PDA

View Full Version : Who are freinds and who are enemies between WTA players?

kaghat
Nov 28th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Hi guys, this has been always the question I asked to myself when I see players fighting for a match. I know that tennis is an individualistic game, but what about friendship in this game? Anybody has an idea who is a friend of who? And if there is a friendship as well can anybody tell us a story about that? For example i know that for the moment Mauresmo en Justine are not the best friends but that Bartoli and Justine are friends and they have too much respect for each others...
http://www.communautarisme.net/photo/150524-207205.jpghttp://www.grioo.com/images/rubriques/3/8557.jpghttp://sports.voila.fr/fr/images/20064/mauresmo_aus4_papier_re.jpghttp://www.grandchelem.net/mon_weblog/images/clijsters_henin_fedcup_meta2005032514240.jpg
http://djbakker.nl/maria-2/maria_046.jpg

justine schnyder
Nov 28th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Marion and Shahar are good friends
I think Aga and Misa are friends too
Kuznetsova and Petrova

Enemies:
Patty-Conchita
Patty-Kournikova
Sharapova- All the tour but Kirilenko
I think Mauresmo and Hingis, Hingis and the WS

I don't know what about Hingis and Schnyder and Jankovic and Ivanovic

Dor Y
Nov 28th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Shahar and Anna Chakvetadze are freinds, Hingis and Dani and I think Mauresmo and Kuznetsova as well..

stefi62
Nov 28th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Flavia Pennetta is good friend with Franci Schiavone and Roberta Vinci
Mara Santangelo is friend with Alicia Molik, Ai Sugiyama and Kata Srebotnik
Lisa Raymond and Rennae Stubbs
Cara Black, Julia Vakulenko and Mary Pierce are good friends
Liezel Huber is friend with Sania Mirza
Dechy and Golovin
Kuznetsova and Petrova
Petrova and Golovin
Bammer and Paszek
Benesova and Koukalova
Stubbs and Pratt
Mary and Iva Majoli, Monica Seles, Arantxa Sanchez and Martina Hingis
Kim and Caro Maes

kaghat
Nov 28th, 2007, 09:42 AM
After the AO of 2006 Mauresmo was furious about Justine... Till now they are real enemies. But I Think Mauresmo is jealous about Justine. Mauresmo find that Justine has the same game like her but she wins more and more and mauresmo wins less and less... The secret?: The mental of JUSTINE.
I think the players who have the less friends in the game are The williams, en Sharapova... They are so arrogant... Incredible... But I love old times between Hingis and The williams... It was the Cold war era in tennis... :)
http://i.cnn.net/si/pr/subs/swimsuit/images/04_swilliams_03.jpg

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Nov 28th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Sequera and Sammy are friends! All the aussie girls are friends!

saniapower
Nov 28th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Friends->
Kuznetsova & Petrova
Petrova & Anna C.
Sania & Golovin
Sania & Santalgelo
Sania & Chakvetadze(yes)
Enemies ->
henin /sharapova
henin/Serena

Jakeev
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Enemies:

Sharapova- All the tour but Kirilenko

And you have what proof of this?:rolleyes: :bs: :weirdo:

As for two players that actually never liked each other, one of the most interesting feuds was between 80's German rivals Sylvia Hanika and Betting Bunge.

Bettina constantly had crappy things to say about her; everything from Hanika faking injuries to not being a team player for Fed Cup. Never heard Sylvia refute what Bunge had to say but wow did Bettina NOT like Sylvia.

Another catty player I thought was JoAnne Russell. When she began faltering in her results she turned to broadcasting and that was during the years Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert pretty much were seen in all the major finals.

Everytime Russell called one of their matches you could clearly tell she had nothing but love for Chris and disdain for Navratilova. Not sure what the story was there but damn Russell would let Martina have it every chance she could.

justine schnyder
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:07 PM
And you have what proof of this?:rolleyes: :bs: :weirdo:

As for two players that actually never liked each other, one of the most interesting feuds was between 80's German rivals Sylvia Hanika and Betting Bunge.

Bettina constantly had crappy things to say about her; everything from Hanika faking injuries to not being a team player for Fed Cup. Never heard Sylvia refute what Bunge had to say but wow did Bettina NOT like Sylvia.

Another catty player I thought was JoAnne Russell. When she began faltering in her results she turned to broadcasting and that was during the years Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert pretty much were seen in all the major finals.

Everytime Russell called one of their matches you could clearly tell she had nothing but love for Chris and disdain for Navratilova. Not sure what the story was there but damn Russell would let Martina have it every chance she could.

I'm talking generaly, and I remember once Peer told in some TV show something like that..

BTW, interesting stories (The other things you wrote),didn't know about them before :yeah:

SU
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Everything that comes to WS is bad, nothing positive. i believe you are cofusing personality, character, selfsteem and desire with arrogance. get over it

pooh14
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:31 PM
hingis and william sisters are not enemies.
not even when they are young, many times serena and hingis has joke many times about it. infact i should say they are pretty good.

hingis and amelie, amelie and henin, are not really 'good' friend, but i don't think they are called enemies either.

cindy
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:35 PM
petrova is great friend with dokic! she even asked me to support and love jeca!

Ninny
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Friends->
Kuznetsova & Petrova
Petrova & Anna C.
Sania & Golovin
Sania & Santalgelo
Sania & Chakvetadze(yes)
Enemies ->
henin /sharapova
henin/Serena

When did Henin and Sharapova become enemies? :confused: They both speak very, very highly of each other and there is great respect between each of them. They are not best friends, but they certainly are not enemies. Where did you read or get it from that they are enemies? :rolleyes:

exposbabe
Nov 28th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Raymond and Stubbs are not friends.
Well, maybe they USED to be very close, but that was a long tiime ago (wink).

Slutiana
Nov 28th, 2007, 01:59 PM

:help: Henin, Mauresmo

Venus and Serena (:p)
Kuzzy and Serena (:lol:) Venus and Kuzzy seem friendly with each other too.
Tati and Kuzzy
Tati and Chakvetadze
Tati and Sharapova (kind of :lol:)
Tati and Dechy
Tati and Petrova
Tati and Mauresmo

Enemies:

Tati and Bartoli :lol:
Serena and Justine
Venus and Justine (if serena's doesn't like henin, neither does vee)

Chrisi
Nov 28th, 2007, 02:01 PM
I would say Kuznetsoa and Serena :D

Iceland
Nov 28th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Tati & Marion are not enemies ;). Tati explained it already, they have nothing to say to eachother, that's all.

Ingokoer
Nov 28th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Amélie and Justine WERE really close friends until AO 2006 (Amélie was on Justines wedding etc., they always huged after matches) but when Justine retired so close before the end of the match they were not friends anymore.

Amélie and Kim were always close friends.

janko
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Jankovic and Na Li are good friends

Vania King is friend with many Chinese players

Many Spanish players are friends, same as the Italians

Many doubles partnerships do exist because of friendship

Svetlana, Francesca and Mary (and for the ones who remember, Natasha Zvereva) seem to be friends with most of the players, maybe not really close, but their personality are appreciated.

Elwin.
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I know
Michaella Krajicek is good friends with A. Radwanska, Agnes Szavay and Kirsten Flipkens

Lucyxx
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Chakvetadze/Vesnina - Friends

Highlandman
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Venus and Justine (if serena's doesn't like henin, neither does vee)

I don't think so. I never had the feeling they don't like each other. Think it's a respectful relationship.

serenus_2k8
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:35 PM
I think the majority of players are friends or at least get on!

What are the bitchiest things that have been said about players in the past? There really are very few, so I guess other than the odd rivalries / hatreds the players will get on fine!

Steffile
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Ivanovic and Kirilenko are good friends. They played doubles together.

kinseh
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Friends
The ones who play doubles together?
Kim with Caro Maes, Kuzzy, I heard she was friends with Flavia too - not sure though, Dani, Lindsay, Caro Wozniacki and so on.
Wozniacki and Myskina - Caro said that in a Danish article about her.
Bartoli and Peer (have they been mentioned?)

Enemies
Sharapova and Myskina! :lol:

Farina Elia Fan
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:07 PM
I think the majority of players are friends or at least get on!

