PDA

View Full Version : Henin's passion for fashion

Conor
Nov 17th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Justine Henin tells Inside Sport how she enjoys the glamourous side of being a tennis pro - make-up, photoshoots, and working with Giorgio Armani.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/sol/newsid_7090000/newsid_7098300?redirect=7098394.stm&news=1&bbwm=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&nbram=1

The full version will be on Monday night, 11.20pm BBC1 :bounce:

lightningquick
Nov 17th, 2007, 01:34 PM
she loves shopping????? i would have never guessed LOL....

i hope somebody can record the rest of the interview. Oh, ju should lose the straight hair, she looked much better with curls.

LefandePatty
Nov 17th, 2007, 01:38 PM
:spit:

What's next ?

Renalicious
Nov 17th, 2007, 01:39 PM
How...weird. :weirdo:

xr6turbo
Nov 17th, 2007, 01:51 PM
ok.

Venus+Serena#1fan
Nov 17th, 2007, 02:20 PM
She's lying...
And of course anyone would enjoy Armani clothes, even people who have awful taste in fashion!

lee station
Nov 17th, 2007, 02:21 PM
well, so what!

Sefo
Nov 17th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Next would be: "Justine launches new clothing line". :weirdo:

mckyle.
Nov 17th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Some of you are :rolleyes:

Can someone not love fashion if they don't design their on-court outfits? :rolleyes:

cellophane
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:09 PM
OMG... Justine is not an alien?

Sally Struthers
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:11 PM
liking shopping doesn't = good taste :lol:

RenaSlam.
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:34 PM
LOL @ this.

Next thing you know, Justine is going to design her own clothes :eek: :scared: :bolt:

Billabong
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:37 PM
OMG:lol:

plantman
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:41 PM
:lol: :lol: So many Justine non-supporters in a thread about her passion for fashion!!!!!!

What's next you asked! The A.O Trophy!:)

Sally Struthers
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:42 PM
LOL @ this.

Next thing you know, Justine is going to design her own clothes :eek: :scared: :bolt:

a specialty line for micro small busted women :tape:

JadeFox
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:42 PM
She likes fashion. Not that surprising really considering that she has done a few fashion photoshoots and was at the Armani fashion show in Milan.

I doubt she'll start a clothing line of tennis clothes though. She seems to prefer to keep things simple fashion wise on court.

ViennaCalling
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:44 PM
:scared: :ignore:

plantman
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Some of you are :rolleyes:

Can someone not love fashion if they don't design their on-court outfits? :rolleyes:

Justine's casual wear line (when she launches it) will make her a Fashion Icon!

bie
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:55 PM
http://209.85.12.236/4750/155/emo/prrt.gif You can all laugh as loud as you want but I am going to enjoy to see Justine in this sportsmagazine on the BBC monday night! YES! http://209.85.12.236/4750/155/emo/thumbsup.gif

http://users.pandora.be/bie/biehappie/Justine-bekers01.jpg
Roland Garros '03,'05,'06,'07
US Open '03,'07
Australian Open '04
Olympic Gold '04
YEC Madrid '06,'07
39 titles
91 weeks # 1

Juju4ever
Nov 17th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Justine :hearts:

Williamsser
Nov 17th, 2007, 04:32 PM
I knew that Serena fans would bash Justine. How not surprising. What's funny is that Serena fans act like they're the victims, when they're actually the perpetrators.

alexia1huff
Nov 17th, 2007, 07:47 PM
It's definitely a marketing thing. They are trying to give her a personality.

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 17th, 2007, 08:26 PM
go QUEEN JuJu , after YEC I cheer for her a lot , she proved she's the boss by winning this final ,,,

*W*
Nov 17th, 2007, 08:28 PM
http://i013.radikal.ru/0711/4a/0af3590791cf.jpg

:nerner:

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 17th, 2007, 08:35 PM
thanks *W* for the photo of the queen of WTA JuJu , it was directly before her second consiquent YEC win , no time to put makeup or to choose dresses , and she took million dollar next day , go JuJu ,,,

*W*
Nov 17th, 2007, 08:46 PM
thanks *W* for the photo of the queen of WTA JuJu , it was directly before her second consiquent YEC win , no time to put makeup or to choose dresses , and she took million dollar next day , go JuJu ,,,

Gooood girl:angel:

love you too:drool:

frenchie
Nov 17th, 2007, 08:49 PM
What's next??

Bartoli has a passion for diet:tape: :confused:
Kuznetsova has a passion for make-up:confused:

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 17th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Gooood girl:angel:

love you too:drool:

really haha :lol: , you posted the photo cause you think it's bad photo and then you embaressed from yourself :wavey:

*W*
Nov 17th, 2007, 09:26 PM
really haha :lol: , you posted the photo cause you think it's bad photo and then you embaressed from yourself :wavey:

EH... poor little girl or boy..
I feel really sorry for u!

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 17th, 2007, 09:29 PM
haha I'm girl , and I feel sorry for you too ,,,

Martian Jeza
Nov 17th, 2007, 09:43 PM
She can't stop lying about herself, incredible :spit:

Tennisstar86
Nov 17th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Justine does look a mess in that photo....that said.. just cause she has questionable taiste doesnt mean she doesnt like fashion...

I'm not shocked by this...especailly after right after US OPEN she was spotted at Olympia fashion week....

Henpova
Nov 17th, 2007, 10:35 PM

Why would you think she is lying. She has been in the Ero Vogue many times. Also, there are many pics of her dolled up. If you also listen to what she is saying. She say she is a tennis player first and dose not want to get into make-up and clothes before a match.

Ninny
Nov 17th, 2007, 10:39 PM

:haha: :haha: coming from a Hingis fan :spit:

Henpova
Nov 17th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Here is the Juju we all know and love

spiritedenergy
Nov 17th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Next would be: "Justine launches new clothing line". :weirdo:

:lol:

One model only, to be used over and over again.:tape:

serenus_2k8
Nov 17th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Bit harsh :(

spiritedenergy
Nov 17th, 2007, 10:54 PM
What's next??

Bartoli has a passion for diet:tape: :confused:
Kuznetsova has a passion for make-up:confused:

Kuznetsova has a passion for men.

serenus_2k8
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:00 PM
U cant really look at that and think..she has an eye for fashion!

She just looks really unnatural and boring :o

Maybe Venus or Serena will use her as the new face of eleven/aneres since shes such a rolemodel in the fashion world :kiss:

She should use the $1m to buy some EleVen clothes for the next 10 years!

Tennisation
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Henin & Fashion:spit:

Denise4925
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Justine's casual wear line (when she launches it) will make her a Fashion Icon!

:haha:

Denise4925
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:15 PM

:tape: :help:

Il Primo!
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Excuse me, but you can't trust a 25y.o "woman" who stil has to first wax "her" eyebrows. If sweating the maculinity is the price to pay for being the number one, let it be; but I publically ask my favs to stay away from the top.

Il Primo!
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:32 PM
:tape: :help:

Denise, do you think she cleaned that top before REwearing it for a REpublic event or she added her brand new sweat on it?:help:

DimaDinosaur
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Justine is so hot and she should buy those fancy clothes to show off her sexiness :drool:

spiritedenergy
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:34 PM
If sweating the maculinity is the price to pay for being the number one, let it be; but I publically ask my favs to stay away from the top.

yeah, suuure..........:haha:

spiritedenergy
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Justine is so hot and she should buy those fancy clothes to show off her sexiness :drool:

LadyLil
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:40 PM
All righty now.

esquímaux
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:47 PM

:nerner:*DEAD* She's standing like Pratt...:unsure:

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Denise, do you think she cleaned that top before REwearing it for a REpublic event or she added her brand new sweat on it?:help:

:lol: Maybe a little bit of both.

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:06 AM
*DEAD* She's standing like Pratt...:unsure:

I think that might be Pierre's blouse. :help: Do you think it was part of the divorce settlement or did she steal it. Ehhh, she stole it. :p

esquímaux
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:09 AM
I think that might be Pierre's blouse. :help: Do you think it was part of the divorce settlement or did she steal it. Ehhh, she stole it. :pShe looks incredibly FIERCE (linebacker maybe?) in that pic. Maybe she beat him up, then stole it :devil:

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:19 AM
She looks incredibly FIERCE (linebacker maybe?) in that pic. Maybe she beat him up, then stole it :devil:

Nicolás89
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:26 AM

am I the only one who can see that her breasts arent evenly filled :help:

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:28 AM
am I the only one who can see that her breasts arent evenly filled :help:

*DEAD* :haha: OMG :eek: I forgot that she has no breasts. Where did those come from?? :help: :lol:

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:30 AM
*DEAD* :haha: OMG :eek: I forgot that she has no breasts. Where did those come from?? :help: :lol:

Serena's ass :tape: Be honest, there's plenty to give out to all the flatchested women of the world :haha:

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Serena's ass :tape: Be honest, there's plenty to give out to all the flatchested women of the world :haha:

:rolleyes: Lame...try again.

esquímaux
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:43 AM
am I the only one who can see that her breasts arent evenly filled :help:They look rock-hard...:o:eek:

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:45 AM
They look rock-hard...:o:eek:

What do you think she's using, rocks in her bra? :haha:

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:46 AM
:rolleyes: Lame...try again.

Do you really want me to? :hearts:

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Do you really want me to? :hearts:

Of course. Shoot your best shot. :)

esquímaux
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Serena's ass :tape: Be honest, there's plenty to give out to all the flatchested women of the world :haha:*DEATH* Spoken like a true "road" scholar :lol:

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:48 AM
What do you think she's using, rocks in her bra? :haha:

How would you feel if a Serena hater went into a Serena thread and starting taking the piss out of her? It would piss you off wouldn't it?

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:49 AM
*DEATH* Spoken like a true "road" scholar :lol:

Denise4925
How would you feel if a Serena hater went into a Serena thread and starting taking the piss out of her? It would piss you off wouldn't it?

Yeah, like that's never happened. :lol:

Venus+Serena#1fan
I didn't mean my earlier post as a bash towards Justine, and certainly not because I'm a fan of Serena.

It's quite simply because it was the "love for fashion" comment which is hard to believe coming from Justine that's all, it is not meant to be mean spirited. Justine doesn't seem to have much going on in terms of fashion at all (and i do not mean on court only).

Nobody can get on to Justine in anything tennis related because she always plays such a high level and works so hard but this is one area where the woman is not excelling!

esquímaux
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Well I for one WAS poking fun at JuJu :haha: Face it, Justine doesn't give a flying $%@# what people say about her so why should you? :confused::wavey:

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Of course. Shoot your best shot. :)

Nah, can nay be bothered, but I did want to ask you one question. I noticed you wrote this in another thread

"It saddens me to see my fellow fans fighting with Maria fans, when we should all ban together against Justine"

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=11968098&postcount=159

The question I wanted to ask was, did it work? Did you get the Maria fans to ban :tape: together to go against Justine?

The reason I ask is because I've noticed that the Maria and Justine fans seem to get along quite well, so I was wondering if your little plan worked? :shrug:

Denise4925
Well I for one WAS poking fun at JuJu :haha: Face it, Justine doesn't give a flying $%@# what people say about her so why should you? :confused::wavey:

Yeah, me too. :yeah: Exactly!

Denise4925
Nah, can nay be bothered, but I did want to ask you one question. I noticed you wrote this in another thread

"It saddens me to see my fellow fans fighting with Maria fans, when we should all ban together against Justine"

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=11968098&postcount=159

The question I wanted to ask was, did it work? Did you get the Maria fans to ban :tape: together to go against Justine?

The reason I ask is because I've noticed that the Maria and Justine fans seem to get along quite well, so I was wondering if your little plan worked? :shrug:

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:58 AM

I know, it's is quite funny isn't it?

Well, did it work? :confused:

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 01:04 AM
I know, it's is quite funny isn't it?

Well, did it work? :confused:

No, you're quite funny. Stop taking everything so seriously. Life is too short. Does it matter whether it worked or not? Justine won. Be happy.

Here are some questions for you to ponder:
Was it a call to arms or just a suggestion? Was it serious or tongue in cheek? Am I the leader of the Serena or Venus fans to be able to have that much power for it to work? Did I get in a war room to devise a plan to band Serena and Maria fans together to root against Justine so we could send out telepathic vibes so she would lose? :weirdo: And, if I had and it had worked, what difference would it have made? Justine won. :shrug:

This is why your question is so pathetically funny. :lol:

Lastly, it's not a contest to which player can win over the most fans from another player's fan base. That's just retarded. Who cares? The only reason I said it saddened me, is because the thread was getting ridiculous. I like Maria and there are alot of Maria fans who are Serena fans and vice versa, so why should we be fighting?

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 01:11 AM
No, you're quite funny. Stop taking everything so seriously. Life is too short. Does it matter whether it worked or not? Justine won. Be happy.

Here are some questions for you to ponder:
Was it a call to arms or just a suggestion? Was it serious or tongue in cheek? Am I the leader of the Serena or Venus fans to be able to have that much power for it to work? Did I get in a war room to devise a plan to band Serena and Maria fans together to root against Justine so we could send out telepathic vibes so she would lose? :weirdo: And, if I had and it had worked, what difference would it have made? Justine won. :shrug:

This is why your question is so pathetically funny. :lol:

:haha: :haha:

Now it's you who's taking it too seriously :tape:

In answer to your question, no you didn't go in a war room etc, etc, but what you wanted to do was get Maria fans to bash and go against Justine, so that you could get your enjoyment, which afterall, you do enjoy don't you? I mean come on, you didn't post in the congratulations thread, but you posted in a thread that puts down Justine.

Anyway, just an observation - I'm just taking the rise out of you, so nay worries! :lol:

Have a good night :wavey:

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 02:05 AM

About as much or maybe more than Venus. I'll see if I can locate that pic from Perezhilton and we can compare!:D

Aaron.
Nov 18th, 2007, 02:15 AM
Serena's ass :tape: Be honest, there's plenty to give out to all the flatchested women of the world :haha: dearplastic :hearts: :drool:

Aaron.
Nov 18th, 2007, 02:16 AM
About as much or maybe more than Venus. I'll see if I can locate that pic from Perezhilton and we can compare!:D What are you talking about Venus isnt flatchested :tape: :help:

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 02:18 AM
What are you talking about Venus isnt flatchested :tape: :help:

And I thought I needed glasses!:haha: :haha:

Gum drops I've seen bigger!

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 02:23 AM
All kidding aside (right Denise).....
I'd venture to say that Justine and Venus are pretty close!:)
P.S...It's rather silly for people to be trying to cause a thread to be closed because of someone's breast size.....right Denise!:)

EliasS.J.
Nov 18th, 2007, 02:44 AM
2 C8H18 (l) + 25 O2(g) → 16 CO2(g) + 18 H2O(g)
It's simple!

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:34 AM
:haha: :haha:

Now it's you who's taking it too seriously :tape:

In answer to your question, no you didn't go in a war room etc, etc, but what you wanted to do was get Maria fans to bash and go against Justine, so that you could get your enjoyment, which afterall, you do enjoy don't you? I mean come on, you didn't post in the congratulations thread, but you posted in a thread that puts down Justine.

Anyway, just an observation - I'm just taking the rise out of you, so nay worries! :lol:

Have a good night :wavey:

Wow, you really have me figured out. :rolleyes:

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:38 AM
All kidding aside (right Denise).....
I'd venture to say that Justine and Venus are pretty close!:)
P.S...It's rather silly for people to be trying to cause a thread to be closed because of someone's breast size.....right Denise!:)

Yeah, so why are you trying to? :confused:

LOL, actually I think Aaron merely disagreed with you and left it alone. :lol: I couldn't care less. If you want to compare Henin's chest breasts to Venus' breasts, go ahead. Whatever gets you through the night. ;)

esquímaux
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:39 AM
"It saddens me to see my fellow fans fighting with Maria fans, when we should all ban together against Justine"Denise you said that?!?!?! :spit::haha::haha::haha::devil:

Denise4925
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Denise you said that?!?!?! :spit::haha::haha::haha::devil:

Yeah, but you gotta read it in context. ;)

carling
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:41 AM
Justine Henin. Fashionista? Hell to the no! There's absolutely nothing glamourous about Justine.

In the words of my 3 year old niece, ewwwwww!

esquímaux
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:44 AM
Yeah, but you gotta read it in context. ;)Bump that! I'm *DEAD* w/o the context :rolls::rolls::rolls:

ChakveChamp08
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:51 AM
well Justine has gotten more fashionistaish on us...wearing makeup on court...next she may go sleeveless theen who knows we may end up seeing justine in a cat suit

Rosslyn
Nov 18th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Well, when I went to bed last night this thread had 20-25 posts. and now it's on 4 pages. I asked myself: "How can it be that long ?" Justine fans don't post much in GM, it was night in Europe anyway, and the 1st post was just an info for an upcoming tv show. And then I thought, it must be the Willi fans again. And I was right: Denise 1234, Xiax, W, Venus+Serena fan, Aaron...Now a main posters in another Henin thread. Don't you guys see that you're acting like spammers, you post nothing interesting or important about the subject, just making more difficult for other people to read threads that are intersting to them

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Yeah, so why are you trying to? :confused:

LOL, actually I think Aaron merely disagreed with you and left it alone. :lol: I couldn't care less. If you want to compare Henin's chest breasts to Venus' breasts, go ahead. Whatever gets you through the night. ;)

You're so predictable! Always putting the blame on somebody other than yourself.....:lol:

Juju4ever
Nov 18th, 2007, 06:18 AM
The Reetards are so desperate, OMG! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Well, when I went to bed last night this thread had 20-25 posts. and now it's on 4 pages. I asked myself: "How can it be that long ?" Justine fans don't post much in GM, it was night in Europe anyway, and the 1st post was just an info for an upcoming tv show. And then I thought, it must be the Willi fans again. And I was right: Denise 1234, Xiax, W, Venus+Serena fan, Aaron...Now a main posters in another Henin thread. Don't you guys see that you're acting like spammers, you post nothing interesting or important about the subject, just making more difficult for other people to read threads that are intersting to them

Nothing else to say really :yeah:

propi
Nov 18th, 2007, 11:24 AM
She just shows that she's a normal young girl; it's good to see that, after so much drama and success she can still keep his head on her shoulders :worship:
I still remember her pics with his former husband for a magazine where she was posing coming out of a hotel with sunglasses and all stuff... she was a truly diva in these :worship:
Allez Justine, for the golden slam :worship:

shell
Nov 18th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Hey, look, it's a Justine fan posting on this thread!!!

And my take on it is this....I think Justine explained it very well. AFTER tennis, which is her passion and her job, she enjoys a little shopping and has enjoyed the perks of her fame with some fashion shoots and a chance to wear and buy some of the ultra expensive outfits from famous designers that you and I probably never will. How refreshing. Her choice in fashion is her own, and judge away if you must. She doesn't care. And I, as a fan of tennis, don't care either. Show me a great match, and they can wear whatever they want, on and off the court

Simple.

chloe-l
Nov 18th, 2007, 11:56 AM

:kiss:

esquímaux
Nov 18th, 2007, 11:57 AM
She just shows that she's a normal young girl; it's good to see that, after so much drama and success she can still keep his head on her shoulders :worship:
I still remember her pics with his former husband for a magazine where she was posing coming out of a hotel with sunglasses and all stuff... she was a truly diva in these :worship:
Allez Justine, for the golden slam :worship:Do you know something about Justine we don't???? :hehehe:

Beny
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:25 PM
:lol: @ some people getting annoyed because someone likes fashion :lol:

harloo
Nov 18th, 2007, 01:07 PM

:nerner:

Henin's passion for fashion!! :haha:
I'm speechless!:tape:

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 02:23 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/20010/Reetards.jpg

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 05:07 PM
:lol: Its pretty funn if you look on the bright side!

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 05:52 PM
http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/2005/11/16/serena_williams_is_a_vision_in_mint_green.php

Here's some great examples of fashion.........NOT!

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 06:22 PM
http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/2005/11/16/serena_williams_is_a_vision_in_mint_green.php

The comments are even funnier :spit:

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 06:37 PM
LOL @ this.

I can only hope that when she does, she won't have responses like this to read..........

Btw, I went to check out the EleVen goods at my local Steve & Barry’s (that’s Beverly Connection, in case you’re interested)… I thought there’d be lines out the door, but there were only 5 customers in the store. Sarah Jessica Parker’s Bitten section looked cleaned out, but everything else was pretty stocked.

Most of the EleVen goods I’d been eyeing on the site weren’t in this branch.

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 06:53 PM
EH... poor little girl or boy..
I feel really sorry for u!

How things change when your backs against the wall!:lol:

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Lmao how can you compare that green outfit to what Henin was wearing :haha:

For one thing it was just to go out in...not the after party of the Year Ending Championships where the tennis world would be watching!

*W*
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:10 PM
I am relly sorry for the people who believe in "fashion" of justine.:bigwave:

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:18 PM

I feel equally sorry for those who worry about Justine's fashion or lack thereof!

*W*
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:21 PM
I feel equally sorry for those who worry about Justine's fashion or lack thereof!

i am relly sorry for her and i want her taste of fashion to rise!but...unfortunatly it's impossible.:tape:

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Lmao how can you compare that green outfit to what Henin was wearing :haha:

For one thing it was just to go out in...not the after party of the Year Ending Championships where the tennis world would be watching!

Tennis World.......Justine's Satin Blouse
THE WHOLE WORLD....Serena's Mint Colored "just to go out" disaster!

Honestly!!!!!:haha: :haha: :haha:

*W*
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Tennis World.......Justine's Satin Blouse
THE WHOLE WORLD....Serena's Mint Colored "just to go out" disaster!

Honestly!!!!!:haha: :haha: :haha:

You and fashion are enemys:help:

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Like the whole world gives a crap about that outfit you idiot..nobody would see it. And it actually looks quite nice. Justines is disgusting. Get over it.

GoDominique
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Wow, Denise48239484561330000 is even more desperate than I thought. :awww: :lol:

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:34 PM
You and fashion are enemys:help:

Whatever do you mean? I was going out to get me a "Zac Efron" shag, but perhaps I'd better check to see what's hot today!

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Whatever do you mean? I was going out to get me a "Zac Efron" shag, but perhaps I'd better check to see what's hot today!

Thats not funny :)
Im sure given the choice most people would choose to wear Serenas outfit to the shop rather than Henins to the YEC Afterparty with the likes of Serena, Sharapova, Ivanovic etc looking great :kiss:

Tennisation
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:40 PM
aite so justine & fashion don't go together, but dayum, talk about hypocrisy especially comming from the Reetards who just won most annoying aliens in the world this year. If it's anyone to diss justine, the serena fans are the least qualified to do so. Serena's made more fashion foul than the number of injury she's faked. For every fashion mistake she makes & hadda be locked up, she'd be sentence for life.

*W*
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:42 PM

Zac Efron:sad:supposition about fashion is proved!:wavey:

ce
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:44 PM
people so what if she likes fashion :rolleyes:
some of you :weirdo:

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:47 PM
aite so justine & fashion don't go together, but dayum, talk about hypocrisy especially comming from the Reetards who just won most annoying aliens in the world this year. If it's anyone to diss justine, the serena fans are the least qualified to do so. Serena's made more fashion foul than the number of injury she's faked. For every fashion mistake she makes & hadda be locked up, she'd be sentence for life.

1) Learn to speak good english
2) The only thing alien here is Henins taste in clothes - no1 from earth could think that looked good.

spiritedenergy
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:49 PM
why are Justine fans so angry that someone is making fun of their idol? Just like the other thread about Sharapova, this thread is really a call for making fun of her "fashion aspirations".

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Zac Efron:sad:supposition about fashion is proved!:wavey:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/08/venus-williams-oh-man/10

Tennisation
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:54 PM
1) Learn to speak good english
2) The only thing alien here is Henins taste in clothes - no1 from earth could think that looked good.who u think u r? my english teacher? I swear the criticism of grammar on this board is rediculous. It's like u got nuttin' else to say cuz u don't have a comeback, so u criticize other's english. Not everyone's first language is english, but that's besides the point, my english is very fluent & i don't feel the need to prove it on a discussion board, thank you.

*W*
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:56 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/08/venus-williams-oh-man/10

She looks great as always:kiss: :hearts:
Thx for da pic!

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:04 PM
who u think u r? my english teacher? I swear the criticism of grammar on this board is rediculous. It's like u got nuttin' else to say cuz u don't have a comeback, so u criticize other's english. Not everyone's first language is english, but that's besides the point, my english is very fluent & i don't feel the need to prove it on a discussion board, thank you.

Try going to school mate :)
You either speak fluent english or you dont - and guess what? You dont. The fact that not everyones first language is english means you should get it right so you're not isolating others with your laziness and shocking grammar.

That pic of Venus looks great. Remind me how many people were lining up for the launch of Henins line? Wait she doesnt have one... Idiots!

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:09 PM
You either speak fluent english or you dont - and guess what? You dont. The fact that not everyones first language is english means you should get it right so you're not isolating others with your laziness and shocking grammar.

That pic of Venus looks great. Remind me how many people were lining up for the launch of Henins line? Wait she doesnt have one... Idiots!

Please see highlighted words - all incorrect! :tape:

I'd take your own advice if I were you! :)

Apoleb
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:11 PM

--

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Having no capitals and apostrophes doesn't make the text hard to read :) Thanks though!

Sefo
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:13 PM

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/travesmilies/smilie_aengstl1.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/travesmilies/smilie_schreck.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/travesmilies/smilie_haendehoch.gif

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:22 PM
:haha: This isn't even an argument...The picture says it all!!! :lol:

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Justine :worship:

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Having no capitals and apostrophes doesn't make the text hard to read :) Thanks though!

It's like your initiation day!:haha:

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:30 PM
It's like your initiation day!:haha:

I'm cringing for you :o ...Your jokes are SHOCKING!! :sad:

Tennisation
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:34 PM

That pic of Venus looks great. Remind me how many people were lining up for the launch of Henins line? Wait she doesnt have one... Idiots!for someone who's criticizing other's grammar to type like this, quite embarrassing:o

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah you're right... far worse than things like 'hadda' instead of had to! The grammar isn't important. Bottom line is Henin looked a mess and as soon as it is pointed out its 'lets insult the Williams and try to find mistakes they've made' (which both fell flat.)

Its how you just attack Serena and Venus because nobody liked Henin's outfit that annoyed me :)

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Yeah you're right... far worse than things like 'hadda' instead of had to! The grammar isn't important. Bottom line is Henin looked a mess and as soon as it is pointed out its 'lets insult the Williams and try to find mistakes they've made' (which both fell flat.)

Its how you just attack Serena and Venus because nobody liked Henin's outfit that annoyed me :)

Then why the big attack awhile ago?
And you're an innocent poster caught up in the middle....RIGHT!
You're just a Denise wannabe... Face it......JUSTINE TROLL!

Ninny
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:56 PM

Seems like you were the one that first brought it up :tape:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=12007614&postcount=116

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:57 PM
'Big attack?' Drama queen or what. His post was just a pathetic attempt to insult Serena that barely made sense. If you werent so easy to wind up I really wouldn't have cared but it was fun to annoy you :)

Im no more of a 'Justine Troll' than you are a Williams troll. You couldn't defend Henin so you tried to turn the argument round by insutling Serena and Venus which is pathetic and really immature.

I never said I was an innocent poster caught in the middle - I just stated why I was annoyed!

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Seems like you were the one that first brought it up :tape:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=12007614&postcount=116

Plenty of posts insulted her before me! :haha:

Look at what I had quoted in that post...he insulted Serena before I insulted Henin. Fancy another try? :kiss: :lol:

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 09:09 PM
'Big attack?' Drama queen or what. His post was just a pathetic attempt to insult Serena that barely made sense. If you werent so easy to wind up I really wouldn't have cared but it was fun to annoy you :)

Im no more of a 'Justine Troll' than you are a Williams troll. You couldn't defend Henin so you tried to turn the argument round by insutling Serena and Venus which is pathetic and really immature.

I never said I was an innocent poster caught in the middle - I just stated why I was annoyed!

Easy to wind up.....Look who blew their top off first!:lol:
Why would I defend Henin from an attack on her fashion? She has nothing to prove to me. If she's comfortable & happy....I'm Excited!

doni1212
Nov 18th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Why would I defend Henin from an attack on her fashion? She has nothing to prove to me. If she's comfortable & happy....I'm Excited!

I bet you are, :tape: :lol:

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Plenty of posts insulted her before me! :haha:

Look at what I had quoted in that post...he insulted Serena before I insulted Henin. Fancy another try? :kiss: :lol:

OMG.....A Denise Clone! Get ready to have fun people!:lol: :lol: :haha:

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 09:12 PM

:haha: so pathetic.

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 09:17 PM
I bet you are, :tape: :lol:

Well hello......"I think I'm pretty" Doni! Fancy seeing you in this thread! Wait a minute, are there any new PICS I'm not aware of? Just as I thought.....YOU'RE TROLLING!

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 09:25 PM
That last post had jealousy written all over it! Not just Serena and Venus then I see! :haha:

I think it's funny how you're clearly stumped so just change the subject!! :lol:

spiritedenergy
Nov 18th, 2007, 09:38 PM
oh my gosh this feud is getting ridiculous... Justine is a great champion but her look needs enormous improvement, and in that picture she's horrendous. So this sudden "interest" in fashion is a bit strange and provokes jokes. That's it!

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 11:08 PM
oh my gosh this feud is getting ridiculous... Justine is a great champion but her look needs enormous improvement, and in that picture she's horrendous. So this sudden "interest" in fashion is a bit strange and provokes jokes. That's it!

"this feud is getting ridiculous"......and yet you continue on to.....
"a bit strange and provokes jokes."

:confused: I wonder why that is?

plantman
Nov 18th, 2007, 11:17 PM
That last post had jealousy written all over it! Not just Serena and Venus then I see! :haha:

I think it's funny how you're clearly stumped so just change the subject!! :lol:

Back from my lap swim......and what do I find?

Here's your advice you gave a poster awhile back...

"Try going to school mate"
"You either speak fluent english or you dont - and guess what? You dont. The fact that not everyones first language is english means you should get it right so you're not isolating others with your laziness and shocking grammar."

:lol: :lol:

Tennisation
Nov 19th, 2007, 12:13 AM

Its how you just attack Serena and Venus because nobody liked Henin's outfit that annoyed me :)ur an idiot, that's the last thing i'll have to say about ur sorry azz.

bellascarlett
Nov 19th, 2007, 02:08 AM
Just like I expected...A Henin thread but I see more posts by Williams fans...:lol: :help:

Gosh.

Anyway, as for Justine...so what if she enjoys shopping? Good for her. I never got the sense from the interview that she was soooo into fashion to the point that it can be made into this huge deal. She was just answering the questions politely.

shell
Nov 19th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Just like I expected...A Henin thread but I see more posts by Williams fans...:lol: :help:

Gosh.

Anyway, as for Justine...so what if she enjoys shopping? Good for her. I never got the sense from the interview that she was soooo into fashion to the point that it can be made into this huge deal. She was just answering the questions politely.

I think you are exactly right.

Ninny
Nov 19th, 2007, 03:48 AM

Gosh.

Excelent Post - thank you Maria Sharapova Fan. :)

Ysabella
Nov 19th, 2007, 06:56 AM

hahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: that's what you call fashionista!!! no wonder her wonderful line is selling like hotcakes :p

does she even dare look at the mirror?

Ysabella
Nov 19th, 2007, 06:58 AM

i am really sorry for the poeple who beleive in "fashion" for serena...

good thing masha's in good hands...:kiss:

Ysabella
Nov 19th, 2007, 07:04 AM

im sorry but serena is no way fashion guru to me.... i couldn't even described her so-called fashion sense...out of this world and so mess up....talk about trying too hard to be beautiful....:tape:

Ysabella
Nov 19th, 2007, 07:08 AM
She looks great as always:kiss: :hearts:
Thx for da pic!

OMG :tape: :help:

this just shows that people indeed have different tastes....

well what can i say, reetards even say serena is more beautiful than maria, so what can i expect from them, bash henin on her fashion sense...

Ysabella
Nov 19th, 2007, 07:12 AM

you know why? because williams fans come and bash justine as if their faves are perfect!

moral lesson: the golden rule (if you know this, by the way ;) )

"Do not do unto others what you do not want others do unto you". SIMPLE.