 AM
it looks she is having an intense on court practice! :drool:

Slutati
Jul 15th, 2008, 05:07 AM
I totally shouldn't get excited, but i can't help it :hysteric::sobbing:

Droolv
Jul 15th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Tati looks amazing :hearts: Can't wait for Tati to be back :)

Maybe it's good Tati hasn't rushed her comeback, for example Alicia rushed her comeback after that ear infection and look where she is now. She was a top 10 player, now should be playing ITFs, outside of the top 100 and best win this year was over Kanepi. But Sam on the other hand was going to return in Gold Coast, but pulled out as she wanted to be 100% fit. She made Eastbourne semis, won the Wimbledon mixed doubles title and made the Wimbledon doubles final. I might be abit biased with the two examples but you see if you dont rush your comeback, it can be for the best ;)

Iceland
Jul 15th, 2008, 08:39 AM
It seems that our patience will be rewarded soon, there is a thread on gm that says she will be ready for montreal. I cant believe she has been out for so long, now in august her season can begin...
I just hope this pain is gone forever now. Allez tat'!

FrenchY52
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Nick also responded this in a comment : "She wasn’t wearing any ankle braces out there today, and she seemed to be moving pretty well out there."

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Great to see her practicing with Nick!

I'm not sure how the poster knew she would be ready for Montreal. I read Nick's article several times and couldn't find anything about it. I sent him a message asking when he anticipated her to be back and if she told him anything about her up-coming schedule, but I don't think he's responded yet.

Like Marko said, I don't want to get excited, but I can't help it. :banana:

Jul 15th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Nick also responded this in a comment : "She wasn’t wearing any ankle braces out there today, and she seemed to be moving pretty well out there."

Sounds good :banana: but when she's playing again she should put the ankle braces on... I don't want see her injured again :scared:

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Nick gave me a very definitive answer:

"I am not sure when she is coming back. She didn?t say."

:tape: Oh well, at least we know that she's fit and moving well. Montreal is in two weeks so surely she would be ready by then..?

yukon145
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:00 PM
get those ankle braces on Tati!

Harju.
Jul 15th, 2008, 05:59 PM
PLEASE PLAY US OPEN, Tati :bigcry:

Slutiana
Jul 15th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Put your ankle braces on! :scared:

wurzelman
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:31 PM
:bounce: Tati tennis :bounce:

ZAK
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Nick gave me a very definitive answer:

"I am not sure when she is coming back. She didn?t say."

:tape: Oh well, at least we know that she's fit and moving well. Montreal is in two weeks so surely she would be ready by then..?

I'm not sure about Montreal but I have no doubt in my mind that she'll atleast play the Olympics.

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:50 PM
I'm not sure about Montreal but I have no doubt in my mind that she'll atleast play the Olympics.
Yeah, before Nick's blog I really doubted if Tati would be back at all before the indoor season (maybe an attempt to play the OG) but after what he said, it sounded like she was nearly ready for a comeback and Montreal is in two weeks so it sounds likely. I just want her back healthy and at the right time...

But yeah, the OG is a given. She would probably still play if she was on crutches and in a full body cast.

Jul 21st, 2008, 05:35 PM
Short info: Mauresmo will play the Olymics. So Tati has a doubles partner again if Momo also plays doubles...

Slutiana
Jul 21st, 2008, 05:36 PM
Omg, I wet my pants whenever someone posts in here, expecting to say that Tati has withdrwawn. :tape: But good news for once. :banana:

Jul 21st, 2008, 05:39 PM
I'm sorry.:hug: Hope your pants are dry again :lol:

Slutati
Jul 21st, 2008, 05:41 PM
I knoooooow, omg i was like "please don't say she withdrew" :sobbing:. Oh well, I guess she didn't...yet :scared:

Jul 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM
Short info: Mauresmo will play the Olymics. So Tati has a doubles partner again if Momo also plays doubles...

Sorry wrong information by ITF:rolleyes:. Momo replaced by Parmentier -> maybe Tati's doubles partner

Dav.
Jul 21st, 2008, 09:22 PM
Simon, you scared the crap out of me. :lol:

I really hope Tati plays with Dechy. Anyone else would be boring and a 1st round loss for sure. :o

Jul 22nd, 2008, 08:03 PM
The updated lists report that Golovin will indeed play doubles with Parmentier.

Expected...

