PDA

View Full Version : Spain is next for Martina, with horse and a new boyfriend

ChampLindsay
Nov 27th, 2007, 04:21 PM
She will ride for the spanish secondclass CSI Barcelona with her horse ''Lytizia''
And she got a new friend, called Alexnader Onischenko, a ukrain billionär. He's also a great Horse Fan and as well he's the president of ukrain horse association!

A German newscenter reported it..

ViennaCalling
Nov 27th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Riding? Hopefully there are no doping tests :devil:

RR-87
Nov 27th, 2007, 04:50 PM
hope this Alexander is better than Radek :lol:

Shuji Shuriken
Nov 27th, 2007, 04:50 PM
How's the blow in Spain? :tape: :p :tape:

Yellow Moon
Nov 27th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Riding? Hopefully there are no doping tests :devil:

there are! But fortunately only for the mount, not the rider...

No Name Face
Nov 27th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Hingis is such a ho! How many men has she been with?

LoveFifteen
Nov 27th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Hingis is such a ho! How many men has she been with?

How on earth does having boyfriends make someone a whore?

serena_venus4eva
Nov 27th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Hingis is such a ho! How many men has she been with?she's just dating with him, the fact she's enjoying life doesn't mean she's a whore

thrust
Nov 27th, 2007, 05:45 PM

The fact that Alexander is a billionaire, makes him better than Radek-lol!! Whatever, Martina seems to be a woman who needs variety when it comes to men. She seems to realize this, and has been smart enough not to marry. Her time might come sometime soon. If not, so be it, she has enough money to support herself in a very nice life style.

DaMamaJama87
Nov 27th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Wait, so you mean the horse isn't her boyfriend? :devil:

darice
Nov 27th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Wait, so you mean the horse isn't her boyfriend? :devil:

:haha: you are so bad! :p

No Name Face
Nov 27th, 2007, 05:55 PM
she's just dating with him, the fact she's enjoying life doesn't mean she's a whore

How on earth does having boyfriends make someone a whore?

It was a joke. Geez.

I should have put a :p to indicate to all the hypersensitive people that I wasn't being serious. Duly noted.

irinska
Nov 27th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Just to clear it , CSI Barcelona is avery strong tournament only professinals are taking part in this event, so Martina must be really good. I hope everything goes well because it's a dangerous sport unlike tennis. It takes alot of guts!

chuvack
Nov 27th, 2007, 06:46 PM

I guarantee you that the billionaire will be bored with Hingis in 2 months max and he'll drop her for some supermodel.

Anyways, such Hingis topics belong in NON TENNIS forum.

Tripp
Nov 27th, 2007, 06:53 PM
I googled the guy and he doesn't seem to be too hot. But then again, if you put the horse next to Radek, it will look more appealing.

Anyway, I'm sure Martina knows what she's doing. She always had a fine taste for men. Until Radek, of course.

Tennisation
Nov 27th, 2007, 06:54 PM
smart move Hingis! Now they'll just do drug test on the horse & not on her, whereas in tennis, they couldn't do a drug test on a racquet:devil:

Mrs. Peel
Nov 27th, 2007, 07:02 PM

Anything is better than Stepanek! :help: :tape:

hingis44
Nov 27th, 2007, 07:38 PM
I hope that she will have a beautifull career as tennis!

thrust
Nov 27th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I googled the guy and he doesn't seem to be too hot. But then again, if you put the horse next to Radek, it will look more appealing.

Anyway, I'm sure Martina knows what she's doing. She always had a fine taste for men. Until Radek, of course.

From the neck down, Radek was probably very good-lol!!

partbrit
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:26 AM
It was a joke. Geez.

I should have put a to indicate to all the hypersensitive people that I wasn't being serious. Duly noted.

I don't think it's "hypersensitive" for women to be tired of hearing that women who have sex are whores, while they never hear that men who have sex are whores. And jokes, for the record, are not always funny.

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 28th, 2007, 01:20 AM
It was a joke. Geez.

I should have put a :p to indicate to all the hypersensitive people that I wasn't being serious. Duly noted.

Some people can't take jokes unless there making them :spit:

DimaDinosaur
Nov 28th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Hingis is too horny

Miranda
Nov 28th, 2007, 10:04 AM
i always wonder how she could have time to handle all these: tennis/horse jumping, boy friends, she is way very talented :p

barmaid
Nov 28th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Posted on Hingis.org : As per articles in: Neue Zürcher Zeitung“ and „Tagesanzeiger“ (Zurich newspapers) of Nov.28.2007

Rolf Grass(team chief of the Swiss horse jumpers team), said that the “Swiss Federation of Horse Sports” contacted the ITF(Internat.Tennis Federation) regarding the Hingis cocaine case. Apparently the ITF has not yet taken proceedings against Martina, otherwise she could not participate in any type of sport.
The Tagesanzeiger further wrote that the ITF should have instituted procedure within 60 days after the B-test. Neue Zürcher Zeitung did not mention this. Probably it is only a “subjunctive” rule.
This means that ITF will open legal procedures, if at all, only after December 9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is interesting that the ITF are taking so long in admitting any disclosure
about Martina's test at Wimbledon.....I wonder do they have a case or not? Anyway its nice to see that Martina will be doing something she always enjoyed and no doubt be successful in it as well. Good Luck Martina!:hearts: :kiss: :worship: Depending on her results could this be an Olympic warmer-upper?

barmaid:wavey: