PDA

View Full Version : Serena and Jackie broke up?

SunriseSunset
Nov 19th, 2007, 02:14 PM
I know I shouldn't trust a site like MediaTakeOut:rolleyes: , who reported that she was pregnant months ago:lol: , but is there any truth in this?:confused:

*W*
Nov 19th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Is Common Hittin Serena Williams???
November 19th, 2007
Posted by Bossip Staff

http://i011.radikal.ru/0711/ec/825cda310b7b.jpg

Common and Serena were spotted getting a little friendly at Venus’ launch party last week for her EleVen clothing line. For some reason we’re not sure about this one:

“They were very friendly, arm-in-arm. She looked great,” said a spy. “All night they were sitting together. They were keeping it cool, but you could tell Common likes himself some Serena. I asked a friend of his and was told they are dating.”

First it’s Kerry Washington, and now it’s Serena Williams. Williams did play a small role in Common’s video “I Want You”. We were feeling Serena and Jackie Long as a couple.

Via NY Post

www.bossip.com

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Also this, http://www.nypost.com/seven/11192007/gossip/pagesix/uncommon_love_748599.htmUNCOMMON LOVE

November 19, 2007 -- TENNIS titan Serena Williams, who last dated director Brett Ratner, has a new man. The 2003 Wimbledon champ, dressed in a shiny baby-doll dress, was spotted holding hands and getting "very close" with rapper Common last week at Tenjune during a party for her sister Venus. "They were very friendly, arm-in-arm. She looked great," said a spy. "All night they were sitting together. They were keeping it cool, but you could tell Common likes himself some Serena. I asked a friend of his and was told they are dating."

I loved Jackie, :sad:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 19th, 2007, 05:10 PM
interesting...lol

Sir Stefwhit
Nov 19th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I'm cool with Common, he's seems like a positive guy and if that's an accurate reading of him good on Serena. She needs a calming force with her, hopefully that will spill over to her demeanor on the courts.

Olórin
Nov 19th, 2007, 08:58 PM
When was the last time anyone saw Jackie with Serena? I can't remember anything really since April?

That would explain perhaps her odd temperment for some of the year, as she did seem much happier earlier on.

Hopefully as said ^^^ if she's cool this will spill over into her tennis.

PatrickRyan
Nov 19th, 2007, 09:07 PM
I remember Serena posted a blog about a Breakup awhile back, she may have been talking about herself.

Craigy
Nov 19th, 2007, 09:10 PM
I remember Serena posted a blog about a Breakup awhile back, she may have been talking about herself.

Very true. ;)

Craigy
Nov 19th, 2007, 09:11 PM
When was the last time anyone saw Jackie with Serena? I can't remember anything really since April?

I remember around July or so...

Olórin
Nov 19th, 2007, 09:11 PM

Perceptive...Serena is private when it comes to her love life, so I guess we should've figured this all out for ourselves...

Olórin
Nov 19th, 2007, 09:15 PM
I remember around July or so...

Yes Wimbledon time...I remember thinking when Serena broke her thumb and she was going to all these parties and Jackie was nowhere to be seen that it was kinda odd.....

Marcell
Nov 19th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Jackie was at the USOpen.

dybbuk
Nov 19th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Very true. ;)

Craigy, how long have I been saying Serena and Theo Walcott need to get together? :p :angel:

Olórin
Nov 19th, 2007, 10:31 PM

People! Stop blowing my theories out of the water! :lol:

Renalicious
Nov 20th, 2007, 07:09 AM

Maybe that's why Serena was so negetive in the press conference after her loss? Richard did say that she has injuries plus 'other things' bothering her, and he was very proud of how she was hiding it...maybe Jackie broke up with her or something before/after the Justine match?

SunriseSunset
Nov 20th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Maybe that's why Serena was so negetive in the press conference after her loss? Richard did say that she has injuries plus 'other things' bothering her, and he was very proud of how she was hiding it...maybe Jackie broke up with her or something before/after the Justine match?

I hope for his sake it was after otherwise he could've been partly responsible for that loss.:fiery: Then again maybe the end was in the atmosphere for ages before. I thought they looked so in love on Wild n Out, especially when he kissed her.:hearts:

Every thing happens for a reason. She'll find someone better suited:) . Here's MTO's article, just in case anyone hasn't read it:

November 19, 2007. MediaTakeOut.com was the first to tell you that tennis pro Serena Williams and actor Jackie Long were a couple. Now we're the first to tell you that the two have decided to call it quits.

According to one of Serena's pals, the longtime couple is officially over. The pal tells MediaTakeOut.com, "It's hard being [in a relationship] with someone who travels as much as Serena. She's not ready to settle down and I think that's what Jackie wanted ... [But] they were always more friends than anything, so there's no drama at all with [the separation]."

Aww man. We loved them as a couple....

Sir Stefwhit
Nov 20th, 2007, 07:23 PM
If that's true and Jackie was looking for Serena to quit tennis, or even cut back her already limited schedule, and settle down. That fool needs to kick rocks- glad he's gone. Glad they're still friends though.

Renalicious
Nov 21st, 2007, 08:25 AM
^ Lmao. Good contrast in two sentences.

Olórin
Nov 21st, 2007, 10:42 AM
Awww I love Serena fans :lol: Everyone seems to be such interesting people :p

williams.i.am
Nov 21st, 2007, 12:44 PM
i always thought jackie was h.u.d. lol

RichyRena
Nov 21st, 2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah I really didnt like Jackie I think he was parcially the reason why serena got out of shape because he wants his woman with more curves and booty and less muscle but lets be honest we all know what we would rathr have serena as :D Also I think he distracted her too much but with dating common if that is true then they are both really busy soo it should work out :)

Renalicious
Nov 22nd, 2007, 12:05 PM
it works out cause they're both too busy to care of each other? lol.

frontier
Nov 22nd, 2007, 10:21 PM
I also felt she didnt work out a lot to please Jackie,I am glad he is gone she will be able to focus on the prize.Common is an older mature guy with a career whereas Jackie looked like he was living off Serena.

PRICE $ TAG
Nov 23rd, 2007, 01:08 PM
One thing I can say about Jackie was that somehow he was able to make major small plays to get in some really profiled movies. Serena always was too busy to really focus on anyone, but herself.

She did nothing to please none, but she did what she wanted. You have to be with someone to make claims like pleasing, or tryi. So yes she was too busy.

This weight thing is to throw others off, but I'm not thrown off at all. Serena want to show how she can get all that she feels she deserves. Maturity of a man will never allow him to be neglected, so how can she make anything work unless they both just are in a sexual relationship only understanding.

I knew Serena was the way she was with the Keyshon Johnson rumors. She has to feel wanted. This includes by Jackie Long's connects also. Brett Ratner was the most uncertain starring relationship.

In the end Serena will wise up and take a lot of her feelings of yesterday out of it and accept the way it is. Common may just be the man to bring her to this understanding. And maybe she'll stop hating and stop feeling left out.

Lonliness for years is the most hurtful position a sane man can embrace. No woman is worth lonliness and neglect.

Renalicious
Nov 23rd, 2007, 02:16 PM
Best of wished for the couple then. :)

PRICE $ TAG
Nov 23rd, 2007, 02:28 PM
You know what, I am so thankful for Serena finding new ways to find herself. This is the comfort and well needed process for her to live free. No bitterness, and the need for retaliation. A comforting process, indeed.

Watch how I go for the underdog. This is what learning is all about.

PRICE $ TAG
Nov 23rd, 2007, 08:01 PM
Best of wished for the couple then. :)

Serena has seen how the way of business has things so boxed, and cosideration for other's timing is a absolute must. The desires that are hers are a political process. She has no room for faint visions of some unaccomplished dreamer.

A person like myself is truly a dreamer, but fortunately I am content with the reserve and resolve I am purposed with, because to stress and give up will just waste my life and time in the cycle of blind vanity, and I'll be in something wanting and wondering why my spirit is not filled with life's true joys, and the LORD'S peace and comfort. Time is fleeting, and the longer I endure, the more I see HIS lessons of perserverance. The things and the means of obtaining those things and desires are different and more principled as I observe more. People I used to want, I don't want anymore. The family that I desired to have in the past is so non embracing of walk of commitment to CHRIST. Now I see life as so short and meaningless compared to the work that is needed to be served. By GRACE I may see CHRIST in all of HIS GLORY, but the sheep are violently being slaughtered, coming up not being strong enough to see the foundations of the LORD'S blessings.

All this is to say, that to focus on embracing one life is such a waste when you can find joy embracing the regeneration and surging of life in many sleeping spirits. Seeds of revelations for many. One monkey don't make or stop this show.

When I ask you to move on, this does not by no means, mean that I have second thoughts or am just making a plea bluff, but truly I am desiring to challenge my faith. I slept in the freezing cold wondering, and standing firm in contradictions, so why is it that I would give Serena compromised advice for a better walk. Go away and get along with your going along with the masses of influential personnel that triggers the orgasms of your hopes Serena. They serve their purpose, and whose to say that this is or is not best for you. Trust in your walk and let others walk theirs. If your paths cross then they'll cross.

2moretogo
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:31 AM
hmmmm, I'm calling bullshit on this story. Not that Serena and Jackie are/aren't together, just that Serena is with Common, who is/with "everybody" according to the blogs. I think he is just very personable and intimate (in a non-sexual way) with women. And she (Serena) has got to give him props for the shot out in "The Game"
Chicks with blonde weaves and thick legs like Serena:devil:

SunriseSunset
Nov 25th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Serena has seen how the way of business has things so boxed, and cosideration for other's timing is a absolute must. The desires that are hers are a political process. She has no room for faint visions of some unaccomplished dreamer.

A person like myself is truly a dreamer, but fortunately I am content with the reserve and resolve I am purposed with, because to stress and give up will just waste my life and time in the cycle of blind vanity, and I'll be in something wanting and wondering why my spirit is not filled with life's true joys, and the LORD'S peace and comfort. Time is fleeting, and the longer I endure, the more I see HIS lessons of perserverance. The things and the means of obtaining those things and desires are different and more principled as I observe more. People I used to want, I don't want anymore. The family that I desired to have in the past is so non embracing of walk of commitment to CHRIST. Now I see life as so short and meaningless compared to the work that is needed to be served. By GRACE I may see CHRIST in all of HIS GLORY, but the sheep are violently being slaughtered, coming up not being strong enough to see the foundations of the LORD'S blessings.

All this is to say, that to focus on embracing one life is such a waste when you can find joy embracing the regeneration and surging of life in many sleeping spirits. Seeds of revelations for many. One monkey don't make or stop this show.

When I ask you to move on, this does not by no means, mean that I have second thoughts or am just making a plea bluff, but truly I am desiring to challenge my faith. I slept in the freezing cold wondering, and standing firm in contradictions, so why is it that I would give Serena compromised advice for a better walk. Go away and get along with your going along with the masses of influential personnel that triggers the orgasms of your hopes Serena. They serve their purpose, and whose to say that this is or is not best for you. Trust in your walk and let others walk theirs. If your paths cross then they'll cross.

:confused: :lol:

PRICE $ TAG
Nov 25th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Sunrise in looking at your signature, I see you are troubld with personal failures. If you have to say that to any one person, then that person is in no position to adhere to this self relecting point of view. Excuses, like this is no justification for the hearts of human beings. No one hs time to re-communicate these back and forth ramblings of pure undiscipline.

Positioning to win out is not some time cycle of some give and take. A cycle of life rambling blah blah blah, and giggles. Sme failed tests, and all of a sudden you are in GOD'S GRACES and have no need to or be affected by damning consequences. Ask Lot's wife if she has a new opportunity to not look back.

Some people wish they can go bac and not drive after drinking, avoiding vehicular homicide. Now ask me if I want to look back, and look back at what?

Some things in looking back summons lessons not necessarily appreciated or worthy.

RAMLINGS.

new-york
Nov 26th, 2007, 12:33 AM
rotelef-ëlmaô.

Renalicious
Nov 26th, 2007, 09:28 AM

Um. :confused:

SunriseSunset
Nov 26th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Sunrise in looking at your signature, I see you are troubld with personal failures. If you have to say that to any one person, then that person is in no position to adhere to this self relecting point of view. Excuses, like this is no justification for the hearts of human beings. No one hs time to re-communicate these back and forth ramblings of pure undiscipline.

Positioning to win out is not some time cycle of some give and take. A cycle of life rambling blah blah blah, and giggles. Sme failed tests, and all of a sudden you are in GOD'S GRACES and have no need to or be affected by damning consequences. Ask Lot's wife if she has a new opportunity to not look back.

Some people wish they can go bac and not drive after drinking, avoiding vehicular homicide. Now ask me if I want to look back, and look back at what?

Some things in looking back summons lessons not necessarily appreciated or worthy.

RAMLINGS.

:confused: :lol: :sad: :confused: :tape:

No one is Perfect. It's a fact. Everyone has troubles. Some (YOU) have more than others. You are a troll, nothing more and nothing less:rolleyes: . You are not even good at that. Go back to bed, take your medication and go to sleep little one:angel: .

PS. This is a tennis forum, not a church.

frontier
Nov 28th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Its all over the net that he cheated on her during the summer with Superhead,and Superhead confirmed this on some radio station.

2moretogo
Nov 30th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Its all over the net that he cheated on her during the summer with Superhead,and Superhead confirmed this on some radio station.

:eek: What?!!!! :eek: It is time to beat Jackie's ass...:fiery:

doni1212
Nov 30th, 2007, 05:35 PM

Where at? With Superhead, though?!!!
Damn, that sucks if it's true. All for some nasty, stank pussy, :o
Sorry, about my language. I don't usually say that word but that girl is super nasty!!

serenus_2k8
Nov 30th, 2007, 05:54 PM
lol :lol:

sweetpeas
Dec 1st, 2007, 09:43 PM
All men"s want their(****)suck!!!!!!11If the woman does it,maybe,just maybe one might stay at home?lol....That what superhead did the best.So they say"s!:wavey: :lol:

Craigy
Dec 1st, 2007, 09:46 PM
All men"s want their(****)suck!!!!!!11If the woman does it,maybe,just maybe one might stay at home?lol....That what superhead did the best.So they say"s!:wavey: :lol:

:spit: :rolls:
Sweetpeas. :inlove:

dybbuk
Dec 1st, 2007, 09:48 PM

OMFG :sobbing:

Serendy Willick
Dec 2nd, 2007, 09:30 PM

If that is true, then Serena needs to get an AIDS test ASAP:fiery: . That woman (Karin Steffins) is a human doorknob (everybodys had a turn).:rolleyes:

Olórin
Dec 6th, 2007, 10:39 PM

Best post ever:worship:

*W*
Dec 19th, 2007, 10:16 PM
BLACK HOLLYWOOD SCANDAL!!! LAUREN LONDON IMPREGNATED BY SERENA'S EX JACKIE LONG!!!

December 19, 2007. There's a scandal brewing that is set to rock Black Hollywood. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that actor Jackie Long and actress Lauren London have been carrying on a secret relationship for months. And word going around is that Lauren London is 2 months pregnant with his child!!!

According to one popular Black actress, Hollywood insiders are buzzing with the news of Lauren's reported pregnancy. The actress tells MediaTakeOut.com, "There were rumors going on about [Jackie] and Lauren for a while. But I just heard from my manager that she's not taking any roles this Spring because she's expecting."

And we have proof that what the actress is saying is true. On Saturday night, both MediaTakeOut.com and Lauren London attended Quincy Combs' birthday party. While there, we observed Lauren and can CONFIRM that the usually free drinking Lauren did not consume ANY alcoholic beverages - all night.

Why is this such a scandal, you ask. Well, because at the time that Lauren reportedly conceived, Jackie Long was still dating tennis superstar Serena Williams. Serena and Jackie were one of the most popular young couples in all of Black Hollywood. But they abruptly separated a month ago after photos of Serena leaving a hotel with rapper Common began circulating the net. At the time, it was believed that Jackie was completely faithful to the tennis superstar.

And there's yet another twist to this scandal. As MediaTakeOut.com reported to you just a few weeks ago, Lauren London has a current boyfriend - rapper Lil Wayne. She and Lil Wayne rekindled their old flame about a month ago. Since then, they've been nearly inseparable. Right now, it's not clear whether Wayne knows about Lauren's reported pregnancy.

http://www.mediatakeout.com

Marcell
Dec 20th, 2007, 11:49 AM
BLACK HOLLYWOOD SCANDAL!!! LAUREN LONDON IMPREGNATED BY SERENA'S EX JACKIE LONG!!!

December 19, 2007. There's a scandal brewing that is set to rock Black Hollywood. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that actor Jackie Long and actress Lauren London have been carrying on a secret relationship for months. And word going around is that Lauren London is 2 months pregnant with his child!!!

According to one popular Black actress, Hollywood insiders are buzzing with the news of Lauren's reported pregnancy. The actress tells MediaTakeOut.com, "There were rumors going on about [Jackie] and Lauren for a while. But I just heard from my manager that she's not taking any roles this Spring because she's expecting."

And we have proof that what the actress is saying is true. On Saturday night, both MediaTakeOut.com and Lauren London attended Quincy Combs' birthday party. While there, we observed Lauren and can CONFIRM that the usually free drinking Lauren did not consume ANY alcoholic beverages - all night.

Why is this such a scandal, you ask. Well, because at the time that Lauren reportedly conceived, Jackie Long was still dating tennis superstar Serena Williams. Serena and Jackie were one of the most popular young couples in all of Black Hollywood. But they abruptly separated a month ago after photos of Serena leaving a hotel with rapper Common began circulating the net. At the time, it was believed that Jackie was completely faithful to the tennis superstar.

And there's yet another twist to this scandal. As MediaTakeOut.com reported to you just a few weeks ago, Lauren London has a current boyfriend - rapper Lil Wayne. She and Lil Wayne rekindled their old flame about a month ago. Since then, they've been nearly inseparable. Right now, it's not clear whether Wayne knows about Lauren's reported pregnancy.

http://www.mediatakeout.com

Believe nothing that is posted on that site. If it's not true, they will make it up.

Dec 20th, 2007, 02:15 PM
I just hope Serena can get past all the drama

Dec 20th, 2007, 02:15 PM
I just hope Serena can get past all the drama

Denise4925
Jan 8th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Who is Lauren London and what has she played in?