Dav.
Jul 22nd, 2008, 09:27 PM
Tati out of Montreal

MD Change ;

Golovin OUT - Niculescu IN

:sobbing: I really hope she can play the OG.

rseto
Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:02 PM
:confused: hopefully, she just wants to have more training and practice.

Iceland
Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:04 PM
Noooo :sad:. Will she ever be back? :sobbing:

Slutati
Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:50 PM
oh no :rolleyes::sad:. That's what I get for getting my hopes up, screw you Nick Bollettieri :ras:

Slutiana
Jul 22nd, 2008, 11:38 PM

Droolv
Jul 23rd, 2008, 12:03 AM
:bigcry:

yukon145
Jul 23rd, 2008, 02:55 AM
i really don't think Tati will play the Olympics. I know thats what none of us what to think about, but i just don't see it happening. its really sad.

Slutiana
Jul 23rd, 2008, 10:49 AM
I still think she will.. She's back practising and maybe she's just not playing as well as she wants and expects to, but she wants to play the olympics so much and im sure her determination will allow her to at least not get embarassed. Good luck to Tati... I think I finally understand what "being 100%" means. I think she's just decided to take a training block instead of just coming back after 2 days hitting like she always has done..

Jul 23rd, 2008, 01:14 PM

FrenchY52
Jul 29th, 2008, 04:56 PM
:mad: :sobbing:

Dav.
Jul 30th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Tati will be ranked 27 at the highest on Monday, and is really close to dropping out of the top 30 as the point totals for players ranked 26-32 are really close. :sad:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=8073837&postcount=1

FrenchY52
Jul 30th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Tati will be ranked 27 at the highest on Monday, and is really close to dropping out of the top 30 as the point totals for players ranked 26-32 are really close. :sad:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=8073837&postcount=1

Dont talk about her ranking :hysteric:

Slutati
Jul 30th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I'm surprised she's still ranked that high though :lol:
Oh well, she's out of top 30 soon i guess :sad:

FrenchY52
Jul 30th, 2008, 08:31 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/6.gif

Slutiana
Jul 30th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Of course she is, considering she has like 750 or something ridiculous like that from the Indoor season. :(

Im sure she'll be back and kicking ass by then though. 3 more days until we finally know. :D

Slutati
Jul 30th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Ok, but what's her ranking gonna be WHEN she wins the gold medal? :D:rocker2:

ZAK
Jul 30th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Tati accepted my facebook friend request! Her current status is "à Paris -- Practice, practice, practice!" Hopefully thats good news :D

Slutiana
Jul 30th, 2008, 09:34 PM
U sure that's her? I added her but I don't think it's her. :lol:

nouf
Jul 30th, 2008, 09:40 PM
ahah i think its a fake! maybe an..-.o or f...n..y lol
i talked with vongsouthi and laisné they saw tati in practice in roland garros today. they don't know if she is ok! sorry

FrenchY52
Jul 30th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Yeah it's a fake, I don't think Tati would have talked about nouf's forum here otherwise http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6369416961 :lol:

nouf
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah it's a fake, I don't think Tati would have talked about nouf's forum here otherwise http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6369416961 :lol:

i have never seen this message thxs bruno :D

its a fake because one time i saw "my official website: golovin-attitude.com" on her profil facebook !

ahahaha

FrenchY52
Jul 31st, 2008, 10:59 AM
i have never seen this message

Tatiana Golovin (Miami, FL) wrote
at 2:03pm on January 23rd, 2008
merci pour vos messages sur le forum des joueuses françaises
bisous tat'

"Le forum des joueuses françaises", just the way you always call it. :) But nevermind..

-----

2 days left before we know if she pkays the Olympics or not :unsure: I hope she plays them even on one leg. It's not time to be nice with others, I wanna see her holding a little french flag at the opening ceremony :tears:

nouf
Jul 31st, 2008, 11:57 AM
Tatiana Golovin (Miami, FL) wrote
at 2:03pm on January 23rd, 2008
merci pour vos messages sur le forum des joueuses françaises
bisous tat'

"Le forum des joueuses françaises", just the way you always call it. :) But nevermind..