What are the bitchiest things that have been said about players in the past? There really are very few, so I guess other than the odd rivalries / hatreds the players will get on fine!

I disagree, i think the tour is quite a lonely place and many players arent friends with each other, simply just acquaintances

ViennaCalling
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Tamira/Sybille
Tamira/Anabel Medina

Tennisation
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:38 PM
BFF (best friends forever):
Maria Sharapova & Larry Scott

Friends:
Hingis & Kournikova
Kim & the whole tour

Enemies:
Patty & the whole tour

Farina Elia Fan
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:40 PM
BFF (best friends forever):
Maria Sharapova & Larry Scott

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You forgot Larry enermy - Lindsay Davenport :worship:

daniela86
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Gisela Dulko said her best friends were with Suarez,Diaz Oliva,Kirilenko,Pennetta.
Kirilenko is friends with Sharapova,Ivanovic,Domachowska,Dulko
Meilen Tu and Zvonareva are good friends.
Ivanovic is friends with Hantuchova,Kirilenko,Sanja Ancic,Kuznetsova
Hantuchova 's best friends on the tour are Sugiyama,Ivanovic,Davenport,Hingis.She was friends with Anastasia Myskina and Clijsters too.

bie
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Friendship is a big word for acquantances.
Enemies is the wrong word, rivals is the better term IMO.
In doubles it is possible that frienshap lasts longer than careers.

MyriBellyButton
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:54 PM
After the AO of 2006 Mauresmo was furious about Justine... Till now they are real enemies. But I Think Mauresmo is jealous about Justine. Mauresmo find that Justine has the same game like her but she wins more and more and mauresmo wins less and less... The secret?: The mental of JUSTINE.
Justine is definitely mental, and the AO ’06 final was proof enough for everyone, including Amelie. The jealousy is all Justines, to the extent that she walked out on a grand-slam final, to discredit her ‘only friend on tour’ (Amelie’s) first grand-slam victory.

I think the players who have the less friends in the game are The williams, en Sharapova... They are so arrogant... Incredible...
It’s called attitude, upfront and in your face, but never underhand, like Justine (pun intended). Amelie was JH’s only friend on tour, so the loser in the friends stakes is definitely JuJu no-mates.

hingis44
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Hingis Best friends :Kournikova, Kim, Dani,Jankovic, Kirilenko, Dementieva
and also "Hénin", Patty, Golovin, Myrza

"Ennemies" : Sisters Williams and a few Bartoli and Mauresmo

Best Friends in the circuit:
Ivanovic Kirilenko
Sharapova Kirilenko
Kim Hingis
Kim Mauresmo

Ennemies :
Hénin Clijsters
Hénin Mauresmo
Petrova Huber (since wimbledon07!)

purplerain
Nov 28th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Justine is definitely mental, and the AO ’06 final was proof enough for everyone, including Amelie. The jealousy is all Justines, to the extent that she walked out on a grand-slam final, to discredit her ‘only friend on tour’ (Amelie’s) first grand-slam victory.

It’s called attitude, upfront and in your face, but never underhand, like Justine (pun intended). Amelie was JH’s only friend on tour, so the loser in the friends stakes is definitely JuJu no-mates.

:rolleyes: I don't think this statement is true.

frenchie
Nov 28th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Myskina is friend with nearly all the tour

Likhovtseva
Kournikova
Dementieva
Hingis
Hantuchova
Zvonareva
Safina
Kuznetsova
Clijsters
and the list goes on....

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 28th, 2007, 06:20 PM
I don't care ,

MyriBellyButton
Nov 28th, 2007, 06:21 PM
:rolleyes: I don't think this statement is true.:rolleyes: It was true. That’s exactly what Justine said when being interviewed. Shown on EuroSport about 2 years ago.

Ninny
Nov 28th, 2007, 06:21 PM

Oh a new hater :haha: Welcome :wavey: You'll be amongst plenty of friends here who hate Justine also, so you'll enjoy yourself. :D

BTW Amelie was not Justine's only friend on tour. Justine is best friends with Nathalie Dechy and Flipkens.

So if you are going to hate, please make sure you get your facts right otherwise you make yourself look like a right plonker! :)

kthanxbye :wavey:

Ninny
Nov 28th, 2007, 06:22 PM
:rolleyes: It was true. That’s exactly what Justine said when being interviewed. Shown on EuroSport about 2 years ago.

Not true. Tell me which interview it was seeing that you remember it so vividly.

Ninny
Nov 28th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Hingis Best friends :Kournikova, Kim, Dani,Jankovic, Kirilenko, Dementieva
and also "Hénin", Patty, Golovin, Myrza

"Ennemies" : Sisters Williams and a few Bartoli and Mauresmo

Best Friends in the circuit:
Ivanovic Kirilenko
Sharapova Kirilenko
Kim Hingis
Kim Mauresmo

Ennemies :
Hénin Clijsters
Hénin Mauresmo
Petrova Huber (since wimbledon07!)

:eek: Martina is a friend of Henin???????? But, but, but Henin doesn't have any friends on the tour, her only friend on tour was Mauresmo :spit: [/sarcasm]

That's right, I forgot about Hingis oh and Steffi Graf (even though Steffi is not on the tour now) :worship:

saki
Nov 28th, 2007, 06:26 PM

Erm, no. Justine was Nathalie Dechy's bridesmaid, she had a lot of WTA players at her own wedding (Tauziat, Dechy obviously, Testud, a few others) In the last year or so, Kirsten Flipkens and Martina Navratilova have been seen in her players' box supporting her. And that's just her friends on tour. Also seen in Justine's players' box (excluding her family and Carlos), Pirette, his wife Julie, and there appeared to be a number of people with her celebrating here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe0djMEa8jg

Keaka
Nov 28th, 2007, 06:27 PM

Let's see @ this pic:

-Petrova hates Dementieva, you can see she is going away from her and trying to look the best & she thinks all the others are looking stupid. She's the bad one...

-Dementieva hates no one, she's the good one

-Clijsters likes everybody, but she especially likes Mauresmo here on this pic :p

-Hingis thinks Sharapova is OK

-Sharapova thinks she's better than Hingis

-Henin likes Kuznetsova I think in general, but Mauresmo still blames Henin for WO at AO 06 :p

Paule22
Nov 28th, 2007, 07:01 PM
http://akstra.de/tennis/images/malek/durmersheim/malek5.jpg

Tatjana Malek + Andrea Petkovic

DutchieGirl
Nov 28th, 2007, 07:21 PM
I know
Michaella Krajicek is good friends with A. Radwanska, Agnes Szavay and Kirsten Flipkens

Err - I dunno about "good" friends. Agi was sad that Misa didn't seem to wanna play doubles with her this year. :sad:

Tennisation
Nov 28th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I don't care ,that's exactly what Maria Sharapova would say when it comes to friendship:hearts:

Serenidad.
Nov 28th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Serena and all the tour, but Venus.

Sean.
Nov 28th, 2007, 09:51 PM

Let's see @ this pic:

-Petrova hates Dementieva, you can see she is going away from her and trying to look the best & she thinks all the others are looking stupid. She's the bad one...

-Dementieva hates no one, she's the good one

-Clijsters likes everybody, but she especially likes Mauresmo here on this pic :p

-Hingis thinks Sharapova is OK

-Sharapova thinks she's better than Hingis

-Henin likes Kuznetsova I think in general, but Mauresmo still blames Henin for WO at AO 06 :p

I don't understand all thei momo Justine thing. Justine retired, but momo still got the win. Henin was ill she couldn't help it. And then I can't see anything wrong with Wimbledon!

cheyk
Nov 28th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Petrova and Pierce are friends, I think

LegionArgentina
Nov 28th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Paola Suarez friends:
*Virginia Ruano Pascual
*Amelie Mauresmo
*Liezel Huber
*Laura Montalvo
*Lourdes Dominguez Lino
*Fabiola Zuluaga
*Patricia Tarabini
*Ai Sugiyama
*Rossana de los Rios
*Mariana Diaz Oliva
*Arantxa Sanchez Vicario
*Roberta Vinci
and many more

IanRadi
Nov 28th, 2007, 10:20 PM
I don't understand all thei momo Justine thing. Justine retired, but momo still got the win. Henin was ill she couldn't help it. And then I can't see anything wrong with Wimbledon!

Maybe he wants to say that Momo is angry because as Henin retired from that final, nobody gives "full credit" to her victory ;)

IanRadi
Nov 28th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Gisela Dulko friends:

- Maria Kirilenko (RUS)
- Maria Elena Camerin (ITA)
- Flavia Pennetta (ITA)
- Meilen Tu (USA)
- Ashley Harkleroad (USA)
- Patricia Tarabini (ARG)
- Maria Vento-Kabchi (VEN)

treufreund
Nov 29th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Amelie is not exactly a stong person when it comes to forgiving people. She seems to hold grudges against Justine, Hingis, Serena. GET OVER IT AMELIE!

Enemies/some bad blood: Jankovic-Davenport, Jankovic-Ivanovic, Jankovic-Serena, Serena-Momo, Serena-juju, Momo-juju, Serena-Hantuchova, Serena-Sharapova, Sharapova-Venus, Sharapova-Petrova, Vaidisova-Mauresmo, Bartoli-Tati, Venus-Hingis, Capriati-Serena, Capriati-Justine, Capriati-Venus, Davenport-Venus(they fake like they get along)

Get on well: Serena-Kuzy, Kuzy-Momo, kuzy-everyone LOL, Juju-Tati, Juju-Marion, Patty-Martina, Patty-Vaidisova, Juju-Flipkens, Chaky-All Russians except maybe Sharapova, Sharapova-Kirilenko, Juju-Dementieva, Juju-Martina, Serena-Alexandra Stevenson, Peer and just about everyone, Dani-Hingis, Hingis-Davenport, Jankovic-Justine, Justine-Dechy, Dechy-Sugiyama, Sugi-most players, Federer-Ivanovic, Federer-Kuzy, Federer-Justine, Djokovic-Sharapova, Roddick-Sharapova, Bryan Brothers-Justine, Graf-Justine, Agassi-Graf :haha: ;)

Ninny
Nov 29th, 2007, 08:11 AM
MyriBellyButton = VLover

itzhak
Nov 29th, 2007, 09:12 AM
In general, there is almost not a real enemies in the tour. However, the general feeling within the tour is not friendly or open. Recently, Daniela talked about the cold atmosphere in the locker room.

Now, for Elena:

She is in good terms with almost all the tour. It is very hard to find somebody who dislikes Elena.

In the past you could say that Myskina is her best friend but it is more childhood friendship. In the last years, they not so close as in the past but here and there you can see how well they know each other (http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8091/kc112bl6.th.png (http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kc112bl6.png)).

She is very very close to Tatiana Golovin. They hanging out and training together many times (http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/779/por70xp9.th.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=por70xp9.jpg)).

She is also very close to Vera Dushevina, she is kind of Vera's mentor (http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2116/1915imagenn4.th.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1915imagenn4.jpg)).

Of course she is very close to Flavia Pennetta, her doubles partner, their chemistry is phenomenal (http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7320/sw104cj3.th.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sw104cj3.jpg)

She is also very close to Elena Vesnina (http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1753/30245050mc4.th.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=30245050mc4.jpg)).

She had problems with Svetlana in the past but currently they become much closer (http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9669/3180imagepk6.th.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3180imagepk6.jpg)).

There is long good relations between Lena and Amelie, remember the french background of Elena (http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6005/bej23yf8.th.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bej23yf8.jpg))

Does she have enemy?

I think that the only player that she is not in good terms is Sharapova. There is nothing special that happened in the past between them and they say very good things about each other' tennis level. However, they hardly speak with each other even when they are together. If they gonna be together in the Russian fed cup team next year, it will be interesting how they will be in the same team (http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5799/ist52jg8.th.jpg (http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ist52jg8.jpg)).

Hugo24
Nov 29th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Amelie is good friends with Dechy, Golovin , Kuznetsova ,Davenport ,Bremond, Clijsters ,Pierce and a few others I cant remember.

Amelie and justine were really good friends untill the 06 AO but they seemed more friendly at the Championships in Madrid well at the end of the final match .

justine schnyder
Nov 29th, 2007, 10:10 AM
I remeber Patty said she really likes Mauresmo's tennis and she's one of her favorites there.. I don't she would say that on someone she hates.. ;)

Keaka
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Ok, just for info, I was joking on my previous post/pic, it was just a funny pic as all the players were different on it. Everybodys looking in different way, only Petrova looks directly to camera :lol:

Yeah, but genarally I think there are not many example of two players really being big friends or big haters. But there are about 20 cases I think ;)

cheyk
Nov 30th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Ok, just for info, I was joking on my previous post/pic, it was just a funny pic as all the players were different on it. Everybodys looking in different way, only Petrova looks directly to camera :lol:

:lol: ok
I am Petrova fan, but I like joking about her; but I thught that you were talking seriously

xan
Nov 30th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Amelie is not exactly a stong person when it comes to forgiving people. She seems to hold grudges against Justine, Hingis, Serena. GET OVER IT AMELIE!

Enemies/some bad blood: Jankovic-Davenport, Jankovic-Ivanovic, Jankovic-Serena, Serena-Momo, Serena-juju, Momo-juju, Serena-Hantuchova, Serena-Sharapova, Sharapova-Venus, Sharapova-Petrova, Vaidisova-Mauresmo, Bartoli-Tati, Venus-Hingis, Capriati-Serena, Capriati-Justine, Capriati-Venus, Davenport-Venus(they fake like they get along)

Get on well: Serena-Kuzy, Kuzy-Momo, kuzy-everyone LOL, Juju-Tati, Juju-Marion, Patty-Martina, Patty-Vaidisova, Juju-Flipkens, Chaky-All Russians except maybe Sharapova, Sharapova-Kirilenko, Juju-Dementieva, Juju-Martina, Serena-Alexandra Stevenson, Peer and just about everyone, Dani-Hingis, Hingis-Davenport, Jankovic-Justine, Justine-Dechy, Dechy-Sugiyama, Sugi-most players, Federer-Ivanovic, Federer-Kuzy, Federer-Justine, Djokovic-Sharapova, Roddick-Sharapova, Bryan Brothers-Justine, Graf-Justine, Agassi-Graf :haha: ;)
Most of this is supposition.

Sharapova and Petrova are professional rivals, but there is no bad blood there. They get on well. Maria is also very good friends with Kim, and (contrary to popular rumour) Golovin as well as Jankovic.

serenus_2k8
Nov 30th, 2007, 04:26 PM
I cant blame Mauresmo for being annoyed with Henin - I would be ;)

Barpaw91
Dec 27th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Marta Domachowska and Kirlenko
Radwańska and Krajicek
Radwańska Ula Radwańsak and Nadal

goldenlox
Dec 27th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Zvonareva and Safina are not friends

ANTJIE
Dec 28th, 2007, 01:56 AM
Katarina Srebotnik posted a message on Eleni Daniilidou's website when the website was new. It was a nice message and was really friendly. So maybe they are friends? :shrug:

ANTJIE
Dec 28th, 2007, 01:58 AM
Raymond and Stubbs are not friends.
Well, maybe they USED to be very close, but that was a long tiime ago (wink).

Why were they close at one time and not now? :confused:

kaghat
Dec 28th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Why were they close at one time and not now? :confused:

Because the circumstances are changing... look, Henin and Mauresmo were the best friends... after the AO of 2006 they are almost enemies. Especially Mauresmo could not assume to win a major with such a way. In this sport I have the feeling that real freinds is realy rare. One match and freindship can go to an end... It's pity but that's tennis... It's nice in its brutality. :rolleyes:

rrfnpump
Dec 28th, 2007, 08:24 AM
petrova is great friend with dokic! she even asked me to support and love jeca!

http://i15.tinypic.com/6wwu7p3.jpg

reptar
Jul 5th, 2012, 06:41 AM
BUMP!
Got me thinking 'cuz my girlfriend said friendships on the wta is a myth :lol: