aussie_fan
Nov 20th, 2007, 03:20 AM
yeah, first five days :)

Ben.
Nov 20th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Im also going, 1st 5 days :D

E Vesnina yumyum
Nov 20th, 2007, 01:42 PM
IM going down from Brisbane 4 days before it starts and for the whole 2 weeks of tennis.

maniactenisci
Nov 21st, 2007, 02:03 AM
i certainly ll go australian open i have a vip ticket haha:D:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

E Vesnina yumyum
Nov 21st, 2007, 02:16 AM
i certainly ll go australian open i have a vip ticket haha:D:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

how did you get that ? :lol:

Belco
Nov 21st, 2007, 03:39 AM
ive only got time for 2 maybe 3 days this year :sobbing:

my cousin will be down from Austria so we gonna be off traveling

Mr.Kardashian
Nov 22nd, 2007, 06:29 AM
i am going! 1st 5 days... i cant wait!

Medina
Nov 22nd, 2007, 10:23 AM
Im going sadly only for first 3 days. :) but its better than nothing.!

Renalicious
Nov 24th, 2007, 01:17 AM
I'm going for the second 4r day and the first QF day.

Chpstk30
Nov 24th, 2007, 02:12 AM
i will be going if Dokic is playing... for the first 3 or 4 days

Belco
Nov 24th, 2007, 06:52 AM
if dokic is playing ill miss out seeing her :sobbing: but hopefully i can make it to the final wild card playoffs.

but hey, she will make it to atelast the 4th round so i can watch her :armed:

mashamaniac
Nov 25th, 2007, 12:24 PM
you aussies are so damn lucky! the OZ open has the best atmosphere in between all four GS so i wish someday in the next 3-4 years i'll be able to be there!

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Dec 3rd, 2007, 10:53 AM
Im going the first four days!

Harvs
Dec 3rd, 2007, 11:38 AM
im going everyday:) literally lol

Harvs
Dec 3rd, 2007, 11:38 AM
actually thats a lie. not going to the two days before singles finals start

Mikey.
Dec 3rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
I might be going. But I dono if I can afford plane tickets down from Sydney lol. I'm broke! :help: But I'll see.

mankind
Dec 4th, 2007, 11:20 PM
I'm going in the second week.

Medina
Dec 5th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Im going sadly only for first 3 days. :) but its better than nothing.!

Scratch that, first 5 days :dance:

Andiyan
Dec 7th, 2007, 12:49 AM
I'm going too :rocker2:

First X days I guess ;)
But I need someone to go with :angel:

Alicia Rocks
Dec 10th, 2007, 05:30 AM
I'm going first 6 days again :)

Dani12
Dec 11th, 2007, 09:33 AM
I'm going from start of second week Sunday til the following Thursday. Should be fun!

Mr.Kardashian
Dec 14th, 2007, 09:05 AM
im not going for the first 5 days anymore, im going for the first 4... its good enough!

DutchieGirl
Dec 14th, 2007, 10:52 AM
I'm going too :rocker2:

First X days I guess ;)
But I need someone to go with :angel:

:wavey: I need to practice my Dutch too. :p

But damn I'm gonna be dodging alot of people! :haha:

DutchieGirl
Dec 14th, 2007, 10:54 AM
I'm going first 6 days again :)

No! Get out! Really? :p :angel:

DutchieGirl
Dec 14th, 2007, 10:55 AM
btw I'm going for the first week at least.

Alicia Rocks
Dec 14th, 2007, 11:23 PM
No! Get out! Really? :p :angel:

Yes :bolt: :p

DutchieGirl
Dec 15th, 2007, 01:09 AM
Yes :bolt: :p
Never would have guessed that! :p

Belco
Dec 25th, 2007, 08:46 AM
friday and saturday first week for me :sobbing:

smit101
Dec 26th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Friday and Saturday of first week for me as well...should be good, day and night sessions

Martian Stacey
Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:51 AM
I'm going on the middle weekend now... day and night sessions on RLA :bounce:

DutchieGirl
Jan 2nd, 2008, 04:03 AM
:bounce: Stacey! Hope to see you there then!

That reminds me - gotta sms Andiyan! :o

OZTENNIS
Jan 2nd, 2008, 07:57 AM
I'm going from the 16th to the 24th

Andiyan
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:22 AM
That reminds me - gotta sms Andiyan! :o

You better. ;):p

DutchieGirl
Jan 5th, 2008, 08:37 PM
You better. ;):p
I will - sorry I haven't yet. It's been pretty hctic with going to Auckland, then work, and now I'm in Hobart...bleh. Will be back in Melbourne tomorrow lunchtime. ;)

VIKA?
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:58 PM
any withdrwa in the 32 firts????

waratahsrock
Jan 6th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Going for the first 4 days and for the mens final. Although might have to make alterations if Maria makes the final again :D

Alicia Rocks
Jan 6th, 2008, 05:18 AM
I'm going on the middle weekend now... day and night sessions on RLA :bounce:

Awesome :D I'll still be there on the middle Saturday ;)

Experimentee
Jan 6th, 2008, 08:21 AM
What day does the qualifying start? I know its normally Thursday, but I think I may have read somewhere that it'll start on Wednesday this year, although I may have just been imagining that!

AUSBOY
Jan 6th, 2008, 08:51 AM
What day does the qualifying start? I know its normally Thursday, but I think I may have read somewhere that it'll start on Wednesday this year, although I may have just been imagining that!
Really? I hope not! Maybe its just the mens matches that start a day early!
Does anyone know??

DutchieGirl
Jan 6th, 2008, 08:52 AM
On the website it says for quallies to come back on Wed for the schedule, so I think it's all still on Thurs. :D

AUSBOY
Jan 6th, 2008, 10:58 AM
It better be Thurs, thanks DutchieGirl

Experimentee
Jan 6th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Just saw it posted on MTF. The men's qualy matches start on Wednesday, but the women's will start on Thursday as normal.

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 03:29 AM
ahh fair enough... hmm I'll have to check and see when Robin's playing quallies then. Might have to go on Wed. ;)

Experimentee
Jan 7th, 2008, 05:06 AM
I dont know why they had to change the format. Its so inconvenient to have to go on two different days if you are interested in seeing first rounds of both mens and womens!

Its predicted to be 39 degrees on Thursday, will they invoke the heat policy and suspend matches? I'm wondering if I should bother to take the day off work and go Thursday!

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I dont know why they had to change the format. Its so inconvenient to have to go on two different days if you are interested in seeing first rounds of both mens and womens!

Its predicted to be 39 degrees on Thursday, will they invoke the heat policy and suspend matches? I'm wondering if I should bother to take the day off work and go Thursday!

haha I'd say probably not. ;) It's meant to be pretty warm on Wed too right? or was that on Fri? :lol: ahh I'll look in a min. ;)

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I'm going :bounce: The first 5 days, day and night session on Monday thru Thursday and then day session on Friday. I'm so excited. This is my first slam. The only other "big" tournament I've been to is the year end championships for the women, i went to the semis the year that Serena beat Capriati 6-4 in the third. Unfortunately, it was also the year Venus got injured and retired down 0-5 to Kim. :(

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Jan 7th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I am getting excited now!

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 09:48 AM
I am getting excited now!

So am I. I can't believe I'm actually going to go to a slam that is around the world from where I live and that I've been watching it on tv since 2001. I keep thinking how excited I get when i know it's coming on tv, but I'll actually be there with the best players in the world. It's a dream come true. I just can't believe it.

Experimentee
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:33 AM
So am I. I can't believe I'm actually going to go to a slam that is around the world from where I live and that I've been watching it on tv since 2001. I keep thinking how excited I get when i know it's coming on tv, but I'll actually be there with the best players in the world. It's a dream come true. I just can't believe it.

You'll have a great time! Just remember to always wear lots of sunscreen, all the time I see foreigners visit the AO and are bright red from sunburn! The UV is really high here compared to other parts of the world and you can burn in no time.

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:41 AM
ugh...33 on Wed, 41 on thurs and now 40 on fri...heat rule's gotta take effect at some stage on both those 2 days you'd think... :help:

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:42 AM
You'll have a great time! Just remember to always wear lots of sunscreen, all the time I see foreigners visit the AO and are bright red from sunburn! The UV is really high here compared to other parts of the world and you can burn in no time.

Yep! I've been schooled on that by all my Aussie friends. How are the food prices? If i were to bring $40 bucks for food for a day would that be enough?

Experimentee
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:45 AM
ugh...33 on Wed, 41 on thurs and now 40 on fri...heat rule's gotta take effect at some stage on both those 2 days you'd think... :help:

Yes you'd think so but I've never heard of quallies being suspended due to heat. But heat rule is relatively recent. I hope they will be suspended and they play at night so I can watch!

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Yep! I've been schooled on that by all my Aussie friends. How are the food prices? If i were to bring $40 bucks for food for a day would that be enough?

Depends how much alcohol you wanna drink. If you don't want any, then that should cover you...just. ;)

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Yes you'd think so but I've never heard of quallies being suspended due to heat. But heat rule is relatively recent. I hope they will be suspended and they play at night so I can watch!

I don't think it's eve been quite so hot during quallies since the heat rule has been in place. I'm sure if it got to 41 they'd have to suspend play. They don't want players dropping like flies. ;)

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Depends how much alcohol you wanna drink. If you don't want any, then that should cover you...just. ;)

Hello! (I want to say Sarah am I correct?) No alcohol for me! I'll probably just want a drink or two (non-alcoholic) a snack and dinner, hopefully $40 a day will cover me :)

aussie_fan
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:53 AM

crappy weather, hope none of that comes next week.

At the moment the very early forecast for monday is 25 and sunny, we'll see if that lasts

Experimentee
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:56 AM

The food is very pricey at Melbourne Park but I think $40 should be fine. I usually buy my food from outside and bring it in, as I can't be bothered spending $10 on a sandwich and $5 on a drink!

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Hello! (I want to say Sarah am I correct?) No alcohol for me! I'll probably just want a drink or two (non-alcoholic) a snack and dinner, hopefully $40 a day will cover me :)

:yeah: It's Sarah. ;) Well even non alcoholic drinks aren't so cheap. I'd say for 2 drinks about $10...so that leaves you with $15 for lunch and dinner. Although, if you aren't bringing any other drinks in ytourself, I reckon 2 drinks for a day is gonna be to little! It is extremely hot most of the first week here. :p

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 10:59 AM
crappy weather, hope none of that comes next week.

At the moment the very early forecast for monday is 25 and sunny, we'll see if that lasts

yah - they keep putting the temp up this week, so hopefully that won't happen for the start of MD too. ;)

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:02 AM
:yeah: It's Sarah. ;) Well even non alcoholic drinks aren't so cheap. I'd say for 2 drinks about $10...so that leaves you with $15 for lunch and dinner. Although, if you aren't bringing any other drinks in ytourself, I reckon 2 drinks for a day is gonna be to little! It is extremely hot most of the first week here. :p

I was gonna bring 2 bottles of water each day with me and then hoped that between that and whatever i bought there everything would be good. Hmmmm....maybe I should plan on $50 a day lol. And I was hoping that I'd get to be in Rod Laver with the roof closed one of the days I'm there, but I've heard it gets stuffy with the roof closed.

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:03 AM
The food is very pricey at Melbourne Park but I think $40 should be fine. I usually buy my food from outside and bring it in, as I can't be bothered spending $10 on a sandwich and $5 on a drink!

That might also be a good idea. Or I guess if there's enough time between the day and night sesion I can always go out of the grounds to eat.

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:09 AM
I was gonna bring 2 bottles of water each day with me and then hoped that between that and whatever i bought there everything would be good. Hmmmm....maybe I should plan on $50 a day lol. And I was hoping that I'd get to be in Rod Laver with the roof closed one of the days I'm there, but I've heard it gets stuffy with the roof closed.

Hmm they do have aircon, but yeah, coz it's already so hot, it does get stuffy - it's too hard to cool the place down. ;)

Well if you buy lunch outside of the park, and are taking a couple of bottles of water already, then $40 should cover it (inc lunch you bought outside). If you plan to buy everything inside, then yeah, it's pretty damn expensive. or you could go eat dinner out too. It's not even 5 mins on the tram right into the middle of the city...although along Swanston St it's mostly fast food shite. ;)

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Hmm they do have aircon, but yeah, coz it's already so hot, it does get stuffy - it's too hard to cool the place down. ;)

Well if you buy lunch outside of the park, and are taking a couple of bottles of water already, then $40 should cover it (inc lunch you bought outside). If you plan to buy everything inside, then yeah, it's pretty damn expensive. or you could go eat dinner out too. It's not even 5 mins on the tram right into the middle of the city...although along Swanston St it's mostly fast food shite. ;)

Yeah, I was reading about the free tram for ticket holders, but all my tickets are at will call so I guess I can't use the tram for free :(

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I was reading about the free tram for ticket holders, but all my tickets are at will call so I guess I can't use the tram for free :(

hmm can you not pick them all up at once? Then you just can't use it the first morning. But trust me - there is no way in hell anyone's getting on the trams to the tennis to check tickets! They are packed! I've been on them at least 15 years and have never been asked for my ticket when going to the tennis! :lol:

aussie_fan
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:24 AM
vodafone is quite nice with the roof closed, on that hot tuesday that stopped play till about 8.30pm, the arena was quite nice. Don't know about rla though.

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:25 AM
hmm can you not pick them all up at once? Then you just can't use it the first morning. But trust me - there is no way in hell anyone's getting on the trams to the tennis to check tickets! They are packed! I've been on them at least 15 years and have never been asked for my ticket when going to the tennis! :lol:

Ok good to know :bounce: I'll probably be so excited that first morning that I'll walk from my house to Melbourne Park just so I can let some energy out. But yeah I might just get all the tickets at once if I can and hope I don't lose them.

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:32 AM
vodafone is quite nice with the roof closed, on that hot tuesday that stopped play till about 8.30pm, the arena was quite nice. Don't know about rla though.

RLA tends to be quite muggy.

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Ok good to know :bounce: I'll probably be so excited that first morning that I'll walk from my house to Melbourne Park just so I can let some energy out. But yeah I might just get all the tickets at once if I can and hope I don't lose them.

I usually walk from Flinders St around to the tennis centre anyway - it's not that far. 15 mins max - if you are going slow. ;)

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM
I usually walk from Flinders St around to the tennis centre anyway - it's not that far. 15 mins max - if you are going slow. ;)

I live in Carlton, so it's a nice walk maybe 20-25 mins for me. But yea that first day I just might do that. It's just so surreal I can't believe I'll be going. Do you go every year?

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:40 AM
I live in Carlton, so it's a nice walk maybe 20-25 mins for me. But yea that first day I just might do that. It's just so surreal I can't believe I'll be going. Do you go every year?

Yep - this'll be my 15th year! :eek: Hmm if you walk down Swanston st then wouldn't it be more like 30+ mins? Calrton's a fair way up walking wise. ;)

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Yep - this'll be my 15th year! :eek: Hmm if you walk down Swanston st then wouldn't it be more like 30+ mins? Calrton's a fair way up walking wise. ;)

LOL yeah. I meant 20-25 minutes to get to the city from where I live in Carlton. And then yeah probably another 15 or so to get to Melbourne Park. I was gonna try and be there right at 10 on that Monday since I don't know how long the lines will be to get in and to get my tickets from will call.

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:49 AM
LOL yeah. I meant 20-25 minutes to get to the city from where I live in Carlton. And then yeah probably another 15 or so to get to Melbourne Park. I was gonna try and be there right at 10 on that Monday since I don't know how long the lines will be to get in and to get my tickets from will call.

ahh right. Lines at will call usually aren't that bad. Lines to get in at 10 can sometimes be long, but still it usuallu only takes 10-15mins max to get in on that side - coz people catching the trams come in on the other side of the park. ;) If you walk down past Birrarung Marr that will put you on the right side for will call. Trams would be on the opposite side - but there's the footbridge to get over to the other side, so it'd only take a couple of mins to get across. ;) I have to get my tix from will call each day - but I'm not sure what time I'll get there. AliciaRocks (Craig) is coming to stay with me, and I think he wants to sleep in a bit. ;)

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:54 AM
ahh right. Lines at will call usually aren't that bad. Lines to get in at 10 can sometimes be long, but still it usuallu only takes 10-15mins max to get in on that side - coz people catching the trams come in on the other side of the park. ;) If you walk down past Birrarung Marr that will put you on the right side for will call. Trams would be on the opposite side - but there's the footbridge to get over to the other side, so it'd only take a couple of mins to get across. ;) I have to get my tix from will call each day - but I'm not sure what time I'll get there. AliciaRocks (Craig) is coming to stay with me, and I think he wants to sleep in a bit. ;)

LOL. Thanks for all the info! Ok that doesn't sound bad at all even if I do have to wait. I'm just hoping I get to see a little of all the top players and that Venus in particular doesn't go out in round 1 on like vodafone arena since i have tickets for RLA. But I'm so excited, I hope I'm able to sleep the night before lol.

Ben.
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:01 PM
What time do you think is the best time to come to avoid the long lines?

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:02 PM
LOL. Thanks for all the info! Ok that doesn't sound bad at all even if I do have to wait. I'm just hoping I get to see a little of all the top players and that Venus in particular doesn't go out in round 1 on like vodafone arena since i have tickets for RLA. But I'm so excited, I hope I'm able to sleep the night before lol.

haha. I'm sure you'll get to see plenty of players. Another hint: cts 16 & 17, on the "small" (only has a few courts that side) side of the complex often have top players training on them in the first days, as there aren't so many courts to train on due to all the matches. ;) So i's good to sneak around that side now and then to see who's training. ;)

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:05 PM
What time do you think is the best time to come to avoid the long lines?

A little bit after 10 I guess - then the 1st "rush" of people have gone in already. Unless you wanna get there early and queue for 15 mins or so... ;)

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:20 PM
haha. I'm sure you'll get to see plenty of players. Another hint: cts 16 & 17, on the "small" (only has a few courts that side) side of the complex often have top players training on them in the first days, as there aren't so many courts to train on due to all the matches. ;) So i's good to sneak around that side now and then to see who's training. ;)

Im also going to try and go to qualifying as someone in another thread told me that a lot of the players walk around during that time cause there aren't too many people on the grounds for qualifying. I'm assuming they're using the outer courts for qualifying?

Ben.
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:36 PM
yes they are using the outer courts for qualifying

Ben.
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:37 PM
A little bit after 10 I guess - then the 1st "rush" of people have gone in already. Unless you wanna get there early and queue for 15 mins or so... ;)

I don't think I'm that desparate :lol: to be with the 1st rush of people.

venus_rulez
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:50 PM
yes they are using the outer courts for qualifying

Thanks for that :)

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Hmm quallies draws should be out today - according to the AO website...but don't expect them till really late. ;)

Brett.
Jan 8th, 2008, 08:25 AM
...;12070460']im going everyday:) literally lol

I might go there everyday too :)

Chet
Jan 11th, 2008, 01:31 PM
I'm going 17 - 21 Jan

isabellea
Jan 11th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I have a request for everyone who is going to the OZ Open next week.

Could you take some photos of Alize CORNET for her official website (www.alize-cornet.com)????

Thank you in advance.

DutchieGirl
Jan 11th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I have a request for everyone who is going to the OZ Open next week.

Could you take some photos of Alize CORNET for her official website (www.alize-cornet.com)????

Thank you in advance.

I will try. :) I saw her yesterday. She came for about 30 seconds to the match of Benesova-Kleybanova. But I wasn't quick enough to get my camera out. :(

Isha
Jan 11th, 2008, 09:56 PM
DutchieGirl, have you seen Roesch, Hrdinova, Fedak or/and De los Rios play? Thanks.

Andiyan
Jan 11th, 2008, 09:59 PM
I am going first five days, and maybe more :D

FORZA SARITA
Jan 11th, 2008, 10:03 PM
I am going first five days, and maybe more :D

you know i want pics of Flavia :devil::kiss:

Andiyan
Jan 11th, 2008, 10:08 PM
you know i want pics of Flavia :devil::kiss:

Yup, I'm planning to attend one of her matches. :angel:

By the way, I'm staying in Saint Kilda, near the beach. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

FORZA SARITA
Jan 11th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Yup, I'm planning to attend one of her matches. :angel:

By the way, I'm staying in Saint Kilda, near the beach. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

i guess you'll support Domi :smash::mad:

awwwww you're so lucky:p:sad:

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Jan 11th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Does anybody know what time gates open???

Andiyan
Jan 11th, 2008, 10:17 PM
i guess you'll support Domi :smash::mad:

Yep. :angel:
I like Flavia as well, but she can't beat Domi.. :drool:

:devil:

awwwww you're so lucky:p:sad:

You bet! :cool:

Andiyan
Jan 11th, 2008, 10:19 PM

10:00 AM

DutchieGirl
Jan 12th, 2008, 08:36 AM
DutchieGirl, have you seen Roesch, Hrdinova, Fedak or/and De los Rios play? Thanks.

I saw a bit of Fedak's 1st r... but not much to say, coz Lisjak played so badly, that it's not like Fedak had to do much. The others, no I haven't seen, sorry.

DutchieGirl
Jan 12th, 2008, 08:40 AM
10:00 AM

Nice that you got all your info from me isn't it? :p :angel:

Andiyan
Jan 13th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Nice that you got all your info from me isn't it? :p :angel:

I got a lot to know from you, but not THAT info. :ras:

aussie_fan
Jan 13th, 2008, 03:26 AM

My ticket says the gates open at 9.30am this year :shrug:

Ben.
Jan 13th, 2008, 03:51 AM
My ticket says the gates open at 9.30am this year :shrug:

guess they do open at 9:30am, if it says on the ticket.

*timtams*
Jan 13th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Ive been here since thursday, you guys are slow! Qualies and training sessions they are the way to go, no bloody people and its free, no crowds, great stuff. Saw roddick, safin, murray, sharapova, plus many more.
Look out for you guys on monday xx I have sunburn

Ben.
Jan 13th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Ive been here since thursday, you guys are slow! Qualies and training sessions they are the way to go, no bloody people and its free, no crowds, great stuff. Saw roddick, safin, murray, sharapova, plus many more.

kool :D

what matches are you gonna attend tomorrow?

Experimentee
Jan 13th, 2008, 07:06 AM
I'm going Monday and Thursday. I had to request some days off work and I picked those days, but I've just had a look at Monday's schedule and theres not that much I want to see, coz most of the players I like are playing Tuesday! :( I hate having to work now.

Did anyone go Saturday? I was there the whole day, might post a report soon when I have time.

Experimentee
Jan 13th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Anyone need a Vodafone ticket for Wednesday? I need to sell mine as I cant go anymore. Its a concession ticket but they dont check at the tennis, only when you buy it. Will sell it for $35, PM me if you are interested!

DutchieGirl
Jan 14th, 2008, 10:09 AM

Yes, we're all so slow that I've been to all 4 days of quallies, and Andiyan, who arrived here on Saturday also went to quallies that day. :p And I've seen training: Szavay, Uhlirova, Zakopalova x about 10 :lol: , most of the Aussie girls (Moore, Ferguson, Dokic, Gajdosova etc), Vaidisova, Petrova, Chaky, Bondarenko sisters x about 10 :p, seen Patty walking about alot, creepy hubby in tow (Andiyan and I were standing next to them watching Warburg's last quallies match)...and i'm sure I'm forgetting plenty of others I've seen training, PLUS I've seen nice quallie matches too. :p

Brett.
Jan 14th, 2008, 11:16 AM
I'm going to see Sophie Ferguson tomorrow :hearts: :D

Andiyan
Jan 14th, 2008, 11:56 AM
:rocker2:

Experimentee
Jan 14th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Anyone need a Vodafone ticket for Wednesday? I need to sell mine as I cant go anymore. Its a concession ticket but they dont check at the tennis, only when you buy it. Will sell it for $35, PM me if you are interested!

Ok its $30 now, I don't want to waste this ticket!