-----

2 days left before we know if she pkays the Olympics or not :unsure: I hope she plays them even on one leg. It's not time to be nice with others, I wanna see her holding a little french flag at the opening ceremony :tears:

yes its me and i did advertising for golovin-attitude because i like this website :drool: :lol:
bru!!! no no no
it was me too on ur tagboard who insult u when i was the whole day in roland garros i did wifi with my camera! :lol::lol::lol: it was funny, "its nouf again" i was on matches :help::help:

Jul 31st, 2008, 01:41 PM
I wanna see her holding a little french flag at the opening ceremony :tears:

Yeah, that would be a nice picture :crying2: :hug:

nouf
Jul 31st, 2008, 02:08 PM
hope hope!

Craigy
Jul 31st, 2008, 05:59 PM
It's actually so hard to imagine her playing a tennis tournament. :sobbing:

Slutiana
Jul 31st, 2008, 08:27 PM
It's actually so hard to imagine her playing a tennis tournament. :sobbing:Well we got two days until we find out whether she plays. Be positive! I can't wait to seee her sexy forehand, serve and hips again. :hearts: :inlove: You should be excited, not upset. :D

Dav.
Jul 31st, 2008, 10:55 PM
Be positive! I can't wait to seee her sexy forehand, serve and hips again.:hearts::inlove:
:inlove::drool: I can't wait either.

Although, if she does play, I kinda hope Tati doesn't get a top 16 seed and draws a top seed just so we can see her play. She would probably lose first round anyway, regardless of who she plays. This isn't the positive thread, sorry Tutu. :p

Thay being said, it would be awesome if she came back and won a match or two, and if that's the case and she's capable of it, I'd definitely take it over seeing her.

Either way it would just be great to have her back. :)

Harju.
Aug 1st, 2008, 03:45 AM
If Tati doesn't play Olympics (*knocks wood*), I hope she just skips the whole season and start fresh next year. I know it's long but at least she'd be ready and she won't have more embarrassing losses to unknown players :sobbing:

Slutiana
Aug 1st, 2008, 01:36 PM
Well I hope she whores up the exhibitions in the off season. :lol:

Dav.
Aug 2nd, 2008, 03:37 PM
Any news? :unsure:

Aug 2nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
So far: no, sorry :sad:

Dav.
Aug 2nd, 2008, 04:50 PM
It's almost, what, 6 PM in Paris? She probably would have withdrawn by now, wouldn't you think, if it was definite that Tati would make a decision by today?

Aug 2nd, 2008, 04:54 PM
I don't know :shrug: I think she has already decided... I'm looking on L'Equipe website but still no news.

nouf
Aug 2nd, 2008, 06:17 PM
for info pauline said to me she left france for pekin tomorrow
so i think we will know news this evening, 7pm here in paris and no news of withdraw of tati
no news good news :-)

c'mon tati i want double with pauline

Aug 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
Thanks for info, nouf :) Hope you're right ...

nouf
Aug 2nd, 2008, 07:11 PM
Thanks for info, nouf :) Hope you're right ...

olympic games are very important for tati, we will know this evening or morning tomorrow by fft website or equipe or others media just wait

Dav.
Aug 2nd, 2008, 07:20 PM
olympic games are very important for tati, we will know this evening or morning tomorrow by fft website or equipe or others media just wait
Yeah. Thanks a lot, nouf. ;)

nouf
Aug 2nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
tatiana will be @ olympic games
georges goven was on eurosport as commentator for semi final!
he said that he will go in china monday to join french team and tatiana will be there

Aug 2nd, 2008, 09:06 PM
:woohoo: Good luck in Beijing, Tati :hug:

nouf
Aug 2nd, 2008, 09:11 PM
:-) stay positive! very happy for her its her dream

FrenchY52
Aug 2nd, 2008, 09:49 PM
Yeah Tati :woohoo:
I'm so happy for her !

Slutiana
Aug 2nd, 2008, 10:27 PM
:woohoo:

:banana:

:yeah:

Droolv
Aug 2nd, 2008, 11:11 PM
:woohoo:

Awesome news :cool: Good luck Tati ;)

Zombielicious
Aug 3rd, 2008, 12:27 AM
WOO HOO!!!! Yay Tati! Go for the gold now! :)

Dinayer
Aug 3rd, 2008, 02:13 AM
Tatiiiiiiii :bounce: :bounce:

:bowdown::woohoo::woohoo:

Go for the gold ;)

nouf
Aug 3rd, 2008, 08:01 AM
ahah the gold! u are all crazy! it will be a miracle

FrenchY52
Aug 3rd, 2008, 11:25 AM
Sk's sig :sobbing:

