PDA

View Full Version : Why is it.....

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 29th, 2007, 11:09 AM
that when Serena fans stand up for her after unnecessary bashing and hating, we are labeled as idiots...ignorant...all those things and the number one come back..."it should be expected of us, look who our fave is."(personally i like this "insult" because look at who Serena is and they compare me :drool: )...just take a look in the "lemon of the year" thread and see what happens when donnydarko defends everyone talking about serena's luckyshots (saying if it was someone else then it wouldn't be that big of a deal) and heaven forbid when Denise enlightens everyone to my favourite fact jh said she didn't think Serena was injured at wimby...even the fan zerosinfinity or whoever is defending it saying jh was telling a "necessary" lie ( :haha: )...are we really seen as the ones who don't have much sense? why are we hated on like this?

serenus_2k8
Nov 29th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Who cares? Its fun winding up all the haters.

They are clearly just jealous, but I really cant imagine Serena being worried about what people like them think :lol: so dont worry :D

StarDuvallGrant
Nov 29th, 2007, 07:09 PM
I honestly don't get upset about that anymore. When you have certain fans of that ilk (let alone the fans of other players who just pile up on the bashing party because they can), it would be a disservice even taking them seriously anymore. There is just too much hypocrisy and there isn't much respect between the fans.

doni1212
Nov 29th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Who cares? Its fun winding up all the haters.

They are clearly just jealous, but I really cant imagine Serena being worried about what people like them think :lol: so dont worry :D

Ain't that the truth, :lol:

serenus_2k8
Nov 29th, 2007, 07:41 PM
At the end of the day there is always going to be banter between fans of different players! Its like that in every sport - at least we know Serena can stuff most, if not all, of the players the other people support!

williamsluva
Nov 30th, 2007, 03:05 AM
We used to have an idiot on another board i used to go to along time ago. Well i left cos there were alot of morons there, but this idiot would come on, spurt out some bullshit praise about how perfect and amazing his player was and how the other players didnt compare, and hed insult them and their achievements and say how easy his player would win.

But the guy was like mentally retarded or something, cos hed just post this stuff and leave and then hed forget that hed posted it (trust me he was dumb not just playin cos he couldnt spell properley and had crappy grammar).

You guys should just go into any thread, and right REAL facts about serena and her super special awesomeness, then say something that is fact about some loser like Henin i.e. We all know henins husband left her cos she kept putting her hand up in bed, just as he was about to deliver (or something like that i dunno), then leave, and if u decide to go back to that same hater thread again, leave another comment about serenas greatness and either another insult about that player they are praising, or the same one "Serena won 4 majors in a row and had to fight hard to win her 4th consecutive even though she was down match points... And she never put her hnd up once"

Just piss them off so that they will actually go to bed thinking about what youve posted whereas you will have ignored them and thus had no need to "reply" or "argue" their points

williams.i.am
Nov 30th, 2007, 10:38 AM
they just jealous. serena got more everythang than almost all of the top 200 put together. :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 30th, 2007, 11:57 AM
i don't get upset its just you can't enjoy the board...hence why i don't like coming here when i know some of the popular threads...whereas its cute people trying to talk about how phat serena is (cause we all know she's cool) and how unsportsmanlike she is :rolleyes: its kind of old and tiring at the end of the year where you can't have some sort of proper discussion without it leading to serena bashing...

serenus_2k8
Nov 30th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Its a compliment that so many people are jealous IMO - just stand your ground and make sure you can back up what you ' ve said!

frontier
Dec 2nd, 2007, 11:32 PM
no matter what I will support Serena even if she loses to a player like Brie:lol: the haters will not stop hating but I will always have faith in our princess even if she appears beaten she knows how to exact revenge.I know next year she needs to step up and demolish the little boy from Belgium.

youizahoe
Dec 3rd, 2007, 12:50 PM
Oh that's just a common mental war players make between them. It's something everyone does to make a player not feel good about themselves. It's the same as saying when you see the draw; 'I'm ready to kick her ass' and so on...

The case with justine henin, she seems to forget she always did the same when she was younger, like;

1) I have some blisters on my lips so it was weally tough
2) ...

In my opinion, lies about yourself should make you laugh, really, life is too short to think about how other people think about you. It's time for the drama-queens to start thinking about it. You only can try to hurt someone by telling the truth about a lie. I clearly don't see that happening to Serena. Serena is not lying about injuries, she has the track record, and even if she does, you hardly see her winning the match in the end.

Justine always has something, but she always wins and plays her best. So now you know who's the biggest liar on the tour. Everyone in Belgium even thinks it. Though there's nothing to be said wrong about her tennis. But that mentality of hers is dead-wrong.

That was my side of the story.

Dodoboy.
Dec 3rd, 2007, 06:49 PM
there jealous of our gal!