PDA

View Full Version : Jelena had a nose operation (nose deviation and sinuses)

©@®eLess
Nov 29th, 2007, 11:56 AM
She had it few days ago. She said she had breathing problems during entire fall season, and that caused her to play under her possibilities. She said she will come to play exibition in Belgrade on december 7th, eventhough her doctors advised her not to. Her preparation for the new season are moved a bit. But she finds her health priority.

Lets give new season a new breath JJ!

Klaas_nalbandian
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Hopefully it looks the same, I love her nose

mashamaniac
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:06 PM
any pics of her after the op?

Wayn77
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:10 PM
I had one of those recently, not a pleasant experience I can tell you.

A few days rest, and hopefully - the same with Jelena, my good looks were not affected. :kiss:

Watch out 2008 - JJ's gonna be snorting! :armed:

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Oh, Jelena! :hug: Get well soon!
But don't play that exibition in Belgrade on december 7th! :smash:

chuvack
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:11 PM
she probably fucked up her sinus cavities from so much time on airplanes. The extreme dry conditions on long flights often cause sinus problems.

miffedmax
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:23 PM
I've had this done. It doesn't in and of itself change the shape of your nose as most of what they monkey with is inside. A lot of people have their nose "fixed" when they have this surgery because it can be cheaper.

I'm not a JJ fan but I hope she left her nose alone.

lee station
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:52 PM
I hope she left her nose alone.yeah you kind of feel strange when you see the thread, like perhaps she wanted to look more glamorous or something?

Adaora
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:53 PM
hmmmmm......Is that another term for a nose job? :)

©@®eLess
Nov 29th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Some people really do have to change the shape of their nose if they are having problems. bone could be holding air channels and giving problems. However i think this is the same procedure Novak had at the end of 2006.

Just Do It
Nov 29th, 2007, 01:55 PM
I think she actualy had a nose job, anyway we will see :)

sonnys
Nov 29th, 2007, 01:56 PM
:tape: Nose job, i hope not!!!

Just Do It
Nov 29th, 2007, 02:01 PM
:tape: Nose job, i hope not!!!

What is wrong with a nose job ?

miffedmax
Nov 29th, 2007, 02:13 PM
What is wrong with a nose job ?

Too often it takes hot noses like Lena D's or JJs and reduces them to a post-op Tracy Austin. Yuck.

Not everyone (well, IMHO not anyone, but that's me) looks good with a button nose. JJ's has character and fits her face just fine the way it is.

polishprodigy
Nov 29th, 2007, 02:29 PM
It is NOT a nose job. It is a deviated septum and simply a "surgical correction". A nose job is if you take it further and do it for aesthetic purposes (which some people do when fixing their deviated septum).

CORIA01
Nov 29th, 2007, 02:49 PM
i hope it is not just for esthetic!

lee station
Nov 29th, 2007, 02:51 PM
i've never noticed her nose until now *does a pic search*

justine schnyder
Nov 29th, 2007, 02:57 PM
She had it few days ago. She said she had breathing problems during entire fall season, and that caused her to play under her possibilities. She said she will come to play exibition in Belgrade on december 7th, eventhough her doctors advised her not to. Her preparation for the new season are moved a bit. But she finds her health priority.

Lets give new season a new breath JJ!

Get well soon JJ :hearts: :hug:

JJ :smash:!!! Don't play the exho!!

Il Primo!
Nov 29th, 2007, 03:55 PM
I hope it's a nose job! She's got a banging body, it's about time her face fits it.

Tennisation
Nov 29th, 2007, 04:01 PM
i think she had a nose job, & she should.

sammy01
Nov 29th, 2007, 04:18 PM
I hope it's a nose job! She's got a banging body, it's about time her face fits it.

totaly agree! her nose is not straight, its not like too big its just all on one side. lets just hope she took tati along with her, cus she could do with getting that knink taken out of it.

plantman
Nov 29th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Jelena's nose is just fine the way it is! :) There's more than a few noses (monster snouts) out there we could comment on! Shall we?

égalité
Nov 29th, 2007, 04:34 PM
My cousin just had this surgery (and basically got a free nosejob out of it) so it should do Jelena two worlds of good. :tape:

serenus_2k8
Nov 29th, 2007, 05:05 PM
I think its sad if she feels she has to have a nose job to please other people, but I doubt she would do it if she wasnt totally happy!

I think if she feels better with her nose the way she likes it then good for her - shes earned the money so its up to her to spend it how she wants!!! AND IF IT HELPS HER PLAYING THEN EVEN BETTER!

Slumpsova
Nov 29th, 2007, 05:07 PM
:rolleyes:

-VSR-
Nov 29th, 2007, 06:11 PM
I had one of those recently, not a pleasant experience I can tell you.

A few days rest, and hopefully - the same with Jelena, my good looks were not affected. :kiss:

Watch out 2008 - JJ's gonna be snorting! :armed:

Probably not the best term to use... Hingis could tell you that.

Wayn77
Nov 29th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Probably not the best term to use... Hingis could tell you that.

:tape: :tape:

how about sniffing .... no that's no good either :rolleyes:

serenus_2k8
Nov 29th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Lmao

miffedmax
Nov 29th, 2007, 06:37 PM
totaly agree! her nose is not straight, its not like too big its just all on one side. lets just hope she took tati along with her, cus she could do with getting that knink taken out of it.

Tati's honker is hot. Leave it alone.

Princeza
Nov 29th, 2007, 06:47 PM
:hug: Jeca

ce
Nov 29th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Oh, Jelena! :hug: Get well soon!
But don't play that exibition in Belgrade on december 7th! :smash:

shut up:mad: :fiery:

frontier
Nov 29th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Her nose looked bend,and because she is now in the public eye she needs an acceptable look I hope this was not for vanity's sake.This is a nose job,I hope she doesnt get a nose like Heidi Klum.;)I think she feels she is in Ana's shadow were looks are concerned.

manu32
Nov 29th, 2007, 08:29 PM
she is.......

exposbabe
Nov 29th, 2007, 08:51 PM
I'm positive she's already had a nose job (and a teeth bleaching as well).

As it happened, I had a vision of this about a week ago.

See the post on my tennis blog (http://communities.canada.com/MONTREALGAZETTE/blogs/opencourt/archive/2007/11/21/jelena-s-nose-out-of-joint.aspx), posted Nov. 21.

switz
Nov 29th, 2007, 10:26 PM
didn't Dokic have a similar operation? What is wrong with Serbs noses :lol:

danieln1
Nov 29th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Well, let´s see now if she becomes a little more beautiful... but I think her new nose will be much better than the current one

frontier
Nov 30th, 2007, 12:48 AM
maybe endorsement deals will start coming in specially with a nice nose and bleached teeth,next is a tan.

spiritedenergy
Nov 30th, 2007, 02:29 AM
hmmmmm......Is that another term for a nose job? :)

YES.

spiritedenergy
Nov 30th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Her nose looked bend,and because she is now in the public eye she needs an acceptable look I hope this was not for vanity's sake.This is a nose job,I hope she doesnt get a nose like Heidi Klum.;)I think she feels she is in Ana's shadow were looks are concerned.

and she will be! It's surely not a nose job that can make her closer to Ana.:tape:

miffedmax
Nov 30th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Having a deviated septum is a medical condition that can require surgery. In the US, your health insurance will cover having a deviated septum repaired.

It won't cover elective plastic surgery. So people combine the two because you can save money on the nose job since their already working on it.

Again, I've had this surgery and it makes a huge difference. I wish I'd done it when I was her age because it really is amazing what life is like when you can breathe properly.

Cat's Pajamas
Nov 30th, 2007, 03:01 AM
you can't take the butter out of the face :tape:...

ninanina19
Nov 30th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Hopefully it looks the same, I love her nose

Yeah me too.

#1SteffiGraf#1
Nov 30th, 2007, 05:57 AM
I hope she gets a nose job too while shes at it! Not that her nose is ugly, but its a little crooked. Shes pretty already but a straight nose would be even better :p

Brooks.
Nov 30th, 2007, 08:11 AM
you can't take the butter out of the face :tape:...

:tape: ouch!

but she sure can try:o

nothing wrong with a little plastic surgery..just don't go overboard

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Nov 30th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Rest up Jelena...