PDA

View Full Version : Haha, I nearly shit myself

doni1212
Dec 4th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Sorry, I know this might seem stupid to some people but I was watching old Serena highlights and matches and I came across this one taken after she won the Australian Open.

http://www.usta.com/videos/flvplayer.sps?file=serenawilliams-aussieopenchampion.flv

Watch what Serena sneaks in after the interviewer asked her what made the difference today, :lol:
I seriously choked on my smoothie and started laughing so loud. Classic Serena.

P.S. There is no time on the video otherwise I would give you the time she says it. But it's around the middle. Anyways, it's a wonderful interview!

Jeff
Dec 5th, 2007, 02:54 AM
:lol: I didn't catch that at all the first time...I was like uh ok what's so funny. I didn't catch it until like the fourth time I stopped and repeated that little mumble there :lol:

doni1212
Dec 5th, 2007, 03:22 AM
Yeah, I did a double take, like say what? I love this girl, she cracks me up, :lol:

-VSR-
Dec 5th, 2007, 03:23 AM
"..and every other day." :haha:

I also liked the, I'm gonna come back in '09 and take it all! :woohoo:

Destiny
Dec 5th, 2007, 04:35 PM
don't get why you laughed
i get it is it when she said i was a better player

-VSR-
Dec 5th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Serena said, "I was just the better player today," and then like a casual off to the side in a lower voice, "and every other day." It was funny that she threw that in there casually and went right along. :lol:

serenus_2k8
Dec 5th, 2007, 07:28 PM
:haha: It took me three times to finally hear it!

How funny. I would never have the balls to say that in an interview, especially after winning a slam when you know people will be listening to you!

She only stated the obvious though so its no problem! Funniest clip ever!

StarDuvallGrant
Dec 6th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Personality ;)

Renalicious
Dec 6th, 2007, 11:30 AM
LMAO! Go Serena :lol:

Donatello
Dec 6th, 2007, 12:23 PM
i thought she said "And the di....". the stopped "that made a big difference"
but i guess you guys are right listening to it again.
genius! and lmao

starin
Dec 6th, 2007, 08:01 PM
:lol: :lol:

Olórin
Dec 6th, 2007, 10:32 PM
This why I love Serena sooo much :lol:

serenaforever
Dec 9th, 2007, 07:56 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Denise4925
Jan 8th, 2008, 07:07 AM
I thought she said "I was a better player today then the other day". I listened to it five times. :confused:

Geisha
Jan 9th, 2008, 04:53 PM
I thought she said "I was a better player today then the other day". I listened to it five times. :confused:

That's what I heard, too.

williamsluva
Jan 19th, 2008, 05:11 AM
i thought she said "and the other day" at first i thought it was "i mean the other day" (Cos i thought this interview might have been the day after

In The Zone
Jan 19th, 2008, 05:18 AM
ROFL.

Serena, you sassy bitch.

I'm glad she has a sense of humor about the roof being closed and winning in odd years. :lol:

Oh Rena.

williamsluva
Jan 20th, 2008, 03:25 AM
ROFL.

Serena, you sassy bitch.

I'm glad she has a sense of humor about the roof being closed and winning in odd years. :lol:

Oh Rena.

Hopefully shell break that rule this year by winning on an even year :) or at least make the final and lose to sister Venus

serenus_2k8
Jan 20th, 2008, 08:15 PM
If it comes down to it, I want to see Ree win so she doesnt lose poins, but tbh long term it would also be awesome for Vee to get a slam here so Im so confused!!