PDA

View Full Version : Shuai Peng split with Michael Chang, she has no personal coach again :o

Pasta-Na
Nov 23rd, 2007, 12:02 PM
He did help Shuai to improve her mental toughness, movement and health in this year :sad:

He implied Shuai didnt train hard and take Tennis too seriously like him :fiery: He also said he wasnt able to accompany Shuai every tournaments she played.

Well, focus on ur Tennis School now, Michael Chang. And CTA doesnt care so much through :o They said they didnt sign any contracts with him anyway :o

Hope Shuai will be fine under many foreign coaches in future...

andrewC
Nov 23rd, 2007, 12:22 PM
More turmoil for Shuai :tears: Such a shame

Pasta-Na
Nov 23rd, 2007, 12:26 PM
More turmoil for Shuai :tears: Such a shame

Yeah... i think she didnt expect that as she was trying to make a deal with CTA to give half of Winter Training time to be trained by Michael Chang. :sad:

Michael Chang said it again in front of the Media... he still wants to be the main coach of CTA girls :o its obvious he didnt get a good deal and made this showdown... poor Shuai :sad: :hug:

Slumpsova
Nov 23rd, 2007, 04:04 PM
OMG :sad:
CTA is a fucktard organization. they only care about their stupid Jie Zheng :mad:

Boreas
Nov 23rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
Slovenian press agency thinks Shuai Peng is a male:help: :tape:

Pasta-Na
Nov 23rd, 2007, 04:48 PM
the updated news: sounds like michael chang is angry as CTA still didnt want to sign him up :p he said he still cares about shuai very much and will help her anytime and anything she needs. he will keep annoying (encourging) shuai during her recovery of injuries :lol:

DimaDinosaur
Nov 23rd, 2007, 04:51 PM
Michael Chang is too good for CTA anyway. In fact, Shuai, Jie, Zi Yan, etc are all too good for psycho CTA.

Pasta-Na
Nov 23rd, 2007, 04:55 PM
Michael Chang is too good for CTA anyway. In fact, Shuai, Jie, Zi Yan, etc are all too good for psycho CTA.

just hope zi yan and jie zheng wont be too muscled to improve their serves as its one of :help: CTA's plans of the Winter Training.

Slumpsova
Nov 23rd, 2007, 06:30 PM
just hope zi yan and jie zheng wont be too muscled to improve their serves as its one of :help: CTA's plans of the Winter Training.
do you really think Jie Zheng will come back?

Tennisace
Nov 23rd, 2007, 06:32 PM
At the 50K La Quinta event, Chang accompanied Amber Liu, although I don't think it was in a formal relationship. Apparently Liu knows Chang's cousin who also went to Stanford (and played for the men's team) and Liu and Chang live in the same area in Southern California.

Pasta-Na
Nov 23rd, 2007, 06:55 PM
do you really think Jie Zheng will come back?

so she is just helping yan zi to wash her feet in the Winter Training? :o

Slumpsova
Nov 23rd, 2007, 06:57 PM
At the 50K La Quinta event, Chang accompanied Amber Liu, although I don't think it was in a formal relationship. Apparently Liu knows Chang's cousin who also went to Stanford (and played for the men's team) and Liu and Chang live in the same area in Southern California.
if he thinks Peng doesn't take tennis seriously, i don't think he teams up with Amber Liu either. obviously Liu doesn't focus on tennis that much.

*JR*
Nov 23rd, 2007, 08:08 PM
Peng Please - Avoid All - Criminal Coaches. :help:

iPatty
Nov 23rd, 2007, 09:12 PM
I think JR and Pengwin should be her coaches. :devil:

Pasta-Na
Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:12 PM
still remember shuai was complaining about michael chang to give her a bit too much work on improving her games :o :sad:

anyway he said shuai actually needs a proper coach, who can follow every tournaments she plays, he doesnt have that time :fiery:

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:16 PM
so she is just helping yan zi to wash her feet in the Winter Training? :o

:haha:

*JR*
Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:24 PM
Maybe we should. We helped her beat your bitch in Charleston this year. :p

Pasta-Na
Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:33 PM

:( patty's hair :hug:

iPatty
Nov 24th, 2007, 12:10 AM

I recall. ;)

Slumpsova
Nov 24th, 2007, 04:17 AM
Pengwin is dead :sad:

drake3781
Nov 24th, 2007, 07:26 AM
I recall. ;)

I saw that match. :p Night match and I only had a day ticket, but I hung around and watched it from the gateways.

=================

Shuai had Michael for almost a year.

I know she learned a lot from him, and her game was way better than the previous year, same time.

Sounds like Michael would have the time to travel if he were appointed coach for the group of Chinese players, but it's not worthwhile for only one. Probably doesn't pay enough, and he could coach more than one player full time, too.

Now we see what happens next.....

iPatty
Nov 24th, 2007, 01:21 PM
^^ Exactly. Her game seemed to be improving near the end of this year and hopefully she takes that into next year! :D

I would have been at the match if my parents had decided to go this year. We are going next year so hopefully Peng comes back so I can see her live for the first time. :lol: ;)

bruintennis
Nov 25th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Micheal Chang just announced the news a couple days ago. He cite scheduling conflict between him and Peng Shuai, he also says that sometimes she might think that he's too strict. He went on to say that Peng Shuai is sometimes kind of lazy.

It's kinda sad that they end up parting ways so soon, but I guess it didn't work out. Peng was doing better already. Let's see what 2008 brings for her.