Slutati
Aug 3rd, 2008, 01:49 PM
TATIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:
You go girl. :kiss: I don't care if she loses 6:0, 6:0 without winning a point in the first round, I really don't, I'm so happy she's back :bounce::sobbing:

Zombielicious
Aug 3rd, 2008, 04:17 PM

:lol: Okay fine! Go for the SILVER Tati! :devil:

Dinayer
Aug 3rd, 2008, 06:02 PM

I believe in miracle :angel:

nouf
Aug 3rd, 2008, 06:07 PM
I believe in miracle :angel:

amen :worship:

Aug 3rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
Sk's sig :sobbing:

Thanks, I'll reply your PM soon :wavey:

Miracles are possible. Why not? For example: did you expect Massu will win gold 2004? :lol:

Do your best Tati:hug:

Slutati
Aug 3rd, 2008, 09:48 PM
I think it's great she's playing doubles and singles, more match practice :banana:;)

FrenchY52
Aug 3rd, 2008, 10:34 PM
I think it's great she's playing doubles and singles, more match practice :banana:;)

And more body-breaking :bounce:

Slutati
Aug 3rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
And more body-breaking :bounce:
:o:o
There will be no body breaking :ras:

FrenchY52
Aug 4th, 2008, 10:23 AM
:o:o
There will be no body breaking :ras:

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/6.gif http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/6.gif

Aug 4th, 2008, 10:31 AM
:lol:

Aug 4th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Interview with Georges Goven on Eurosport.fr (http://www.eurosport.fr/tennis/jeux-olympiques/2008/le-tennis-ancre-aux-jeux_sto1655019/story.shtml)

Tatiana Golovin sera-t-elle en mesure de défendre convenablement ses chances ?

G.G: Elle est très motivée mais il va falloir voir si la mécanique tient le coup. Depuis le début de l'année, elle a été largement handicapée par les pépins physiques - problèmes au dos, appendicite, kyste à la hanche… - et n'a quasiment pas joué. Il semblerait cependant qu'elle soit sur la bonne voie. Il ne faut pas mettre la charrue avant les boeufs mais elle travaille bien et pour le moment - touchons du bois - tous les signaux sont au vert (Tatiana Golovin est confirmée pour le JO depuis samedi, ndlr).

Il est vrai qu'elle a été largement perturbée par des ennuis physiques depuis plusieurs années. Quelle leçon en a-t-elle retenue ?

G.G: Je crois qu'elle a compris qu'elle avait un don et qu'il ne fallait pas le gâcher. Elle a désormais pris conscience qu'elle devait faire très attention à elle, à son physique, à son alimentation parce qu'à seulement 20 ans, elle a déjà été de nombreuses fois handicapée par de vilaines blessures. Est-elle fragile ? N'a-t-elle pas fait suffisamment attention ? Il y a certainement un peu des deux, mais elle semble réellement avoir pris conscience qu'elle devait faire des efforts sur les étirements, les gainages, les soins, l'alimentation…

Translation please :wavey:

Dav.
Aug 4th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Interview with Georges Goven on Eurosport.fr (http://www.eurosport.fr/tennis/jeux-olympiques/2008/le-tennis-ancre-aux-jeux_sto1655019/story.shtml)

Translation please :wavey:

Golovin be in a position to defend properly its luck?

G.G: She is very motivated but it will be necessary to see if the mechanics holds the blow. Since the year beginning, she widely was handicapped by the physical pips - problems to the back, appendicitis, cyst to the hip? - and did not practically play. It would seem nevertheless that she be on the good way. It is not necessary to put the plough before beef but she works well and for the moment - touch wood - all the signals are at the green (Tatiana Golovin is confirmed for the JO since Saturday, editor's note).

It is true that she widely was perturbed by physical boredoms for a number of years. Which lesson in did she keep?

G.G: I believe that she understood that she had a gift and that it was not necessary to ruin it. She henceforth took conscience that she had to do very attention to her, to his physics, to his nutrition because to only 20 years, she already was many times handicapped by of ugly injuries. Is she fragile? Does not N'a-t-elle do sufficiently attention? It there certainly a little the two, but she seems actually to have taken conscience that she had to do the efforts on stretchings, the gainages, the cares, the nutrition?

I tried. :lol:

Dav.
Aug 4th, 2008, 02:07 PM
BTW, Tati is ranked 28 now and only a few points from dropping out of the top 30. :sobbing:

Aug 4th, 2008, 02:12 PM
I tried. :lol: