PDA

View Full Version : Who is going ?

*Jean*
Dec 8th, 2007, 11:40 AM
I'll be there from Qualifications Saturday to Wednesday.

Bart
Dec 8th, 2007, 02:06 PM
I never visited the tournament before and since this will be the last year that this event will be held, I definitely have to go. :o

Either Saturday or Sunday during qualies and maybe Monday if my uni schedule allows it, but probably not :(

Wimanna
Dec 11th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Maybe saturday (Qualifying), maybe

CooCooCachoo
Dec 11th, 2007, 05:39 PM
^ Ditto.

Rix643
Dec 12th, 2007, 07:36 PM
I'll be there during qualifying, maybe later as well, depending on the tournament's progression.

EDIT: terrible entrylist so far, not worth going. Will make last minute decision.

Kai
Dec 26th, 2007, 10:52 AM
i will be there for at least one day during qualies :D

VIKA?
Dec 28th, 2007, 04:41 PM
any spanish here?

bluepastures
Jan 1st, 2008, 09:36 PM
I'm having my first ever trip to Antwerp on the qualifying Saturday & Sunday. Never been before, as I always go to Paris for a few days the week before (which am still doing). I ordered my Antwerp tickets (via the teleticketservice link from the official website) back in November, but they haven't arrived yet. Anyone know how long before the tournament they normally send them out?
I know I'll have no problems getting tickets on the day, but I thought it would save a bit of tickets getting them in advance, since will be arriving on the train from Brussels that morning.

konijntje_00
Jan 2nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
I'm having my first ever trip to Antwerp on the qualifying Saturday & Sunday. Never been before, as I always go to Paris for a few days the week before (which am still doing). I ordered my Antwerp tickets (via the teleticketservice link from the official website) back in November, but they haven't arrived yet. Anyone know how long before the tournament they normally send them out?
I know I'll have no problems getting tickets on the day, but I thought it would save a bit of tickets getting them in advance, since will be arriving on the train from Brussels that morning.

I heard some people in Belgium got their tickets today, so they should be on their way then ;)

I will go to quallies probably, if Tammy gets a WC. I will definatly go to Yanina if her matches are in the evening sessions (I've got to work during the day :( ) On wednesday I could go in the afternoon if there are some interesting matches.

Didn't buy any tickets yet.

CooCooCachoo
Jan 2nd, 2008, 08:31 PM
MEC is in qualies, so there's a very good chance I will go if she is in the draw.

stefi62
Jan 9th, 2008, 08:14 AM
I'll probably go from monday to tuesday (or from sunday depending on my favs results in Paris) then during the week end (if they are in semis)

Haimar
Jan 15th, 2008, 09:08 PM
I might go saturday but it will depend on whose playing, it's only 20 minutes from here so a last-minute decision is possible :)

Seb.F
Jan 19th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Can someone give me a tip for accommodation in Antwerp? If someone has a good experience with some hotel,please write me a private message.Thanks
I hope be there from Saturday to Thursday

agelikiz
Jan 31st, 2008, 07:47 PM
This is going to be my first trip to Antwerp
I've bought tickets for Thursday 14/2 7:30pm
Justine's match!

I'm so excited! :bounce:

Bart-Belgium
Feb 5th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Can someone give me a tip for accommodation in Antwerp? If someone has a good experience with some hotel,please write me a private message.Thanks
I hope be there from Saturday to Thursday

http://www.booking.com/searchresults.en.html?aid=302914;label=Bookings-Keyword-nl-T1CWgsx_k63_JRp2CPzCEAS779295565;sid=a1f243482ee31 c4683f5379ee6dc5b84;class_interval=1;landmark=1315 ;offset=0;order=distance

Elwin.
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I was planning to go but now that Misa withdrew from Antwerpen :sad: i'm not going

Angel_Mary
Feb 8th, 2008, 07:21 AM
I'll be there saturday and sunday ! See you there Jean ;)

Karel
Feb 8th, 2008, 09:34 AM
I'm going this saturday (qualies), monday (afternoon), thuesday (evening), wednesday (evening), thursday (evening).

I'm hoping to see Yanina Wickmayer play :)

*Jean*
Feb 8th, 2008, 01:17 PM
I'll be there saturday and sunday ! See you there Jean ;)

Yep. If I knew you :p

pigmalion
Feb 8th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I'll be there friday, VIP places :p

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Feb 8th, 2008, 03:27 PM
I'm going on Wednesday evening,
maybe Monday evening (I have free tickest for that but uni starts again on Monday so I don't know if I'll make it!)