PDA

View Full Version : Singapore exo: Sharapova v Chakvetadze

goldenlox
Nov 16th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Tennis ace Sharapova to play exhibition match here on Dec 30
HERE'S a Christmas gift for Singapore sports fans.
The Straits Times understands that tennis beauty Maria Sharapova is set to play an exhibition game here on Dec 30 against fellow Russian and world No 6 Anna Chakvetadze.
With Sharapova tentatively scheduled to arrive two days prior to the match, the leggy 20-year-old is likely to have a few public appearances pencilled in as well.
The match will probably be played at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, with the cheapest tickets believed to cost about $150.
Court-side tickets are likely to be in the region of a few thousand dollars.
The event company understood to be bringing the two stars in - Hong Kong-based Entertainment Group Limited - is also organising next Thursday's 'Clash of Times' between world No 1 Roger Federer and seven-time Wimbledon champion Pete Sampras. A spokesman for the company declined comment when contacted on Thursday. But, a formal announcement for the Singapore event is expected next week.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/Sports/STIStory_177110.html (http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/Sports/STIStory_177110.html)

Ben.
Nov 16th, 2007, 12:14 PM
mmm...interesting :)

wateva
Nov 16th, 2007, 12:34 PM
more interested in anna c for me! :)
i really hope everything goes well and they do play here! :)

Pink Princess
Nov 16th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Very interesting start of the year for Anna and Masha.

mashamaniac
Nov 16th, 2007, 01:08 PM
thanks for the article!

saint2
Nov 16th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Very interesting start of the year for Anna and Masha.

End of year ;) It will be still 07...

PerfectForm
Nov 16th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Pretty excited about the exhibition. However, the prices seem abit steep, I might consider skipping it to watch Hong Kong instead.

goldenlox
Nov 16th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Sharapova was supposed to play Davenport in one of these exhibitions, then Lindsay pulled out because she was pregnant.
It's a big deal for Anna, her first of these.

Giovanna
Nov 16th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Pretty expensive tickets!!

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 16th, 2007, 07:05 PM
I hope Sharapova be kind and let Anna win this match ,,,

cypher_88
Nov 16th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Chakvetadze?? they might as well could have brought someone to actually challenge Maria :p

Ballbasher
Nov 16th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Great :hearts:

esquímaux
Nov 16th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Hmmm, I should fly down for that :drool: I dunno about courtside seats though :unsure::scared:

schorsch
Nov 16th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Masha & Anna ? O_o Huh, what did I miss?

Darn expensive -_-

antonella
Nov 16th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Pretty expensive tickets!!

The denomiation quoted in the article is in Singapore dollars where $150SD= $103USD, still expensive though.

Slampova
Nov 16th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Maria should let Chakvetadze win this match, then continue to kick her ass in tournaments when it really matters :p

goldenlox
Nov 16th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Anna is going to reverse things, and be kicking Sharapova's ass for years to come.

esquímaux
Nov 16th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Maria should let Chakvetadze win this match, then continue to kick her ass in tournaments when it really matters :pHun, your signature!!! :eek::spit::haha: Let me guess, it refers to a certain cornfed Frenchie? :hehehe:

-VSR-
Nov 16th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Too bad the match will only likely last an hour. Sharapova has Chakvetadze's number.

frontier
Nov 16th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Sharapova was supposed to play Davenport in one of these exhibitions, then Lindsay pulled out because she was pregnant.
It's a big deal for Anna, her first of these.As usual the 'Mother Hen'of russian tennis wants to update us on useless news,this event will only benefit Maria and Anna is just an afterthought.:p :tape: :rolleyes:

VeraNuVirgosFan
Nov 19th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Anna is going to reverse things, and be kicking Sharapova's ass for years to come.
But we, Masha fans, prefer to let her on court performance does the talking for us.

Cheers

Dan23
Nov 19th, 2007, 02:34 AM
:lol: whats the timeframe for this?

fioredeliberi
Nov 19th, 2007, 03:01 AM
I wish Masha well in our country, but altho she is a likeable gal(we ju-fans respect masha), her play doesn't inspire me and I won't be shelling out the US$100+ to $1000 to see her.
If Justine=God comes, that would be different.
>"Scrweammmm!"<

rockstar
Nov 19th, 2007, 06:34 AM
i might seriously consider going if the tickets were cheper :(

goldenlox
Nov 19th, 2007, 10:15 AM
:lol: whats the timeframe for this?The same way Aga, Vika and Rezai are kicking her ass, Anna is going to be doing it too.

Dan23
Nov 19th, 2007, 11:52 AM
The same way Aga, Vika and Rezai are kicking her ass, Anna is going to be doing it too.
:lol:

Jovana.
Nov 19th, 2007, 12:41 PM
The same way Aga, Vika and Rezai are kicking her ass, Anna is going to be doing it too.

:spit:

VeraNuVirgosFan
Nov 20th, 2007, 02:16 AM
But "Aga", "Vika" and Rezai are not Russians. As far as playing against other Russian players is concerned, Masha has a very impressive H2H record vs them with the exception of Myskina:

H2H Sharapova leads Chakvetadze 6-0

H2H Sharapova leads Petrova 5-1

H2H Sharapova leads Dementieva 7-2

H2H Sharapova leads Kirilenko 2-1

H2H Sharapova leads Safina 3-2

H2H Sharapova leads Kuznetsova 4-3

H2H Sharapova leads Zvonareva 4-3

H2H Myskina leads Sharapova 3-2

Derek.
Nov 20th, 2007, 03:00 AM

:weirdo:

You are so weird.

One day you like Sharapova, the next you're a hater.
It's extremely annoying to see you kissing her ass one day, and the next day acting as if she's the worst thing to have set foot on earth.

Make up your 'effing mind.

Derek.
Nov 20th, 2007, 03:04 AM
This is about tennis. Go start more threads in GM that you saw a tennis player on tv, shithead.

Seriously, who do you think you are?

There's no reason to go throwing around names such as "shithead".
It just proves that you're growing even more immature by the minute.

Dan23
Nov 20th, 2007, 03:10 AM
But "Aga", "Vika" and Rezai are not Russians. As far as playing against other Russian players is concerned, Masha has a very impressive H2H record vs them with the exception of Myskina:

H2H Sharapova leads Chakvetadze 6-0

H2H Sharapova leads Petrova 5-1

H2H Sharapova leads Dementieva 7-2

H2H Sharapova leads Kirilenko 2-1

H2H Sharapova leads Safina 3-2

H2H Sharapova leads Kuznetsova 4-3

H2H Sharapova leads Zvonareva 4-3

H2H Myskina leads Sharapova 3-2Its lucky for Myskina that she managed to avoid Maria through most of 2005/2006 or else that H2H wouldnt look so good. :p

It just proves that you're growing even more immature by the minute.It was a funny post but GL's hardly going over the top with 'shithead' when you read some of the other crap that gets posted ;)

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Nov 20th, 2007, 03:20 AM
This goldie is good

mandynyuna
Nov 20th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Is anyone here planning to come down to Singapore to watch this exhibition? I am in Singapore but I won't pay $150 just for an exo...my friends and I will try and catch Maria and Anna at the airport though...anyone esle going?

goldenlox
Nov 20th, 2007, 10:14 AM

.I was talking to a long time troll, who is in threads with negative comments hundreds of times.
Shithead is very correct for that idiot.

goldenlox
Nov 20th, 2007, 10:17 AM
One day you like Sharapova, the next you're a hater.
It's extremely annoying to see you kissing her ass one day, and the next day acting as if she's the worst thing to have set foot on earth.

Make up your 'effing mind.Any Russian #1 who never plays Fed Cup, I'm going to comment on it.
I don't see Sharapova as some perfect being.

frontier
Nov 20th, 2007, 10:37 AM
I was talking to a long time troll, who is in threads with negative comments hundreds of times.
Shithead is very correct for that idiot.Do you know that for a mother hen you have a potty mouth jeez?:o You give russians a bad name and are really a classless poopface.:p

goldenlox
Nov 20th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Is anyone here planning to come down to Singapore to watch this exhibition? I am in Singapore but I won't pay $150 just for an exo...my friends and I will try and catch Maria and Anna at the airport though...anyone esle going?A lot of people have said the prices are too high. If Sharapova is getting a percentage of the gate, she might have to go early and do promotion in Singapore.

Dan23
Nov 20th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Do you know that for a mother hen you have a potty mouth jeez?:o You give russians a bad name and are really a classless poopface.:p
You're a really good one to lecture people on lack of class :o

goldenlox
Nov 20th, 2007, 11:17 AM
The WTA should give points for Fed Cup.
Chakvetadze won matches at all 3 Fed Cup ties that Russia played, and finished 21 points behind Sharapova, who took a vacation all 3 weeks of Fed Cup.
Plus, Anna is 6-2 h2h with Jankovic, who is ranked 3, and Anna beat Venus this summer.
She will be beating Sharapova.

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 20th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Any Russian #1 who never plays Fed Cup, I'm going to comment on it.
I don't see Sharapova as some perfect being.

yes sure this's so bad that she didn't play , but she said she'll , give her a chance to next year and if she didn't play then you'll be right , she wanted to play when Myskina was the leader of the team and she was the first and she was having problems with Yuri , and this year she was injuried , and she was also an ambacedor for Sochi 2014 , it's very bad that she didn't play , give her a chance next year ,,,

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 20th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Chakvetadze won matches at all 3 Fed Cup ties that Russia played, and finished 21 points behind Sharapova, who took a vacation all 3 weeks of Fed Cup.
Plus, Anna is 6-2 h2h with Jankovic, who is ranked 3, and Anna beat Venus this summer.
She will be beating Sharapova.

how they give points , country like belgim doesn't have many players so Justine'll not take points cause her country doesn't have another top players ,,,

strictennis
Nov 20th, 2007, 12:50 PM
I'm not going to part $150 or more to watch OVERRATED Sharapova play Anna C in less than 1 hour!
And I'm not a fan of both.. S150 for less than 1 hour entertainment? Nah.. I will pass for good.

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 20th, 2007, 12:55 PM
any one who'll spend 150$ on a match is idiot ,,,

Irina123
Nov 20th, 2007, 01:44 PM

You must be kidding. One of the main ideas and attractions of Fed Cup and Davis Cup is that players play it not for points and not for money.

goldenlox
Nov 20th, 2007, 01:56 PM
The Olympics gave points.
It's competitive tennis involving WTA players. If the WTA wants to, they can award points.

frontier
Nov 20th, 2007, 07:31 PM
She will be beating Sharapova.desperation!desperation!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan23
Nov 20th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I went to the AO final.....it was more than that, around A$170 :p

ce
Nov 20th, 2007, 10:12 PM
150 $
:tape:

top_playerfann
Nov 20th, 2007, 10:30 PM
The Olympics gave points.
It's competitive tennis involving WTA players. If the WTA wants to, they can award points. you are pretty obssesed with fed cup, Maria is young and will most certainly play for them next year, so chill out;)

Dan23
Nov 20th, 2007, 10:55 PM
you are pretty obssesed with fed cup, Maria is young and will most certainly play for them next year, so chill out;)
fair comment ;)

DaniMasha3
Nov 21st, 2007, 01:19 AM

how can you say that other players are going to be kicking a players ass when the same player you are refrering to is in your own signature.pathetic.

goldenlox
Nov 21st, 2007, 01:24 AM
Tennis is a competitive sport. Someone's ass is going to get kicked.

VeraNuVirgosFan
Nov 21st, 2007, 08:19 AM
In my opinion, it depends on what our priority is during holiday and leisure.

Personally I was more than happy to spend money on air tickets and hotels to travel to Hong Kong and San Diego in 2004 especially to meet with Sharapova.

Williams Rulez
Nov 21st, 2007, 10:10 AM
the tix are not just 150.. tt's the cheapest. the front seats are 1000+. i just can't imagine who is gonna pay that kinda money

wateva
Nov 21st, 2007, 10:14 AM
In my opinion, it depends on what our priority is during holiday and leisure.

Personally I was more than happy to spend money on air tickets and hotels to travel to Hong Kong and San Diego in 2004 especially to meet with Sharapova.
i've been to the HK exhibition and the prices are not so ridiculous!
and HK features 8 players while this has only 2. 1000+ to get front seats is simply :cuckoo:
(p.s. my seats in HK were front seats too and overall, they only cost about $200 for the whole week!)

Dan23
Nov 21st, 2007, 10:14 AM
the tix are not just 150.. tt's the cheapest. the front seats are 1000+. i just can't imagine who is gonna pay that kinda money
the same people who sit in the corporate sections at the front at any tournament ;)

schorsch
Nov 21st, 2007, 12:41 PM
Ya, I hate those friggin' corporate sections :lol: Most of the time they are not even in their seats, they'd rather go have a drink or an appetizer in the VIP area and if they are they're either asleep or behaving inappropriately or even worse "doing the I know everything about tennis and the players" thing... -_- no offense :p

top_playerfann
Nov 21st, 2007, 12:47 PM
I wouldn't say kicking her ass when they beated her only once, and when sharapova was at her lowest. Even the maria of RG defeated anna in straight sets

schorsch
Nov 21st, 2007, 12:51 PM
And the Maria of AO :/

Slampova
Nov 21st, 2007, 05:50 PM
Admittedly, there was once a match where I knew Chakvetadze would win due to the form both were in. Moscow 06. Thankfully, Maria pulled out keeping a flawless 6-0 record :p

goldenlox
Nov 21st, 2007, 06:12 PM
Maria pulled out of their match in Moscow, and Maria lost early in NY, so Anna beat Peer 64 61 in the match that could have been Anna-Maria.

saint2
Nov 21st, 2007, 06:28 PM
Maria pulled out of their match in Moscow, and Maria lost early in NY, so Anna beat Peer 64 61 in the match that could have been Anna-Maria.

And thanks God that it wouldnt be match Anna-Maria, cos if that would happen Maria would beat Anna easliy, like always when they playing against each other. And now, without Sharapova in draw, Anna was able to reach semi final :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

top_playerfann
Nov 21st, 2007, 08:25 PM
^^lool

goldenlox
Nov 21st, 2007, 10:39 PM
And now, without Sharapova in draw, Anna was able to reach semi final :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:You have that wrong.
WITH Sharapova in draw, Anna was able to reach semi final :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dan23
Nov 21st, 2007, 10:55 PM
:lol: if you say so GL

goldenlox
Nov 21st, 2007, 10:57 PM
It's - WITH Sharapova in her quarter, Anna was able to reach the USO semi final :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dan23
Nov 21st, 2007, 11:03 PM
It's - WITH Sharapova in her quarter, Anna was able to reach the USO semi final :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
If Sharapova had still been in her quarter at the QF's the inferiority complex would have come into play :p :bounce:

Derek.
Nov 21st, 2007, 11:56 PM

Did she even last 70 minutes against Maria in Madrid? :tape:

bellascarlett
Nov 22nd, 2007, 12:27 AM
Wow...From the comments of goldenlox lately, you'd think Maria didn't OWN Chaky 6-0. :lol:

But Maria does OWN her. :drool: I mean, 6-0....6-0....6-0....Maria made Chaky cry :tears: a couple of times too. :D And their last matches weren't even competitive. For now all arrogance on behalf of Chaky is plain delusion and stubborness. :lol: I mean, gosh, wait until she wins...umm I dunno...ONE match at least??! :lol:...But of course I hope Maria continues to win every match of theirs. ;)

Effy
Nov 22nd, 2007, 12:41 AM
GL and her Fed Cup obsession is beyond ridiculous :haha: :weirdo:

oh god, thanks for a good laugh!

top_playerfann
Nov 22nd, 2007, 11:37 AM
I was looking at the heads to heads and chaky could only take one set from maria in 2005

goldenlox
Nov 22nd, 2007, 11:41 AM
Anna wasn't ranked high enough to play qualies at Wimbledon 2004. Now she's one spot behind Maria, and that's because Anna played all 3 Fed Cups while Maria rested those weeks.
Anna is improving, Maria is giving injury reports.

Dan23
Nov 22nd, 2007, 12:06 PM
:lol: still going?

top_playerfann
Nov 22nd, 2007, 12:07 PM
:lol:

goldenlox
Dec 1st, 2007, 12:43 PM
YES! Why Sharapova agreed to play in Singapore

Two years ago, The New Paper reported on the local vision for a Wimbledon by the Padang tennis event. Next month, a world-class exhibition match will finally take place involving women's tennis' hottest item - Maria Sharapova. ERNEST LUIS talks to the men behind this vision...December 01, 2007http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/images/printicon.gif (http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,149374,00.html?) http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/images/emailicon.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:window.open() http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/images/5.gifMARK this date on your calendar, sports fans.
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2007-11-30/NP_IMAGES_ELMARIA30_8t.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:window.open() Sharapova - a strong endorsement for Singapore as hosts. Picture: REUTERSDate: 30 Dec

Time: 8pm

Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Maria Sharapova (2004 Wimbledon and 2006 US Open champion) versus fellow rising Russian star Anna Chakvetadze.
Both aged 20, it will be the world No. 5 versus the world No. 6 respectively.
Official ticket pricing will be announced today, available through Sistic.
But it is understood that courtside VIP tickets will cost about $1,800, while normal tickets will range from $80 to $280.
It will certainly be one glamorous weekend involving arguably the world's most glamorous female athlete - Sharapova.
For the past two years, a Hong Kong-based tennis promoter and Singapore Tennis Association have been cracking their heads to bring a top-class tennis event to Singapore.
Be it a men's or women's event, the first priority was always to bring a top name here.
Now, the scene is set.
Lincoln Venancio is a Brazilian who is managing director of the Hong Kong-based Entertainment Group Ltd, a company with 20 years' experience in organising tennis tournaments.
He's the man behind the vision he shared with The New Paper two years ago.
The 44-year-old knew it was time for Singapore to have a major high-profile world-class tennis tournament, long before news of Formula One arriving at our doors.
There was the Heineken Open, the Honda-Kah and M1 Open in the late 1990s, but the tournaments soon ended their runs.
Which is why Venancio is sure the event he's bringing here on 30 Dec - called 'Maria Sharapova Live' - is going to awaken Singapore's long dormant professional tennis scene.
HOW SHARAPOVA SAID YES TO SINGAPORE
Last night, Venancio told The New Paper how he managed to convince Sharapova - one of the world's most sought-after athletes at public events - to say 'yes' to Singapore.
'It's very rare to get two top-ranked players together, like Maria and Anna, for a special event like this.
'If I had to sum up the winning bid for Singapore that convinced Maria to say yes, it was a combination of the venue, the city, the opponent and the timing.
'The Singapore Indoor Stadium has the capacity, and we're bringing in a medium-speed Supreme Court indoor carpet from Europe for the match.
'I believe it'll be Maria's first visit to Singapore, which she knows is sophisticated and known for its shopping and sightseeing.
'Then, there was the question of her opponent. Make no mistake, Sharapova doesn't want to treat this as a plain exhibition match.
'She takes competition seriously, and she was agreeable to Anna, whom she likes and knows is a serious challenger to her in the world rankings.
'Finally, there's the timing of the 30 Dec date. It's just before she heads to Australia to prepare for the start of the new season, with the Australian Open in January.
'So really, it's a coup for Singapore, that Maria said yes, because all the elements fell into place perfectly.
'She doesn't need to play at events that aren't anything less than world-class and competitive, and she was very active in our negotiations as to how this Singapore event would be organised.'
PACKED TWO-DAY SCHEDULE
Sharapova will arrive here on 29 Dec, play the match the next day before leaving Singapore soon after.
Her first public event will be 'An Afternoon with Maria Sharapova' - meant only for fans who purchase VIP tickets, as they can take a photograph with her and get her autograph.
Later that night, she will be at the 'Maria Sharapova Celebrity Night', with privileged guests and premium ticket-holders.
Venancio said: 'Is she really that tall? Is she really that beautiful? Is she really that glamorous? All these questions and more, these guests and fans will be able to judge for themselves at these exclusive events we're arranging.
'Because Maria has quite a full and hectic WTA (women's tennis' world body) Tour schedule, apart from her endorsement appearances, she rarely plays in special tennis matches like the one we've arranged.'
Chakvetadze will be at both pre-match publicity events too.
Gilbert Ng, STA's general manager, has been working closely with Venancio to help provide all the local links to make this vision come true.
He remarked: 'It's been a two-year journey, and we've banged on a lot of doors, so I'm grateful to the Singapore Sports Council for supporting our move.
'And in the past year, the culture here has changed. There's a lot more receptiveness to glamorous sports events.
'Hopefully, it will be the start of a process that could well see a WTA Tour event here.'
If all goes smoothly, Venancio is confident Sharapova's opinion will carry a lot of weight among ruling officials of the WTA Tour.
As he noted: 'Maria is certainly a leading ambassador of the game for the WTA, helping to give it the exposure it enjoys now, and her opinion is important.
'If she enjoys her time here, and puts in a good word for Singapore, I'm certain it will go a long way towards convincing the WTA to consider Singapore as part of its yearly Tour.'
Hopefully, the glamorous princess of tennis can help Singapore plant those seeds...

DimaDinosaur
Dec 1st, 2007, 12:45 PM
hawt

rockstar
Dec 1st, 2007, 12:54 PM
sounds like no one gives a damn about anna :o

Williams Rulez
Dec 1st, 2007, 02:05 PM
the VIP tickets are just insanely priced..

i wonder how much Maria is getting paid for her 2 day visit!

goldenlox
Dec 1st, 2007, 02:44 PM
They must be paying Maria a lot. She doesn't need to do this for free.

domon17th
Dec 1st, 2007, 02:44 PM
Wow I'm just happy that Masha's gonna be here. It's like kind of surreal, no one really pays attention to s'pore most of the time.

But again, the prices are -_-'''. I wonder if I'd even catch a glimpse of her.

Harju.
Dec 1st, 2007, 03:27 PM
$1.8K for VIP ticket. Damn. That's almost my one month pay :lol:

In The Zone
Dec 1st, 2007, 03:53 PM
I love how the appearance fee is not mentioned.

And why no mention of Anna? She isn't that big of a chump compared to Maria.

Linnie
Dec 1st, 2007, 03:55 PM
sounds like no one gives a damn about anna :o
True - may as well replace her with a ball machine :tape:

goldenlox
Dec 1st, 2007, 04:16 PM
Maria probably could have chosen Kirilenko or someone else. It's a nice easy payday for Anna.

serenus_2k8
Dec 1st, 2007, 05:41 PM
Maria probably could have chosen Kirilenko or someone else. It's a nice easy payday for Anna.

LOl i guess your right :lol:

serena_venus4eva
Dec 1st, 2007, 09:09 PM
Maria chose anna? I don't get it :confused:

Pasta-Na
Dec 1st, 2007, 09:23 PM
maria owns chaky :o

fOxYLiCiOuS
Dec 1st, 2007, 09:48 PM
GO Anna :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

serena_venus4eva
Dec 1st, 2007, 10:40 PM
last scores against anna: 6-3 6-4 ; 6-3 6-2 ; 6-2 6-2 . Seems she wins less games each time hope the next won't be 6-1 6-1

Lucemferre
Dec 1st, 2007, 10:52 PM
Who is this goldenlox person? She seems obsessed with Anna C. The truth is Maria owns her and the exhibition match will be as close as Maria wants it to be.

Pink Princess
Dec 3rd, 2007, 01:33 AM
Gooo Princess Anna:) :) :)

goldenlox
Dec 3rd, 2007, 10:22 AM
This is less than 4 weeks away. Anna had better start training.

smokovec
Dec 3rd, 2007, 10:41 AM
I think this can be a good choiche, it's right that Sharapova is 6:0 in the H2H, but so Anna is not happy with this bad record and in my opinion she will play with good agonism this exibition.

CORIA01
Dec 3rd, 2007, 11:02 AM
The Price For This Exibition Is :eek:

shibster
Dec 3rd, 2007, 12:26 PM
LOL, this is when i say to some americans.....if you think singapore is part of china, and it's like forests and trees and we dun speak english.....yeah, our cheapest exho tix are $103 USD.....just FYI.....i live in a treehouse....just like you do

goldenlox
Dec 4th, 2007, 12:06 AM
If the least expensive tickets are US $103, then they will probably need Sharapova to get there early and do some promotion.