PDA

View Full Version : German girl fan

dixyos
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know who is a girl, I thinks she is from Germany, brown hair, she is coming to a number of tournaments, usulaly with an older man who is a photographer? I saw her in Linz, she was closely following Srebotnik....
I saw great doubles matches in Linz, almost all the best doubles teams were there, Black-Huber, Srebotnik-Sugiyama, Molik-Santangelo, Peschke-Stubbs..great matches!

triglav123
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:35 AM
This girl was in Portoroz this year as well, also with the photographer. Yes, she was always following Kata...on and off the court. I don't know her name, but I saw her also in Germany, she is folowing girls tennis, maybe a bit more aggressive-:)

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 17th, 2007, 02:14 PM
This girl was in Portoroz this year as well, also with the photographer. Yes, she was always following Kata...on and off the court. I don't know her name, but I saw her also in Germany, she is folowing girls tennis, maybe a bit more aggressive-:)

:eek:

justine schnyder
Nov 17th, 2007, 05:01 PM
WTF? :scared:

tennisfreak15150
Nov 17th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Does anyone know who is a girl, I thinks she is from Germany, brown hair, she is coming to a number of tournaments, usulaly with an older man who is a photographer? I saw her in Linz, she was closely following Srebotnik....
I saw great doubles matches in Linz, almost all the best doubles teams were there, Black-Huber, Srebotnik-Sugiyama, Molik-Santangelo, Peschke-Stubbs..great matches!

Poor, little thing :(

Paule22
Nov 17th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Haha...I can think of a photographer who was in Portoroz + Linz but I think you are trolls :D

doublesfan
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:17 PM

yes, that girl is always with the photographer, looks that they are a couple:cool: but she is after girls on tour:hearts: I can hardly think about Srebotnik paying any attenition to her. She is just a tennis fan with ugly legs, who on earth from top players would pay attention on her moves even though she tries hard. All top layers have their dignity, so does Srebotnik!

shrOOf
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:36 PM
troll alert :bs: